Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590361 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #630 on: April 25, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »
It's time for us to start making some changes, learn to see me as a brother instead of a two distance stranger and that's the way it was suppose to be. How can the devil take a brother if he was close to me, I like to go back to when we played as kids but things change and that's the way it is.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #631 on: April 25, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »
havocrazy, the last 3 posts sounds like it's in the wrong forum... raug dab lawm pob?

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2009, 10:27:35 AM »
Now we talkin about ghosts humping & sh|t?  hahaha...  & yall niggas gotta stop with the 2pac u f*&kin it up homie.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

LadyThao

« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »
hahahaha.. funny

Havocrazy

« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2009, 07:40:02 PM »
I thought I put on a little 2Pac to ease everyone's mind from being too scare. Yeah!, ghost humping. The morale to that story is "not to said things you know you'll regret later". I also heard a story before about a boy who didn't believed in such paranormal stuff so one day he went to a cemetery with some of his friends around midnight. He started yelling out "I don't believe in ghost, there's no such thing. If they're real, than appear now to let me know because I want to know". Just as he was still chanting away, the cemetery site started fogging up and than all of a sudden someone or some people stared throwing some rocks at them from all different angle. They all got really scare and try to take off but it's so foggy they can't find there way to the car. And than just like that the fog faded away and the rocks stop flying, they got into their vehicle and drove off. Just as they were pulling out from the cemetery, the driver (which is the guy) looked in the mirror he saw all the dead bodies standing walking around all the graves. He got really sick 'til they did some jingling and found out that his spirit was trap there in the cemetery for punishment and nothing big, he's not going to die, when his punishment is up he'll be release and than get better. But to not do that again because nobody likes it. The shaman had to sacrifice some chickens and burn some papers for apologizing and to bill him out sooner. Lucky fool.

Havocrazy

« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2009, 07:40:56 PM »
I want you guys to shared some stories too or 2Pac will just starting to take over.

SYNner

« Reply #636 on: April 27, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »
I want to hear stories of you beautiful PH girls getting hosed by ghosts!!!!!!!! come on!!!!!!

lovergirl

« Reply #637 on: April 27, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
 :o

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #638 on: April 28, 2009, 09:05:47 AM »
so back in the days when hmongs were laotian slaves, there was this slave who was punished for having sex with the plantation owner's daughter. they caught him and dragged him to an open field and poured honey all over him and then unleashed bees on him. while he was being stung to death, he vowed to get vengence. anyone who said his name three times in the dark infront of a mirror would see him and get killed. all you'd have to say was kahnee man. oh and not only did they pour honey on him, they also chopped off one of his arms and replaced it with a hook. apparently, they felt that with no hand he couldn't feel up anymore lao women. so he died a terrible death. centuries past and he became just some sort of an urban hmong myth. but some kids tried it and called him and they all died mysterious violent deaths. one day a lao woman reporter was investigating these mysterious death and called him herself. he came to her but she looked like his old lover. so he took her away and the kahnee man was never seen again.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:56:54 PM by genuinely »

Havocrazy

« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »
Wow!, I think I heard of that one before. Yeah right, I've seen the movie. Real experience, real encounter, real stories.

sassychick

« Reply #640 on: April 28, 2009, 11:49:57 AM »
so back in the days when hmongs were laotian slaves, there was this slave who was punished for having sex with the plantation owner's daughter. they caught him an dragged him to an open field and poured honey all over him and then unleashed bees on him. while he was being stung to death, he vowed to get vengence. anyone who said his name three times in the dark infront of a mirror would see him and get killed. all you'd have to say was kahnee man. oh and not only did they pour honey on him, they also chopped off one of his arms and replaced it with a hook. apparently, they felt that with no hand he couldn't feel up anymore lao women. so he died a terrible death. centuries past and he became just some sort of an urban hmong myth. but some kids tried it and called him and they all died mysterious violent deaths. one day a lao woman reporter was investigating these mysterious death and called him herself. he came to her but she looked like his old lover. so he took her away and the kahnee man was never seen again.

that was number 666

Miss-atia

« Reply #641 on: April 29, 2009, 10:51:36 AM »
My father told us about a spooky incident that happened to hi when he served in the military back in Laos. They were being mortared by the NVAs (North Vietnamese Army) and so they ran back to a better defensible area. It was already dark when they are started to dig their foxholes and took turn guarding in case the NVAs followed them. After his guard hours were up, we immediately went to sleep. During his sleep, he kept having this reoccurring nightmare. In the nightmare, he was stuck in between two houses, there was an old man in the left house and an old lady in the right house. They kept yelling and cursing for him to leave because they didn't want any visitors. They didn't physically harmed him but they looked threatening. When he woke up in the early morning and there was enough sunlight to see all around....to his horror, he found out that he actually dug his foxhole right in between two graves! (In Laos & Thailand, Hmong tend to cover the dead with a mounds of dirt covered by stones or logs. After a while, vegetations grow on it and in the dark it's hard to see if it's man made or not).

freaky. :o

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 29, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »
BS flag!  Thats like Candyman or Bloody Mary.  Maybe they all homies behind that mirror.  hahaha... 

so back in the days when hmongs were laotian slaves, there was this slave who was punished for having sex with the plantation owner's daughter. they caught him and dragged him to an open field and poured honey all over him and then unleashed bees on him. while he was being stung to death, he vowed to get vengence. anyone who said his name three times in the dark infront of a mirror would see him and get killed. all you'd have to say was kahnee man. oh and not only did they pour honey on him, they also chopped off one of his arms and replaced it with a hook. apparently, they felt that with no hand he couldn't feel up anymore lao women. so he died a terrible death. centuries past and he became just some sort of an urban hmong myth. but some kids tried it and called him and they all died mysterious violent deaths. one day a lao woman reporter was investigating these mysterious death and called him herself. he came to her but she looked like his old lover. so he took her away and the kahnee man was never seen again.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #643 on: May 01, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »
so there was this hmong guy named chue xiong. he was a photographer for a famous hmong magazine. he had spent some time in vientiane during his youth working on assignments there. anyways, after years, he was invited back by a friend who owned a famous magazine company in laos. chue was invited to to be like head of all visual graphics for the magazine. it was a great opportunity so chue and his wife moved to laos so he could work there. they moved into a studio apt. things were going well for a few months until his wife started noticing strange things around the apartment. chue had a dark room in the apt where he did his photos, one night when chue was working late, his wife heard some strange noises coming from the dark room, like a little girl weeping. she went in there but saw nothing. months passed and the events got stranger and stranger. chue even experienced some wierd stuff himself but he didn't tell his wife. chue was developing photos one night and he swore he saw this girl with long hair covering her face and crouching down appearing in all the modeling shoots he shot earlier that day. he even found strands of long hair in the chemicals he used to develop photos.

soon all of chue's friends were dieing mysterious deaths that looked liked major freak accidents. pretty soon it was just chue that was left. his wife asked him if he knew why they were experiencing all these wierd things and what was happening to all his friends. chue said he didn't know but his wife didn't believe him. she decided to do some research and she found out that when chue was in laos years ago working on assignments, he was dating this laos girl who worked in the firm he was at and helped translate for him. she was very much in love with him and they dated the whole time he was there. she also found out that chue let his friends rape this lao girl and he did nothing to save her. he even photographed her being raped. so after finding this, chue's wife confronted him. he didn't say anything. she left him and flew back to the united states. chue was alone in his apt, his ex gf, the girl he allowed to rape appeared and attacked him. chue passed out and woke up but was hunched. he talked about crazy things like a girl riding on his shoulders. but no one believed him and thought he was crazy so they sent him to an insane asylum in laos. some say that if you look in the reflection of a mirror, u can see his ex gf riding his shoulders. this was a true story that happened to a hmong man named chue.

if you don't believe me just ask the PH member "sin."

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:55:33 PM by genuinely »

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #644 on: May 01, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
genuinely- that story sounds like that one thai movie "the shutter"...

Advertisements