Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590328 times)

Gatorade_Guy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #660 on: May 07, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »
a long time ago back in the 1400's or so in a town called nonghet. there was a ruthless and blood thirsty leader by the name of pao lee. he was a proud and skillful warrior, defeating and conquering many nearby villages. he was even feared by the laotion monarchs. one of the reasons pao was so feared was because of his ruthlessness and cruelty to his enemies. on the path to his village, he used to have impaled enemies lining the path to his village. some have even reported seeing pao lee drink the blood of his enemies which he believed impowered him to unbeatable. people began to fear him so much that other smaller hmong villages and the laotion royal armies combined forces to put an end to pao lee and his rule. they besieged his village and tho he fought hard, his army was defeated and he was beheaded. but before pao died, he vowed to get vegence on his enemies.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Tracker

« Reply #661 on: May 07, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
Dude!!  Quit it with your movie reviews.   You're lame and it's lame!!  Think your so sly changing the names around and stuff.  You're f*cking stupid!!!   >:( >:( >:(

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #662 on: May 08, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »
Dude!!  Quit it with your movie reviews.   You're lame and it's lame!!  Think your so sly changing the names around and stuff.  You're f*cking stupid!!!   >:( >:( >:(

i see that you're my greatest fan. all my stories are original. i have no idea what you're talking about.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #663 on: May 08, 2009, 08:49:10 AM »
this story is a true story that happened many years ago. dedicated to my friend Tracker

a long long time ago, before tv's were invented in the city of bokeo in laos. there was a crazy hmong chiropractor by the name of Phan Son-Tien Vue. people always asked him why if he was hmong, he had such a wierd name? he'd always just shrug and tell people that he guessed his parents thought it was a cool name. i suppose it's like these days where hmong parents give their kids dumb white american names. anyways, back to the story. Dr. Vue as he liked people to call him was a loner with lots of wierd ideas. for example, he thought you could bring dead people back to life if you use a jolt of electricity in their backs.

one stormy night, in his chiropractor studio on a deserted hill. he decided to try experiment and try one of his ideas to see if a super strong electric shock to the lower back would bring someone back to life. he couldn't steal a complete body cuz that was too obvious and too much work, so Dr. Vue decided to hire this village outcast and hunchback named E-Mor Lor (who also had a suprisingly strange name for a hmong person) to help him snatch bodies and body parts to work with.

but since Dr. Vue was a bit whacko, for his experiment he wanted the perfect specimen or body with certain traits, so he sewed all the desired body parts that he gathered and combined them into one creepy body. as i mentioned, it was raining outside on this particular night, with all his equipment attached to the body, Dr. Vue stuck a metal pole outside the window and suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the metal rod, sending hundreds of thousands of volts to the lower back of this dead body. slowly the body began to twitch and move. villagers could hear Dr. Vue screaming, it's alive, it's alive, but since he was known for being crazy, no one paid attention. Dr. Vue taught the creature how to speak and about people. he even named the creature after him Phan-Tien.

the creature was lonely and wanted someone like him to interact with. Dr. Vue tried to create for him from dead women parts, a mate. however she was alive for only briefly and died. apparently the women bodies couldn't handle the electric jolts. Phan-Tien the creature blamed Dr. Vue for killing his mate, so he fled the chiropractor studio and later returned to kill Dr. Vue's family. saddened with no one left in the world to care for, Dr. Vue chased Phan-Tien to the ends of the world, even to antartica with a dog named Tracker lol. Dr. Vue was always a few steps behind Phan-Tien, nearly killing or catching him. Eventually, Dr. Vue caught up with Phan-Tien but Phan-Tien killed him. Phan-Tien then disappeared. Those close to the Vue family say that Phan-Tien was never seen again, but they heard of a creature matching his description living with a Pao Lee in the village nonghet.....

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:53:37 AM by genuinely »

Havocrazy

« Reply #664 on: May 08, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »
That's wacko!. But Hmong people really had brought back the dead to life before. A Hmong man pass away back in Laos, months past and a group of young teenage Hmong men from the same village went out hunting in the wilderness and saw the suppose dead Hmong man sitting on a giant rock all by himself. At first, of course they were all pissing their pants. But one of 'em was close to the dead person when the dead person was still alive so that one brave man walked over slowly and gently, calling out to the dead guy "hey!, I know you are here to watch over us while we are hunting". The dude just sat there all quiet and still like the rock he's sitting on.

To make this story short. They found him alone in the forest, brought him back home. But he's not the same, still flesh, breathing, peeing and pooping like alive human but no reaction, no reflexes, no respond, or anything human. They put him on big pile of cow dropping for 3 months before he snap out of it (putting someone that suppose' pass away but found in a big pile of cow poop helps them recover according to old Hmong myths). The dude recover and remember everyone and act the same as just how he was when he was suppose' alive. He told them that when he pass, the little hairy creature came to the funeral and swap his body out with a goat. They took his body, brought him back to life with their spells and took him with them where ever they go. But one day, they were crossing the mekong river and he didn't want to go into the water 'cause he was scare. So to proof that it's safe to go into the water, the tigers and the hairy little creature riding on the tiger's back went into the water first. They told him that they'll go across first and come back to get him after he see that it's safe. He said he was to only one behind watching everyone else swimming across, the tigers and their hairy creatures got half way and drowned so he was left all alone for 3 days 'til they found him sitting on that one rock.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #665 on: May 08, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »
Pretty cool story Havoc.  When I was like 5, my mom use to tell me "daaneng" like that.  :)

Havocrazy

« Reply #666 on: May 09, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »
Yeah!, thanks. There were also this one story. A grandpa and a grandson were resting in their garden house after a long day of gardening and were just about to eat when some cows came walking out from nowhere onto their garden field. The grandpa told the young boy to stay and eat while he go and chase the cows away, when he return the boy were gone. A week later and still no sign, the father of the young boy went crazy and killed his older brother's little girl. His brother disclaimed him and his wife left shortly after, and than one day they found the boy but his craziness still hasn't heal so they feed him opium some days after and killed him too.

The founding of the boy is this, his grandma misses him so much that finally one day after she also lost her grand-daughter she beg the whole village to form a mob to help her find her lost grandson. It took them only 3 hours, they have dogs so finally they came upon a big field of baboons and in between the whole thing it split a little in the middle like some thing's been going through it before and the dogs went nuts barking crazy toward that direction. A Hmong man went and looked first, and yell "I found him, he's in there all the way back to the back". This is what I heard, the grandma came running and went right into that field yelling the boy's name and before she reach him she trip and fall flat on her stomach.

Afterward, the grandma got really sick. They did shaman and found out that when she fell in that field, the hairy little creature already took her soul with them in exchange for the boy. she pass away shortly after.

I heard the boy is still alive and living somewhere in Fresno, CA.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 10, 2009, 06:59:41 PM »
hahaha movie reviews.  I'm surprised you even take the time to type them out.  hahaha...   :D  coo coo

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Tracker

« Reply #668 on: May 11, 2009, 06:52:29 AM »
My sentiments exactly!!   :D :D :D    Lo-Ser!!!

Havocrazy

« Reply #669 on: May 11, 2009, 01:41:03 PM »
My stories are not from any type of recorded films. Pass on stories that's been told from many people to other many people.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #670 on: May 11, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »
My stories are not from any type of recorded films. Pass on stories that's been told from many people to other many people.

yea same about my stories.

for the rest of my critics, if y'all don't see the point i'm making with my stories that's too bad.

but yea my stories, passed from the olden days too.  :)

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #671 on: May 11, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »
yea same about my stories.

for the rest of my critics, if y'all don't see the point i'm making with my stories that's too bad.

but yea my stories, passed from the olden days too.  :)

it just sounds too much like movie reviews that's all..

Havocrazy

« Reply #672 on: May 11, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »
If you ain't sharing, there ain't no complaining!.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 14, 2009, 10:25:37 AM »
Lets all roll!

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

babieboitj

« Reply #674 on: May 14, 2009, 11:39:36 AM »
Hi to all friends,
It's been a while, but seem like friends are still here to participate in telling good old stories. This thread is priceless and most pleasurable to read.  Will add more stories after college break.

Advertisements