Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590297 times)

Ladie_rain

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #690 on: June 05, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »
The point is there is no such information of the house being haunted because like you said, white people don't believe  in ghost. So the information doesn't really exist for any reason to share with customer(s) or client(s).

Havocrazy, before u start running your mouth why don't you look up the realestate laws in your state..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #691 on: June 06, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
havocrazy got some scary stories  :o :o :o

Roc

« Reply #692 on: June 07, 2009, 12:24:42 AM »
Hmm I haven't told any stories for awhile now, so here goes.

This one's from Alaska, my Grandparents along with some aunts n uncles moved there some years ago for the welfare money.
So my whole fam is from Cali and they weren't used to the whole winter/summer system up there yet. (For u guys who dont know what I'm talkin about, in the summer the daylight can be about 20 hours out of the whole day and in the winter night can be about 20 hours of the day due to the position of Alaska on the earth)

So it was winter, my Uncle was the oldest n the only one with the car so he had to send my aunts n the youngest uncle to school. It was like 8am but pitch black n not gonna get light till about noon. He was in the car with his lady tellin the girls to hurry up when they saw somethin in the beams of the headlights by the neighbors mailboxes. Both of them saw what they described as a tall hairy white troll. They were wondering what it was and when they finally drove up to the mailboxes (which were about a block ahead) all they saw was that thing run into the forest side of the street.

Roc

« Reply #693 on: June 07, 2009, 12:41:58 AM »
Here's another one from Alaska. Ever heard of ghosts that copy people?

This happened to my Youngest Grandma. She was cooking some green vegetables in the kitchen when one of my grandpa's sons from another marriage (yea my gpa=pimp) comes running in tellin her to tell my uncle to stop bothering him outside. He was playing with toys or something. So she yells "MENG! MENG!" and in hmong tells him to stop bothering the kid. He comes up from the basement and goes, "What I've been asleep since I got home from work."

Another one about that same house.

This one happened to two of my uncles and my grandma. The three of them were watching TV, in the living room. The way it's set up the living room is next to the front door, when you enter the house the living room is on ur right and the kitchen on ur left. The hallway goes straight back from the front door. So they were watching TV, when all a sudden my uncle spots something, then he goes, "Did you guys see that?" All of them realized they had seen some black shadow come through the open door and go straight into the hallway.

That old green house is pretty spooky. My uncle by marriage said that the pitbull they had would sometimes cry and whine at night from outside. Sometimes barking into empty places or at windows.

Roc

« Reply #694 on: June 07, 2009, 01:03:59 AM »
ok last one I promise, its just that i dont check this board often anymore so I gotta get it outta me while I remember.

This one is a personal experience.

My grandpa had just come back from one of his many tours of America as I call them. He was in the living room retelling the stories to my dad, I was in my room with the door open sorta practicing guitar but I was really listening lol. On his travels he met a Hmong man who said he knew about a girl that could read fortunes. I forget if he was in Wisconsin or Michigan. Anyway, so my grandpa went to go see this girl.

The reason why he went to go see this girl was while he was in Minnesota, he was a guest on some Hmong Radio station. When he and the Host took a certain call, all they heard was static. My Gpa still had the original tape from the conversation. When he played it for my dad, you hear the Host say (in hmong of course) "Hello, you're on air....  ....hello hello you're on air what's your name? .... hello? ..... hmmm i guess we lost them"  well thats what my grandpa and them heard, on the recording on the tape, all those spots with the pauses.... (and i get chills remembering this) was some crazy squeaking/squeeling foreign backward sounding language.

"Hello, you're on air.... crackle/squeeel agh unggaar....hel lo hello you're on air what's your name? inghak reeeee.... hello? argik eeeiiiiiiii umolgiiii..... hmmm i guess we lost them"

I stopped playing with my guitar.

My grandpa took the tape to the girl. Now she claims that she can't actually tell fortunes or communicate with the dead. She has a little golden buddha who only she could talk to tell her these things and she just told everyone what it said. When my grandpa showed her the tape, she waited till it was over.... then said. "That's the voice of the dead, they were talking to you from the other side. They want to ask you how you're business is going to affect those on the other side." My grandpa was thinking about starting a new church, that's why he was on the radio.

Now comes the creepy part, as my grandpa keeps playing that horrid sounding tape over and over and over, my dad doesn't buy any of this btw, all a sudden, u stop hearing the screeching noises. My grandpa goes... "What???? Listen! it's gone!" and it was.... I put down my guitar and joined everyone in the living room. That's right the living room.

Havocrazy

« Reply #695 on: June 07, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
Ladie_rain, let there be sunshine.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #696 on: June 07, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »
i still want to know how much they made suing the white ppl?

Roc

« Reply #697 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:41 PM »
u know, im sure if they really had sued a real estate for selling them a "haunted" house, everyone would know about it. Heck with the financial crisis my parents are in, they should declare all their houses haunted, then maybe I can continue college  ;D

Ladie_rain

« Reply #698 on: June 09, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »
For all the people who don't understand realestate laws. It's not the suing for a hunted house. It's the fact that when a you hire a realtor to help you find a house they are suppose to work for you and help u make a decision on buying the house and they are suppose to have your best interest in mind. In this case the house had a tramatic past therefore the realtor should've disclosed the information but didn't because they had their own interest in mind. Therefore it's a breech of contract. Got it?

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #699 on: June 10, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
For all the people who don't understand realestate laws. It's not the suing for a hunted house. It's the fact that when a you hire a realtor to help you find a house they are suppose to work for you and help u make a decision on buying the house and they are suppose to have your best interest in mind. In this case the house had a tramatic past therefore the realtor should've disclosed the information but didn't because they had their own interest in mind. Therefore it's a breech of contract. Got it?

not necessarily. a good lawyer would able to argue this case. it all depends on the disclosure contract and what you and them agree on as "best interest." for example, the realtor is probably supposed to disclose to you that if u bought the house it would crash on you...that's a safety disclosure and usually there are clauses that require house inspections first. but mysticism is not something that they need to disclose per se.

i mean what if someone's pet goldfish died a house. and the next owners were haunted by a gold fish? i don't think you can blame the realtor.

Havocrazy

« Reply #700 on: June 10, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »
Anyway!, this is not the subject we all want to discuss here. So let just solve the case to people can't sue a real estate agent for not confirming that a house is haunted. Ajar. A fish haunting a place is freaky. Rainy some ladies will actually be nice, good looking one and with good brain too to actually understand simple minded communication. I heard of a story about a family that moved into a house and kept seeing a lot of cats around their home after awhile. They bought a dog to roam the yard so the cat will be gone but it became friend with the kitties. And than one day some stupid old grumpy ladie just show up at their front door and said "Hi how are you guys doing?, I'm one of your neighbor here and just wanted to welcome your family", and "by the way, I just want to warn you because I don't know if your realtor told you already but this house is haunted". The family just looked at her like "uh, we don't care", than she add "you can sue the realtor you know, and since I'm the one that give you the idea let me have half of the money if you win the case". The family looked at each other and laugh, slam the door at that old stupid ladie's face. Come to find out, the house wasn't haunted.

almostfamous

« Reply #701 on: June 11, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »
ew how FREAKY!!! :o

I used to work at 3:45am so I'd leave my house at 3am. It was a normal drive to work like any other night. So when I was driving towards hwy5 I noticed something strange. It was a fog like silhoutte in the middle of the road but I didn't pay no mind to it because I thought that it was just some fog. Both of my hands were on the steering wheel and I drove through it. Right after I went past it, my car started making a weird noise and I was like WTF!!!?! :o I looked and noticed that my gears [or whatever you call it] had changed from D to 2. I quickly changed it back to D and looked in my rear view mirror and the fog wasn't there anymore. It freaked me out!! I blasted my music in the car and just kept driving.

Just remember to never look in your rearview mirror because you might see a laughing rotten face staring at you! Happened to my great uncle.

Havocrazy

« Reply #702 on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »
Never pick up hitchhikers period. I'll never stop for any of you, just remember that. No matter how hot you are, you could be nude and soak from head to toe for goodness sake but I'll still won't pick you up. That's how mess up my imagination is. Never ever pick up any ladie on a rain-ny day, she could sue the hell out of you. :P

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »
Great stories, keep'em coming.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

sahara

« Reply #704 on: June 16, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »
Wow..these stories are scary.

I would like to contribute my own experience that happened to me.

This happened in some apartments in River Park side of Fresno.  It was a Saturday morning and my husband took off early to go fishing with his nephews and I did not want to tag along so I was still in bed half asleep.  He didn’t close the bedroom door when he left so my side was turned to the door watching t.v. and half asleep.  Then I felt something climbed onto the bed and I thought it was my husband and suddenly I couldn’t move or scream.  I tried to get the remote next to me to press on something but I couldn’t move at all.  It felt like forever and it finally let go of me.  I jumped out of bed and got my stuff and drove straight to my mom.  I told my mom and grandma the incident and my grandma gave me this bracelet that you see a lot of Hmong people wear. 

Somehow spirit are scared of this bracelet so ever since then I have been wearing it and stopped recently until now, after reading all of the stories on here; I begin to wear the bracelet again.

Advertisements