Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590115 times)

Gatorade_Guy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #705 on: June 16, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
I'm sure we've all had similar experiences;

I used to sleep in the attic of our old house. It was carpeted and the previous owner used it as a den so it wasn't anything like a dungeon or what you'd see in generic horror movies. Anyway, I was asleep one particular evening and I was awakened and startled because at the moment of awareness I was lucid and I knew I was deep asleep mere seconds ago. I felt suffocated and paralyzed, and wouldn't you know it, whether by my imagination or bad eye sight, I swear I saw a shadow hovering towards the foot of my bed. I can only describe the apparition as having had long flowing black hair, no facial features were discernible beyond a slight glimpse of just the implied rounded jawline. Of course, I did what anyone would have done. After the first moment of panic at the sight of the apparition and realizing I couldn't scream  :P, I yelled out internally "In the name God, get the f**k outta here!" Well, it's somewhat exaggerated, but the details are still sketchy and I'm not interested in reliving the experience. But that seemed to have worked because I managed to regain bodily functions, breathe (did I forget to mention I felt like I was suffocating?) and with reckless abandonment, I got up out of bed and went towards the shadow only to realize nothing was there. Or was gone. Whatever the case, to be honest...*sighs*...it's happened a few times after that. Similar experience. Does that mean anything significant?

did you get good head though? that's the important thing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »
^ hahaha...  I agree... 

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

TigerBite

« Reply #707 on: June 17, 2009, 07:42:00 AM »
Wow..these stories are scary.

I would like to contribute my own experience that happened to me.

This happened in some apartments in River Park side of Fresno.  It was a Saturday morning and my husband took off early to go fishing with his nephews and I did not want to tag along so I was still in bed half asleep.  He didn’t close the bedroom door when he left so my side was turned to the door watching t.v. and half asleep.  Then I felt something climbed onto the bed and I thought it was my husband and suddenly I couldn’t move or scream.  I tried to get the remote next to me to press on something but I couldn’t move at all.  It felt like forever and it finally let go of me.  I jumped out of bed and got my stuff and drove straight to my mom.  I told my mom and grandma the incident and my grandma gave me this bracelet that you see a lot of Hmong people wear. 

Somehow spirit are scared of this bracelet so ever since then I have been wearing it and stopped recently until now, after reading all of the stories on here; I begin to wear the bracelet again.

look up sleep paralasis (sp)

this and wanderlust story has to the "ghost on top of you" experience. nothing to be scared of, i get all the time. next time this happens to you;  u cant move and feels like u cant breath, think of something, like something looking at u, or at ur door or something.  it'll all seem so real. i do it for kicks nowadays, its scary but i know its not real so nothing to worry about.

sahara

« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2009, 09:47:16 AM »
that was the first and last one that happened to me *knock on wood* 

Havocrazy

« Reply #709 on: June 18, 2009, 12:14:24 PM »
They said that when you know you're awake but feel like still half asleep and can't move or make a sound, that's when you are boning you "raping" you spiritually.

sahara

« Reply #710 on: June 18, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
They said that when you know you're awake but feel like still half asleep and can't move or make a sound, that's when you are boning you "raping" you spiritually.

I guess they must be the horny spirits then.. ;D

DirtyhmonguyFTW

« Reply #711 on: June 18, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »
i get rape often. dude or dudette who knows but the feeling is good

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 18, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
Your d|ck is so small you pee on your balls.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

OKbybye

« Reply #713 on: June 18, 2009, 07:09:30 PM »
heres mine: My girlfriend's dad is a pastor and their church had bought a new church with a home for the pastor and his family. Well The house was haunted.
At their new house, this is during the first couple weeks.

as she was going to bed at night, she always turns on her music low to help her sleeps. She had it reset so that it would go on and on. As she fell asleep. She had a dream that an old white meka came into her room. She didn't speak or say anything, just kept quiet and walks over to her stereo and turns it off. She looked at my gf and gives her the quiet finger to her mouth. Then she woke up. It was still dark and her music had stopped.

Not too long after that, her little cousin came over to their house. she is about 5 or 6 at the time.  My gf and her sister both were there.   their little cousin was peaking into the bathroom and she said there was a white woman in the bathroom.  They freaked out.

another one:
There's this road that my sister takes to work for the last 5 years...one of her co-worker who worked there had an encounter with a male ghost by the train track.  he had followed her home and raping her every night. she got really sick and had the shaman  chase the white dude out with hmong spiritual healing power.  She never returned to that road again.

Last one:
This is about 10 years ago.  my uncle passed away in thailand. My nephew saw him in his room here in the us.  He'd almost peed in his pants.

OKbybye

« Reply #714 on: June 18, 2009, 07:26:13 PM »
Wow..these stories are scary.

I would like to contribute my own experience that happened to me.

This happened in some apartments in River Park side of Fresno.  It was a Saturday morning and my husband took off early to go fishing with his nephews and I did not want to tag along so I was still in bed half asleep.  He didn’t close the bedroom door when he left so my side was turned to the door watching t.v. and half asleep.  Then I felt something climbed onto the bed and I thought it was my husband and suddenly I couldn’t move or scream.  I tried to get the remote next to me to press on something but I couldn’t move at all.  It felt like forever and it finally let go of me.  I jumped out of bed and got my stuff and drove straight to my mom.  I told my mom and grandma the incident and my grandma gave me this bracelet that you see a lot of Hmong people wear. 

Somehow spirit are scared of this bracelet so ever since then I have been wearing it and stopped recently until now, after reading all of the stories on here; I begin to wear the bracelet again.

I have have times like this too. I am not scared off. I know why but I am just not scared.

whenever my body just lies in bed in a weird position and I am very tired. I feel another body lying right next to mine, caressing me from behind with it's weight on me that I couldn't move.  I didn't move or scream because I don't believe someone was there. I know its just my body and my mind doing it.

and other other ones...i had a few times..way way young age where I can't breathe, I am calling but I can't. All these were before I started dating.

OKbybye

« Reply #715 on: June 18, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
shoooo...this was a movie i saw...think it was japanese or chinese..can't remember but yeah...I remember she took over completely...a nd i even saw this part where she sat on his shoulder...whi le he was experience pain in that shoulder...com e on..you guys can do better...hmong stories please!!!

so there was this hmong guy named chue xiong. he was a photographer for a famous hmong magazine. he had spent some time in vientiane during his youth working on assignments there. anyways, after years, he was invited back by a friend who owned a famous magazine company in laos. chue was invited to to be like head of all visual graphics for the magazine. it was a great opportunity so chue and his wife moved to laos so he could work there. they moved into a studio apt. things were going well for a few months until his wife started noticing strange things around the apartment. chue had a dark room in the apt where he did his photos, one night when chue was working late, his wife heard some strange noises coming from the dark room, like a little girl weeping. she went in there but saw nothing. months passed and the events got stranger and stranger. chue even experienced some wierd stuff himself but he didn't tell his wife. chue was developing photos one night and he swore he saw this girl with long hair covering her face and crouching down appearing in all the modeling shoots he shot earlier that day. he even found strands of long hair in the chemicals he used to develop photos.

soon all of chue's friends were dieing mysterious deaths that looked liked major freak accidents. pretty soon it was just chue that was left. his wife asked him if he knew why they were experiencing all these wierd things and what was happening to all his friends. chue said he didn't know but his wife didn't believe him. she decided to do some research and she found out that when chue was in laos years ago working on assignments, he was dating this laos girl who worked in the firm he was at and helped translate for him. she was very much in love with him and they dated the whole time he was there. she also found out that chue let his friends rape this lao girl and he did nothing to save her. he even photographed her being raped. so after finding this, chue's wife confronted him. he didn't say anything. she left him and flew back to the united states. chue was alone in his apt, his ex gf, the girl he allowed to rape appeared and attacked him. chue passed out and woke up but was hunched. he talked about crazy things like a girl riding on his shoulders. but no one believed him and thought he was crazy so they sent him to an insane asylum in laos. some say that if you look in the reflection of a mirror, u can see his ex gf riding his shoulders. this was a true story that happened to a hmong man named chue.

if you don't believe me just ask the PH member "sin."

OKbybye

« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
ok here's a story.
where i live there is a cemetary. its all the way out in the boonies. its a very small cemetary maybe about 100 or less graves. well there happens to be like 2 or 3 houses on a tiny hill behind the cemetary but in order to get to those houses you have to drive past the cemetary which shares the same dirt road. and the cemetary is in front of those houses about 200 feet. in that cemetary there is about 20 or more hmong people bury there.  So this one time me and some og's went there to gave offering to some of our ancesters "great grandma"  you know worshiping ancester at the begginning of the newyear "pev  chias" or however you spell it.  one of them white dudes came out and was talking to us. telling us that sometimes late at night him and them neighbors would see people in the cemetary dress in black cloths. with red and green strings... on their waste.  and other times their door bell would ring and they would open it, but to find no one there.   the white dude also said that it didn't start happening until hmong ppls started to get bury there too. since he live there for more then a decade.
i was on a good one when he told that to me and my cuzs.. it freaked us out.. cuz we was at the cemetary when he told us that.. but i have not been back there for a couples of years so i don't know whats happening there anymore... >:D

you left the part about the dead playing drums and chanting from the cemetary. sometimes, they knock on the doors and the white dude opens the door, there's noone.

one time, the white dude opens the door and the guy was asking for food. the white dude gave him some bread. He walked to the cemetary and disappeared.

yeah i know this cemetery. one of my brother in law died in a car accident was burried there. a friend was also burried there. and I believe one of my sister in law..the one who died of stabs wounds and cut to the through by brother(lover) was burried there.  I was ther eonce...a lonnnnnnnnnnng time ago..never been there again.

OKbybye

« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2009, 12:41:07 AM »
This kind of big foot is called Moshlub. I don't want to meet one in person.  They eat human alive.

ok I gots a story.
During the vietnam conflict, my uncles were in the army.  They were in their mid teens. they both was lost in the jungle with enemies all around them, then it started to rain, and they both went towards the cliff, and out of the jungle they both saw a tiny cave and went in to take shelter from the monsoon thunder tropic. while they was hiding from the rain, this BIGFOOT enters the cave they was in and attacked them. my uncles was like what the shit, and ran out of the cave, the bigfoot chase them and they told us that it had NO knees so they were running in zig zag formation, and bigfoot could only run straight. they escape  one enemy they did not expect.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #718 on: June 19, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »
a long time ago, a small city in laos. there was this criminal named chue lee. he was a murderer. the police had hunted him for awhile and finally cornered him in this laotian toy warehouse. chue lee was not only a criminal but a powerful wizard who practiced the dark arts. wounded by police bullets and not having much of a choice. chue lee posessed a toy doll in the factory. the police raided the warehouse and just found his dead body next to a doll.

weeks later the doll was distributed to stores and sold. a little boy named ahn lee bought the toy. strange things started to happen the first few days the toy was brought home. it would talk by itself, even when the batteries were taken out of the doll. eventually, the doll, named chue lee tried to kill ahn lee so that he could posess the body and become human again. ahn lee and his mother were able to defeat the doll by burning it. but ahn lee was sent to a mental institute cuz he kept saying his doll was alive and tried to kill him.

the end.

WeirdUnda

« Reply #719 on: June 19, 2009, 06:57:13 PM »
love the story~!!!  :D

a long time ago, a small city in laos. there was this criminal named chue lee. he was a murderer. the police had hunted him for awhile and finally cornered him in this laotian toy warehouse. chue lee was not only a criminal but a powerful wizard who practiced the dark arts. wounded by police bullets and not having much of a choice. chue lee posessed a toy doll in the factory. the police raided the warehouse and just found his dead body next to a doll.

weeks later the doll was distributed to stores and sold. a little boy named ahn lee bought the toy. strange things started to happen the first few days the toy was brought home. it would talk by itself, even when the batteries were taken out of the doll. eventually, the doll, named chue lee tried to kill ahn lee so that he could posess the body and become human again. ahn lee and his mother were able to defeat the doll by burning it. but ahn lee was sent to a mental institute cuz he kept saying his doll was alive and tried to kill him.

the end.

Advertisements