Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590408 times)

maxwell09

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #720 on: July 04, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »
wtf >:( everytime i post somthing my page clicks back to its previous :-\ lol...w/e ill make this one quick

there was always this little preteen girl left alone to take care of her little baby brother at home. whereas the parents aren't always at home or always out somewhere.well one day as usual she was left alone in the house with her little baby brother... when she was finished feeding him in the morning she got a call from her mother..."Sai hello dear good morning hows Mikey?" mom said."he's fine crying like a baby everytime i try to burb him, the usual, why whats up mom?"sai question."oh well dear could you do me a favor and run some errands for me honey? im still at handsfull right now at work and i won't be home till  6pm and you know how late your father works so..and well i left a note for you on the kitchen table to go run to the store and pick up a little grocery for me... okay honey..?"...a little pause"but what about Mikey who's goin?"..."just bring him along with you it'll be alright just this time and dont tell your father..okay hun?" she interrupted
"okay.. fine bye mom".."be a good girl dont talk to people you don't know like those strangers on tv and watch out for your baby..." click.......Sa i hangs up on her.."okay mikey lets get your cart ready....and you better be a good little booty too.."she complained when she saw him crawling under the chair and he started giggle..

While on her way to the grocery store exhausted from the heat and pushing the cart  Sai saw a little girl about her age walking down the cement hill straight ahead towards them. Sai notice that little girl was carrying someone or...something ..and as sai got closer into view of it she saw that it was in the shape of a little kitten..."hello" she said politely.."hello... umm what is that thing your carrying there? sai asked " oh this is Keisly ...my pet kitten..she's dead..but"..." DEAD?! a cat?"sai intruppted..."oh YES... she's dead but like i was going to say" as she smirk and started to  walk away ...."Keisly won't be dead for long..  im taking her to the Kettle Doc. so he can fix her youll see..." and off she goes heading straight into the woods up ahead. Sai didnt think much of it but gave a frown and thought..a few moments then off she goes up the hill to the store.

Right after the store she begin to feel the heat about 95 degrees but thought of it nothing and continued to push Mikey along..when she finally reached ontop of the hill where she had left earlier talking to that strange girl her age. looking straight down ahead into the woods where the little girl had disappeared into for a moment...then all of sudden the CART with MIKEY inside started strolling by itself forward heading towards the the end of the HILL!!!.............. .............. .............. . Sai saw everything pitch black

..IN A FLASH SLOWW MOTION...since everything happened in one blink...while uncontious Sai recalled that when she was staring into the woods where that girl went in.. Sai had accidently taken her hands off the cart while she try to grab the handles which she had managed but only to have fallen in also, too late to save her baby brother....A few minutes past, she awoke with a damaged right eye and bruises all over her body... she quickly got up and started looking for Mikey panicking, afraid, and confused!!!??" Oh NO!!... oh NO!!.. HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED!!!?? HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED!!?? MIKEY! MIKEY WHERE ARE YOU!!!???she repeated.. in a moment tears started to flow when she first caught sight of him six feet ahead behind a trash can tipped over..."Mikey...Mikey. ..Mikey??!!.."she called to him softly while in her arms. Sai found him breathing for just a few minutes...the baby hurted so much he couldn't cry yet fortunately he died with his last breath... Sai simply placed him back into the cart and started to weep and limp all the way back home. When she had past the woods she'd heard the same girl seen calling out to her from behind..."I told you that Keisly wouldn't be dead..." she said. Regardless of whatever the girl had to prove Sai kept still walking and tears were flowing. "Meow Meow Meow... "a low vibrate sound came from behind. Then Sai as if auotmaticlly stopped to look back... and there was the kitten that she had seen earlier dead in that girls arm purring...bell ow her masters legs..."If you ever want anything fix...just go see the Kettle Doc. ..." she paused..and looked back at Sai" He can fix anything...."she smirked and disappeared walking home.....

....... >:Dahhaha... not spooky just a weird story                 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #721 on: July 06, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

....... >:Dahhaha... not spooky just a weird story                 

so then the other little girl took sai's brother's life... rite?? that's why the kitty is not dead?

Havocrazy

« Reply #722 on: July 08, 2009, 01:35:20 AM »
PLEASE!, no wacky story.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #723 on: July 08, 2009, 08:23:54 AM »
PLEASE!, no wacky story.

is dr. kettle work at pet cemetary?

maxwell09

« Reply #724 on: July 08, 2009, 08:17:39 PM »
no i just didn't get to finish the whole story that's all, and well because that was the intro only, until then that's when it starts to get creepy and creepier but its too long, so like i said i tried to make it short, yeah its longer than i thought so oh well and plus that story isn't the type to scare anyone really but i thought it was really sad  :'(  in the end though...maybe later ill finish it  :read2: but not right now i've got another one  javascript:void(0);

maxwell09

« Reply #725 on: July 08, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »
ok here  it goes

One night I was sitting at my house and the phone started ringing. Caller ID said the # 7734. Now, go get a calculater, type in 7734 and flip it upside down. Ok, now u have a clue on who was calling.(but I didnt) So I answered it, and a raspy voice barely grunted "666". Later that that night, the same "thing" called and said the same thing. It called a few more times and finally I said "Why do keep saying that" and it grunted "im just telling you whos standing right behind u.javascript:void(0);.Without looking backwards,I ran all the way to the police station (right down the street) and stayed until my mom came to pick me up. I still dont know who called me.

A girl, named Ashley, sat alone in her apartment, bored. She was unemployed and she couldn't pay the bills with the little money she had left. Her TV was broken, and none of her friends were online, so she had nothing to watch and no one to talk to. Suddenly, she had an idea. She went to her email and started typing this:

"Long ago, there lived a little girl in a small town that was at the foot of a mountain. She was very shy and awkward and had no friends. Her hair always hung in front of her face, which gave her a strange appearance; which made the villagers dislike her more.

One day, on her way home, all the children in the town cornered her while she was walking. They started throwing rocks at her and calling her names. But the children suddenly stopped, because the little girl raised her arm up and pointed to one of the boys. "You will die in 3 days" she said. The kids got scared and ran off screaming.

Three days later, the boy unexpectedly started vomiting blood. He died before he reached the hospital. Soon, the little girl started announcing more of the villager's deaths, and they would all die on the predicted date. A wave of panic and fear swept over the town. So, the remaining villagers had a meeting in the town hall. After an hour, they had finally decided...

THE NEXT DAY...

The young men in the village led the little girl into the mine, and as soon as they were out of sight, they grabbed her and led her into a secret chamber. They tied her arms, chest and legs to a chair, and one of the men got out a sewing needle. He then grabbed her lips and started sewing them together, so she could never foretell another death. Then they left her in the chamber and sealed the mine forever...

If you don't want the little girl to appear by your bed tonight, send this to 12 people, and the sender. If you don't, she will appear by your bed tonight, with a needle in her hand..."

Ashley smirked to herself and hit the send button. The next day, she received 12 emails from her friends. All were the same chain letter she had sent. She saw them and laughed to herself. "I can't believe they actually believe it. Pathetic!" She logged off her computer, laughing aloud to herself. Then she brushed her teeth and went to bed. But in the middle of the night, she woke up with a cold sweat. She heard a girly giggle in the corner, but no one was there, so she turned to go back to sleep. And then standing there was a little girl with long black hair covering her face. She looked at Ashley with her cold grey eyes and her hands were behind her back. Her face slowly broke into a mischevious smile, and she revealed her arms from behind her back and started giggling. In her hand, was a needle...

javascript:void(0);

Havocrazy

« Reply #726 on: July 09, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »
we want real experience stories, not made up

maxwell09

« Reply #727 on: July 10, 2009, 12:02:45 AM »
well buddy no offense but who gave you the right to say that its fictional? and so how do i know if your stories are true also? and i thought this was a forum for ghost stories? glad to know that you dont like it... but i bet you would be scared if that was you in those stories so plz dont comment next time if u dont like it...    >=p 

Havocrazy

« Reply #728 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:47 PM »
stories that ended like "...she had a needle in her hand...", sound like those Goose Bump book. real story has a real ending, the aftermath, the solution to the situation. i agree i would be really scare being in those moment from your story but come on, please don't share with me fairy tales

maxwell09

« Reply #729 on: July 13, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
you know im not only sharing it with you buddy, and please stop criticizing if you dont like them just skip it. also many hmong stories and legends are like fairy tales told from generations past on without rec's too                                             quote: " no story is not worth listening to cheap or not "   

baxter

« Reply #730 on: July 14, 2009, 02:50:38 AM »
One night this girl was home bored to death so she got on-line and was surfing through forums.  She happened to come across a site very similar to pebhmong.com and started to read the thread about ghost stories.  After reading a few of the stories she got freaked but still she was intrigued and still wanted to read more.  As she read on, the stories reminded her of her own experiences.  She created an account and logged on to add her own stories.  By now it was 3AM and no one was on the site but she wanted to post her stories before trying to sleep.  

When she was done writing her story and posted it there was an immediate reply to her story.  A user by the name of xonglee said her story was freaky but he liked it and asked if she had any more.  She quickly posted another one and xonglee replied with one of his own.  They went back and forth like this for a while trying to scare each other.  Xonglee finally said...you want to see something that will scare the living daylights out of you?  Hesitant but still curious the girl said sure.

All of a sudden her screen started flashing and all kinds of crazy horizontal lines zipped accross her screen.  She freaked out and jumped out of her seat.  The screen then went black with the computer still running and the little fan humming on the motherboard.

She ran out of the room hid under her sheets for the rest of the night.  

Next day, her brother came into her room and started hahaing at her for burning out the video chip on his dell laptop.  Freak'in dell latitude laptops, the model D630 from 2004 all came with built in Nvidia chips that burn out after one year of use.   It happens to all of the D630 from 2004.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 10:02:27 AM by baxter »

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 19, 2009, 05:53:03 PM »
Bump for good seller.   :o

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #732 on: July 30, 2009, 04:22:37 PM »
got this one yesterday (This is either the biggest bluff/cover-up or the most interesting story I've heard)  I believe it's a true story.  It's a long story but worth it's weight.  Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time writing this.

My 19 year old Cousin joined the US Army.  He was elected squad leader for a 13 man squad in basic training. Ft Benning was expanding due to tank units arriving from Ft Knox.  The FTX (Field Training Exercise) at Ft. Benning was expanded outside normal training ground.  His company had 2 weeks left 'til graduation.  On the 3rd FTX, two of his Joes that were on guard duty went missing.  They looked everywhere but couldn't be found.  He reported this to his drill sergeant.  He was grabbed by the collar and told not to come back until those AWOLers (Absence WithOut Leave) were found.  So he took the remainding 11 Joes out for the hunt.  They packed light.  They only carried canteens and left their camelpacks.  They locked up their M249 SAWs and M240Bs in the weapons rack and carried their M16A4 rifles.  This was a live FTX; they carried live ammo and one grenade each.  They followed the dirt trail which led to brushes then trees.  They walked 10 minutes and stopped for a map check.  They forgot the map, so they sent one guy back to get the map (a big no-no... you NEVER leave a guy ALONE) anyways the map retriever said it would only take 10 minutes.  Hours went by and he never came back.  They camp out and broke two glow lights.  Sitting around eating MREs (Meal Ready Eat lunch packets), they heard a lady-like-pig scream.  One of his Joes spotted a weird looking monkey about 20 feet away.  It was hanging from a tree trunk facing downwards.  The Creature had blackish brown hair.  Hair covered it's face.  It had 15 inch webbed hands with yellow claws.  The webbing of it's hands were blackish purple.  Everyone stood up to get a better view.  By now they were whispering.  "Iiis thisss a joooke?"  "Do you think the drill sergeants are playing a game with us?" "I dunno" said another Joe.  They kept whispering back and fourth, "The fuuuaaa is thaaa?"  "Whaaaa  thaaa fuaaa?" He said it looked like a guy in a monkey suit.  The Creature was about 4 feet tall.  It was looking at all of them.  It's head moved from side to side like an owl he said.  Then all of the sudden, one of his Joes open fired.  THEN everyone open fired.  After a few seconds he called out "CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE!"  The creature had vanished.  Everyone was laughing afterwards.  One of his Privates decided to go check on what's left of The Creature.  He stood under the tree where they had shot it.  He said, "it's all cleared."  RIGHT THEN The Creature Grabbed his kevlar helmet and sucked him straight into the trees.  They heard a short scream then silence.  EVERYONE again open fired on burst in the tree line.  (They were in triple canopy forest in Georgia and Alabama borders.)  Then in full body armor, they ran.  My Cousin hit something in the dark and blacked out.   He woke up the next morning and saw the branch that close-lined him.  He dropped his bayonet (knife that attaches at the end of rifle) last night during the run.  They regrouped.  The oldest Joe, (Army slang for soldier/recruit) a 35 year old, broke his leg.  Two men rotated out carrying the guy as they headed to the trail.  By now they were completely lost with no map and no compass (typical privates).  Anyways, the 35 year old felt a burden to the rest of the team.  He told them, he's old, lived his life, divorced got kids...  etc...  Every other Joe was 18-19 year olds.  Everyone insisted they kept moving but low on moral, food, and water the young bucks caved in.  The 35 year old, "Bill" used himself as bait.  He sat under a tree and prayed while the rest of the squad await in ambush under bushes.  As the sun began to set, The Creature came.  It hung down a tree, drooling on Bill.  When The Creature got within 3 feet of Bill, all the ambushers open fired on burst at point blank range.  (Remember these guys are well trained infantrymen.  They're all expert marksman shooters.)  They hit up The Creature for a good 10 seconds.  "It shook like a boss when you kill it at the end of a video game" said my cousin.  (I was skeptical when he said this... anyways)  Then it moved from that tree to another.  It wasn't like a curved leep but a straight line move from one tree to another in lightening speed.  One of the Joes shot The Creature when it got to the other tree and it fell down.  Everyone fixed bayonets and rushed for the kill.  They were in three man teams running around the brush line.  They didn't find The Creature but found traces of motor-oil-like blood.  It was thick and dark and it was all over the tree barks. 
That night they thought it was over but stuck together tight.  They kept moving.  Nothing happened.  The next night, they heard the women-like-pig cries again.  They open fired AGAIN.  This time another Joe got sucked in the treelines.  They ran as fast as they could that entire night.  Stopping to walk a little then ran 'til morning.  One of the guys had enough.  He said if he was to stay with these guys he'd end up dead too.  He was gonna follow the river 'til it led him to safety.  The team insisted he stayed.  They even threatened to kill him if he was leaving.  Nothing worked.  This guy left.  They all ran out of water so they drank the river/creek water.  It made my Cousin sick to the stomach. 
The next day they found gear that belonged to the guy that ditched the team.  He left everything as far as body armor, M16 and assault pack.  There was blood all over the assault pack.  It seems as if he was pulled out of his gear.  All this gear was found near an opening of an old gold mining cave.  That didn't make any sense 'cause this cave was far from the river that he was suppose to be on.  That evening they improvised a plan.  Plant a stuffed dummy in knee deep water.  They zipped-tied 5 live grenades in a bag and straightened out the pins.  Plan B was to shoot the shyt outta The Creature and drown it in the water.  The Creature came that evening.  It crawled on all four.  It's limbs spread apart as it moved slowly to the shore.  It got in the water, nudged the dummy like twice.  It's hand slowly moved the bag then "KAAABOOOOOOMM!"  Five grenades blew that thing sky high.  The impact was so powerful, it shook the bushes in front of them.  They were hiding 30 feet away.  Those grenade blew through The Creature's black magic.  Pieces of flesh flew downstream.   
 They climbed one of the highest mountains and lite a brush-fire 7 feet tall which created 20 feet wide smoke into the air.  Blackhawks conducting training drills afar flew in to investigate.  They found six guys.  A Corporal came down and demanded identification before the team was MEDEVACed out.  They were labeled as AWOL.  At the company, they were teased and accused as AWOLers.  Teased of the BIG MONSTER story by everyone including drill sergeants, first sergeant and sergeant major.  No one believed them.  CID thought their monster drawings were fake.  The MP's (Military Police) sergeant major said his men found nothing out there.  They were found 30 miles from their post.  They were held with returning troops from Iraq who went nuts after seeing too much combat.  My Cousin felt a since of responsibilty so he insisted to be the last to go home.  They were all to be discharged for mental issues.  Constantly being made fun of is a REAL moral beater.  During a live fire range shooting when everyone was clearing their weapons to get off the range, my Cousin's last battle buddy saved a round and blew his head off in front of the whole company.  He put the barrel under his chin and squeezed.  The sergeant major and first sergeant that was loud and talking mad shyt was silent for the first time. 

My Cousin  put in to see higher chain of command.  It took him 3 days to breach the open door policy.  The colonel connected my Cousin to a VA liason.  He was finally released.  The Army wouldn't bury the guy that committed suicide.  After the VA heard his story, they buried his buddy.  The other missing guys are still labelled as AWOL.  My Cousin has been out for a month and a half as of today 30 July 2009.
(Seven are MIA or KIA and one suicide total.  I tried a google search of this story but came up empty-handed.  Me and my Little Bro had an argument over The Creature.  He claimed it was a “chubracabra.”  I’m saying it was a “pee-ya-vibe!”  What do you guys think?)

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #733 on: July 30, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
I forgot to mention my cousin said The Creature had 6 fingers. All equally 10 inches in length. He was in town to visit his grampa which is calling his soul back home.   

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »
wow. interesting story..

Advertisements