Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590187 times)

prima_donna

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #735 on: August 02, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »
I SEEN REAL GHOST BEFORE...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 02, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
Bump GL on sale.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #737 on: August 03, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »
wow. interesting story..
thanks
I SEEN REAL GHOST BEFORE...
  where at prima donna?
Bump GL on sale.
  how much?

Hmong_HERO

« Reply #738 on: August 03, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »
If you guys have the time and the guts check out some of these places in your local cities.
http://theshadowlands.net/places/

happy haunting

Paramnesia

« Reply #739 on: August 04, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »
Most of that shit's fake.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 05, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »
Seen that site before & actaully went to one of the mansions.  Pretty creepy. 

RX400h - Hybrid

nina_vaj

« Reply #741 on: August 06, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »
I got on spooky one to share!! Okay I live in North Minneapolis, Minnesota..So about 2 week ago my Hubby's 2nd younger was gonna go pick up the 3rd younger bro from work. So he took 94 east to come over to Olson Memorial Hwy 55. So he came upon the red light where the interactions to Golden Valley and to Thedore Wirth park. All a sudden he felt cold and chilly. He turn and check if any of his windows were open. But he realize that it was shut tight. Afterwards, there was a smelly rotten scent inside of his car. Now he got the chills down his spine and look at his rear view mirror inside his car and notice a dark figure sitting behind his back seat. He decided to turn around to look carefully if it was what he think it is..As he looked, the dark black figure has some really long black hair covering the entire face. He gotten scared and poob plig so he scream, "OOHH duck"!!!!!!!! And he hit the gas pedal hard and drove away. As he went past 3 blocks toward HWY 100 too Golden Valley, the black figure went away. AS he got to the workplace that the 3rd younger bro was working at, he cried to all my aunt and niam laus about what he saw. While I was at home, my niam laus them call us and let us know what happen to him..After a week, we had to drive over to call back his spirit

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 06, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »
Maybe he had the A/C on & just farted?

RX400h - Hybrid

Havocrazy

« Reply #743 on: August 06, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
That's an goose bumping story, can't imagine driving alone at night. I heard a similar story once, but it happened during the day time. This one young Hmong lady back in the late 80's had a single piece of a furry skin from one of those creature that was killed by some of her relative back in Laos hanging on her necklace, it was said that if you wear piece of those creature's body part on you than they'll be afraid of you when they see it on you because they'll think that you have super ability to exterminate them and they'll leave you alone.

Well, on a sunny evening the Hmong lady was sitting in her car parked in front of her kids' elementary school listening to Hmong music waiting for the bell to ring. While she's minding her own and just singing along with Luj Yaj, a rock hit her at the right side back of her head really hard. She turn around immediately to see who did it and to her astonish, all the windows' where up. There was noway a rock could hit her that hard in such a compact space, she was confuse but not yet frighten. The young Hmong lady just rub it off, but as soon as she turn around a rock flew very fast pass her face and hit the top of the wind shed and crack it. The rock bounce and fell in between her leg, she picked it up and looked at it wondering how and where it came from. Just than school let out and all the kids ran screaming everywhere all over the school yard, her first grade daughter got to the car first. As soon as she open the back door she pause and looked in like something or someone was behind the car, "who's that mom?" she asked. The young Hmong lady got the goose all of a sudden and burst out of her car, grab her daughter and wen inside to call her husband.

That night, she had a dream. The thing came to her and said "you think that just because you wear one of our people's piece of meat on you that we'll be scare, don't even dream". The next morning she woke up and her husband saw a little red hand print on her left cheek like a baby smack her really hard. The kids didn't go to school that day, they called all the relatives for an emergency supernatural ritual. They've found out that the creatures wanted the piece of skin return to them by burning it and most importantly wearing a piece of skin of those thing don't work, it'll only get you in trouble.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »
i got the chills already havoc...

Havocrazy

« Reply #745 on: August 07, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »
Back in high school I use to hang out with this one cool redneck kid during most of my junior year, we use to argue about each others background and belief and make fun of each other and than rub it off. I forgot how we've got into the conversation about these paranormal activities but he told me a weird story about a time he went haunting with his dad and two uncles. He said that when they got there, the first thing they did was to find a good place to camp and build their tents there. After everything is set up, they split into two groups (him and his dad, and his two uncles together).

Him and his dad didn't get much game except a couples of squirrels but when they reaches back to camp site, his two uncle had shot a cougar and was already skinning it. He didn't think much about it at first, he said he thought "oh, a cougar" and that's it. That night while they were all sitting around the fire and just sharing interesting hunting stories, they kept on hearing noise like little kids crying from a distance but didn't think much about it either. It was pretty late so they all decided to go to bed. In only five minutes after everyone tuck in, suddenly a bunch of little kids or creatures came crying and moaning surrounding their camp. He said they don't know what or who it is or was but it must of been a lot of 'em. Nobody dare to take a peak during that confusing 15 to 20 minutes.

The next morning when the sun started raising up and they all gather enough guts to step out and check around. He said that there's small little baby like footprints all over there camp and the cougar's skin that his two uncles lay over some logs was gone. I came home and told my mom the story and she said that it's those hairy Hmong creature and that the cougar they've killed must of been one of those thing's husband.

I met him at school the next day and told him what my mom told me and he just laugh and joke about it but in some way I know he's not going back out into the wood again for a long while.

Havocrazy

« Reply #746 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »
 ;) please share your story

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 13, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
Theres a lot of cougars @ Myth Nightclub.   ;D

RX400h - Hybrid

Paramnesia

« Reply #748 on: August 14, 2009, 07:49:01 PM »
Back in high school I use to hang out with this one cool redneck kid during most of my junior year, we use to argue about each others background and belief and make fun of each other and than rub it off. I forgot how we've got into the conversation about these paranormal activities but he told me a weird story about a time he went haunting with his dad and two uncles. He said that when they got there, the first thing they did was to find a good place to camp and build their tents there. After everything is set up, they split into two groups (him and his dad, and his two uncles together).

Him and his dad didn't get much game except a couples of squirrels but when they reaches back to camp site, his two uncle had shot a cougar and was already skinning it. He didn't think much about it at first, he said he thought "oh, a cougar" and that's it. That night while they were all sitting around the fire and just sharing interesting hunting stories, they kept on hearing noise like little kids crying from a distance but didn't think much about it either. It was pretty late so they all decided to go to bed. In only five minutes after everyone tuck in, suddenly a bunch of little kids or creatures came crying and moaning surrounding their camp. He said they don't know what or who it is or was but it must of been a lot of 'em. Nobody dare to take a peak during that confusing 15 to 20 minutes.

The next morning when the sun started raising up and they all gather enough guts to step out and check around. He said that there's small little baby like footprints all over there camp and the cougar's skin that his two uncles lay over some logs was gone. I came home and told my mom the story and she said that it's those hairy Hmong creature and that the cougar they've killed must of been one of those thing's husband.

I met him at school the next day and told him what my mom told me and he just laugh and joke about it but in some way I know he's not going back out into the wood again for a long while.

Similar story happened to my father and uncles once while they went deer hunting during the season.  That deer did not taste like deer at all...  And in that same forest, my dad had two incidents where he shot a deer and saw pieces of bone falling from the deer.  He would trail it and the deer never dies but along the way there will be pieces of bones stained with blood.  He always had a weird feeling about it...

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #749 on: August 15, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »
Similar story happened to my father and uncles once while they went deer hunting during the season.  That deer did not taste like deer at all...  And in that same forest, my dad had two incidents where he shot a deer and saw pieces of bone falling from the deer.  He would trail it and the deer never dies but along the way there will be pieces of bones stained with blood.  He always had a weird feeling about it...
IT MIGHT EVEN NOT BE A DEER.. IT COULD BE SOMETHING ELSE.

Advertisements