Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590115 times)

Missterious

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #750 on: August 16, 2009, 03:46:25 AM »
My sister lives in an apartment with her kids and her bf was staying there too. One night the bf was babysitting while my sister was working still. Everything was fine then my 6 year old nephew runs out from his bedroom screaming and yelling hysterically. He was yelling "go away go away" The bf tried to calm him down but he started beating on the bf and thrashing about. His face was all red too.

After my nephew finally calmed down a bit he told the bf that he saw a "little boy" in his room and it looked like chucky. This happened just a few months ago too.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Missterious

« Reply #751 on: August 16, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »
It was around 10 close to 11 pm and I was taking my 1.5 year old daughter with me to the store. I got her booster seat in the car and buckled her in then I got in the driver getting ready to take off. I was still doing something (adjusting my seat, finding radio station) when I hear my daughter kinda crying and whining from the backseat. I turn around to her and she is pointing outside towards my driver side window with a scared look on her face. She freaked me out a bit but since I couldn't see what ever she was seeing then I kinda brushed it off and just drove to the store.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:32:36 AM by Missterious »

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 16, 2009, 04:47:39 PM »
One time late @ night my brother was making the bed downstairs in the basement(we have a fold out sofa).  His friend was over so his friend was on the PC & they were playing CS.  As my brother was making the bed something pushed him onto the bed.  It was like a BIG gust of wind.  It blew so hard the even the plants in the basement were waving back & forth.  My bro looked at his friend & asked if he saw it & he said YES!  Keep in mind NO windows were open & even so what ever it was pushed my brother onto the bed.  They ran upstairs & told us.  & now here I am tell you.  LOL... 

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Missterious

« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »
A boy and his family were visiting at their cousin's house. The boy and his boy cousins were playing hide and seek. The boy hid under the bed. Then he felt something next to him. He looked and it seemed to be some kind of hairy ape thing and grabbed his leg. The boy kicked it and quickly crawled out from under the bed. He ran to tell his parents of it. The parents went to check and there was nothing. That is why to this day the boy and his family don't put their beds on a frame. It just sits on the ground.

chingy-vang

« Reply #754 on: August 19, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

Back in Laos, my uncle was already married with kids, but one wife was not enough for him. He went out and found himself a younger women. During the wedding, his fiance's mom wanted to sell her for $5,000, but my uncle only had $3,000. So they went to the town's mayor for a decision. He was on my uncle's side and granted that he pay what he had, which was $3,000. His mother-in-law was never happy about the payment..

Two weeks later, his mother-in-law passed away from unknown cause. A few weeks after the funeral, he was already having problems with his new wife. Well one midnight, he was up late studying and everyone was asleep. He heard the wind pick up and heard footsteps walking outside, next to his room. The footsteps came around his house and stopped at the front door. He then heard the front door creek open and the footsteps came in. It limped slowly toward his room and he started to smell a strong rotting odor. All of a sudden, his curtains swung open and he saw his mother-in-law standing at his bedroom door. She was blue, rotting with maggots crawling all over her face, as if someone threw rice in her face. My cousin couldn't move, not even his eyes were allowed to move. It's as if he was forced to stare into her face of rage. After five seconds of being paralyzed, he gathered all his might and kicked free from the grasp. BAMMM! He kicked the table so hard that it woke up his wife, and he started shouting like a kid, cowarding under the blankets. He screamed so loud that it woke up the whole neighborhood. They all came rushing in to see what's up as his coward on the bed, shaking. He can barely talk, but he told everyone what he saw. His laotion neighbors invited him and his wife to go sleep with them that night.

For the next few weeks, his house smelled of rotting flesh. The shaman jingle belled and said that his mother-in-law was not happy with the money settlement, so she came by to show him how she felt. They moved out of that house and he divorced her a few years later. Not because of the incident but because she was mean, lazy, etc, Hmong reasons.

Missterious

« Reply #755 on: August 19, 2009, 09:48:30 PM »

Back in Laos, my uncle was already married with kids, but one wife was not enough for him. He went out and found himself a younger women. During the wedding, his fiance's mom wanted to sell her for $5,000, but my uncle only had $3,000. So they went to the town's mayor for a decision. He was on my uncle's side and granted that he pay what he had, which was $3,000. His mother-in-law was never happy about the payment..

Two weeks later, his mother-in-law passed away from unknown cause. A few weeks after the funeral, he was already having problems with his new wife. Well one midnight, he was up late studying and everyone was asleep. He heard the wind pick up and heard footsteps walking outside, next to his room. The footsteps came around his house and stopped at the front door. He then heard the front door creek open and the footsteps came in. It limped slowly toward his room and he started to smell a strong rotting odor. All of a sudden, his curtains swung open and he saw his mother-in-law standing at his bedroom door. She was blue, rotting with maggots crawling all over her face, as if someone threw rice in her face. My cousin couldn't move, not even his eyes were allowed to move. It's as if he was forced to stare into her face of rage. After five seconds of being paralyzed, he gathered all his might and kicked free from the grasp. BAMMM! He kicked the table so hard that it woke up his wife, and he started shouting like a kid, cowarding under the blankets. He screamed so loud that it woke up the whole neighborhood. They all came rushing in to see what's up as his coward on the bed, shaking. He can barely talk, but he told everyone what he saw. His laotion neighbors invited him and his wife to go sleep with them that night.

For the next few weeks, his house smelled of rotting flesh. The shaman jingle belled and said that his mother-in-law was not happy with the money settlement, so she came by to show him how she felt. They moved out of that house and he divorced her a few years later. Not because of the incident but because she was mean, lazy, etc, Hmong reasons.

tsawg sawm! pheej yuav yuav niam ob li! cia kom pom dab kiag!

chingy-vang

« Reply #756 on: August 20, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »
tsawg sawm! pheej yuav yuav niam ob li! cia kom pom dab kiag!

sorry, cant read hmong. wish i could

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 20, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
It had only been a short couple of weeks since grandma's passing, 12 years ago, and
we'd just moved into our current home. There was a room added to the side of our
house, in the rear. That room is extremely cold in the winter 'cause it was an add on.

Anyway, so, one night, after we'd settled into our new home I had a dream that the room, which happened to be my
bedroom, as well, was flood with water up to the ankle. While my sisters and I
were lying in bed, still sleeping, my deceased grandma came into our house, dressed
in her usual clothes, black dress, with a black top, a black jacket, and house slipppers,
and black socks. She came in through the back door, which was next to my
bedroom and came into the bedroom. She didn't say a thing but just stared at us.
I sat up in bed and looked at her. I saw remorse on her face. The next day I
woke up not thinking too much about the dream. I shared it with my parents but
they just comforted me and told that I just probably miss her.

Two weeks after the dream, while small children were in the bedroom,
on a sunny afternoon, my youngest niece, who was 4 at the time, cried
loudly and frantically. All the kids stopped what they were doing and looked
at her, observingly. She just cried with a scared look and pointed at
a corner. All the kids rushed out of the room, loud as a herd of animals.
They even left my niece there. My SIL had to go get her after they notified
the adults of what happened. When my brother asked her what was
wrong, she simply said, "Kuv pom pog, dub dub, tshai tshai."

After that incident, there were rumors that my grandma haunted our
old residence and then found us at our new house. Our old residence
ended up be vacant for 4 years, after everyone learned about my grandma.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 20, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »

It's states, "That's what you get for wanting a second wife! Now you get to see a ghost!"

or something close to that.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

chingy-vang

« Reply #759 on: August 20, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »
It's states, "That's what you get for wanting a second wife! Now you get to see a ghost!"

or something close to that.

thanks for translating. yea that IS what he gets ahah.........m y uncle has waay more stories, taking place in the jungle during his many cheatings....b ut im to lazy to write

Missterious

« Reply #760 on: August 20, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »

haha you want to marry second wife and see ghost?! lol

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #761 on: August 27, 2009, 01:02:11 PM »

3000 to pop a cherry. great deal.

Missterious

« Reply #762 on: August 27, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »
got this one yesterday (This is either the biggest bluff/cover-up or the most interesting story I've heard)  I believe it's a true story.  It's a long story but worth it's weight.  Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time writing this.

My 19 year old Cousin joined the US Army.  He was elected squad leader for a 13 man squad in basic training. Ft Benning was expanding due to tank units arriving from Ft Knox.  The FTX (Field Training Exercise) at Ft. Benning was expanded outside normal training ground.  His company had 2 weeks left 'til graduation.  On the 3rd FTX, two of his Joes that were on guard duty went missing.  They looked everywhere but couldn't be found.  He reported this to his drill sergeant.  He was grabbed by the collar and told not to come back until those AWOLers (Absence WithOut Leave) were found.  So he took the remainding 11 Joes out for the hunt.  They packed light.  They only carried canteens and left their camelpacks.  They locked up their M249 SAWs and M240Bs in the weapons rack and carried their M16A4 rifles.  This was a live FTX; they carried live ammo and one grenade each.  They followed the dirt trail which led to brushes then trees.  They walked 10 minutes and stopped for a map check.  They forgot the map, so they sent one guy back to get the map (a big no-no... you NEVER leave a guy ALONE) anyways the map retriever said it would only take 10 minutes.  Hours went by and he never came back.  They camp out and broke two glow lights.  Sitting around eating MREs (Meal Ready Eat lunch packets), they heard a lady-like-pig scream.  One of his Joes spotted a weird looking monkey about 20 feet away.  It was hanging from a tree trunk facing downwards.  The Creature had blackish brown hair.  Hair covered it's face.  It had 15 inch webbed hands with yellow claws.  The webbing of it's hands were blackish purple.  Everyone stood up to get a better view.  By now they were whispering.  "Iiis thisss a joooke?"  "Do you think the drill sergeants are playing a game with us?" "I dunno" said another Joe.  They kept whispering back and fourth, "The fuuuaaa is thaaa?"  "Whaaaa  thaaa fuaaa?" He said it looked like a guy in a monkey suit.  The Creature was about 4 feet tall.  It was looking at all of them.  It's head moved from side to side like an owl he said.  Then all of the sudden, one of his Joes open fired.  THEN everyone open fired.  After a few seconds he called out "CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE!"  The creature had vanished.  Everyone was laughing afterwards.  One of his Privates decided to go check on what's left of The Creature.  He stood under the tree where they had shot it.  He said, "it's all cleared."  RIGHT THEN The Creature Grabbed his kevlar helmet and sucked him straight into the trees.  They heard a short scream then silence.  EVERYONE again open fired on burst in the tree line.  (They were in triple canopy forest in Georgia and Alabama borders.)  Then in full body armor, they ran.  My Cousin hit something in the dark and blacked out.   He woke up the next morning and saw the branch that close-lined him.  He dropped his bayonet (knife that attaches at the end of rifle) last night during the run.  They regrouped.  The oldest Joe, (Army slang for soldier/recruit) a 35 year old, broke his leg.  Two men rotated out carrying the guy as they headed to the trail.  By now they were completely lost with no map and no compass (typical privates).  Anyways, the 35 year old felt a burden to the rest of the team.  He told them, he's old, lived his life, divorced got kids...  etc...  Every other Joe was 18-19 year olds.  Everyone insisted they kept moving but low on moral, food, and water the young bucks caved in.  The 35 year old, "Bill" used himself as bait.  He sat under a tree and prayed while the rest of the squad await in ambush under bushes.  As the sun began to set, The Creature came.  It hung down a tree, drooling on Bill.  When The Creature got within 3 feet of Bill, all the ambushers open fired on burst at point blank range.  (Remember these guys are well trained infantrymen.  They're all expert marksman shooters.)  They hit up The Creature for a good 10 seconds.  "It shook like a boss when you kill it at the end of a video game" said my cousin.  (I was skeptical when he said this... anyways)  Then it moved from that tree to another.  It wasn't like a curved leep but a straight line move from one tree to another in lightening speed.  One of the Joes shot The Creature when it got to the other tree and it fell down.  Everyone fixed bayonets and rushed for the kill.  They were in three man teams running around the brush line.  They didn't find The Creature but found traces of motor-oil-like blood.  It was thick and dark and it was all over the tree barks. 
That night they thought it was over but stuck together tight.  They kept moving.  Nothing happened.  The next night, they heard the women-like-pig cries again.  They open fired AGAIN.  This time another Joe got sucked in the treelines.  They ran as fast as they could that entire night.  Stopping to walk a little then ran 'til morning.  One of the guys had enough.  He said if he was to stay with these guys he'd end up dead too.  He was gonna follow the river 'til it led him to safety.  The team insisted he stayed.  They even threatened to kill him if he was leaving.  Nothing worked.  This guy left.  They all ran out of water so they drank the river/creek water.  It made my Cousin sick to the stomach. 
The next day they found gear that belonged to the guy that ditched the team.  He left everything as far as body armor, M16 and assault pack.  There was blood all over the assault pack.  It seems as if he was pulled out of his gear.  All this gear was found near an opening of an old gold mining cave.  That didn't make any sense 'cause this cave was far from the river that he was suppose to be on.  That evening they improvised a plan.  Plant a stuffed dummy in knee deep water.  They zipped-tied 5 live grenades in a bag and straightened out the pins.  Plan B was to shoot the shyt outta The Creature and drown it in the water.  The Creature came that evening.  It crawled on all four.  It's limbs spread apart as it moved slowly to the shore.  It got in the water, nudged the dummy like twice.  It's hand slowly moved the bag then "KAAABOOOOOOMM!"  Five grenades blew that thing sky high.  The impact was so powerful, it shook the bushes in front of them.  They were hiding 30 feet away.  Those grenade blew through The Creature's black magic.  Pieces of flesh flew downstream.   
 They climbed one of the highest mountains and lite a brush-fire 7 feet tall which created 20 feet wide smoke into the air.  Blackhawks conducting training drills afar flew in to investigate.  They found six guys.  A Corporal came down and demanded identification before the team was MEDEVACed out.  They were labeled as AWOL.  At the company, they were teased and accused as AWOLers.  Teased of the BIG MONSTER story by everyone including drill sergeants, first sergeant and sergeant major.  No one believed them.  CID thought their monster drawings were fake.  The MP's (Military Police) sergeant major said his men found nothing out there.  They were found 30 miles from their post.  They were held with returning troops from Iraq who went nuts after seeing too much combat.  My Cousin felt a since of responsibilty so he insisted to be the last to go home.  They were all to be discharged for mental issues.  Constantly being made fun of is a REAL moral beater.  During a live fire range shooting when everyone was clearing their weapons to get off the range, my Cousin's last battle buddy saved a round and blew his head off in front of the whole company.  He put the barrel under his chin and squeezed.  The sergeant major and first sergeant that was loud and talking mad shyt was silent for the first time. 

My Cousin  put in to see higher chain of command.  It took him 3 days to breach the open door policy.  The colonel connected my Cousin to a VA liason.  He was finally released.  The Army wouldn't bury the guy that committed suicide.  After the VA heard his story, they buried his buddy.  The other missing guys are still labelled as AWOL.  My Cousin has been out for a month and a half as of today 30 July 2009.
(Seven are MIA or KIA and one suicide total.  I tried a google search of this story but came up empty-handed.  Me and my Little Bro had an argument over The Creature.  He claimed it was a “chubracabra.”  I’m saying it was a “pee-ya-vibe!”  What do you guys think?)

Very interesting.
That sounds like it could be a movie. They should make it into a movie.
I don't think it could be a chubracabra cause a chubracabra is more like a doggish thing isn't it.
It's prolly something more serious and dangerous than that.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #763 on: August 27, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
i told him to write a book.  he said the army still got 'em after 6 months of release so he's scared to go public. 

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #764 on: August 27, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »
He should do it under a pen name.

Advertisements