Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590482 times)

IB THIAB NEEJ

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #765 on: August 27, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
Sadly not everyone has an entrepreneur mindset. He couldve got rich from the body parts alone. Poor kid is traumatized and all our elders cared for were bodyparts and claws.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Whiteboy

« Reply #766 on: August 27, 2009, 11:39:34 PM »
Here my experience. When I was 12, I had this bad fever. That time, We live in these apartment, my brothers and I slept on bunk bed. I slept on top by the window. Anywase I had this dream I was being chase by this ghost and everyime I hope over the fence, it's there and it just keep repeating itself. I got scare and woke up sweating. As I woke up and lay there, listening to my head pound. I heard a baby crying (a sad baby cry). I was thinking. Okay... That time my cousin was living next door just had a baby girl. Anywho... I was thinking whose gonna calm my niece down. As I was listening. I was like 'it's coming from outside and it sound like a cat' (just imagine a sad baby cry mix with a cat meow) well, I rolled over and open the curtain. There was a hairy kid squating down (pov ntxooj)(black vertical eye, hairy, looks like a cat and a kid mix, long hair and dark in color) staring at me and me staring back. I didn't know what it was and it didn't even faze me. All I could think about was my head. As I was staring it. It got up and walk away (just imagine a cat walking upright, more normal like a human, but taking big steps going up and down everytime it takes a steps) into the dark, it got down and walk like a cat into the dark. I didn't even care for it and didn't know what it is. Morning comes, my mom gave me medicine. I told my mom what happen last night. She got scared and just told me I saw a pov ntxooj. Anywase that's what I saw and experience more after that after everytime I have a fever. The next fever was when I was 14. I had a dream a kid told me to go play with him. I didn't want to, but it ketp on asking me to go, so it push me. Right when it push me, I got out of bed right away (standing up, fully awake) I was like the... Damn what... I walk to the livingroom, open the curtain and a bunch of kid playing outside. I looked at the time and it was 342am. I was just thinking 'damn, 342 and whose kids are playing outside this late. And then after this it stop till I went up to minnesota when I was 17. When I was 17, I was getting sit by the same kid that pushed me to go play. Everynight I get it till I ask my mom, and she told me to read the bible. And it stopped. A year later, I moved in with friends, here my experience there, the first night, it was just me and my friend, he was sleeping on the couch. And I'm on the sofa, my pitbull sleeping on my lap. Everyone else at work. I'm sitting there watching tv. Around 1230 at night, all of a sudden I heard footstep coming from the basement up. I was thinking 'damn! Did someone break into the house, naw, it can't be I locked every doors and windows' then the dogs got up and started to bark. When it got into the kitchen floor. My dog ran in there, right when it got to the hallway where I can see, my dog was jumping and biting a nothing.

I got more but I'm going to skip part of my experience. Wanna know how the black shadow eyes look like? The are a solid glowing red color. Here what happen, (I'm back in Cali, back in the old apartment, it was in 2002) I had this dream where my friend came over. His ex live 6 apartment down from us, he was like he wants to talk to her, so I was like okay, rode my bike over there, knock on the door and I ask her if she mind if my friend talk to her, she said okay, I look back and he was gone. I rode back and in between my dad two car I can see myself sleeping on the bed (I get squased so much living with my friend that I know I'm getting it. Eg: Different people, feelings and seeing myself) I was like shit! duck wake up. I woke up (the sun was rising and light in the room), a black shadow flew by staring at me with red glowing eyes. And sat on my leg (it was super cold) I was like damn, I'm laying straight. I moved to the side and it just flew on top of me on the side. He grab my hands and push my head down. I scream for my youngest bro, but he got scared (sleeping on the same bunk bed but him on the top bunk, he heard me moaning his name).

I'll tell more later

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #767 on: August 28, 2009, 02:06:58 AM »
where did u live before u moved to mn?  

were the eyes upright closing? (opposite from ours)

it didn't walk sideways huh...  so it walked like a gangster be-bopping? 

that's an amazing story.  tell me more. 

« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 02:13:35 AM by IB THIAB NEEJ »

Whiteboy

« Reply #768 on: August 28, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »
Yes. They have vertical eyes but they are open. People say that their eyes are red, but there not. It's just a dark color. When they walk. It's not like they gangster walkin or beboppin. Its a up and down kinda walk. I never really ask why I've seen it. All I know is that it didn't do anything to me. So why bother asking. Oh. After Brooklyn park, I moved in with friend in north mpls.

Anywase, my brother heard me moaning his name when I woke up and told him why he didn't help. He was like f no. That was Hellas scary.

Here is how a ghost looks like if you guys haven't seen one. They are white. But the crease or fold of a pants or shirt. It's a blue color.  For us it's a dark color, to charcol, to gray, to a light color then to our color shirts or pants. Their is a dark baby blue, to baby blue, to a light baby blue, then white, but everything around them is glowing. The second time when I heard the foot step coming up from the basement, i was home alone this time with my dog, it did the same thing, my dog bark and when it got to the kitchen floor my dog just growl. When it got to the hallway, it was a native American guy. He stand maybe 5'10 or 6ft, about 250lbs. It was like how I explain above. When he walk pass it wasn't like he was walking but floating to the bathroom. A few minutes later it came back out and went back down the garage. There are times when I laying on the bed in the room in the basement. (friend outside the room) you cAn feel it walking on the bed.

This one time my friend and I went outside in the backyard for a smoke. I was on the top step by the door, he was on the ground. If you from north mpls you should know there's alley. Anywase, there's a two story home across from us. On the top story there is only one window. As we were talkin (I'm face that house) I took a puff of my cigerette, look up to blow the smoke. Looked at the window, and behind it stand an old white lady dress in old fashion clothing, glowing. I just stood there and stare at it till it faded away.

I had this dream one time about more than a year ago here in Sacramento. (I'm married with a son)  I was living in these duplex call pheonix park. Anywase, I drempt about this place where my cousins use to live when we were kids. In my dream there was a guy that came with a bag full of fish. There are some that looked like a pink dragon (yes! Pink dragon) I told him where got them at, he said he got it from that mountain over there, I was like okay. So I went my way to go hang out with my cousins. All of a sudden (dreams... Wierd how it change so fast to another event) I was casting my fishing pole across the street. As I was casting. A white chicken with no tail feather flew by and landed. It walked and cross the path of my line so snagged it. I flew so quick that it grab my right arm. I try to shake it off, it wouldn't get off. So I punched it. Right when I hit it. It told me (in Hmong) come, let me take you over here! I woke up and got squash anywase. I try to move and scream for my wife but couldn't. So I told him what did he want and I don't want any problem with him in my mind, and it got off me. I turn to the side and held my wife. I was thinking 'i guess it just want to mess with me' forget it. I turn back and laid straight. All of a sudden I heard a voice whispering (in Hmong) to go over there. I thought it was my wife sleep talking, I turn and look but it wasn't her when it whisper. Okay. This is what it was saying (in Hmong) "come, ...come over here, ...come, ...come, ...come over here, ...over here, ...come over here, ...over here"

it was saying that for a good two minute. I just lay there and listen, got tired and went to sleep. Had a dream It was chasing after me and telling me to go with him over there. I told myself damn wake up. So I woke up and got squash, AGAIN. Now it was saying in front of my face. I yelled at him in my mind to get off and that I don't have any problems with him and that I'm not afraid of him and if I died tonight. I'm going to kill him in his world. So it stop. After saying nothing both me till now.

Sorry it was a long story and the bad typing, I'm on my iPhone.       

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #769 on: August 29, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »
Lol iPhone!  me too... sometimes.

Someone's been trying to take you.  I heard when we're sick, we're vulnerable.  Or that thing was making you sick at the time.  I heard of stories about them kidnapping lil kid's spirit that they like.  

My Aunt told me a story about a kid who passed away.  They held his funeral at either yuba city or marysville.  during that weekend a relative from sacramento was coming to his funeral.  on the way, this relative saw the boy sleeping on the side of the road.  the relative stopped, got out of his car.  he woke up the boy and told him (in hmong) "your parents told me you died and i'm on my way to attend your funeral."  the boy said that the two female pov ntxooj told him to hold a leaf and not to fall asleep.  the two pov ntxooj went to his funeral to get some food to eat.  well the boy fell asleep and he dropped the leaf.  this broke the invisibility spell.  at the same time, the boy's corpse at the funeral turned into a pig.   :o

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:31:24 AM by IB THIAB NEEJ »

chingy-vang

« Reply #770 on: August 29, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »
Lol iPhone!  me too... sometimes.

Someone's been trying to take you.  I heard when we're sick, we're vulnerable.  Or that thing was making you sick at the time.  I heard of stories about them kidnapping lil kid's spirit that they like.  

My Aunt told me a story about a kid who passed away.  They held his funeral at either yuba city or marysville.  during that weekend a relative from sacramento was coming to his funeral.  on the way, this relative saw the boy sleeping on the side of the road.  the relative stopped, got out of his car.  he woke up the boy and told him (in hmong) "your parents told me you died and i'm on my way to attend your funeral."  the boy said that the two female pov ntxooj told him to hold a leaf and not to fall asleep.  the two pov ntxooj went to his funeral to get some food to eat.  well the boy fell asleep and he dropped the leaf.  this broke the invisibility spell.  at the same time, the boy's corpse at the funeral turned into a pig.   :o

Turned into a pig? A pig in the coffin? alive or dead? gutted or not? that's unbelievable.. .....ask your aunt if the boy revived or did he just vanished?

chingy-vang

« Reply #771 on: August 29, 2009, 01:05:10 AM »
Whiteboy, keep your stories coming, I love them. You must have some six sense or connection with the otherside.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #772 on: August 29, 2009, 01:09:08 AM »
dead pig n coffin.  boy lived.  i'll ask her tomorrow to reconfirm if i remember to...  

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #773 on: August 29, 2009, 01:23:28 AM »

K... I just got the chills. That's effing scary.

haha...  it's okay.  i'll let you hold me.   ;)

Missterious

« Reply #774 on: August 29, 2009, 01:50:20 AM »
Lol iPhone!  me too... sometimes.

Someone's been trying to take you.  I heard when we're sick, we're vulnerable.  Or that thing was making you sick at the time.  I heard of stories about them kidnapping lil kid's spirit that they like. 

My Aunt told me a story about a kid who passed away.  They held his funeral at either yuba city or marysville.  during that weekend a relative from sacramento was coming to his funeral.  on the way, this relative saw the boy sleeping on the side of the road.  the relative stopped, got out of his car.  he woke up the boy and told him (in hmong) "your parents told me you died and i'm on my way to attend your funeral."  the boy said that the two female pov ntxooj told him to hold a leaf and not to fall asleep.  the two pov ntxooj went to his funeral to get some food to eat.  well the boy fell asleep and he dropped the leaf.  this broke the invisibility spell.  at the same time, the boy's corpse at the funeral turned into a pig.   :o

Vuag! Tiag los dag na!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o

chingy-vang

« Reply #775 on: August 29, 2009, 02:09:36 AM »
damm I have never heard of a story like that until NOW. It makes me wonder if all those dead people from drowning, if they are really just logs like what OGs say, or if it's the real body? It's like a game, when you hack it to bad, then the game just freeze.

No regret

« Reply #776 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:11 AM »
K... I just got the chills. That's effing scary.

um...that story is pretty believable until the end there, where the body literally turns into a pig. Things won't happened like that in real life, not that real.

Here's an amazing ghost story:

I was watching that show "Unsolved Mystery" and this lady and her kid were driving along the freeway, she must have been sleeping under the wheel and ran of the road and crashed the car killing her instantly but her kid was still alive.  He was  probably hurt too, but somehow he had survived the the crash, and was around two or three years old.  Their car had crashed down the sloap of the highway there for around 3 days without anybody discovering it.  Finally this couple was traveling at night along that particular spot and they spotted a naked lady lying down in a sleeping position along the side of the highway.   They stopped their car immediately as they passed it, reversed it to the spot where they've just seen the naked lady lying down, but there was nothing there at all.  So because it was at night, they decided to just make a report the police because they were pretty sure they saw it and didn't just imagine it.  In the morning, the police decides to investigate the area and finally they discovered that a car had went off the road and crashed into some trees down the slope of the highway.  They went down and discovered that the mother was well dead, but the baby was still alive, breathing awake too.
'
The naked lady lying by the side of the highway road was the mother's ghost.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:39:28 AM by No regret »

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #777 on: August 29, 2009, 02:37:24 AM »
um...that story is pretty believable until the end there, where the body literally turns into a pig. Things won't happened like that in real life, not that real.

Yea I know...  It's one of those stories where you just gotta be there to believe it. 

Missterious

« Reply #778 on: August 29, 2009, 02:38:04 AM »

Here's an amazing ghost story:

I was watching that show "Unsolved Mystery" and this lady and her kids was driving along the freeway, she must have been sleeping under the wheel and ran of the road and crashed the car killing her instantly but her kid was still alive.  He was  probably hurt too, but somehow he had survived the the crash, and was around two or three years old.  Anyway their car had crashed  and remained just down the sloap of the highway there for around 3 days without anybody discovering it.  Finally this couple was traveling at night along that particular spot and they spotted a naked lady lying down in a sleeping position along the side of the highway.   They stopped their car immediately as they passed it, reversed it to the spot where they've just seen the naked lady lying down, but there was nothing there at all.  So because they were pretty sure they saw it, they decided to report it to the police.  In the morning, the police decided to investigate the area and finally they saw that a car had went off the road and crashed some distant down beneath surrounded by trees.  They wen down and discovered that the mother was well dead, but the baby was still alive and breathing.
'
The naked lady lying by the side of the highway road was the mother's ghost.

really?
i wonder what the baby did all that time. awww poor baby. grandma ghost probably watched him.

No regret

« Reply #779 on: August 29, 2009, 02:42:58 AM »
really?
i wonder what the baby did all that time. awww poor baby. grandma ghost probably watched him.

The baby probably fed on the mother's breast for a while which helped him to stay alive long enough until they discovered the car.

Advertisements