Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590089 times)

IB THIAB NEEJ

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #780 on: August 29, 2009, 02:47:17 AM »
um...that story is pretty believable until the end there, where the body literally turns into a pig. Things won't happened like that in real life, not that real.

Here's an amazing ghost story:

I was watching that show "Unsolved Mystery" and this lady and her kid were driving along the freeway, she must have been sleeping under the wheel and ran of the road and crashed the car killing her instantly but her kid was still alive.  He was  probably hurt too, but somehow he had survived the the crash, and was around two or three years old.  Their car had crashed down the sloap of the highway there for around 3 days without anybody discovering it.  Finally this couple was traveling at night along that particular spot and they spotted a naked lady lying down in a sleeping position along the side of the highway.   They stopped their car immediately as they passed it, reversed it to the spot where they've just seen the naked lady lying down, but there was nothing there at all.  So because it was at night, they decided to just make a report the police because they were pretty sure they saw it and didn't just imagine it.  In the morning, the police decides to investigate the area and finally they discovered that a car had went off the road and crashed into some trees down the slope of the highway.  They went down and discovered that the mother was well dead, but the baby was still alive, breathing awake too.
'
The naked lady lying by the side of the highway road was the mother's ghost.

yea i believe that was a ghost.  the kid...  how old?  you can survive without water for 5-7 days depending on your body type.  

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

No regret

« Reply #781 on: August 29, 2009, 03:07:58 AM »
Know what sucks? Now I'm peekin' behind myself, knowing I'm stuck at work all my myself...near the warehouse section of the offices.

I have told a story in here before but I don' think you've read it, so I'll share it again to you, cause I believe its real.

I have a cousin who died at the hospital, but while he was still on life support, my mom went and cried to him and say her last good bye to him that night at the hospital.  Later that night at home, at around 1 am,  while she was sleeping, she felt something flapping again her face waking her up.  She got scared, so she went and woke my sister-in-law up too, to see what the hell it was.  They looked around her room and found this tiny furr ball bat hanging on the closet door.  Then just a little while after that, they received a call from the hospital that he'd finally passed away.  They decided to keep the bat until morning light before setting it free because by now they believe that tiny bat was him coming to say good bye to my mom.  My mom called me early in the morning at around 6 am to hurried up and get to my brother's house to see the bat before they let him go.  I couldn't believe it and thought they must be joking.  I got there and they showed me the bat, I was in disbelief because I have never seen a bat like that before.  It was very tiny, it didnt' look real, it looked more like a furr ball toy bat but it was very real because although it was lying very still, it was breathing.  I can sense that he was very sad and hurt by the way he was lying very still and just kept breathing.  I then decided the next step was to let him go....so I took him outside to the front door stairway sat it down and told him it's ok he can go now, but he wouldnt' fly off, so I thought maybe I should just go inside for a minute and come back out again.  When I came back out, he was gone.... :'( :'( :'(

My brother had lived in that house for like 15 years and they have never had any bat encounters until that evening and they have never again had another bat encounter.

believe it or not, this really happened, was it just coincident I think not!!! :o

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 03:27:53 AM by No regret »

Missterious

« Reply #782 on: August 29, 2009, 03:30:39 AM »
I have told a story in here before but I don' think you've read it, so I'll share it again to you, cause I believe its real.

I have a cousin who died at the hospital, but while he was still on life support, my mom went and cried to him and say her last good bye to him that night at the hospital.  Later that night at home, at around 1 am,  while she was sleeping, she felt something flapping again her face waking her up.  She got scared, so she went and woke my sister-in-law up too, to see what the hell it was.  They looked around her room and found this tiny furr ball bat hanging on the closet door.  Then just a little while after that, they received a call from the hospital that he'd finally passed away.  They decided to keep the bat until morning light before setting it free because by now they believe that tiny bat was him coming to say good bye to my mom.  My mom called me early in the morning at around 6 am to hurried up and get to my brother's house to see the bat before they let him go.  I couldn't believe it and thought they must be joking.  I got there and they showed me the bat, I was in disbelief because I have never seen a bat like that before.  It was very tiny, it didnt' look real, it looked more like a furr ball toy bat but it was very real because although it was lying very still, it was breathing.  I can sense that he was very sad and hurt by the way he was lying very still and just kept breathing.  I then decided the next step was to let him go....so I took him outside to the front door stairway sat it down and told him it's ok he can go now, but he wouldnt' fly off, so I thought maybe I should just go inside for a minute and come back out again.  When I came back out, he was gone.... :'( :'( :'(

My brother had lived in that house for like 15 years and they have never had any bat encounters until that evening and they have never again had another bat encounter.

believe it or not, this really happened, was it just coincident I think not!!! :o

That is so sad. I can feel the sadness. So sad.  :(

Whiteboy

« Reply #783 on: August 29, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »
Lol iPhone!  me too... sometimes.

Someone's been trying to take you.  I heard when we're sick, we're vulnerable.  Or that thing was making you sick at the time.  I heard of stories about them kidnapping lil kid's spirit that they like.  

My Aunt told me a story about a kid who passed away.  They held his funeral at either yuba city or marysville.  during that weekend a relative from sacramento was coming to his funeral.  on the way, this relative saw the boy sleeping on the side of the road.  the relative stopped, got out of his car.  he woke up the boy and told him (in hmong) "your parents told me you died and i'm on my way to attend your funeral."  the boy said that the two female pov ntxooj told him to hold a leaf and not to fall asleep.  the two pov ntxooj went to his funeral to get some food to eat.  well the boy fell asleep and he dropped the leaf.  this broke the invisibility spell.  at the same time, the boy's corpse at the funeral turned into a pig.   :o

From what my grandma (shes a shaman) told me, that not all pov ntxooj are bad. My grandma young (she pointed at my cousin about her age that time. My cousin was only 17)  had this dream when she   was in Laos. She said that in her dream a family of pov ntxooj and a big cat came to her. She got scared and ran. Since the big cat was faster it cut in front of her. So she stopped. Behind her was the pov ntxooj. They told her that they're not there to scare her but for food only. So she told them that they're alwase catching and eating their chicken. They told her that they're not like that, and that they are the good pov ntxooj. So they told her that they are passing by and hungry and that there was a big war going on from over there and a lot had been kill by Hmong people. And so they told her if she could, for her to just kill a pig and 2 chicken and they be on their wayin peace.

So the next morning she told her dad. And they did a little jingle bell if it's true. And it was so they did kill a pig and 2 chicken. That night they came back to her dream and thank her.

Whiteboy

« Reply #784 on: August 29, 2009, 01:59:46 PM »
Whiteboy, keep your stories coming, I love them. You must have some six sense or connection with the otherside.
[/quote

I don't think I have the six sense. I just think it was my fever when I as young. It mustve open my eyes to see and to hear things that I don't want to. A lot of my experience is just dreams and wake up being squash. Like I said before in my dream if I see myself sleep, a different person, or a akward feeling, that's when I wake up. If I wake up in time. All I can see is when the Black shadow with the glowing red eyes just about to come over me. But hey what can I do. Fully awake, can't move, all I can do is to be not afriad and say what's in my mind from my heart to it, or keep god close. And it will go away. Some of them don't care and do worst. Some of them will take off right away. Some people say it's just sleep paralysis. But look up the word 'incubus' there's a female word for that also.

Okay this I know it's going to sound wierd, but you could use that incubus term.
I had this dream me and friend were at this school we hang out at. I was walking to the street to talk to one of my friend. We were talking and we walked back. there was a group of girls playing card on the ground. my friend walk the other way and I was staring at one of the girl (she was hot) as I walk pass them. I turn around to get another glimpse. As I turned around a girl was standing up. I stared or looked at her, all of a sudden a wierd feeling rush me, so I told myself in my dream that I'm getting squash and for me to wake up. I woke up. It was morning. Both my arms up on the side of my head. I try to move to the side, but couldn't, even trying to raise my arm but some thing is hold it and pushing it down. My legs spread open. I try to close it. But couldn't. Try to move my arms again but this time I fought it, my arms up in the air, but something was trying to push it down. All of sudden something was humping me (yeah funny huh) I try to fight it while my arm was up in the air. My nephew knock (he wanted 2 play my ps2) right when he knocked it got off and was laughing (girl voice) going out the window. All I could do was yell at it in the b word. I let my nephew in and he said he heard a girl laughing, but I told him it was nothing.     

chingy-vang

« Reply #785 on: August 29, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »
Whiteboy, keep your stories coming, I love them. You must have some six sense or connection with the otherside.
[/quote

I don't think I have the six sense. I just think it was my fever when I as young. It mustve open my eyes to see and to hear things that I don't want to. A lot of my experience is just dreams and wake up being squash. Like I said before in my dream if I see myself sleep, a different person, or a akward feeling, that's when I wake up. If I wake up in time. All I can see is when the Black shadow with the glowing red eyes just about to come over me. But hey what can I do. Fully awake, can't move, all I can do is to be not afriad and say what's in my mind from my heart to it, or keep god close. And it will go away. Some of them don't care and do worst. Some of them will take off right away. Some people say it's just sleep paralysis. But look up the word 'incubus' there's a female word for that also.

Okay this I know it's going to sound wierd, but you could use that incubus term.
I had this dream me and friend were at this school we hang out at. I was walking to the street to talk to one of my friend. We were talking and we walked back. there was a group of girls playing card on the ground. my friend walk the other way and I was staring at one of the girl (she was hot) as I walk pass them. I turn around to get another glimpse. As I turned around a girl was standing up. I stared or looked at her, all of a sudden a wierd feeling rush me, so I told myself in my dream that I'm getting squash and for me to wake up. I woke up. It was morning. Both my arms up on the side of my head. I try to move to the side, but couldn't, even trying to raise my arm but some thing is hold it and pushing it down. My legs spread open. I try to close it. But couldn't. Try to move my arms again but this time I fought it, my arms up in the air, but something was trying to push it down. All of sudden something was humping me (yeah funny huh) I try to fight it while my arm was up in the air. My nephew knock (he wanted 2 play my ps2) right when he knocked it got off and was laughing (girl voice) going out the window. All I could do was yell at it in the b word. I let my nephew in and he said he heard a girl laughing, but I told him it was nothing.     

Yea my little cousin also saw an incubus at our old haunted house when he was sick. He wen home the very next morning.

I have an older cousin at Sac, he always gets sleep paralysis all the time, well it's the hmong version of it but nothing else to describe it other than sleep paralysis. Well he said that if he touch some besides him during the happening, then he will break free from it. He usd to smoke weed alot back then and he said that it made these things happen more. Like he would wake to see and all red girl floating and laughing at him, or a guy with lots of hands. He said he was pissed that night so he gathered all his strenght and punched the guy, but he just punched air and the guy disappeared.

You should go to this forum "Yourghoststori es.com", it's where people post their experiences. There are a few Hmong stories by Hmong people, but most are just white ghost.

Whiteboy

« Reply #786 on: August 29, 2009, 09:15:43 PM »
Like my grandma say. Every where hmong people live there alwase a cat or a few of them.

passingby

« Reply #787 on: August 29, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »
kuv poob plig lawm os

Whiteboy

« Reply #788 on: August 30, 2009, 12:21:32 AM »
Like for me... My mother in law had a dream that a cat is alwase watching me. I don't know for what . But every morning (550am) there's alwase a cat crossing my path.

Missterious

« Reply #789 on: August 30, 2009, 02:29:25 AM »
Like my grandma say. Every where hmong people live there alwase a cat or a few of them.

We have a cat around our house. We call him Garfield.  :)

Havocrazy

« Reply #790 on: August 31, 2009, 12:36:06 AM »
Back in the early 1990s, a Hmong family had just lost their dad in a bad car accident. A month after the funeral, one of the neighbor who's a 3rd shift night security guard for a local junk yard said that every night when he go to work at around 11:30pm, he will see a black cat walk up and sit at the Hmong family's door step and will still be their in the morning when he come home from work around 8:30am. He told the Hmong family's mom about the cat so one morning the mom woke-up early to go see if she can see a cat out on her front step and sure enough their it is. She watch in for hours until the sun comes up and than the cat get up and walk away. It did this for a long while until one of her older son became a teenager and started coming home late. He said that when his friends drop him off at the street, he don't see anything but as soon as when he reaches the front steps of the house a black cat appear and growl at him as if it won't let him in the house but he walked over it went on inside anyway. Than one day the boy got sick and they did a jingle bell on him and found out that the black cat is his dad and his dad is watching over the family, but his dad is mad at him for staying up so late and not listening to his mom so his dad's going to take him with his dad. The boy got scare so he stop hanging out late and he promise to look after the family. The dad came to the mom in a dream and told her that he can't watch them forever and that he has to go, since than the black cat stop showing up at their front step.

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #791 on: August 31, 2009, 06:29:44 PM »
Back in the early 1990s, a Hmong family had just lost their dad in a bad car accident. A month after the funeral, one of the neighbor who's a 3rd shift night security guard for a local junk yard said that every night when he go to work at around 11:30pm, he will see a black cat walk up and sit at the Hmong family's door step and will still be their in the morning when he come home from work around 8:30am. He told the Hmong family's mom about the cat so one morning the mom woke-up early to go see if she can see a cat out on her front step and sure enough their it is. She watch in for hours until the sun comes up and than the cat get up and walk away. It did this for a long while until one of her older son became a teenager and started coming home late. He said that when his friends drop him off at the street, he don't see anything but as soon as when he reaches the front steps of the house a black cat appear and growl at him as if it won't let him in the house but he walked over it went on inside anyway. Than one day the boy got sick and they did a jingle bell on him and found out that the black cat is his dad and his dad is watching over the family, but his dad is mad at him for staying up so late and not listening to his mom so his dad's going to take him with his dad. The boy got scare so he stop hanging out late and he promise to look after the family. The dad came to the mom in a dream and told her that he can't watch them forever and that he has to go, since than the black cat stop showing up at their front step.
that was a sad story

LadyThao

« Reply #792 on: September 01, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
i remember a month after we buried my dad, my room started having crickets. i shared a room with a niece. the house was split entry so it was only our room and one of my nephew's room downstairs. almost every day, we'd hear crickets chirping. Of course, first it came from outside but then all of a sudden, it started getting louder and more clear. one night my niece and I decided to figure out where it was coming from. she found it somewhere and killed it. it went like that for awhile if i remember. i asked my niece if she ever experienced that and she said no.

and here's another one. this one is about bats.

my oldest brother used to live in this little white house in frogtown with his family. a couple of times, they saw bats in their house. there was one that just appeared out of the blue and was flapping all over their house. the second one happened a couple of months after my grandma died. that bat was flapping and ended up in the room of my two nieces. one of the niece was sleeping and it went and flew into the wall. they captured it and released it.

another one about my oldest brother.

one early morning while my oldest brother was sleeping, he heard what sounded like a cat but at the same time, it sounded like a baby cry. he didn't think much of it until he heard that my little brother died that early morning.

Like this post: -1

chingy-vang

« Reply #793 on: September 01, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »
Sorry for you little brother's death.......

My Cousin's best friend drowned when they were still in elementary. Well after the funeral, my cousin had a dream about his dead friend going to his own funeral and crying to his mom that he still wants to live. Well my cousin told his little sister about the dream and she got freaked out. That same night, his sister had the same dream. So the next day, they both told their older sister about the dream and she didn't believe it. Well that night, she had the exact same dream that his sibling had.

LadyThao

« Reply #794 on: September 01, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »
something like that happened to four of my nephews when they first moved into one of their new homes but it was something else entirely. my nephews' names are, tou, who's the oldest son,  fong, who's the third oldest son,  fue, who's the fourth oldest and xue, the fifth oldest. anyway, so whoever died in that house came back to haunt the place. it started with xue. it came to xue in his dream and said to him, "only the king can save you." then it sat on him. later that morning, he told his brother fong. fong didn't believe it and that night it came to him. it said and did the same thing to him. told him only the king can save him and sat on him. he told fue and he didn't believe them. well, did it to him also. they told tou and tou didn't believe them. yes, it did the same thing to him. they all got freaked out. when sunday came, they all went to church.

from what i was told, whatever sat on them was an old white lady. she didn't like them living in that house and told them so. being that they're christians, they stayed anyway up until recently when they moved out. in their new house right now, they feel spirits and know of two of them. one's a little boy and i forgot what the other one is. apparently, these ghosts are not as bad as the ones in their previous two houses. i'll have to tell those stories at on a  later day.

Advertisements