Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590169 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #825 on: September 14, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
hmmm?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chingy-vang

« Reply #826 on: September 15, 2009, 02:26:10 AM »
Man, i never knew they can take you in your dreams. Like Freddy

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #827 on: September 15, 2009, 04:35:39 AM »
Those tsog creatures are as solid as you and me.  A lot of my friends have fought with them and once you actually throw one to the ground, whatever solid objects you have laying on the floor will move once hit by the tsog.  The weird thing about it is, you still feel like you were in a dreamy state of mind when all the commotion is happening.  But when you look on the floor and see that your materials have been scattered, it's reassuring that whatever took place is real and not a dream.   :)

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #828 on: September 15, 2009, 06:05:04 AM »
Those tsog creatures are as solid as you and me.  A lot of my friends have fought with them and once you actually throw one to the ground, whatever solid objects you have laying on the floor will move once hit by the tsog.  The weird thing about it is, you still feel like you were in a dreamy state of mind when all the commotion is happening.  But when you look on the floor and see that your materials have been scattered, it's reassuring that whatever took place is real and not a dream.   :)

You should've seen my bedroom.  I had guns, knives, a samurai sword, seeds by my pillow...  It helps me sleep at night.   :)

sweet_luvin

« Reply #829 on: September 15, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »
You should've seen my bedroom.  I had guns, knives, a samurai sword, seeds by my pillow...  It helps me sleep at night.   :)

:o

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #830 on: September 15, 2009, 11:05:26 AM »
:o
Oh that's nothing...  You should see my bed on myspace with...  :-X   8)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 11:07:38 AM by IB THIAB NEEJ »

sweet_luvin

« Reply #831 on: September 15, 2009, 11:14:32 AM »
Oh that's nothing...  You should see my bed on myspace with...  :-X   8)

hey remember the ghost stories of dalewood? ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 11:36:36 AM by sweet_luvin »

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #832 on: September 15, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »
hey remember the ghost stories of dalewood? ;D
Dalewood ghost stories?  Please share...  Ib Thiab Neej, The Little One sleeps like that so does his younger brother.  They told me it all started out when they were small children and living in Fresno.  One day while their dad was out hunting and their mom was somewhere else, it was just the two of them left in the house.  Right when the sun started setting, they saw a person standing outside of the house staring in thru the window and looking at them.  They knew it wasn't human.  They said it had streaks of blood dripping down it's face.  Ever since then, they've always been sensitive to the other side.

dreamland

« Reply #833 on: September 15, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »
hi everyone... I was looking for ghost stories and this thread has some of the best stories I've ever heard... well let me share some of my experience you know that thing "tsog" well everyone always say they can see it and it's a dark shadowy color. but as you can see I've gotten sit on before and I've never seen it. all I know is that when it comes Im really really sleepy and it occurs when I think it's coming and get scare of it. but I've never ever seen it before. in my stages of when it's sitting on me I can feel it on my belly moving tingly feeling and that's about it. I've never seen it I wonder why?? in my dreamy state I can see my whole room but I can't move, I have no control over it unless I use all my might to twist my neck, and that's when it'll get off of me. btw Im married and when my husband is sleeping with me I never get sit on. but once he get's up in the morning to go to work I get sit on. I don't know why? but I think it senses my scaredness. before I got married I've never gotten sit on until I married my husband. I think it's his tsog that sit on me because he told me that it would sit on him all the time way before he met me and he said when it comes he can see it. well I got more to tell but I'll tell later....

sweet_luvin

« Reply #834 on: September 15, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »
Mizsta_EZ,

I don't know how exactly they go now but damn those were some scary azz ghost stories and I do believe that street is haunted... I know that a lot of people seem to die from that street.. It's one death after another.....

The one I can remember is something about this old lady in a wheelchair who lived on dalewood... She was killed by her kids or something... At night people say they hear her dragging her wheelchair along the street crying out a name.. Not sure whose name.  ;D Other stories like people see dead people in hmong clothing at night.....

My stepmom told me once she heard people mourning in the backyard.. Next thing she heard, someone died.. I guess there's a saying that if you hear mourning when there's no death, it means someone is gonna die soon.

Dreamland, I never heard of Tsog until I married my husband.. Apparently it happens a lot in his family.The only time I experienced it was when I was preg with my second and third child. But it happen more with my third child.. Let me tell you.. Those tsog are freaking smart.  ;D or i think they are smart only.  They are soo smart that it doesn't come into my dream until my husband leave.... Right after he leaves then it comes... I used to be so scared that I slept in between my girls so the freaking Tsog won’t come on to me but the freaking shyt jump right over them to sit on me.... I think I catch my tsog from a place close to my parent's house.. There's this small state park there that everytime I drive thru the back road, it's always pitch black and the road is very very curvy... I can remember one time my daughter asked me to take her home while we were at my parents. I said to her that it wasn't dark yet. She said "mommy, we have to leave now because I dont' want to go thru that road at night time." I asked her why. She said because there's something scary there.  :o  She said everytime we pass that place, she closes her eye…. After that day, that's when I start experience the Tsog....  But i killed it in my dream.. lol I think I did. cause I can remember how I wring it’s neck until it shrink so small it pop like a balloon.  And ever since everyone else moved out of the house I have no scary feelings.. I think everyone else took their tsog with them. ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:19:24 PM by sweet_luvin »

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #835 on: September 15, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »
Mizsta_EZ,

I don't know how exactly they go now but damn those were some scary azz ghost stories and I do believe that street is haunted... I know that a lot of people seem to die from that street.. It's one death after another.....

The one I can remember is something about this old lady in a wheelchair who lived on dalewood... She was killed by her kids or something... At night people say they hear her dragging her wheelchair along the street crying out a name.. Not sure whose name.  ;D Other stories like people see dead people in hmong clothing at night.....

Whatever!   ;D The only guy that got killed was some meka punk that was vandalizing hmong pple's cars.  Quit exposing locations on here!  >:(

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #836 on: September 16, 2009, 01:53:40 AM »
Whatever!   ;D The only guy that got killed was some meka punk that was vandalizing hmong pple's cars.  Quit exposing locations on here!  >:(
:o   :tickedoff:  :2funny:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 01:55:18 AM by Mizsta_EZ »

tokio

« Reply #837 on: September 16, 2009, 08:25:40 AM »
Man, i never knew they can take you in your dreams. Like Freddy

I heard a wierd story that Freddy was actually inspired by true events.  Wes Craven the writer read about a story about a family in southeast asia that had members who would go to sleep perfectly healthy and just die the next day.  There was said to be a entity around that family that attacts them at night.  Well, somehow the kids came the US after their parents died but they wouldnt go to sleep because they didnt want to die.  So some scientist or something put them under observation to go to sleep.  The next day they all died.

Hil

« Reply #838 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
But i killed it in my dream.. lol I think I did. cause I can remember how I wring it’s neck until it shrink so small it pop like a balloon.  And ever since everyone else moved out of the house I have no scary feelings.. I think everyone else took their tsog with them. ;D

;D :D

sweet_luvin

« Reply #839 on: September 16, 2009, 09:32:32 AM »
Whatever!   ;D The only guy that got killed was some meka punk that was vandalizing hmong pple's cars.  Quit exposing locations on here!  >:(

that's what the kids of dalewood told me when I first moved there. LOL ;D Those scared the heck out of me that when night falls I run home cause the duplex I lived in had gates that were lock at night. ;D The lady that they said got killed was K-do and lived in that old small house at the corner.. ;D

Advertisements