Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590481 times)

Tracker

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #915 on: October 19, 2009, 07:11:12 AM »
Last night was the first time that I've ever been "sat" on.  And let me tell you, it freaked me out all night.  I was sleeping next to the wife spooning her from behind.  When all of a sudden, I hear our bedroom door open.  Now let me tell you, during the winter time the wood shrinks so the door kinda gets stuck and you have to give it a good push on order for it to open.  Well, the door whooshes open like it usually does when our 5 yr. old gets up in the middle of the night to come pee in our bathroom.  I actually hear him rustling around the foot of our bed, running back and forth from one side to the other.  At this time, I'm thinking to myself, why doesn't he just either pee or climb into bed with us like he usually does?  I tried for the first time to speak to my wife and tell her to turn on the light on her side of the bed.  This was when I found out that I couldn't speak or move.  I try to move my arm and found out that that also wasn't working.  I laying there in bed trying to speak and move and the whole time, I'm hearing this noise at the foot of my bed, running around.  I finally hear the noise move onto the bathroom and then the door to our bedroom closing with a hard "whoosh"!!  I finally try to speak and can finally her myself softly calling oour my wife's name.  I then was able to finally move my arm from around her and turn to my side of the bed and turn on my bedside lamp.  My wife had moved with me to my side of the bed so I turned to her and said, "Where did he go?  Our son, he was in here running around the foot of our bed.  He doesn't leave and always climbs into bed with us?".  She looks at me and says, " He was never in here and why would you think that he has been?".  I got a little freaked out, said nothing, turned off the light and tried not to think about the incident. 

First time I've been sat on, hopefully it's the last!!   :o :o :o

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Whiteboy

« Reply #916 on: October 19, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »
He should've just shot 'em.
 ::)
That's a headshot!   ;D

that's what me, long and wong always do in mn!

Whiteboy

« Reply #917 on: October 19, 2009, 08:45:53 AM »
I'm not sure if I told this story already but here it is:

My husband's brother and his family once lived in this so call new house by which was occupied by two or three previous owners.

They have two daughters at the time their age were 2 and 4.  One day while the parents were sleeping in the bedroom or not sure where they were but the kids were playing somewhere in the house.  They also have two of their boy cousins over too.  Now, keep in mind that this story was told by our niece herself.  She told us that while they were playing, they saw this old lady wandering around the house.  We asked her what was the old lady wearing and our niece went and point at a picture of our mother in law dress in hmong clothing.  Now, this little girl can't be lying b/c how does she know to point out what the ghost was wearing. 

She then said that the old lady has blood all over her face and was yelling at the kids to get out of her house.  This spirit somehow did not scare our niece but our other nephews got frighten of this ghost.  After their parents heard of the story they moved right out.  Found out that the previous owner's mother died in that house.

When she told this story to the hubby and I, we got goosebumps all over us...Creepy!

I should start believing my 2yr old son, when he says "monter rye there"

I usually just shrug it off

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #918 on: October 19, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »
that's what me, long and wong always do in mn!
I taught perry n dk how to shoot.  8)  ;D

sweet_luvin

« Reply #919 on: October 19, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »
He should've just shot 'em.
 ::)
That's a headshot!   ;D

I'm glad he didn't try to kill them... These rats were the size of a reg. cat okay.. when night fall comes around u hear them running back and forth in the bushes in the back yard. :o Plus, I don't want any spirits to come hunt us for killing one of their buddy. ;D

alright, i remember this happen once to me... 12 years ago.... I was laying on my bed watching TV at night.. during that time, the hub had this little tv with a big on and off buttom... Hub was working 2nd shift so he don't get home until 12am.... Well as I was watching a movie, I heard something and then all of a sudden the on and off buttom sound like it was push off and tv shuts off quickly... I had no lights on so it was pitch black until I ran outside.. Luckily someone was still up for me to chill with until the hub came home. I had to quickly act like that was nothing in order to stay in my room at night alone for the next year until we moved. ;D There are certain house that will give you the creep when u first enter the house and some house that don't give u the creep no matter how scary of a movie you watched.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #920 on: October 19, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
even better.  i'm a ghost's worst nightmare. 

the bigger the better. 

i really don't care if the place is haunted anymore.  i just tell the ghost to stfu so i can sleep.   ;D

sweet_luvin

« Reply #921 on: October 19, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »
even better.  i'm a ghost's worst nightmare. 

the bigger the better. 

i really don't care if the place is haunted anymore.  i just tell the ghost to stfu so i can sleep.   ;D

ur a man so u better man up. ;D it would suck if my hub is a scary cat just like me. ;D

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #922 on: October 19, 2009, 10:44:14 AM »
that's good! 

sweet_luvin

« Reply #923 on: October 19, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »
that's good! 
didn't u say u have like a tons of thing under ur bed. :D

FlowerShiney

« Reply #924 on: October 19, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »
So sweet_luvin encouraged me to write in here but I refuse to read anything because I'm a little chicken. So before my hubby and I jingle bell for me, I used to sense things and see things in my house. My house is completely new, built last year and we are the 1st occupants so it can't be nothign like former occupants. I'm going to tell some things only...

1. One morning, my 1 year old son and I were up, I think we were both in the kitchen because I was making breakfast. I hear somebody cleared their throat, like a loud "ahem" and so I thought it was my hubby. I went to check and there wasn't anyone, I looked at the TV and the channels were flipping! In order to switch the channels, you have to point the remote to the cable box. I was so scared, I took my son and ran into the bedroom just to find that my husband was sleeping so loudly snoring!

2. A couple nights later, I woke up and heard noises in my bedroom. I have a big bathroom, too and there ain't much stuff hanging on the walls, and of course, every bathroom echos... I heard someone moving my stuff around, the same noise if you were to pick up something like facial lotion and set it back down.

3. My auntie was sick from cancer, and her last days were the most freaky for me. She's never seen my house before because I bought it at the time she was doing her monthly chemo and radiation so she was super tired. I go to work really early,  around 6 in the morning and I take the same road every single morning and listen to the same songs every single morning but that morning was different. As I rode through the dark road, something was different about the song, it sounded so different. I listened closely and I hear hmong ritual drums beating, the little hmong flute thingy (qheng, can't spell hmong, lol), and I heard cries like that [email protected] hmong cry. I turned the volume down and I could stil hear it. It wasn't like loud, loud, that sort of comotion was really light in the background. I got so scared that I sped off, I was the only one on the road until I got to the stop light, I felt much better because there were cars. I dared not look in the mirrors, rear-view nor sides-views. A couple of nights later, she passed away.

4. After she died, I had a dream that she came to visit me. I was so scared of her in my dream because she came to my house and was wearing hmong clothes, which is the scariest ever to see old ppl in hmong clothes! She looked realllllly healthy and normal looking, I guess I was scared because I knew she had gone. At first we were at her house, but as I ran outside and looked back, it was my house. She was upset at me and I remember exactly what she said the me, "Why are you running away. you told me to come see your new house and I am happy for you but you are running away so I am going home now." I woke up and remembered that a 3-4 of weeks before she passed, before she started losing her memory, I told her my hubby and I had bought our very 1st home and I wanted her to come visit me so I can cook her a meal in my home. I guess she wanted to come make me happy because I really wanted her to see. Before she died, she told me how happy she was to see that I am carrying a good life regardless of what ppl have said about me. My husband loves me very much and provides a good and healthy relationship. I'm forever grateful for her to come say goodbye. I should have reacted differently. But it's ok, because they say that if you're mean to a ghost, that ghost will not come bother you anymore. I guess it was ok for me to act that way, too. Superstitious.

Kashia

« Reply #925 on: October 19, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
So sweet_luvin encouraged me to write in here but I refuse to read anything because I'm a little chicken. So before my hubby and I jingle bell for me, I used to sense things and see things in my house. My house is completely new, built last year and we are the 1st occupants so it can't be nothign like former occupants. I'm going to tell some things only...

1. One morning, my 1 year old son and I were up, I think we were both in the kitchen because I was making breakfast. I hear somebody cleared their throat, like a loud "ahem" and so I thought it was my hubby. I went to check and there wasn't anyone, I looked at the TV and the channels were flipping! In order to switch the channels, you have to point the remote to the cable box. I was so scared, I took my son and ran into the bedroom just to find that my husband was sleeping so loudly snoring!

2. A couple nights later, I woke up and heard noises in my bedroom. I have a big bathroom, too and there ain't much stuff hanging on the walls, and of course, every bathroom echos... I heard someone moving my stuff around, the same noise if you were to pick up something like facial lotion and set it back down.

3. My auntie was sick from cancer, and her last days were the most freaky for me. She's never seen my house before because I bought it at the time she was doing her monthly chemo and radiation so she was super tired. I go to work really early,  around 6 in the morning and I take the same road every single morning and listen to the same songs every single morning but that morning was different. As I rode through the dark road, something was different about the song, it sounded so different. I listened closely and I hear hmong ritual drums beating, the little hmong flute thingy (qheng, can't spell hmong, lol), and I heard cries like that [email protected] hmong cry. I turned the volume down and I could stil hear it. It wasn't like loud, loud, that sort of comotion was really light in the background. I got so scared that I sped off, I was the only one on the road until I got to the stop light, I felt much better because there were cars. I dared not look in the mirrors, rear-view nor sides-views. A couple of nights later, she passed away.

4. After she died, I had a dream that she came to visit me. I was so scared of her in my dream because she came to my house and was wearing hmong clothes, which is the scariest ever to see old ppl in hmong clothes! She looked realllllly healthy and normal looking, I guess I was scared because I knew she had gone. At first we were at her house, but as I ran outside and looked back, it was my house. She was upset at me and I remember exactly what she said the me, "Why are you running away. you told me to come see your new house and I am happy for you but you are running away so I am going home now." I woke up and remembered that a 3-4 of weeks before she passed, before she started losing her memory, I told her my hubby and I had bought our very 1st home and I wanted her to come visit me so I can cook her a meal in my home. I guess she wanted to come make me happy because I really wanted her to see. Before she died, she told me how happy she was to see that I am carrying a good life regardless of what ppl have said about me. My husband loves me very much and provides a good and healthy relationship. I'm forever grateful for her to come say goodbye. I should have reacted differently. But it's ok, because they say that if you're mean to a ghost, that ghost will not come bother you anymore. I guess it was ok for me to act that way, too. Superstitious.

OMG #3 is creepy! My grandmother just passed with cancer 3days ago....... Lucky I didn't experience any of that!

Oh gosh I have the goosebumps now

1txojsia

« Reply #926 on: October 19, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »
Sahara,

my BIL lived in a haunted house before too. One time staying there, my husband decided to bring over his bow and arrow to see if he can kill the nasty big rats in the backyard. Little did he know that those big rats must not be rats only.  >:D During the day he yelled out " tonight, you rats are gonna die." Well he put his bow and arrow outside but so high that none of the kids will get to it... nightfall came and he didn't want to go and do what he said anymore... The next day he went to find his bow and arrow all chewed up. :o ::) >:D Guess the rats got to it. :D  Then the BIL's wife had a dreamed that someone came to tell her that don't think they can kill them. :o

if you want to kill something like that, you can't say it out loud or they'll hear it.

before i met my husband, he used to live in the ghetto and there were cat size rat in the basement. To get to the basement you have to go out and enter through another door on the side of the house. Anyways somehow they could travel through the walls and chew up on things when no one is home. So one time my husband said out loud "i'm going kill them rats!" That night he had a dream. The rats came to him and said "Koj xav tua peb puas yog? peb nyob peb na. thiab peb yeej nyob ntawm no ua ntej." my husband woke up and was like WTF?!?! He did not kill them. His plan was to go buy them rat killer thinging at the store but that dream stop him.

never say things like this when you are around them or they are around you.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:49:45 PM by 1txojsia »

1txojsia

« Reply #927 on: October 19, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »

i have a similar dream. our niam hlob lived w/ us and when she died, she came to visit 3-4 people. It wasn't her time yet but she suffered a stroke and doc wouldn't let us feed her b/c her left side was paralyzed and if fed, she would choke and died. So she died hungry. She came to the other ladies asking for food b/c she was very hungry. The other one owed her money, that lady got scared, burned her a few paper money and returned the niam hlob's jacket the lady took right after niam hlob passed away. She came to me many times asking why we let her go and reliving the funeral. The last time i ever saw her, i was in the kitchen, she pop out of nowhere from the living room into the kitchen. I was surprised it was her, no scared but surprised as in happy. She walked up to me and said, "i told you to give me a shopping bag, why haven't you give me one?" I didn't answered her except said "niam hlob, you left us, we missed you so much. now that you've have return i won't let you go anymore, come back and live with us!" I grab a hold of her wrist and wouldn't let her go. She tried to pull away but i held her tight on her wrist. Realizing I wouldn't let go, she just vanish. That was the last time. i think i scared her.

when she was still alive, she didn't like me. She felt like i came and took away T (my husband) away from her. She was very jealous of my husband, like he belong to her or something. She spread rumors about me and always give me the eyes. After she died and those she visit became afraid of her... but i wasn't. It wasn't me who hated her so why should i be scared. When she died and relatives who heard she died rushed over and scramble through her bedroom for goods. I thought to myself, she's probably standing in the corner watching these crazy people going through her room angrily. The elders handed my husband and i her hmong outfits and whatever was important.

Whiteboy

« Reply #928 on: October 19, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »
I saw a little black shadow walk into the bathroom when I was taking a shower. I think it needed to crap

here's what happen, I was in the shower around 530 in the morning. As I got done cleaning the soap off my body (I was facing the shower) I turn around to grab the shampoo, there was a small black shadow walked in. I was like what the... Did I not pay attention and my wife or sil walked in.... so I was just like naw I would have heard someone walked in, and it mustve been me when I turn around. So I grab the shampoo, thinking that it was my shadow. I also turn around back and forth thinking maybe i'll just catch my shadow. Now! I was like... FAWK!  i better hurry up my shadow only hits the wall not on the outside. So I shampoo my hair really quick and got out.

I think it was a poj ntxooj

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:08:54 PM by Whiteboy »

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #929 on: October 19, 2009, 09:42:27 PM »
didn't u say u have like a tons of thing under ur bed. :D
that's at home.  now i'm  :-X

Advertisements