Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590231 times)

IB THIAB NEEJ

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #930 on: October 19, 2009, 09:45:04 PM »
I saw a little black shadow walk into the bathroom when I was taking a shower. I think it needed to crap

here's what happen, I was in the shower around 530 in the morning. As I got done cleaning the soap off my body (I was facing the shower) I turn around to grab the shampoo, there was a small black shadow walked in. I was like what the... Did I not pay attention and my wife or sil walked in.... so I was just like naw I would have heard someone walked in, and it mustve been me when I turn around. So I grab the shampoo, thinking that it was my shadow. I also turn around back and forth thinking maybe i'll just catch my shadow. Now! I was like... FAWK!  i better hurry up my shadow only hits the wall not on the outside. So I shampoo my hair really quick and got out.

I think it was a poj ntxooj

Next time you sense a PN or ghost, chock up a big luugy and spit at 'em.  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Havocrazy

« Reply #931 on: October 19, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »
FlowerShiney say she "T H I N K" her and her son were in the kitchen because she was making breakfast. And than she say finishing up her story that before her aunt pass away, her aunt had told her that her aunt's happy that FlowerShiney is carrying a good life and regardless of what people said about her?. Wow!. And I guess she can't comment me back because she said she's too chicken to read.

sweet_luvin

« Reply #932 on: October 20, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »
if you want to kill something like that, you can't say it out loud or they'll hear it.

before i met my husband, he used to live in the ghetto and there were cat size rat in the basement. To get to the basement you have to go out and enter through another door on the side of the house. Anyways somehow they could travel through the walls and chew up on things when no one is home. So one time my husband said out loud "i'm going kill them rats!" That night he had a dream. The rats came to him and said "Koj xav tua peb puas yog? peb nyob peb na. thiab peb yeej nyob ntawm no ua ntej." my husband woke up and was like WTF?!?! He did not kill them. His plan was to go buy them rat killer thinging at the store but that dream stop him.

never say things like this when you are around them or they are around you.

I know... My husband some how blur it out...  My in laws did tell us to not say things out loud when u plan to kill something. Not only that, I've always heard that some rats are not just rats.. they are actually ghost living in a rats body.

Cheetos

« Reply #933 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

3. My auntie was sick from cancer, and her last days were the most freaky for me. She's never seen my house before because I bought it at the time she was doing her monthly chemo and radiation so she was super tired. I go to work really early,  around 6 in the morning and I take the same road every single morning and listen to the same songs every single morning but that morning was different. As I rode through the dark road, something was different about the song, it sounded so different. I listened closely and I hear hmong ritual drums beating, the little hmong flute thingy (qheng, can't spell hmong, lol), and I heard cries like that [email protected] hmong cry. I turned the volume down and I could stil hear it. It wasn't like loud, loud, that sort of comotion was really light in the background. I got so scared that I sped off, I was the only one on the road until I got to the stop light, I felt much better because there were cars. I dared not look in the mirrors, rear-view nor sides-views. A couple of nights later, she passed away.

That's creepy - hearing that playing in your car.... got goosebumps now.

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #934 on: October 20, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »
even better.  i'm a ghost's worst nightmare. 

the bigger the better. 

i really don't care if the place is haunted anymore.  i just tell the ghost to stfu so i can sleep.   ;D
Do what Beggar does, "Do your thing and leave me the duck alone!  I'm too tired..."  And they never came back...   ;D ;D ;D

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #935 on: October 20, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »
Next time you sense a PN or ghost, chock up a big luugy and spit at 'em.  :D
That's what LP did!  And the dude never forgave him for that...   ;D ;D ;D

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »
what dude?

bkou

« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »
I'm glad "genuinely" doesn't come on as much anymore. He was so annoying half way through the forum pages! Yay-for "genuinely" is barely here!

Anyway, this is my personal experience. When I think about it, it's not as scary. I don't know why, it just isn't.

I was about 2-3, old enough to walk and speak. I slept on the floor of my parents' bedroom, all the way to the wall. Their bedroom door was opened all the way one night, and from where I was sleeping I could see all the way down the hall, to the dining room, to the kitchen, and then the door that has stairs going to the basement. Well, I saw the light right above the stairs was on, and I heard a faint noise. I got up, walked all the way to the top of the stairs, and I heard the old wooden piano(it came with the house) playing. I didn't know anything, so next I remember was that I was right next to the piano, and I could see the keys moving up and down, like someone was playing it, but no one was actually there. I remember the little seat that came with it was scootched out a little bit, as if someone was sitting there.

I don't remember anything after that. Up until a year ago, I had believed this was only a dream. I confronted my sister with this, and she said, "Oh. Actually, that wasn't a dream. You used to talk about it all the time when it happened, but we told it was just a dream so you wouldn't talk about it no more."

I don't know if it's the house or my family, but even the house we lived in before that was pretty creepy. I was only one year old, I know it might sound unbelievable to most, but I remember this stuff. In our old house, either it was a dream or it actually happened. I remember exactly how the house is. It was a two story house, my family lived in the bottom and my grandparents lived upstairs. In the kitchen there was a door that led to upstairs, my grandparents' house. I remember walking up there, and it's not just one staircase, it's two but angled. Well, as I was walking up the second flight, I heard footsteps right behind me. As I turned around, I saw no one and the footsteps stopped. I continued up again, and again, the footsteps started right behind me. I got to the top of the stairs, and this is where I also don't know what happened afterwards-I look into my grandparents' home and I can see the staircase in the corner of my left eye, and I strongly feel something on the stairs next to me. Then, like my other story, I don't remember anything after that.

Then since those personal experiences I haven't seen anything strange, really. But the house my parents live in right now is sort of creepy. Nothing major. But one year I had my oldest niece in the basement with me. As I was holding her heading upstairs, she pointed to this dark corner and said, "Aunty, what's that?" I was like, "What's what?" She pointed to the corner and thought again, she's pretty smart and only about 3, she said, "Oh, nothing. Hehe." But I knew she knew that thing in the corner wasn't right and she pretended she made a lie up so neither of us would be scared. Then, a year later, my other little niece, about 1-2 years old, did the exact same thing WITH ME. We were walking past that area, and she goes, "Aunty, what's over there?" I was thinking, 'Hell no, not again.' This time, I made sure it was something. I said, "What is it?" She goes, "What's over there?" And she's pointing into the dark corner, again. I was only halfway to the stairs and the lights weren't even on where we were heading, so I took her back to the bedroom in the basement where everyone was.

sahara

« Reply #938 on: October 21, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »
bkou, those are some creepy experience...g ives me the goosebumps...

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #939 on: October 21, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »

Whiteboy

« Reply #940 on: October 21, 2009, 04:58:59 PM »

got to YouTube and type Japanese ghost video

Havocrazy

« Reply #941 on: October 21, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »
bkou sleep on the floor of the foot of his parents' bed? loving family

chingy-vang

« Reply #942 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:03 AM »
The last time i ever saw her, i was in the kitchen, she pop out of nowhere from the living room into the kitchen. I was surprised it was her, no scared but surprised as in happy. She walked up to me and said, "i told you to give me a shopping bag, why haven't you give me one?" I didn't answered her except said "niam hlob, you left us, we missed you so much. now that you've have return i won't let you go anymore, come back and live with us!" I grab a hold of her wrist and wouldn't let her go. She tried to pull away but i held her tight on her wrist. Realizing I wouldn't let go, she just vanish

Shit I would've gone wild seeing somebody dead walk up to me while I'm alone in the house, especially knowing they hated me.  You are a crazy azz....And you held her risk? What is you held her risk but her skin came off, and started to stink lol. Dead she even look dead when you saw her, like pale? What type of clothing?

Shadow

« Reply #943 on: October 22, 2009, 12:01:42 PM »

got to YouTube and type Japanese ghost video

i noticed one in there that was easily not a ghots. at about 1:24, u can see the "ghostly leg" appear once, adn if u look outside, the guy outside is walking in the same pattern as the leg

1txojsia

« Reply #944 on: October 22, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »
Shit I would've gone wild seeing somebody dead walk up to me while I'm alone in the house, especially knowing they hated me.  You are a crazy azz....And you held her risk? What is you held her risk but her skin came off, and started to stink lol. Dead she even look dead when you saw her, like pale? What type of clothing?

It was a dream. She came to me in my dreams. She was just like how she was in real life (very human).

Advertisements