Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590063 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #945 on: October 22, 2009, 10:37:28 PM »
It was a dream. She came to me in my dreams. She was just like how she was in real life (very human).

Oh you should've said it was a dream cause if that happened in real life, it would be crazy. More stories please

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

treasurer

« Reply #946 on: October 23, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »
I used to work nights, on base at a small military hospital. Since I was a new nurse there, I didn't know the history of the hospital, just that it was an old building. I had 15 patients on the west wing under my care that night. After I made my round, I would go back to the station and dock my records. After a CNA made her round cleaning the patients up and putting them to sleep, she came back to the station and we chatted for a bit. The call light on one of the room at the end of the west wing lit up. I looked at the number and went to check. When I got there, it was very cold in the room. There was no one in the room. Thinking it was a malfunction on the call button, I went to the empty hospital bed and shook the call button, banged it a few times and set it aside. I went back to the station. The CNA was finished recording her bp/dt of the patients and we resumed our conversation.
The call button lit up again, I told the CNA to go check. She got up and went. She ran back real fast and said, theres no one in that room. I told her I know and that it was a malfunction. I also made sure to check the chart again, to see if there was a patient there. But nada. I told her to go and unplug the call button. Hesitating, she quickly went and unplugged it. She have left to the latrine, when the call button lit up again. Thats strange I thought, because I'm sure the CNA unplugged it. So I went ahead to check again. It was unplugged.
So I checked all the patients to see if they woke up and was playing a joke on us. Everyone was asleep. It was already 3am. I was about ready to walk my way back to the station, when the call light lit up in the back room. I didn't think anything at all. Cept took down a note, telling the technicians to fix the call light.
So back at the station again with the CNA, we were talking about some of the patients, when the light lit up again in the empty room, we ignored it because we knew it was a malfunction. Then it turned off again and then lit up again, turned off and lit up. Ringing and ringing for our attention. But we ignored it. Somehow we heard a loud bang and then felt a cold cold grasp of air coming down the hall. We both were shocked and stood up to see who and what was making a ruckus. What we saw that night, scared us to death. It was like a ghost movie we never believed in. We saw a girl in a long gown, pale with such a evil face floating at the end of the west wing outside of the room with the lit up call button. The CNA quit the next day, and I requested a transfer out soon after that. But never again, did I work the west wing. Not long after that, the military tore down that hospital and transferred all the patients to the new big hospital.

But anways, the ghost looked ALMOST like this :

Shadow

« Reply #947 on: October 23, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »
damn, if i saw that, i would freak out, thats y i hate hospitals

sahara

« Reply #948 on: October 23, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
omg...treasure r, that is some creepy story.

Havocrazy

« Reply #949 on: October 23, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »
it is creepy

Havocrazy

« Reply #950 on: October 23, 2009, 02:05:47 PM »
Mee, where you from?.

treasurer

« Reply #951 on: October 23, 2009, 05:08:14 PM »
I've read a lot of ghost stories where people would hear knocks, foot steps, get bothered by spirits, etc. and in some cases, these people would often talk to the spirits and tell them to move on or tell them to knock it off and it usually would stop.  I often wonder if this would actually work or if it would piss off the spirits even more?

I dont think it matters. Sometimes from what i hear from those psychics and readers, if you tell them, some will often quiet down and wont bother you. But most often, i dont think so.  :-X

Whiteboy

« Reply #952 on: October 23, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »
I've read a lot of ghost stories where people would hear knocks, foot steps, get bothered by spirits, etc. and in some cases, these people would often talk to the spirits and tell them to move on or tell them to knock it off and it usually would stop.  I often wonder if this would actually work or if it would piss off the spirits even more?

some of them are bad... Like this one night I got sit on two times, and the third time I got mad and I cuss it out to fawk off. It push my head down and I just kept telling it to get fawk off. When it fawk off, I look at the window, the blinds was slightly open and the window was open all the way.

It was summer time and hot in the room that's why I opened it. But, the blind slightly open. Geez... Those bastard!

whobetterthanme

-deleted-
« Reply #953 on: October 24, 2009, 03:41:21 AM »
-deleted-

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:24:46 PM by whobetterthanme »

whobetterthanme

-deleted-
« Reply #954 on: October 24, 2009, 04:16:10 AM »
-deleted-

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:23:54 PM by whobetterthanme »

chingy-vang

Re: Who Says You Can't Show Signs Even When Others Can't See You
« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »
I live in Fresno to, and Sequoia middle school is known for it's hauntings. One time my bro in law went to take a piss there at night and he saw this cowboy in the hallway. My cousins live right across the street from it and they always here things about the school.

Fresno got some creepy funeral homes, and here's a very creepy one. This one lady went to the restroom and was in there all by herself. Then she heard someone came into the restroom and used the toilet right next to hers. Well when she looked at the shoes, it was a dead person's shoes. She was so fawking scared that she didn't want to get out but instead, she waited for somebody else to enter so it'll be safer to get out. Well after a while, she decided to make a run for the door so she dashed out of her toilet and went for the door, only to find the door locked. She started banging on the door and yelling for help. She heard people on the other side trying to open the door but it was stuck. While crying out loud and leaning against the door, wishing she can go right through the door, the toilet flushed. She was covering her face and her heart was gonna beat out of her chest, then she heard the toilet door creak open and footsteps coming towards her. She dared to not peek, then bamm the door opened and she was so joyed to hear the people's voices but still she dared not peek. She finally opened her watery eyes when she was sure that she was safe and she told them that she saw a dead in the restroom. They replied that she was the only one in the restroom when they opened the door and they check but nobody was in the restroom. They sent her home and closed that restroom for the remainder of the funeral. They jingle belled, but I don't know the conclusion.

Havocrazy

« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

There's this one family that once lived in a haunted house for a decade before finally moving away from it's evil presence. The family at the time was going through a lot of confusing unreasonable drama conflicts, the bills are always too much to handle and everything just seem to never be taking care of on time. The kids are bringing home bad grades, the parents are having serious issues at work. Argument broke out most of the time and the family's falling apart slowly days by days. For they know the place is haunted but finding another place at the time wasn't easy either. Finally, one day the family make it out of the house and everything change. The kids are doing much better in school, the parents' work place are more at ease and money was growing on trees. They later find out that the reason they were going nowhere during at that time at the old house was because the spirit their kept on interfering them and putting anger into their hearts, like making the family fight against each other and than sit back and watch. And also during that time when the family wanted to move out, they spirits hide all vision for them to find a new place to go so the spirits can keep on torturing them. This is my story, my family.

A lot of strange things happened to me and my family when we use to lived in that old small brick house. My mom is usually the main victim, always seeing and hearing stuff almost every other days for eight years. One of the strangest encounter for her was one night while my dad was working a 3rd shift job and she was home alone, because of all the other crazy things that happened before my mom always has her bedroom light on all night when ever my dad's not home with her. This particular night just right when she was drifting off to sleep the bed started waving like water waves at the ocean, that's how my mom describe it.
   Than out of nowhere a little white boy with a brown paper grocery bag over his head with two holes on the bag for eyes is at the end of her bed, at first she thought it was maybe one of my younger brothers but she remember we don't have brown paper grocery bag in the house at all. The store my mom shop from only has plastic bags and we had a oven full of 'ems. My mom try to speak, she try to ask who it is but for some unknown purpose she couldn't make a single sound and what's worst she can't make a muscle.
   She said whatever that thing was at the time reach it's pale looking hands over to my mom and try to grab her and when she gets really scare and frighten and trying to struggle very hard to get free away from it, it pulled back it's hand away from my mom and than laugh at her in a echoing little boy's voice. It did that over and over for about five minutes my mom said, it stop when she struggle very hand and manage to roll off of her bed.
   Never happened to my dad, I guess because he doesn't believed in it or it's because my dad's no fun to mess with. But my dad always tell us trying to comfort us when we get spook with similar incident like my mom "it's okay, it's nothing, it's just your imagination". Sometime I want to believed that it's my imagination, but what proves to me that these are real is that everybody in my family experience it except for my dad and there's nine of us kids.
   But than again I do remember this one night my dad just got out of bed, went straight into the kitchen to get his Hmong knife and a hand full of rice and started yelling and throwing rice everywhere in the house. He never did said why he do it or what cause him to, we asked if was he sleep walking but he didn't want to answer our question.

hnubciyaj

« Reply #957 on: October 25, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
Even my husband was there. I still got sat on…frekn hell…!! Make me piss so much…on Saturday, maybe afternoon, my hubby was right beside me was telling me to wake up but I didn’t bcoz I was soo tired…and then that thing paralyse me. I heard wind and evil laugh. When I got release, I start yelling at them, why you do this to me. What did I do wrong and you are so mean to me. My hubby was like huh? Why are you yelling at me? And I was like, im not talking to you..LOL….and then he told my mother-in-law about it…she say that to use yawm txiv tus hluas nkauj over me<<<we have to say that…so it will stop…

Shadow

« Reply #958 on: October 26, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:15:18 PM by Shadow »

Shadow

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2009, 09:17:10 AM »

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:29:16 PM by Shadow »

Advertisements