Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590522 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1005 on: November 03, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
They always said that Hmong kids who see and experience weird unusual activities all the time will eventually grow up to be Shaman. True.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sahara

« Reply #1006 on: November 03, 2009, 10:24:53 AM »
They always said that Hmong kids who see and experience weird unusual activities all the time will eventually grow up to be Shaman. True.

Really??? I don't think that's correct b/c I thought in order to be a shaman; it must be withing your family line i.e. your grandpa is one, skip your dad's generation and you will be the chosen one.

Shadow

« Reply #1007 on: November 03, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:27:44 PM by Shadow »

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1008 on: November 03, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »

true to some and not true to some.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1009 on: November 03, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »
Yeah, true to some and not to some. But most likely. I guess this argument is not for any of us to be confident about since it's not a real accurate myth. Lets stay with the ghost story.  ;)

hnubciyaj

« Reply #1010 on: November 04, 2009, 05:45:34 PM »
awwww..feel sorry for the kid...

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1011 on: November 04, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »
My old house was a beautiful blue, two story house.  As children, my siblings and I would always play hide and seek, but we were never comfortable hiding in one of the closets near the living room... we never felt safe.  One day a cousin of ours came to visit when peb ua neeb. We were sitting around and laughing, when she suddenly stopped and asked, "Who's that kid running into the closet?" We went to check... and nothing was there.  Another time, my other cousin went to hide in the same closet, and came out screaming, claiming that she saw red eyes.

Now, my grandmother has never experienced sleep paralysis before until that house.  I remember that at least one a week I would wake up, hearing my grandma mumble and fight against someone, and forcing myself to get up, cross the bedroom, and wake her up.  This only stopped when my grandma put a knife underneath her pillow... When she moved out of that house, she never experienced sleep paralysis again.

Years later, one of my Aunty told us this: The people who used to live in that blue house before us had a little son who died tragically.  There were suppose to be hauntings so the family moved. 

Creepy if i think about it now...  :)

I_so_high

« Reply #1012 on: November 04, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »
I get sleep paralysis ever 2 to three weeks... I noticed it as a pattern. Most of the time it's within the first 20 mins. after having fallen asleep. It happened so much over the summer and when I told my mom about it, she shrugged it off, so one day I mentioned it to one of my Niam ntxawm and she brought it to my mom's attention. One night before bed, my mom just handed me a knife and some sort of pouch. I still sleep with both items under my pillow, and experience it quite regularly. Sometimes after I've fought through to wake up. I feel foolish because I'm afraid that it's my mind playing tricks, but I really do feel numb and tingled. Sometimes it gets so bad and lasts so long that I know my eyes are wide open. The last time it happened was Halloween night, and I felt it jabbing the side of my hip, and it lasted for what seems like years. When I was able to move freely, I realized that I was sleeping on my little sister's pillow which doesn't have anything under. I've stopped my clubbing habits and what not because think I might've attracted something along the way.
you wonna know why you get sleep paralysis alot? you look like the type of person who would go out alot, to party, hang out, etc.... those ghost follow you home, if they like you.. for example if they follow your friends and they like you then they follow you....

I_so_high

« Reply #1013 on: November 04, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »
back in laos some times in the 1970's. my dad's two cousin "my uncles" went hunting at night. the forest they went to was at the edge of the village. my older uncle, and the younger one were walking along a path when they heard something in the trees. they had flashlights and flash it, and saw a creature that looks like a asian raccoon. the older brother shot it and it fell down. when my two uncles got to were the animal fell, they didn't find it. they didn't think much thinking that they miss it. they went most of the night hunting and came back home early in the morning. as they were walking on the path back home, they came upon the animal they shot. it was lying on the path died, so they brought it home and ate it. a few days later they went to the garden, the older brother was in the lead and the younger one followed. all of a sudden the older one fell died right on the spot.  after they did the funeral for my uncle. he came in a dream to his grandma and told his grandma that he is alright, that they took him to a different part of the forest about 30 miles away and that he will be back within a few years, and for his parents to stop crying..

phantasy

« Reply #1014 on: November 05, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »
I guess ill share one. i use to and still get sit on alot when im asleep. this one time was probably the freakiest. every mornin the wife gets up to go to school around 8. that morning i heard her get up got ready and left.she didnt wake me up but i was awake just had my eyes close trying to doze bacj to sleep. i heard her walk out the room and shut the door.you had to close hard cuz the door was kinda bigger than the fram.i heard the door shut i turn to my left and tried to doze back to sleep.just as i got comfortable I heard the door opened up and heard steps walking towrds the bed.I thought ok maybe she forgot something then the steps came closer and it. Crawl in bed lay down right next to me and spoon me from behind.this time I still thought maybe she's skippin school today so I didn't bother to say anything I just figure we sleep in the day. Then I felt its hands carress my hair it had long finger nails that made my hair stood up .by this time I knew it was something else.it carress my hair down to my shoulder and side then it wrap its hands around me and hug me.I could feel the hot breath breathing from behind my neck.ear. I remember slowly moving my hand to the side of the bed where I keep a small shaman sword. I grabbed the sword and with one quick swing I turn to the side where it was holding me.I swung with the sword hitting the other side of the bed. As I open my eyes I heard the door shut close again.I kinda got up looked around saw nothing and went back to sleep. It sure was a freaky experience tho.

sahara

« Reply #1015 on: November 05, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »
I guess ill share one. i use to and still get sit on alot when im asleep. this one time was probably the freakiest. every mornin the wife gets up to go to school around 8. that morning i heard her get up got ready and left.she didnt wake me up but i was awake just had my eyes close trying to doze bacj to sleep. i heard her walk out the room and shut the door.you had to close hard cuz the door was kinda bigger than the fram.i heard the door shut i turn to my left and tried to doze back to sleep.just as i got comfortable I heard the door opened up and heard steps walking towrds the bed.I thought ok maybe she forgot something then the steps came closer and it. Crawl in bed lay down right next to me and spoon me from behind.this time I still thought maybe she's skippin school today so I didn't bother to say anything I just figure we sleep in the day. Then I felt its hands carress my hair it had long finger nails that made my hair stood up .by this time I knew it was something else.it carress my hair down to my shoulder and side then it wrap its hands around me and hug me.I could feel the hot breath breathing from behind my neck.ear. I remember slowly moving my hand to the side of the bed where I keep a small shaman sword. I grabbed the sword and with one quick swing I turn to the side where it was holding me.I swung with the sword hitting the other side of the bed. As I open my eyes I heard the door shut close again.I kinda got up looked around saw nothing and went back to sleep. It sure was a freaky experience tho.

That is freakishly scary!

Shadow

« Reply #1016 on: November 05, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »
lol, i like how u just go back to sleep

phantasy

« Reply #1017 on: November 05, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
Its become to common that when it happens I usually let it do its thing then I attack when I know I can >:D

FlowerShiney

« Reply #1018 on: November 05, 2009, 10:49:51 AM »
lols phantasy... I like that idea... I've often given up fighting it just to see wtf it want frm me. most of the time its sexual violation.

that reminds me, my momnlaw told me of a story how this one lady related to her once told her that when that ghost called "fat" but in hmong, comes and sits on her, the ghosts fuccs her reallly good and she said it feels good. lol. nasty.

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1019 on: November 05, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »
that reminds me, my momnlaw told me of a story how this one lady related to her once told her that when that ghost called "fat" but in hmong, comes and sits on her, the ghosts fuccs her reallly good and she said it feels good. lol. nasty.
;D Nasty... what if he's rotten looking and u just don't see it. ;D

Advertisements