Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590129 times)

Gatorade_Guy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1050 on: November 10, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »
well it's been awhile since i've shared my stories in this forum. reading some of these stories have inspired me to post again.

so there was this guy, his name was mihai and his girl was named pajmoua. mihai lived by himself in a wooden hmong house in nonghet, laos. his gf pajmoua was only a sophmore in college but she decided to move in with him. a couple months of living together, the couple started hearing wierd sounds around the room and seeing things moved. for example, one time pajmoua was looking for her car keys, and she swore she left it on the counter, but found them in the middle of the floor. mihai thought she was wierd and just joking around. he wanted to prove to her that it was nothing, so he decided to buy a video camera to document the experiences by recording them while they slept cuz she claimed she had some wierd experiences in the bedroom.

so he set up his camera and he caught strange growling voices. one night they recorded the door of the bedroom moving. one very creepy night it recorded her being dragged off the bed by some unseen force. they tried having a psychic come in but he said he couldn't help them, that this evil force was beyond him.

the experiences got more violent and creepier, so much so mihai decided that they move out of the house until they can find some help. before they could leave the house, she said she was feeling better. so they decided to stay in the house one more night. late at night, the gf woke up, looking like she was possessed. she stared at him for like 5 minutes motion less and then went down stairs to the kitchen. a few minutes later, she screamed super loud like something was attacking her. mihai woke up frantically and jumped out of bed to find her. he runs down the stairs to the kitchen and then we hear a struggle and mihai's bloody voice in pain. a few minutes later, there's thumping on the stairs, someone climbing the stairs pulling something heavy.

the camera is still in the bedroom. and all of sudden, mihai's body is flung from the hallway and hits the camera in the bedroom. pajmoua is seen in the corridor holding a bloody knife with blood all over her. she slowly crawls towards the camera and smiles then the camera blanks out.

people are still looking for pajmoua in the jungles of nonghet. some say she's out there luring pervy and unsuspecting older hmong men to go with her where she eats and kills them.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:56:14 AM by genuinely »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1051 on: November 10, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
genuinely, ur story sounds so much like the movie paranormal activity. I wanna see the movie that u describe since they got it all on camera  ;D :D

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 11:32:04 AM by sweet_luvin »

Hil

« Reply #1052 on: November 10, 2009, 12:04:48 PM »
genuinely, ur story sounds so much like the movie paranormal activity. I wanna see the movie that u describe since they got it all on camera  ;D :D

that was a kinda dumb story.  even goosebumps story are better that that.   ::) ;D

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1053 on: November 10, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
that was a kinda dumb story.  even goosebumps story are better that that.   ::) ;D

Everything he describe was similar to the P.A. movie....  Just that the location was in Laos...

Here's one. I don't remember if I ever told this story on PH yet... My SIL used to lived in this chicken couple place that was turned into apartment/duplexes... Soon after they moved into the duplexes, weird things started happening. The kids saw everything first then it started happening to the parents....

One night the oldest daughter and the baby were home. It was dark and the oldest daughter was on the computer taking web photos... She stared into the computer screen and saw a shadow in the back. She look back and there were no one there. The baby was asleep and if the baby woke up she would hear him. She thought it was nothing so continues on. She looked at the screen again and sees a black figure by the door… Her back was facing the bedroom doors. By this time she felt goose bump but continue to take photos.. After a few shots she decided to check them out. The photos of her face were rotten looking.. She got scared and deleted those fotos.. (I told her she should have kept it to let us see it for proof) Anyhow, she said that everyone in the family has been seeing this black figure and at a point was scared to sleep at home. So one night they decided to come sleep at my place. We asked them if they would put it to a test that their home is haunted. They decided to turn the lights on in their house and had the web cam on… The next day we viewed the video. Nothing strange happen until the lights went off for a quick second and turned back on.. So maybe it knows they had the web cam on and it did not want to be seen.. lol

Anyhow the mom was scared for everyone and decided to go see a fortuneteller… She took her oldest daughter. The moment they step inside the fortuneteller’s place, he saw something strange about the oldest daughter and didn’t even ask them anything. He gave the oldest daughter a necklace of coins and something else for her pillow. (I guess the oldest daughter was home all the time alone with the baby.) Said that there is something wrong with her and needs to get help soon. Then he told them that there’s something in their home and they need to move ASAP or else things will get worse but they cannot go home and start packing and say they are moving because it will follow them. About a week later they packed a few things and moved out slowly… The mom said that when they were leaving, she felt like “IT” knows and were laughing at them.

After a few months they bought a house and thought things were okay. However the kids started seeing things again. The baby son would see it and point where “IT” is and say it’s rotten. Then the family was spook all over again… A few weeks later my FIL’s sister came to visit and she did her thing to see why the ghost is after them. The aunt found out that the ghost is a girl and she liked the third son so she followed him.  The third son is the black sheep of the family.. Then the aunt bribes the ghost with money and food to leave the third son alone. The ghost agreed and they changed the name of the third son.. Ever since the family lived in peace…

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:06:40 PM by sweet_luvin »

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1054 on: November 10, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »
that was a kinda dumb story.  even goosebumps story are better that that.   ::) ;D

oh comon, don't be so mean. i'm sure my story was scarier than some of these other stories in here.  ;)

but i admit, goosebumps are good stories. i like the kind where you can pick the ending.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1055 on: November 10, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »
Everything he describe was similar to the P.A. movie....  Just that the location was in Laos...

it's not the PA movie. i assure you.

this is a true story that happened in laos. it's just about to be released on dvd. maybe in a month or so. they made a movie from this true story. look for this dvd at your local hmong grocers.

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1056 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
genuinely, Well I saw PA and it's exactly what u said.. But if there is a hmong version, I would like to see it... ;D

chingy-vang

« Reply #1057 on: November 10, 2009, 01:15:10 PM »
Paranormal Activity sucked. Even if there was a Hmong version, it'll still suck. Thank god I downloaded the rip version.....ne ver burned it, just deleted it.

What we need is the Original Zeb & Sua turn Hollywood. Not the sorry azz remake by the teens

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1058 on: November 10, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »
Paranormal Activity sucked. Even if there was a Hmong version, it'll still suck. Thank god I downloaded the rip version.....ne ver burned it, just deleted it.

What we need is the Original Zeb & Sua turn Hollywood. Not the sorry azz remake by the teens

it sucked but it made lots of mula.

Hil

« Reply #1059 on: November 10, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »
oh comon, don't be so mean. i'm sure my story was scarier than some of these other stories in here.  ;)

but i admit, goosebumps are good stories. i like the kind where you can pick the ending.

in my mind, you got an A- for effort so no worries.   ;) :D

LadyThao

« Reply #1060 on: November 10, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »
ur spirit's probably strong..

my niece's boyfriend refers to as spiritually retarded(hahah..) just because nothing really happens to me or else i just shrug it off. i mean, i believe in it but just haven't really experience anything not that i want to either.

however, some of my nieces and nephews have it really bad. they're very open about it so whenever something happens, they share it with the family. there are TONS of stories of paranormal activities surrounding my family that will fill your days on end! heck, even have some from one of my friend that will creep you out!

sahara

« Reply #1061 on: November 10, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
my niece's boyfriend refers to as spiritually retarded(hahah..) just because nothing really happens to me or else i just shrug it off. i mean, i believe in it but just haven't really experience anything not that i want to either.

however, some of my nieces and nephews have it really bad. they're very open about it so whenever something happens, they share it with the family. there are TONS of stories of paranormal activities surrounding my family that will fill your days on end! heck, even have some from one of my friend that will creep you out!

Do Tell, Do Tell!

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1062 on: November 10, 2009, 04:17:14 PM »

Just be glad u don't have it.. It sucks being sit on. Usually now when I see a black figure coming, I would say some stuff and it disappear...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 04:21:18 PM by sweet_luvin »

chingy-vang

« Reply #1063 on: November 10, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
it sucked but it made lots of mula.

yea, can't believed they tricked people with their smart trailer. Payed those people, to go in a theater and act scared so they can catch it on camera and use it to make the movie look very scary. I'll atleast give them props for their smart tactics

SHER

« Reply #1064 on: November 11, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
well it's been awhile since i've shared my stories in this forum. reading some of these stories have inspired me to post again.

so there was this guy, his name was mihai and his girl was named pajmoua. mihai lived by himself in a wooden hmong house in nonghet, laos. his gf pajmoua was only a sophmore in college but she decided to move in with him. a couple months of living together, the couple started hearing wierd sounds around the room and seeing things moved. for example, one time pajmoua was looking for her car keys, and she swore she left it on the counter, but found them in the middle of the floor. mihai thought she was wierd and just joking around. he wanted to prove to her that it was nothing, so he decided to buy a video camera to document the experiences by recording them while they slept cuz she claimed she had some wierd experiences in the bedroom.

so he set up his camera and he caught strange growling voices. one night they recorded the door of the bedroom moving. one very creepy night it recorded her being dragged off the bed by some unseen force. they tried having a psychic come in but he said he couldn't help them, that this evil force was beyond him.

the experiences got more violent and creepier, so much so mihai decided that they move out of the house until they can find some help. before they could leave the house, she said she was feeling better. so they decided to stay in the house one more night. late at night, the gf woke up, looking like she was possessed. she stared at him for like 5 minutes motion less and then went down stairs to the kitchen. a few minutes later, she screamed super loud like something was attacking her. mihai woke up frantically and jumped out of bed to find her. he runs down the stairs to the kitchen and then we hear a struggle and mihai's bloody voice in pain. a few minutes later, there's thumping on the stairs, someone climbing the stairs pulling something heavy.

the camera is still in the bedroom. and all of sudden, mihai's body is flung from the hallway and hits the camera in the bedroom. pajmoua is seen in the corridor holding a bloody knife with blood all over her. she slowly crawls towards the camera and smiles then the camera blanks out.

people are still looking for pajmoua in the jungles of nonghet. some say she's out there luring pervy and unsuspecting older hmong men to go with her where she eats and kills them.

This story sounds like the movie "Paranormal Activity"

Advertisements