Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590511 times)

lae

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1335 on: January 15, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »
heard this from a friend:
when his dad passed away, they zov hmo.  He went to sleep on the sofa and there were some sleeping on the living floor as well.
He noticed that they all have dosed off and were snoring away.  He thought he should close his eyes and go to sleep as well.
He closed is eyes and dosed off, but he was in a dream like semi state.  In this dream he looked towards the kitchen door because he felt something coming towads him.  He sensed somthing unnatural and was mentally fighting with whatever it was that was coming his way.  He did not know what it is, but he knew it was coming.  (This was all mental activity).  He realized that no matter how much he protested this thing, it was no use, and it came.

He started to feel pressure on his body and then he was paralyzed.  It happended so quick.  Before he was paralyzed he felt it flew over him.  As it flew over him, he heard a buzzing like noise in his left  ear (he was sleeping on his right side).  It flewed over him and landed behind his head and that's when he was paralyzed.
He tried to fight it and was cursing at it for a while and then he woke up.

He's never had this happened to him before and he was freaked out and couldn't sleep all night.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1336 on: January 15, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
it's been awhile since i've shared some stories. here are a couple of mines.

i don't know if you guys got that one text about don't answer a phone call from laos or whatever? it's been going around since last week or something. well, anyway, one of my niece's SIL recieved a text msg like that. well, her hubby saw it and he quickly turned it off. the SIL asked her hubby what was it. he just said it was nothing and for her to go sleep. she couldn't go back to sleep so she just laid there with the lights dimmed low. because her hubby was going back to sleep, she didn't want to bother him. she was looking for comfort so she stared at one of her stuff animals. for some reason, that stuff animal gives her comfort. well, that night, it didn't. the more she kept looking at it, the more it started to get a little freaky. she got scared and turned away from it. just a few minutes after that, the room got cold and she felt a prescence in the room. all of a sudden, whatever that was in the room just sat on her. She was struggling very hard and eventually, it got off of her but didn't quite leave the room. She woke up her husband and told him to put his feet next to her incase that thing came back. instead of doing what she asked, he got into an argument with her. mad at each other, they slept apart from each other. as they both continued to lay there,  her hubby started to tell her how uncomfortable the room was getting.   they didn't know what was the cause of it but the SIL realized that everything started happneing right after they recieved the text msg. She asked what was in the text msg. He finally told her about the text.   She thought that since it was a "chain letter" they should send it out. they did, of course, and after they sent it, they felt the room brighter and more safe.

one of my friend's told me about that curse. she said that it happened about two years ago and that it is true. people have claimed that it has taken a few lives and it's targeting more towards GVP because he wantted to overthrow laos. i don'tknow if it's actually true but she claims it! so beware!!!!!!

i got the text too but i deleted it.

i heard about it..so whats the story behind it?

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1337 on: January 15, 2010, 03:07:20 PM »

i don't know if you guys got that one text about don't answer a phone call from laos or whatever? it's been going around since last week or something. well, anyway, one of my niece's SIL recieved a text msg like that. well, her hubby saw it and he quickly turned it off. the SIL asked her hubby what was it. he just said it was nothing and for her to go sleep. she couldn't go back to sleep so she just laid there with the lights dimmed low. because her hubby was going back to sleep, she didn't want to bother him. she was looking for comfort so she stared at one of her stuff animals. for some reason, that stuff animal gives her comfort. well, that night, it didn't. the more she kept looking at it, the more it started to get a little freaky. she got scared and turned away from it. just a few minutes after that, the room got cold and she felt a prescence in the room. all of a sudden, whatever that was in the room just sat on her. She was struggling very hard and eventually, it got off of her but didn't quite leave the room. She woke up her husband and told him to put his feet next to her incase that thing came back. instead of doing what she asked, he got into an argument with her. mad at each other, they slept apart from each other. as they both continued to lay there,  her hubby started to tell her how uncomfortable the room was getting.   they didn't know what was the cause of it but the SIL realized that everything started happneing right after they recieved the text msg. She asked what was in the text msg. He finally told her about the text.   She thought that since it was a "chain letter" they should send it out. they did, of course, and after they sent it, they felt the room brighter and more safe.

one of my friend's told me about that curse. she said that it happened about two years ago and that it is true. people have claimed that it has taken a few lives and it's targeting more towards GVP because he wantted to overthrow laos. i don'tknow if it's actually true but she claims it! so beware!!!!!!

hmong ring. it just wants to be heard.

IH8MyEx

« Reply #1338 on: January 15, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »
I got the txt and didn't delete it.... nothing happened?
Why didn't i get the text. Check PM!

IH8MyEx

« Reply #1339 on: January 15, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
IDK. I wanna read what the text message says. :(

LadyThao

« Reply #1340 on: January 15, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
from what i was told, it was targeted towards GVp because he wanted to overthrow Laos. They sent out that text to curse Hmong People and hope it'll get to him. They sent out that curse to kill us. Like I said, people have claimed that it has killed a few people. I think from what i was told, it started two years ago but didn't get much attnetion until last weekend? it could be a hoax. i did get it too but I deleted it after that SIL told me.

sahara

« Reply #1341 on: January 15, 2010, 04:24:50 PM »
I want to know what the texts says so that if I do get it then I know what it is.

Villageidjiot

« Reply #1342 on: January 15, 2010, 04:39:25 PM »
I got the txt and didn't delete it.... nothing happened?

what is this stupid text?

BeautifulDisaster

« Reply #1343 on: January 15, 2010, 06:16:46 PM »

This sounds like an urban legend...lol What does it say on the message? Who died from it?

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 16, 2010, 04:51:19 PM »
This happened to one fo my cousin from my mom's side of the family. The older brother of the person that this happened to and I do hang out a lot. he told me about his little brothers experience with something they can't explain.

One time his little brother and one of their nephew went to check out some grils a town 45 minutes away from where we live. May I say this first, this happened in California. Anyways, him and his nephew went and rented a room at the motel. I forgot which motel this was. After they rented the room, they went and put their things in the room and left for dinner.

After dinner and while they were heading back to the motel before they started out to go see the girls they've went to see. While they were driving back, they saw a hot looking vietnamese chick walking on the sidewalk. They asked if she wanted a ride. Stupid them for picking her up. She could've been an undercover. Anyways, they've picked her up and took her back to the motel. She was really good looking with a nice body, but she hardly spoke. She would only answer what they asked.

She was with them for a couple of hours jsut hanging and god knows what they were doing. Towards the end before she left, she was playing with my cousin's brother's phone. He left his phne on top of the TV and she grabbed it and started playing with it.

After she left, my cousin's brother wanted to know what and why she was playing with his phone. It appreared that all his contacts have been erased. He was pissed know that she erased all his contacts. Later that night they went to visit their girls and came back home.

On their way back home, his phone rang and a number he wasn't familiar with shows up on the caller ID. He picks up the call but there's nothing behind it...he would ask who it was but nothing....it did this the entire way home. Next day it did the same thing, so he decided to return the call. He would dial the number and the operator would say that the number he's dialing is not correct. This happened everytime he calls back. This kept on for a couple of days until he was getting creeped out coz everytime he returns the call to a number that's not correct...but it shows up on his caller ID....

After he told his older brother (the guy that i hang out with) and his older brother tried calling that same number back on his phone. When he called back the operator said that number does not exist (it's sort of in that sense). OK so now they were getting all sorts of weird thoughts. He asked his little brother what happened and after he was told what happened, he was advised to just get rid of the phone. His little brother smashed the phone and went and got a new one.

A couple of days later after he got his new phone, that same number called again....I don't know what happened after this coz at the time i was told of this it was still going on and I haven't asked since then...

It might be a prank but how can one explain the callbacks to a number that isn;t correct....

Its not a ghost, they have numbers like that.  Google the number it'll tell you what it is.  Some telemarketers will leave non-working numbers.  Not that they try to but its how their phone system works.  I used to work at a place that left non-working numbers also.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Havocrazy

« Reply #1345 on: January 18, 2010, 09:34:46 PM »
wow, look at all these new writer

Havocrazy

« Reply #1346 on: January 18, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »
it's cool how the stories that everyone share started from way back in Laos and now it finally caught up to date

juxwendy

« Reply #1347 on: January 19, 2010, 10:51:56 AM »
and I am not talking food wise either

lol... what are you talking about then?

sweet_luvin

« Reply #1348 on: January 19, 2010, 10:58:27 AM »
I didnt' read any new ghost story cuz I don't want to think about the past.. Just wanted to say wow, 100 pages now. ;D

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:27:41 PM by Sweet_luvin »

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1349 on: January 19, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »
Its not a ghost, they have numbers like that.  Google the number it'll tell you what it is.  Some telemarketers will leave non-working numbers.  Not that they try to but its how their phone system works.  I used to work at a place that left non-working numbers also.
Nope you're wrong.  This story was about my brother.

Advertisements