Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590504 times)

sahara

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1350 on: January 19, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »
Just this past Sunday while staying over at the mil place; I got sat on.  All this time we slept there when we visited, nothing happen but I was the victim on Sunday morning. 

The hub went fishing with his nephew and his wife.  I didn't want to go along and so I slept in.  While sleeping side ways; I felt the bed went down and suddenly I couldn't move or breath a word out.  I tried my best to yell out but nothing came out; it felt like forever until I could move the sheet and got out of the bed. 

I can't believe myself that I got sat on for the second time and this time I slept side ways so I guess whichever ways you sleep in you're still going to get sit on.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1351 on: January 20, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
Just this past Sunday while staying over at the mil place; I got sat on.  All this time we slept there when we visited, nothing happen but I was the victim on Sunday morning. 

The hub went fishing with his nephew and his wife.  I didn't want to go along and so I slept in.  While sleeping side ways; I felt the bed went down and suddenly I couldn't move or breath a word out.  I tried my best to yell out but nothing came out; it felt like forever until I could move the sheet and got out of the bed. 

I can't believe myself that I got sat on for the second time and this time I slept side ways so I guess whichever ways you sleep in you're still going to get sit on.

so your husband has two wives? you and someone else?

sahara

« Reply #1352 on: January 20, 2010, 09:28:33 AM »
so your husband has two wives? you and someone else?

NO! It's the nephew's wife.

juxwendy

« Reply #1353 on: January 20, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »

Wow... that's pretty FREAKING crazy! I'm always so afraid of that happening to me. Nothing yet. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1354 on: January 20, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »
there's a secret remedy for not getting sat on...

it's called CHRISTIANITY and faith.

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1355 on: January 20, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
there's a secret remedy for not getting sat on...

it's called CHRISTIANITY and faith.
Negative.  It's called "denial".  Spirits don't have a religious preference.

Like this post: +1

Havocrazy

« Reply #1356 on: January 20, 2010, 06:56:34 PM »
I heard of so many church people converting back into shamanism, not because they felt like it but more of they have to. Some Hmong blood line is so deep into the ritual stuff that when one of their newer generation decided to join christian or baptism that one individual starting to feel and see the wrath of it's ancestors' rage.

And juxwendy, I am talking about the stories that everyone share. I was just saying that it's COOL how everybody started sharing stories about way back when the OGs' are still back in laos and than begin toward to modern days. It's almost like a history of our hmong's ghosts. Sort of things.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1357 on: January 21, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »
in the future, i think ghosts will have the technology to walk through walls and teleport...oh wait, i think they can do that already...

juxwendy

« Reply #1358 on: January 21, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »
I heard of so many church people converting back into shamanism, not because they felt like it but more of they have to. Some Hmong blood line is so deep into the ritual stuff that when one of their newer generation decided to join christian or baptism that one individual starting to feel and see the wrath of it's ancestors' rage.

And juxwendy, I am talking about the stories that everyone share. I was just saying that it's COOL how everybody started sharing stories about way back when the OGs' are still back in laos and than begin toward to modern days. It's almost like a history of our hmong's ghosts. Sort of things.

yeah that is pretty awesome.

nina_vaj

« Reply #1359 on: January 21, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »

it's been awhile since i've shared some stories. here are a couple of mines.

i don't know if you guys got that one text about don't answer a phone call from laos or whatever? it's been going around since last week or something. well, anyway, one of my niece's SIL recieved a text msg like that. well, her hubby saw it and he quickly turned it off. the SIL asked her hubby what was it. he just said it was nothing and for her to go sleep. she couldn't go back to sleep so she just laid there with the lights dimmed low. because her hubby was going back to sleep, she didn't want to bother him. she was looking for comfort so she stared at one of her stuff animals. for some reason, that stuff animal gives her comfort. well, that night, it didn't. the more she kept looking at it, the more it started to get a little freaky. she got scared and turned away from it. just a few minutes after that, the room got cold and she felt a prescence in the room. all of a sudden, whatever that was in the room just sat on her. She was struggling very hard and eventually, it got off of her but didn't quite leave the room. She woke up her husband and told him to put his feet next to her incase that thing came back. instead of doing what she asked, he got into an argument with her. mad at each other, they slept apart from each other. as they both continued to lay there,  her hubby started to tell her how uncomfortable the room was getting.   they didn't know what was the cause of it but the SIL realized that everything started happneing right after they recieved the text msg. She asked what was in the text msg. He finally told her about the text.   She thought that since it was a "chain letter" they should send it out. they did, of course, and after they sent it, they felt the room brighter and more safe.

one of my friend's told me about that curse. she said that it happened about two years ago and that it is true. people have claimed that it has taken a few lives and it's targeting more towards GVP because he wantted to overthrow laos. i don'tknow if it's actually true but she claims it! so beware!!!!!!

i got the text too but i deleted it.

i didnt know about the text but there is a phone call. If you receive a phone call from laos or thailand from a weird number like almost the same digit or same digit area code, then you will die in 7 days or so. IDK, but they say its been going around California for quite a awhile

nina_vaj

« Reply #1360 on: January 21, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
one of my girlfriend and her mom and sisters went to the 2009 CA new year. She crib over at her oldest sister and BIL house who lives in CA that night. Its was 2am and they were all still up late hanging out. Later they all got tired so decided to go to bed. my girlfriend and her sister slept in the living room with the lights shut. while my GF was still on the phone with some guy whom she met at the new year, she saw this one figure standing right next to her when she decided to change sleeping position. the figure was a white lady standing there facing her back towards my friend. She got scared and acts as if she didnt see it. She woke up her sister and tell her not to go to sleep before my GF is asleep. So her sis ask her why and she just said nothing. AS my gf looked away, there was a huge mirror in front of her reflecting the image of the lady standing there behind her. she got scared and ask her sis to get up and turn the mirror away. AS her sis got up and move the mirror, she too saw the lady. both of them got so scared and hold each other tight and went to bed. She never told her sis and BIL what they saw sinced then. I was so freaked out when she told me.

juxwendy

« Reply #1361 on: January 21, 2010, 04:51:04 PM »

i didnt know about the text but there is a phone call. If you receive a phone call from laos or thailand from a weird number like almost the same digit or same digit area code, then you will die in 7 days or so. IDK, but they say its been going around California for quite a awhile

What is up with the BS with these phone calls and text messages. I've never hear of anything like this before. Someone, somewhere is just bsing and got the idea from the ring. Come on people.... this can't be serious.

TeamDarkside

« Reply #1362 on: January 21, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »
we jst move into the current house were living in about 5 months ago. it was a 2 story house with 2 bed upstair and 2 bed down stair. me and my lil bro slp upstair separate room. when i go to slp i leave my door open and the stairway light on. also my lil bro will open his room door so he get the light also. about 1 month after living in this house i went to slp. one night i wake up in the middle of the night. hearing noise from the stairs. that night the stairway light was turn off. i try to avoid it but the noise was to noticeable for me so i couldnt. i was scared and it was dark :'( so i quietly got out of my bed. i walk slowly to the door and made quick dash to my brother room about 2 ft away turn the light on. i watch where the noise was coming from and it was coming from a specific spot only. the noise was coming from the 4th and 5th step coming upstair. i peek the stairs while i was in my lil bro room with the stair light on. after about 10 sec no more noise while i watch that spot. im sure whoever was making the noise was watching me while was waiting for them to make noise again. i was going to do the old ways of looking under the armpit or the other technique but i was too scared, scared that if i look it might be in my face. i went back to slp in my room. ive only told this to my lil bro but i dont think he belive me, maybe he do also bcuz he heard something in his room before but no more noise until now, no more.

i found out an old lady had died in my lil bro room. creepyyyyyyy.. .got goosebump right now, im the only person upstair...

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 05:08:01 PM by TeamDarkside »

FlowerShiny

« Reply #1363 on: January 22, 2010, 06:18:15 AM »
Not too long ago, just some time last year, things happened to me. I used to wake up in the middle of the night hearing my products move on the counter, such as the toothpate bottle, hairspray, facewash, etc. I'm in the master bedroom so my bathroom is just right there. I used to always see this little girl, too.

One night, I was just about to fall asleep... It was sort of a shadow, I saw her walk next to me and felt her put her head on my shoulder. Scary tiag hos! I hate sleeping alone, I always have to have my husband there. This all happened when he was still working the schedule between 2nd and 3rd.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #1364 on: January 23, 2010, 09:36:09 AM »
Some Yangs can't wear red either. According to my friend, her mom said the color brings bad luck.

And I'll post the story of Hmoob Yaj caiv plaw in the clan history thread, pretty interesting to listen to.

I know the story but want to hear it again!

Advertisements