Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590251 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1365 on: January 23, 2010, 11:55:02 PM »
No, her husband went fishing with his nephew and his nephew's wife. Right?.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

No regret

« Reply #1366 on: January 24, 2010, 01:44:09 AM »
True story, not fake or fiction.

Some years back, about four older hmong folks came from out of town to enjoy the 4th of july tournament event in mn.  While they were here visiting relatives and hanging around outside, a bird flewed and landed on the head of one of them.  He got very disppionted at the bird for doing such to him that he grabbed the bird and killed it by smashing it.  A few days before they were about to go driving back home, somehow the incident bothered the person who killed the bird so much that he/they decided to sought out Mr. Shaman about it.  As they were at Mr. Shaman's house sitting infront of his Alter talking to him about it, a plate Mr. Shaman had placed at the Alter suddenly flew down and smashed up on the floor in front of them as if somebody threw it down.  They were all really startled by it and didn't know how it could have happened by it self.  So Mr. Shaman did some more ritual investigation into the matter and came up with a solution for them to waited out and not return home on the day they had planned to go back.  But somehow the 4 folks didn't take Mr. shaman's advice very seriously and didn't think anything was going to happen to them so they went back home as they had planned.  They didn't quite make it home, their car somehow went off the the high way road and smashed really hard against a concrete brigde wall/column killing the four of them.  Some people finally drove by and discovered them already dead in the early morning hours.

Strange?  Supernatural or coincident?

No regret

« Reply #1367 on: January 24, 2010, 01:50:26 AM »

i didnt know about the text but there is a phone call. If you receive a phone call from laos or thailand from a weird number like almost the same digit or same digit area code, then you will die in 7 days or so. IDK, but they say its been going around California for quite a awhile

Now we're really doom, ghosts and spirits have caught up with technologies too now.  How will we fend them off,  I think we must teach our Shamans to incorporate technologies too now. ;D :D ;D :D

That way they can call and text each other to negotiate our fate. :)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 01:51:59 AM by No regret »

Juni

« Reply #1368 on: January 24, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »
Some story in here are very scary when you read alone at nite

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1369 on: January 25, 2010, 02:02:28 AM »

Some years back, about four older hmong folks came from out of town to enjoy the 4th of july tournament event in mn.  While they were here visiting relatives and hanging around outside, a bird flewed and landed on the head of one of them.  He got very disppionted at the bird for doing such to him that he grabbed the bird and killed it by smashing it.  A few days before they were about to go driving back home, somehow the incident bothered the person who killed the bird so much that he/they decided to sought out Mr. Shaman about it.  As they were at Mr. Shaman's house sitting infront of his Alter talking to him about it, a plate Mr. Shaman had placed at the Alter suddenly flew down and smashed up on the floor in front of them as if somebody threw it down.  They were all really startled by it and didn't know how it could have happened by it self.  So Mr. Shaman did some more ritual investigation into the matter and came up with a solution for them to waited out and not return home on the day they had planned to go back.  But somehow the 4 folks didn't take Mr. shaman's advice very seriously and didn't think anything was going to happen to them so they went back home as they had planned.  They didn't quite make it home, their car somehow went off the the high way road and smashed really hard against a concrete brigde wall/column killing the four of them.  Some people finally drove by and discovered them already dead in the early morning hours.

Strange?  Supernatural or coincident?
wow..that's why you should always listen to the SHAMANS!

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1370 on: January 25, 2010, 12:06:40 PM »

Some years back, about four older hmong folks came from out of town to enjoy the 4th of july ..... [excerpted] Some people finally drove by and discovered them already dead in the early morning hours.

Strange?  Supernatural or coincident?
Supernatural, and I'll tell you why.

Birds do not just land on people's heads.  Same thing with a bird or snake coming into a home. 

In this case, the bird was a messenger, sent to warn the guy about an upcoming event.  It wasn't as if the bird just shat on his head, but it actually landed.  Instead of just shooing the bird off, he grabbed it and killed it.  That's a big no-no.  You know that saying, "Don't shoot the messenger"?  By killing the bird, he made the foreshadowed event (whatever it was to be) worse.

All the shaman did was tried to find a workaround -- such as a schedule of a better time to avoid the foreshadowed event.  They didn't listen. 

LadyThao

« Reply #1371 on: January 25, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »
about two years ago, i was standing by the company building with some of my coworkers. while we're standing there, a bird's poop landed on my left arm. i quickly wiped it on the building and went on with my day like it never happened. i was told right after i got inside that it was a bad omen or something that a bird's poop landed on my arm.

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1372 on: January 25, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
Yep.  Did you get anything done about it afterwards?

Technically though, I don't know if there's anything about poop landing on your arm.  I just head it's the head.

Hil

« Reply #1373 on: January 25, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
about two years ago, i was standing by the company building with some of my coworkers. while we're standing there, a bird's poop landed on my left arm. i quickly wiped it on the building and went on with my day like it never happened. i was told right after i got inside that it was a bad omen or something that a bird's poop landed on my arm.

I've heard the opposite... if poop lands on you or you step in poop or you dream about either of these two events, money is coming your way.   :D  So, it's a good omen.   ;D

sahara

« Reply #1374 on: January 25, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »
No, her husband went fishing with his nephew and his nephew's wife. Right?.
correct!

Villageidjiot

« Reply #1375 on: January 26, 2010, 09:09:01 AM »

the bad omen is the poop, you got pooped on

FlowerShiny

« Reply #1376 on: January 26, 2010, 09:09:45 AM »
actually, i was told that if a bird poops on you, it's good luck...
when i was younger, everytime i saw bird in the sky i'd actually try to run under it
just to see if i can get a little luck.

sahara

« Reply #1377 on: January 26, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
I was told the other way and I did got pooped on once.  After that I got some blood drops on me and my mom had to do something so that I won't get sick.

FlowerShiny

« Reply #1378 on: January 26, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »
I was told the other way and I did got pooped on once.  After that I got some blood drops on me and my mom had to do something so that I won't get sick.

dang, that bird must have got a really bad stomach ache!

Cheetos

« Reply #1379 on: January 27, 2010, 11:41:58 AM »
I've always heard that bird pooping on you is a bad sign. 

Advertisements