Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590530 times)

Pandora`

Re: true scary stories
« Reply #1410 on: January 28, 2010, 04:18:51 PM »
okay...a real ghost story now...

a few years ago, my SIL took my three year-old niece to a funeral.  

for those of you who live in MN, this is the old funeral home on dale - its no longer there.  anyway, if you've never been to the funeral home, there is a hallway that separates the room where the men sit and play cards from the room where people sit with the dead.

my SIL told me that as they entered the funeral home, she grabbed my niece's hand and walked down the hallway.  my niece kept lagging and looking back.  my SIL didn't pay too much attention to this because she was saying 'hi' to people and doing small talk as they walked down the hallway.  because my SIL wanted some coffee, they went to the kitchen and came back through the same hallway.  still, my niece continue to lag behind and my SIL had to tug her along.

then they went to the side where people sit with the dead.  that room also has an isle separating the men from the women.  anyway, my SIL finally got fed up with my niece lagging and the need to keep pulling her, she finally asked my niece, 'what are you doing?  walk nicely!'  my niece replied with, 'mommy, who's that lady following me?'

my SIL looked passed my niece and didn't see anybody.  there were a lot of people around but nobody looked like they were following them.  

needless to say, my SIL grabbed my niece and they came home right away.  

you all know the old belief...that until children get their adult teeth, they are more susceptible to seeing 'things.'

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

fiery

« Reply #1411 on: January 28, 2010, 04:28:24 PM »

for those of you who live in MN, this is the old funeral home on dale - its no longer there.  anyway, if you've never been to the funeral home, there is a hallway that separates the room where the men sit and play cards from the room where people sit with the dead.

my SIL told me that as they entered the funeral home, she grabbed my niece's hand and walked down the hallway.  my niece kept lagging and looking back.  my SIL didn't pay too much attention to this because she was saying 'hi' to people and doing small talk as they walked down the hallway.  because my SIL wanted some coffee, they went to the kitchen and came back through the same hallway.  still, my niece continue to lag behind and my SIL had to tug her along.

then they went to the side where people sit with the dead.  that room also has an isle separating the men from the women.  anyway, my SIL finally got fed up with my niece lagging and the need to keep pulling her, she finally asked my niece, 'what are you doing?  walk nicely!'  my niece replied with, 'mommy, who's that lady following me?'

my SIL looked passed my niece and didn't see anybody.  there were a lot of people around but nobody looked like they were following them. 

you all know the old belief...that until children get their adult teeth, they are more susceptible to seeing 'things.'

Eeeeeks! Once my lil baby cousin (he was 4) said he saw someone in the woods waving at him (by my house). It was pitch ass black outside and the middle of winter and there was NOBODY there when I looked two seconds after he said that. I told him we didnt know that person and drove us straight home!

:o

Pandora`

« Reply #1412 on: January 28, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
Eeeeeks! Once my lil baby cousin (he was 4) said he saw someone in the woods waving at him (by my house). It was pitch ass black outside and the middle of winter and there was NOBODY there when I looked two seconds after he said that. I told him we didnt know that person and drove us straight home!

:o

maybe it was a branch...

sahara

« Reply #1413 on: January 28, 2010, 05:14:10 PM »
i got another one about my bil's frens wife..if anyone is interested in this thread and hearing this one then let me know..its kinda long but scary.  :o

Do tell, do tell!

bossymum

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1414 on: January 28, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »
here goes the story about my BIL' s buddy's wife..

ima call her betty(since i dont wana reveal her real name)..well when betty was younger she had this demon that liked her so he would always haunt her..and you know how sometimes ghost/demons would sit on top(rape) you so u cant move? well her demon always rape her..she say she can feel it's presence lingering around her before it attacks her..she also mentions that when it comes onto her bed she can literally feel like a person is climbing into bed with her and then bam! it's ontop of her and not to be gross or anything but i swear she said she can feel it's gentials on her..i know but that what she says..anyways. .it scares her soo much and badly(keep in mind this been goin on for yrs.) her parents got her grandma to do a jingle bell to chase the demon away..and so the jingle bell took place and the grandma locked the demon somewhere inside betty's hoouse and betty and her family moved away..she is to never go near that block or the house because if she does than the demon will recognize her and follow her

many yrs later..betty has 4 kids and a husband..and betty is the type of cool wife tthat let her hubby's homies come kick whenever thhey wanted..and so one nite she felt the demon's presence and it came to her while she was sleeping and raped her..befor her demon got off of her he told her he was going to take her with it this time and pulled her leg..her husband was sleeping next to her so when she finally freed herself from the demon she quickly woke up her husband and told him the demon has come back after all these yrs..she was hella scare  so she called up her grandma and told her what happen..

from that point her grandma wanted to speak to the husband..when the husband got on the phone, betty's grandma told him that the demon has taken betty's soul when it pulled her leg and that  it's going to be too late to save her if they dont come to her house (which is an hour and a half drive away) rite away and do jingle bell betty will die..so the hubby quickly hung up the fone and called all his homies to help lend him some cash because he has to do jingle bell right away..30 mins after the conversation he shows up at my BIL's house to borrow some cash and my BIL gave him a 100 and some of the other homies gave him cashh also..

within an hour they left to the grandma's place tto do the jingle bell..and they had to buy those huge ass candles and hmong papers and all those stuff..it took the grandma like 2 days to catch the demon..she then locked the demon inside this jar and told the demon that if the demon is hungry ask the grandma and she will feed it and if the demon needed something the grandma will try to fulfill it but to leave betty alone because she is married and she dont want it (they also did this other jingle that same day  that ties the husband's and wife's soul together)..

we later  found out that the demon was a diff. demon that attacked betty...it followed some of her husband's friends to betty's house and when it arrived there it saw betty and liked betty..the demon didnt see that betty was a wedded woman because she never did the jingle bell whereas she ties her soul with her husbands so the demon saw her as a lonely and single  soul..that's why the demon wanted to take her..also she doesnt have that thing whereas you put on your wall during EAT 30's so her house was not protected that's why demons/ghosts can easily enter..

now she's back to normal and is saved..

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:38:52 PM by bossymum »

bossymum

« Reply #1415 on: January 28, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »
back in the days...

we recently moved into a new house and one day after school, i went upstairs to change my clothes.  as i was looking in the mirror, i notice that the reflection of the room was moving/shaking.  i turned around around and everything looked fine. 

as i needed to finish tying my hair, i turned around to look into the mirror and saw the same thing.  i, then, screamed at the top of my lungs for my mommy.  she came upstairs followed by my other siblings and asked me was was wrong.  i pointed to the mirror and said, 'look, the room is moving.'  my mommy pulled me closer and said, 'don't worry, if you haven't done anything to a ghost, it won't harm you.'

we all went downstairs, sat on the couch, and turned the tv on.  my mommy went to the kitchen and made us dinner and we all pretended as if nothing happened.  at least we tried to.

anyway, a couple days later, we went to my cousin's house (they lived two blocks away) and i told them about what happened.  they were asking me all sorts of questions and then my uncle poked his head into the room and asked: DID IT HAPPEN WHILE THE TRAIN WAS COMING?

we lived two blocks away from the train tracks, and what...it was a new house... and i was eight!!!

lol i got one that is funny too..

so one nite i woke up to some crunching,nibbling sounds...my eyes adjusted to the darkness and i was listening ever soooo closely to the crunching noise..i looked down at the foot of my comp. desk i see this head of long hair on the floor..and the crunching sound continues..it was like the thing was nibbling on soft bones..i was scared shietless so i quickly shook my husband awake..he was like "damn, what!?" i was like "hunny, im scare" and he was like "wth? go back to sleep" then i whisper "dont u hear that?" he was like " what.." i said " the crunching sound" (all the while keeping my eyes on the long hair on the ground..then i point and whisper "see that..hurry go turn on the light" so he jumps out of bed and turns on the light and walks over to the comp. desk..he bends down and turns to me with the hair..and he says "isn't this your stupid hair extension?" and im like "uhhhh..yea..bu t what about that crunching sound i heard?" then he opens the closet door and pulls out my oreo cookies and started to ruffle the plastic covering and said "is this the crunching sound you heard?" i was like "uhh yess" and he said "stupid it was just the freakin mouse tryin to get at the cookies..look. .there's tiny bite marks on the stupid orea bag" than i started laughing..LOL. .whooo..got me scare for a moment..  ;D

sahara

« Reply #1416 on: January 29, 2010, 10:13:33 AM »
lol i got one that is funny too..

so one nite i woke up to some crunching,nibbling sounds...my eyes adjusted to the darkness and i was listening ever soooo closely to the crunching noise..i looked down at the foot of my comp. desk i see this head of long hair on the floor..and the crunching sound continues..it was like the thing was nibbling on soft bones..i was scared shietless so i quickly shook my husband awake..he was like "damn, what!?" i was like "hunny, im scare" and he was like "wth? go back to sleep" then i whisper "dont u hear that?" he was like " what.." i said " the crunching sound" (all the while keeping my eyes on the long hair on the ground..then i point and whisper "see that..hurry go turn on the light" so he jumps out of bed and turns on the light and walks over to the comp. desk..he bends down and turns to me with the hair..and he says "isn't this your stupid hair extension?" and im like "uhhhh..yea..bu t what about that crunching sound i heard?" then he opens the closet door and pulls out my oreo cookies and started to ruffle the plastic covering and said "is this the crunching sound you heard?" i was like "uhh yess" and he said "stupid it was just the freakin mouse tryin to get at the cookies..look. .there's tiny bite marks on the stupid orea bag" than i started laughing..LOL. .whooo..got me scare for a moment..  ;D

Good laugh and thanks for sharing.

bumzc

« Reply #1417 on: January 29, 2010, 04:03:27 PM »
back in the days...

we recently moved into a new house and one day after school, i went upstairs to change my clothes.  as i was looking in the mirror, i notice that the reflection of the room was moving/shaking.  i turned around around and everything looked fine.  

as i needed to finish tying my hair, i turned around to look into the mirror and saw the same thing.  i, then, screamed at the top of my lungs for my mommy.  she came upstairs followed by my other siblings and asked me was was wrong.  i pointed to the mirror and said, 'look, the room is moving.'  my mommy pulled me closer and said, 'don't worry, if you haven't done anything to a ghost, it won't harm you.'

we all went downstairs, sat on the couch, and turned the tv on.  my mommy went to the kitchen and made us dinner and we all pretended as if nothing happened.  at least we tried to.

anyway, a couple days later, we went to my cousin's house (they lived two blocks away) and i told them about what happened.  they were asking me all sorts of questions and then my uncle poked his head into the room and asked: DID IT HAPPEN WHILE THE TRAIN WAS COMING?

we lived two blocks away from the train tracks, and what...it was a new house... and i was eight!!!

LoL hahahaha good one  ;D

TeamDarkside

« Reply #1418 on: January 30, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »
one day i was up late on the internet. i didnt have no music or anything on. it was dead quiet. it was about 2am. i was playing myspace poker and suddenly a voice came to my right ear and said "Do you want to be friends?(in english)" i did not say anything, jst trying to ignore like it was nothing. then it spoke again. i was really freak out this time. so i went to microsoft to a blank page and type "I dont want to be friends." it says "Ok i'll leave then"...i said "Please leave, you dont belong in this world anymore." KABOOM a cold wind flew pass me and no longer hear no more voice. i did not attempt to look or turn my head around for this friendly ghost or something. OMG goosebumps...

passingby#2

« Reply #1419 on: January 31, 2010, 07:04:08 PM »

for those of you who live in MN, this is the old funeral home on dale - its no longer there.  anyway, if you've never been to the funeral home, there is a hallway that separates the room where the men sit and play cards from the room where people sit with the dead.

my SIL told me that as they entered the funeral home, she grabbed my niece's hand and walked down the hallway.  my niece kept lagging and looking back.  my SIL didn't pay too much attention to this because she was saying 'hi' to people and doing small talk as they walked down the hallway.  because my SIL wanted some coffee, they went to the kitchen and came back through the same hallway.  still, my niece continue to lag behind and my SIL had to tug her along.

then they went to the side where people sit with the dead.  that room also has an isle separating the men from the women.  anyway, my SIL finally got fed up with my niece lagging and the need to keep pulling her, she finally asked my niece, 'what are you doing?  walk nicely!'  my niece replied with, 'mommy, who's that lady following me?'

my SIL looked passed my niece and didn't see anybody.  there were a lot of people around but nobody looked like they were following them.  

Freaky  :o

bossymum

« Reply #1420 on: February 01, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »
one day i was up late on the internet. i didnt have no music or anything on. it was dead quiet. it was about 2am. i was playing myspace poker and suddenly a voice came to my right ear and said "Do you want to be friends?(in english)" i did not say anything, jst trying to ignore like it was nothing. then it spoke again. i was really freak out this time. so i went to microsoft to a blank page and type "I dont want to be friends." it says "Ok i'll leave then"...i said "Please leave, you dont belong in this world anymore." KABOOM a cold wind flew pass me and no longer hear no more voice. i did not attempt to look or turn my head around for this friendly ghost or something. OMG goosebumps...
wow..that's soooo spooky..
i hear voices too..
I woke up to the early summer sun shining..and my hub’s back was turned towards me(so I was facing his back and he was facing the door)..like every other morning I reached over and grabbed him on his shoulders so I can turn him to face me and wake him up..as I was just about to grab his shoulders I see this white hand slide up and was holding onto the spot where I was going to grab..and I heard this girl voice saying “dabbbbb ossss” i quickly shook him awake on his side and he woke up but the hand was gone..another morning I woke up and as I was about to turn my hub over I heard him said, “don’t touch me.” But as he said this it was like he said it right into my ear canal..So I was like “wth?” and I turned him over anyways and yelled “what did u say?” and he woke up all groggy and was like “wat?” and I ask him why did he tell me not to touch him and he said he never say anything and was sleeping. The next morning he was sleeping(faced towards the door again) and I was going to reach over to turn him over when I heard him say “who’s ur daddy?” than I started cracking up and woke him up..that one was funny..LOL

bossymum

« Reply #1421 on: February 01, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
Never ever torture animals!. I remember back in Cali, this one Hmong family had a mentally challenge son who'd can't sleep at night but will be asleep through out the whole day. He was already around seventeen when I first saw him one night at a cousin's house, he loved pots and pans and will banged them very loud when ever he gets the chance to. Later on after we moved, I heard story that his parents took him to see a shaman and he told them that their son is actually the black cat that the wife had torture and left to die in the garden back in Laos. She was bored than so she grab that cat she saw at the garden that day when she was a kid, she hit it with a stick, tie it up to a tree and than throw rocks at it, and finally she stick a stick from the cat's mouth and it came out from the other side (you know, the behind). The cat didn't die, she hanged it on a tree and went to eat launch with her parents, came back and the cat was gone. Yeah, many years has pass, she's change and all grown up and got married and the past finally caught up to her. The shaman said that when she left the cat on that tree, the cat wasn't happy so it already went to heaven and waited in line for it's turn to take revenge and after all those years it finally got proof from the heaven to be reborn mentally challenge for the girl to take care of for the rest of her life.

This reminds me of a story my grandma told us while I was pregnant..
She said there was this one lady who wanted to have children soo bad but couldn’t. her husband and her did everything to help her conceived like drinking those herbs drinks,medicine,the stomach rub..etc..but nothing worked..so one day they went to go see a shaman and ask the shaman to look why they couldn’t bear any children..as the shaman looked he noticed the wife had done something bad when she was a kid and asked the wife what did she do..she say she remember when she was a kid and she was watching a chicken lay an egg..as the egg was coming out, she reached out and pushed the egg backup the chickens’ butt..and the chicken then die..so the shaman said because she was cruel to the animal she was cursed to not have any children..so that’s why you shouldn’t do mean things to animals..

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:12:50 AM by bossymum »

1txojsia

« Reply #1422 on: February 01, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »
This reminds me of a story my grandma told us while I was pregnant..
She said there was this one lady who wanted to have children soo bad but couldn’t. her husband and her did everything to help her conceived like drinking those herbs drinks,medicine,the stomach rub..etc..but nothing worked..so one day they went to go see a showmen and ask the shaman to look why they couldn’t bear any children..as the shaman looked he noticed the wife had done something bad when she was a kid and asked the wife what did she do..she say she remember when she was a kid and she was watching a chicken lay an egg..as the egg was coming out, she reached out and pushed the egg backup the chickens’ butt..and the chicken then die..so the shaman said because she was cruel to the animal she was cursed to not have any children..so that’s why you shouldn’t do mean things to animals..

you reminded me of a story.

I don't remember where i got the story from. But anyways:

there was this one lady who had a handicap son. He couldn't care for himself so she had to care for him. One day she went to a shao/shaman or whatever to ask if he could explain why she bore a handicap son. After the shao/shaman looked into it, he told her that when she was a child out playing. She came across and cat/dog. She tortured it and hung it on its tail to die. So when it died it promised to reborn to her as a handicap child for her to take care of.

Cheetos

« Reply #1423 on: February 01, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »
i've heard stories about animal tortures

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:22:24 AM by Cheetos »

canibus_man

« Reply #1424 on: February 02, 2010, 10:08:36 AM »
here's mine... my cousin's grandma was very sick. and they lived in sactown at the time, so my parents wanted to visit her. i tagged along with my parents, b'cause i havent seen my cousins for a while.
we got there around 7:30 at night, my dad drove to their house and drop me and younger brother off there. they went off to the hospital. that night, at my cousins house me and my cousin had to watched her nieces and nephew. that night she had a dream about her grandma. she kept hearing someone/something knocking on the window..tic.. tic..tic..she pay no mind went back to sleep...she heard it again..this time it was a little louder Tic! tick! so she leaned over to her window which is facing her right opens up the curtains and sees her grandma looking at her with all those medical oxygen tubes around her face, nose and everything. she freak'd out. so she closed the curtains right away. her grandma told her to open her window as she kept banging on the window louder and louder and louder and she kept saying open your window for me!!  she finally woke up from her sleep from me knocking on her door..(so the banging noise she dreamt about was probably me knocking on her door. i did knock kinda loud because here mom wanted to talk to her) she got up open the door and i handed her the phone.. "it's your mom on the line," i told her. she answers the phone..."yeah," she said, still a little drowsy from her sleep..and then she started crying 3 seconds later...her grandma had just passed away 15 minutes ago her mom said..my cousin was visited by her grandma right before she died and wanted to take her with..

Advertisements