Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590045 times)

TeamDarkside

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1440 on: February 02, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
I know this is an old post but I'm new and have to catch up hehe any way about this question my grandfather past away in early 2009.  We wanted to have his funeral at a place that all hmong people always has. Well they told us no cause they keep seeing only the hmong people rise up and walk around like they weren't dead and still alive.

in fresno there use to be a funeral near B St which i heard that got burned down by black pple. i think they burn it down bcuz too much paranormal activity or something...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hil

« Reply #1441 on: February 02, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »
in fresno there use to be a funeral near B St which i heard that got burned down by black pple. i think they burn it down bcuz too much paranormal activity or something...

So paranormal activities were affecting the blacks?  That's why they didn't like the funeral home and burnt it?

TeamDarkside

« Reply #1442 on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
So paranormal activities were affecting the blacks?  That's why they didn't like the funeral home and burnt it?

i guess they were experience some type of paranormal activity or maybe seeing ghost or white things walking around, its one of the story i heard. i was thinking they probably didnt like hmong pple always having funeral over there HAHAHA...this was the west side so nothing racist about talking about black pple burning the funeral building, majority is black pple at west side in fresno...

one time i was driving home i saw hmong pple fighting at another close funeral, saw them throwing chairs and swinging hmong knife. Hmoob ruamluss, tsis know how to sib hlub soo sad in a way...

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:53:58 PM by TeamDarkside »

nina_vaj

« Reply #1443 on: February 03, 2010, 08:05:42 AM »
Never promise any kind of promises that you cannot keep. My dad's sister which is my Auntie made a promise with her ex-BF during her young teens. They loved each so other so much but both side parent did not approve. So they promises each other if the girl dies first, she reborn to his daughter to be his forever. If he dies first, he'll reborn to be her son forever. So the guy died before my Auntie and reborn as her son. Even though he's old enough now into his teens, he will still sleep with his parent separating the two couples apart from each other. When my Auntie and her husband wanted some alone intimate times, her wouls knock on the door and pretend to cry so hard to destroy there time together. So one day my auntie was wondering why she had such a kiddish son who doesn't know how to grow up at all. So she went to see the shaman lady and they say back when she was young she and her ex-BF made a promises to held onto each other. If one dies first one will reborn as the other own child and to never be separated. Thats why my parent always say never make promises that you cannot keep.

nina_vaj

« Reply #1444 on: February 03, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »
IDK if i told this story yet or not. Anyways. Back in Thailand my dad had this really great GF of his. However my Gramps then didnt like her and wanted him to married my mom, though she was an orphan they see her as a loyal and perfect daughter-in-law to have. So my dad was force to married my mom. Later after my dad married my mom, his GF suicide. Even though its been over more than 10 years now and my dad and us are living in the U.S. now, his GF follows him. Last year 2009, as my mom was sleeping she heard some ladies talking in her bedroom while she and my dad was asleep. As my mom was sleeping she had her legs cross over towards my dad and hand cuddling my dad. Then all a sudden she heard the ladies said, "who does she think she is holding my man like that. Lets show her some lesson." As soon as my mom heard this she woke up my dad and told him. Since my mom was a shaman medicine woman she came down stair and grab her sword and paper money with some red corn (OG's say Dab are scared of Red corn) and took it into her room. That night, it went away. After a few weeks my mom called me and my hubby to come over to help because she was doing a shaman ritual cermony for my dad because his ex-GF say she was coming for my dad and take him with her for lying and not marrying her. So me and my hubby came over and while they were chasing her out the house with the powder and fire flame (you know its something thats call hlawv hmoov piav) to scared her away. First they chased and fired the flame from my parents room and as me and sisters were in the living room, we heard a huge cry of a lady's voice crying horrifying upstairs from the bedroom. We got the chills and later told my mom. My mom say maybe they must have gotten her on fire or something. 

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1445 on: February 03, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »
sounds like your dad didn't love your mom. after all, it was forced.

TeamDarkside

« Reply #1446 on: February 03, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »
IDK if i told this story yet or not. Anyways. Back in Thailand my dad had this really great GF of his. However my Gramps then didnt like her and wanted him to married my mom, though she was an orphan they see her as a loyal and perfect daughter-in-law to have. So my dad was force to married my mom. Later after my dad married my mom, his GF suicide. Even though its been over more than 10 years now and my dad and us are living in the U.S. now, his GF follows him. Last year 2009, as my mom was sleeping she heard some ladies talking in her bedroom while she and my dad was asleep. As my mom was sleeping she had her legs cross over towards my dad and hand cuddling my dad. Then all a sudden she heard the ladies said, "who does she think she is holding my man like that. Lets show her some lesson." As soon as my mom heard this she woke up my dad and told him. Since my mom was a shaman medicine woman she came down stair and grab her sword and paper money with some red corn (OG's say Dab are scared of Red corn) and took it into her room. That night, it went away. After a few weeks my mom called me and my hubby to come over to help because she was doing a shaman ritual cermony for my dad because his ex-GF say she was coming for my dad and take him with her for lying and not marrying her. So me and my hubby came over and while they were chasing her out the house with the powder and fire flame (you know its something thats call hlawv hmoov piav) to scared her away. First they chased and fired the flame from my parents room and as me and sisters were in the living room, we heard a huge cry of a lady's voice crying horrifying upstairs from the bedroom. We got the chills and later told my mom. My mom say maybe they must have gotten her on fire or something. 

whewww scary...

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1447 on: February 03, 2010, 12:55:52 PM »
well after reading many scary and not so scary ghost stories on here...let me share mine with you. this happened last weekend during my husband's grandma's funeral. i picked him up at the funeral on my way back home from stockton around 9 pm and while we were driving home, i realized that something wasn't right so i asked him where david was. (david's our 11 year old boy) and omg...we left the poor kid at the funeral home so we went back to get him. anyhow, we got home and watched a movie that he had picked out on netflix...half way through the movie, we all fell asleep in the room. all of a sudden we heard weird noises coming from outside of the bedroom door,  but didn't think much of it and continued to sleep.(note that we didn't shut the bedroom door all the way and all the lights were off) a couple of minutes later, it happened again and this time it sounded more like footsteps...as if someone just came to the hallway and started walking. finally, my husband got up and grabbed his guns...loaded it and went to the door. he called out to see if it was his mom or younger brother that might've gotten back from the funeral, but no one answered. silly as it sounds...we didn't turn on the lights, the room was pitch black and there he was trying to be brave in front of me and the son although i knew deep down, he was scared! we finally turned on the switch and the three of us walked out in the living room to check if anything inordinate might have happened. he led the way as i was behind him followed by the son, who was even more scared. as we made our way through the hallway, we heard noises coming from the attic...like footsteps running back and forth. by golly...it was the freaken rats!!

but anyway, something strange did happened...the computer turned on by itself!

bossymum

« Reply #1448 on: February 03, 2010, 04:26:05 PM »
well after reading many scary and not so scary ghost stories on here...let me share mine with you. this happened last weekend during my husband's grandma's funeral. i picked him up at the funeral on my way back home from stockton around 9 pm and while we were driving home, i realized that something wasn't right so i asked him where david was. (david's our 11 year old boy) and omg...we left the poor kid at the funeral home so we went back to get him. anyhow, we got home and watched a movie that he had picked out on netflix...half way through the movie, we all fell asleep in the room. all of a sudden we heard weird noises coming from outside of the bedroom door,  but didn't think much of it and continued to sleep.(note that we didn't shut the bedroom door all the way and all the lights were off) a couple of minutes later, it happened again and this time it sounded more like footsteps...as if someone just came to the hallway and started walking. finally, my husband got up and grabbed his guns...loaded it and went to the door. he called out to see if it was his mom or younger brother that might've gotten back from the funeral, but no one answered. silly as it sounds...we didn't turn on the lights, the room was pitch black and there he was trying to be brave in front of me and the son although i knew deep down, he was scared! we finally turned on the switch and the three of us walked out in the living room to check if anything inordinate might have happened. he led the way as i was behind him followed by the son, who was even more scared. as we made our way through the hallway, we heard noises coming from the attic...like footsteps running back and forth. by golly...it was the freaken rats!!

but anyway, something strange did happened...the computer turned on by itself!
LOL ur hubb carries a gun? is it for hunting reasons or for protection reasons? j/w..LOL

bossymum

« Reply #1449 on: February 03, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »
I know this is an old post but I'm new and have to catch up hehe any way about this question my grandfather past away in early 2009.  We wanted to have his funeral at a place that all hmong people always has. Well they told us no cause they keep seeing only the hmong people rise up and walk around like they weren't dead and still alive.
In atwater, CA their funeral home banned the hmongs from renting it because of all the paranormal activities..th at's the reason why they go to the next town to go rent the funeral home there.

bossymum

« Reply #1450 on: February 03, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »
Here’s another story that happened to my hub while we were still dating..
So one night as my hubby was waiting on his friends to come pick him up at my place, I told him to go straight home and not go do stupid guy stuffs. Well, that loser didn’t listen to me like most guys so his friends and him decided to go cruising. It was around 11pm and they were just driving out in the country where people do farming and grow corns etc..they were blasting the music and enjoying their ride when my hubby heard the faint sound of the qeej..he thought maybe he was just thinking too much or maybe it was the instrumental of the music..but he listened more closely and it was definitely the sound of the qeej playing..so he turned to his buddy that was seated in the back with him and ask if he heard the qeej playing..all the guys thought he was going loco so they turned the music off and listen..and then sure enough all the guys heard the song of the qeej and right then my hub and the driver sees this old hmong guy walking on the side of the road in hmong clothes but they can kind of see through him..it was like he was solid but not all the way solid..so the driver did a quick U-turn and speed the heck out of the country side..when my hub got home he told his mom and his mom demanded to talk to the driver so she can confirm that both of them saw the man and not hallucinating. .and sure enough they both were the only ones out of the five homies that saw the man but all of them heard the qeej..

« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:55:10 PM by bossymum »

bossymum

« Reply #1451 on: February 03, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »
Since no one seems to be posting..i’ll share another one that happened to my SIL’s mom.
My SIL and her family had just moved into their new home..but something wasn’t right about the house. At night, they would sometimes hear a baby crying but didn’t think too much of it. Then one day they noticed that their mom had tied a pacifier ontop of their bedroom ceiling. So, they asked their mom why she had done that and her mom told them that a baby ghost have been coming to her at night and have been sucking on her breast..it scared her and her breasts started to hurt so she tied the pacifier for the ghost baby to suck on instead..but that didn’t stop the ghost baby..a shaman told them that the ghost baby wants a mother and saw my SIL’s mom as it’s own mother..in order for her to make the ghost baby understand that she is not it’s mother she needs to born another baby..and so she had another baby and the ghost baby left her alone..but one night after a long day at work my SIL came home to find that she will be sleeping alone since her younger sis was sleeping over at a friends..she was facing the wall when she heard a baby giggling..she slowly turns toward the sound(which is behind her) and she saw a baby girl with black curly hair playing with her behind her back..my SIL was scared shitless but she slowly turned towards the wall and pray for the ghost baby to leave..then she turns back to see if the ghost baby was still there but it already left..soon they moved out of that house and bought a brand new house…but my SIL’s sister claim to have seen the ghost baby in their new home too saying that it had follow them there..but the ghost baby doesn’t mean any harm..usually she would just play hide and seek scaring the crap out of my SIL’s sister.

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: February 03, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »

bossymum

« Reply #1453 on: February 04, 2010, 10:27:20 AM »
so yesterday as i putting my one month old daughter in her crib i noticed her stuffed doggy was turned towards the wall of her crib..the other day i had put the stuffed doggy in her crib because i heard that ghosts or w.e. are supposebly scared of dogs so if you have a stuffed animal it will likely not bother you..when i placed the toy dog in her crib, i position it to whereas it is overlooking my daughter but when we got home from school and i was laying her down i noticed the dog was position facing the wall..so i asked my husband if he touched the toy dog and why would he turned it to the wall..he gives me this look like "are u f-ing with me/trying to scare me?" look..then he walks over to the crib and said " i didnt touch the thing" so i was like "dude, u dont remember if u touch the toy? i put it so it can protect baby and why would u turn it to the wall?" he was like " nope, didnt touch it, i swear." so i was like "stop trying to be stupid, just telll me if u turned it." but he swears he didnt, so i just dropped it and positioned the toy dog back to where it was suppose to be..creepy since we live on our own just me, the hubb and baby.

Anji88

« Reply #1454 on: February 04, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »
omg
Why would you post those movies?
But i didn't watch.. lol

anyways I've been lurking in this thread and decided to sign up just to share some stories.
they might not be scary but it keeps this thread running.
anyways..

1.  I was from milwaukee and if anyone live there, there's grant park by the lake. One time after coming up from the beach, we went through this open field that's also a cliff over looking the lake.  When I look there was a big rock there and a woman in white sitting on the rock over looking the lake.  Her dress was white and flowing in the wind. I look at her for a good 10 sec and when I finally blink she was gone. I wasn't scare but amaze actually.  I didn't get a good look at her face because her back was toward me.

2. There's a duplex house on 13th street. (yes 13th street) It used to be a brick red house but now they made it gray? anyways that my families used to live in there when be start life in america. My cousins would all live in there once. well IDK if its the house that is haunted but weird things been going on in there. I can't recall most of them since I was little back then.
One time playing with my sisters in the second living room I saw a lady with a baby on her back and she look just like my auntie.  She walk across the door of the kitchen like she was cooking and I got scare so turn away because I wasn't dumb and knew that my auntie wasn't over.  A month later she gave birth to a baby boy. 
(btw, it didn't look like a ghost it look human, just like my aunt)

3. Same house. My Uncle's wife live downstairs from us.  she said she keeps hearing some one upstairs (where we live) making noise at night. But we were all asleep.  She said sounds like some one is walking from our living room to the kitchen and back and then sounds like that person just drop a bunch of fruits or something on the floor and they scatter around making loud noises.  My mom told her we were all sleeping and no one is up.

4.  Same house. My sister was sleeping and she saw a ghost hovering over her and she said the ghost looks white with bloody face.. she was crying and my mom went to get her.

5. Same house. Once we all went out and my dad took the key to lock the door.  When we came back he couldn't find it and the door was locked (the upstair door to our place). We went outside and we look up to find the lights on and the T.V flashing through the window.  they got a huge ladder.. (idk how!) and climb all the way to the window and open it and got in.  We found the key in the house and my dad was hahaing afterward.

6. Same house. We have dolls and sometimes our doll would go off crying and laughing because it was those push dolls. We thought something was pressuring it but we were finally brave enough to check and turns out it was off.  My mom said it was probably the batteries.. ??

there might be more that happened but I guess they didn't tell us.

7.  Different house on greenfield st. (I think).  Well we had family living upstairs and we live downstairs.  Once my dad was yelling at my mom, they got in a fight and he went to lay down in my stepmom's bedroom. Later he started screaming and kicking in horrid. My step mom came in and we don't know what happen but she said that ghost was haunting him because he was yelling at my mom for nothing.  so guys treat a woman well! Btw, it wasn't just one ghost.. there were more then three i believe. they were standing at the end of the bed and doing stuff to him.

8. same house.  The grandma that lives upstairs was doing her needle work on the porch at night. (her bedroom had a small porch) She heard something and look down to find a girl ghost in a pink skirt (like mines) walking around the backyard.  The girl look up at her and smiles then gone. She said it had long hair and was around me and my sister's age and height.  She wasn't scare though.  One time she got in a fight with her grandson and she fell into a trance i believe.  She was shaking, crying and talking to her dead husband about taking her with him and hurry up to do it cuz she don't wanna live anymore.  Her daughter was crying and talking her out of it.  my mother was calming her down and I held her feet down so she can stop kicking.  It was scary I tell ya.  It went on for an hour or so and she calm down.  Nothing happen afterward. 
I guess they were being mean to her and her husband along with her mother and families came to get her out of no where.

9. Same house.  My little sister was born and she was around the age was 1.  She started crying out of no where and we couldn't stop her.  My grandma (dad's mom) was over and she took some branches and fire it up.  I forgot who held her in the chair but my granny went in circle chanting and later my sister stop crying.  We found out our grandpa that passed away (granny's husband) came back to visit my little sister.  Btw my grandpa die when we were small and there was only my brother and two sister and me.  My brother never met my grandpa so he always came to visit him. (my brother was sent off to the babysitter or something and separated from my grandpa).  He even came to my aunts dream to tell her to visit my runaway cousin because she was poor and have nothing to eat and crying.. she told me she was crying to my grandpa and he came into her mother's dream to say 'bring mao back'.  We love him and he never hurt us even in a paranormal way. we did the ceremony to reincarnated him and now it's told he live in thailand as a boy.  During that time we have everyone in a room so he can come see us for the last time. they said it would be a rotten smell or something because he's here. We were scare and was actually excited for his visit.. my stupid cousin ruin it cuz he farted and we though it was him -_-.

Advertisements