Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590307 times)

juxwendy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1515 on: February 12, 2010, 02:45:55 PM »
yes, can we please get back to what this topic is all about....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Cheetos

« Reply #1516 on: February 12, 2010, 04:26:05 PM »
there's this one country road in town where every one frequently travels to work or to the other towns surrounding our small town.  It's reportedly haunted - especially around this one place surrounding a huge rock in the middle of nowhere.  At the end of that road there is a railroad - where about 4 people have died - getting into accidents with the train.  And along the side of the road - there's many of those little cross.

My brother worked in the next town and usually travel that road.  He worked second shift and doesn't return until around 12 or 1 and the drive's approx. 30 minutes if you go fast.  Usually around that time no car's running on that road - only one or two at the most.  So he was surprise when he saw lights up ahead.  When he got close enough to see it - he saw that there was a recent car accident between a minivan and a truck.  There were tons of smokes and the minivan was crushed beyond word.  One person had crawled out and was sitting by the side of the road cradling a small toddler - blood running down her face and soaking her stained shirt.  Another little girl was standing by the woman's side hugging a small teddy bear with blood on her arms.

He parked further up and dialed for police help.  As soon as the dispatcher heard where the accident was located - she described the scene perfectly to my brother and told him that about once a month they would receive a call telling them there was an accident there at that exact spot.  Then she hung up on him.

My brother thought it was weird and glanced up at the scene.  There was nothing there.  No cars, no woman, no kids.  It was as though it was an illusion.    But what he saw was a big white cross and two smaller one - there was a old, small teddy bear at one of the cross.  

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #1517 on: February 12, 2010, 06:03:50 PM »
In hmong, we do the soul releasing ceremony but the christian way is praying to release the spirit.  Watch Haunted house in CT to find out more.  I am very surprised that some ghosts will try to use your body for their purposes but at the same time. they can heal your internal wounds since they need you to be healthy.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #1518 on: February 12, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »
Hey PHs,
This is a true story that happened to my uncle in laos.  He was at the outskirt of the town when he saw a little girl playing alone.  So he went up to it and said "why are you playing little girl" and as soon as the little girl turned arounf.  She was paralzyed due to the fact that my uncle scared her.  My uncle was also in shock.  Then he blinked or ran off and the little girl was gone.  He was so scared and they had to do jingle bells for him because what he had saw was a little ghost girl playing around on the outskirt of the town.  

Another story is about my cousin's mom.  When my cousin's mom was in laos she had lossed her husband and her two kids.  What happen to her husband was that he was killed in the vt war and after his death he came into some of my grands dream and told them he needs them to go to war with him.  Then a couple of months later two of my grandpas died and it was said that they went with my cousin's mom's husband or also known as  my cousin's dad.  Another story goes that before her husband died she had twins and one twin died.  On the night of the little boy's funeral, my cousin's mom cried alot and then before midnight the boy's face had change and he was smiling like he was happy to go.  Then my cousin's mom stopped crying and let it go.  Then months later and the other twin died.  This was so sad because she had lossed so much.  It is truth to what they say.  If one twin dies, the other will come take the other twin if they made a pact.

Another story is that my grandpa's little kid was taken by poj ntxooj and they couldn't find the boy for days.  The one day some hunters went hunting and found the little boy hidding under a log because the poj ntxooj went to find him so food and had left him to hide.  Then they took the little boy back and did jingle bells on him.  Sadly in the thailand camps he died getting crush by a house or tree during the strong hurrican winds in the 80 or 90s.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #1519 on: February 12, 2010, 06:38:20 PM »
i remembered when i was a kid and ouija board was so popular.  We even watched the movie and it was scary.  During that time the show Beyond Belief was airing and it had a ouija board scene and it turned out to be a fact.  As kids we would make ouija board out of paper and play it at school and outside of my cousin's house.  We used a key ring as our magnifiyer and had some good times playing around never knowing if my cousin moved the ring or it moved by itself.  If there was a ghost moving our ring, he must have thought that we are some usless people to talk to because we were laughing and joking so much that even if the spirit was evil they would rather die.  Our sense and spirit thread was too strong to be attack so nothing ever happen to us.  But something did happened to my friend's  brother when they played it at their house.  The next day after the had played the game, their little brothers were every where.  One was outside, the other was under the bed, another was in the living room.

This board game ain't no joke but one secret to stopping the game is to not play it in the first place.  If the spirit no longer need the board game to contact you and keep bothering you through dreams and ect then you will have so serious trouble.  You can try to burn the board or call the shaman to help you.  Another thing you can do is to ask info about the spirit and find his family or tomb stone then do what the Winchester brothers do and burn it's bones. HAHAH

Havocrazy

« Reply #1520 on: February 12, 2010, 10:40:50 PM »
Remember when you where a kid?, and your parents always advice you not to play hide and seek at night time even when you're safe in a comfy home. I remember back when me and my siblings where playing hide and seek in me and my brothers' room in the dark, back than we use to have two bump bed for four of us brothers. We use to lived in this house in NC where half of the building is underground so our room has no window at all, it's completely dark when the light goes out.

The rules of our hide and seek game was that the 'IT" find the others by feeling there way around the room and guessing who that person is and that person can't cheat by faking itself to be someone else. Well my little sister was "it" and she was pretending to be a tiger looking for preys, she was roaring and moving about the room trying not to laugh while being so silly. I was standing at one corner staying away from her, I heard her crawl down and went underneath one of the lower bump bed and started calling out all of our name. She called everyone than we started joking around that who ever it is-is faking itself but than all of a sudden my little sister started yelling for help. One of my little bro' was standing next to the switch so he switch the light on right when he heard her screaming. Everybody else was pretty much far her reach, We all looked at each other like "if we're all over on this side of the room than why was she calling out our names?". She was still under the bed and now crying historically, she than crawl out really fast when the light came on and ran outside to the kitchen where my mom was still setting up the table for dinner climb all over my her. Of course we didn't know what had happened, she was just crying and when my mom asked her what's wrong she won't answer so my mom just rub it off like "oh, kids" so we kind of rub it off too.

The next day me and my little brothers' were playing video game, my little sister came to me and told me that the night before when we were playing hide and seek . . . something grab her when she was under the bed and she thought it was me because I'm the oldest and whatever it is it has a strong grip like my, on her ankle. She said she said my name first but I didn't answer so she started calling everybody's name but no-one answer so she reach and grab the arm to see if she can fell our watches and/or my other sister's bracelet so that she'll know who it is but when she did whatever it is it's arm was hairy, thick hair all over the forearm where she grab and that's when she freaked out.

After she'd told us that, there were no-more hide and seek in our room even during the day time. I guess you guys can said that we all grow up from after that night, and we never play hide and seek ever again since. We did let our parents know, at first they didn't seem interested in our little story at all but later they did do a jingle for the whole family. Me and my brothers sleep two to a bed on the two top bumps for nearly two months before we kinda starting to forget about it.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1521 on: February 12, 2010, 10:52:54 PM »
Almost a year past since that incident and everything for everyone seem to be going well, really well. I use to be a heavy sleeper but for awhile before this one very night I've been waking up in the middle of the night to fix my brothers on their bed when they snore and I can't go to sleep. My dad said for us to sleep on our side so that we won't snore so much but occasionally my little bros flip onto their back comfortably after falling asleep. Well, one night I had a dream that I woke up again to go fix my brothers because they were snoring again but when I step on the stair from the top bump to go down to them something grab my ankle so I reach down and grab it's wrist and it was so hairy than I woke up into total darkness. And yet, yes my little brothers where all snoring and I can't go back to sleep but after what I just saw from that vision inside my head I just lay low and kind of got use to it. We moved out another year later. Never live in house that's build half bury underground.

juxwendy

« Reply #1522 on: February 15, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »
Recently I have a cousin(17) that came from Laos to marry this old ass women(38), right, with like 5 kids of her own. Anyhow... the marriage didn't go too well, so he moved in with my parents and they kicked my brother out so that he can sleep in my brother's room and my brother on the couch. Once everything settle down with the divorce, he left to MN and has been there since so my brother moved his stuff back into his room and the first night, he said that he has a dream about his ex-girlfriend and she keeps wanting him to go with her. He kept telling her that he's done with her and doesn't want her anymore. The night after that he felt something crawling into bed with him and that night he had a "scissor lock" experience. My brother said that every night she would come and sit next to him. She would try to hold his hand and take him with her or she would just sit there and watch him. Many weeks and nights passed and he finally told my parents of what's happening. Every night he didn't want to sleep on his bed anymore and wanted to go back to the couch. My parents took him to my Uncle's home and had my uncle check it out. Once that was done, my uncle, not knowing the prior sleeping arrangements, said that my brother is in someone else's spot. That there was someone who has caught sight of the ghost and it has been haunting him, but the ghost found my brother in his spot so now it's haunting my brother. My uncle said that my brother has 2 options. Option 1 was to take a large blow up doll and dress it up as him with his cloth on it and then go and throw it away somewhere or to have my mom give my brother 3 strands of her hair and he will put magic on it and put it with some strings and tie it on his wrist. Knowing my brother, he didn't want anyone to catch on to this ghost as he did so he had my uncle do magic on my mom's hair and since he has not seen anything.

What's bad was I just go back from visiting my parents this weekend and that's where I slept. In that room on my brother's bed.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1523 on: February 15, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »
Recently I have a cousin(17) that came from Laos to marry this old ass women(38), right, with like 5 kids of her own. Anyhow... the marriage didn't go too well, so he moved in with my parents and they kicked my brother out so that he can sleep in my brother's room and my brother on the couch. Once everything settle down with the divorce, he left to MN and has been there since so my brother moved his stuff back into his room and the first night, he said that he has a dream about his ex-girlfriend and she keeps wanting him to go with her. He kept telling her that he's done with her and doesn't want her anymore. The night after that he felt something crawling into bed with him and that night he had a "scissor lock" experience. My brother said that every night she would come and sit next to him. She would try to hold his hand and take him with her or she would just sit there and watch him. Many weeks and nights passed and he finally told my parents of what's happening. Every night he didn't want to sleep on his bed anymore and wanted to go back to the couch. My parents took him to my Uncle's home and had my uncle check it out. Once that was done, my uncle, not knowing the prior sleeping arrangements, said that my brother is in someone else's spot. That there was someone who has caught sight of the ghost and it has been haunting him, but the ghost found my brother in his spot so now it's haunting my brother. My uncle said that my brother has 2 options. Option 1 was to take a large blow up doll and dress it up as him with his cloth on it and then go and throw it away somewhere or to have my mom give my brother 3 strands of her hair and he will put magic on it and put it with some strings and tie it on his wrist. Knowing my brother, he didn't want anyone to catch on to this ghost as he did so he had my uncle do magic on my mom's hair and since he has not seen anything.

What's bad was I just go back from visiting my parents this weekend and that's where I slept. In that room on my brother's bed.

Did anything happen to you?

juxwendy

« Reply #1524 on: February 15, 2010, 02:15:26 PM »
Did anything happen to you?

I was too knocked out to notice if anything funky happened or not. Cause on Friday... I spend my who day on PH then left work and drove to Cali so I was super exhausted. I only has like 1 hr of sleep before driving 6.5 hours to Fresno.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1525 on: February 15, 2010, 03:05:24 PM »
I was too knocked out to notice if anything funky happened or not. Cause on Friday... I spend my who day on PH then left work and drove to Cali so I was super exhausted. I only has like 1 hr of sleep before driving 6.5 hours to Fresno.

Damn! where do you live to be driving 6.5 hrs to flessino?

juxwendy

« Reply #1526 on: February 15, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »
Damn! where do you live to be driving 6.5 hrs to flessino?

Vegas

Havocrazy

« Reply #1527 on: February 15, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »

I have a story similar to your brother's, it's my brother's. Every once in a couple of months he'll come back home for a visit and every time he comes back he's slimmer, and more pale. And there's an bald spot on the top of his head that seem to be getting bigger each time as well. Everybody thought that-that was odd but didn't took any serious notice into it until one of my uncle from Cali who'd just became a shaman 2-3 yrs before than came and visited us here in NC. He saw the my brother's bald spot on my brother's head and recognize it immediately, he said that a ghost girl had put a mark on my brother so where ever he go she'll know where he's at. And for my brother to get rid of her, he'll have to get his girlfriend to come over and bring a red string to tie in on my brother's wrist and chant that she and him is meant to be and is married so the ghost girl will leave him alone. But it didn't work too well so my uncle has to burn some boats and lecture her for awhile before the ghost girl finally left. My uncle told my brother not to go near that big pond close to his dorm anymore, my brother didn't even tell my uncle any of these things. My brother said to us afterward that he did go to that pond once in awhile and just sit near the shore and watch the lake and think about life. Needless to said my parents just pulled him out from that college and transfer him into a different one. My brother said that sometime when he's at the dorm, he'll feel like someone came and just sat at the foot of his bed and just sit there all night than when the sun raise it'll get up and walk away. After a couple of months my brother's bald spot grew back but than he had a dream about that girl for the first and last time, he said in his dream the girl was so pretty and she looked a lot like a Hmong girl. She came and cry and told him that she's leaving and will never come back to bother him anymore and that she's gonna be missing him and all that puppy love stuff haha. He's doing great now.

kuvhlubkuv

« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »
true story about Hmong funeral

Many years ago an aunt died and when they held her traditional Hmong funeral, the qeej player looked at her in the coffin and she had her eyes opened looking at him.  He got really scared so they had to get two chickens to hu nws plig.

this isn't even a story I heard from someone who heard from someone... this is straight from people who were there and the queej player himself.  The guy is very much alive today but he doesn't tshuab qeej.

bossymum

« Reply #1529 on: February 16, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
i remeber reading this story online..not sure if it was on this thread or not..too many ghost stories..well its about this girl who had a sick mama and would use the baby monitor so she can hear her mom call for her if her mom needed something..wel l she said one time she heard her mom talking to someone and can hear the other person whispering on the monitor..that story creeped me out..i bought a baby monitor but i didnt use it..i left it at my mom's house in case my granny might want to use it cause she often go to the back yard to tend the chickens wen my baby is alseep alone in the living room..but wen we tried it it has alot of static..maybe coz both monitors are kinda close and not far enough..but the other day i was at my MIL and my baby was sleeping in one of the rooms so i got my hubb's phone and called my fone..then i left his phone by the pillow with the baby and went out..so i had my phone on speaker and if the baby cries i would hear it on my speaker..but i kind of heard like the phone kept moving (making that sound like u got the phone in ur pocket while walking at the same time) but nothing scary happened..LOL

Advertisements