Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590375 times)

BeautifulBao

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1545 on: February 25, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »
 When I was just about 9 or 10 years old and was living at some apartments Fresno. I heard from kids my age that the apartment complex was hunted, but that was after my experienced with a ghost. Anyhow, it was in middle of the night ( it felt like midnight to me) and for some reason I just could not sleep. I was sleeping on my side tossing and turning, don't know why I turned to sleep on my back. I looked at the foot of my bed. I noticed a white and tall  figure that looked much like a human. I couldn't see the face clearly because its face was blurry and the room was dark. I wasn't scare or afraid however, because I didn't know what it was.  So many questions were going through my mind at that moment. Who could it be? is it my dad standing at the foot of my bed staring at me? no that can't be because my dad is sleeping on the other side of the bed with my mom. I turned my body back on my side and quickly covered my head with my blanket. Morning came and that thing was gone. I told my mom about what I saw last night; she brushed it off saying its nothing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bossymum

« Reply #1546 on: February 25, 2010, 01:37:01 PM »
need more stories...this thread is dying
i will hit back on this thread when more of my paranormal experience pops back up
in my mind.

JACK_25

« Reply #1547 on: February 25, 2010, 06:25:34 PM »
It has to be the chubracabras.

Sounds like a mole or a possum.

Enelia

« Reply #1548 on: February 25, 2010, 09:58:21 PM »
1. good parent.
2. you talk about noise, then attic, then computer. this isn't scary. just plain dumb. might as well add "BOO!" at the end.
3. your hub carries TWO guns? LOL
hey thers nothing wrong with carrying two or more guns. My husband has more than 3 hand guns and 1shot gun 1 sks 1 fab10 and another one that he's currently building. It doesn't hurt hurt to have a few guns just in case there's a zombie invasion.

juxwendy

« Reply #1549 on: February 26, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »
hey thers nothing wrong with carrying two or more guns. My husband has more than 3 hand guns and 1shot gun 1 sks 1 fab10 and another one that he's currently building. It doesn't hurt hurt to have a few guns just in case there's a zombie invasion.

lol... I agree with you. My ex and I have 3 guns. we had a glock 19, a 12 guage shot gun, and 1 sks.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1550 on: February 26, 2010, 07:18:03 PM »

lol... I agree with you. My ex and I have 3 guns. we had a glock 19, a 12 guage shot gun, and 1 sks.

It is true what they said!, beauty kills!. Just kidding, it is actually more safer having guns than not having them. Right juxwendy?, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :P.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #1551 on: February 27, 2010, 12:27:48 PM »
It has to be the chubracabras.

chubracabras are hairless blood sucking dogs.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1552 on: February 27, 2010, 08:32:27 PM »
it's chupacabra

Enelia

« Reply #1553 on: February 28, 2010, 03:36:44 AM »
Wow whew I finally finished reading this whole thread. Took me almost a month to finish. Been reading off and on between work, restroom breaks, and in bed before I sleep.  Anywho I have a few stories to tell from child to my adulthood. I'll start of with one recently.

My younger sister's daughter has fallen victim to the worst of cancer call glioblastoma multiforme. She's been ill in the hospital for 2 months now. They've been moving her around the hospital from room to room due to over crowding in the cancer ward. None of her rooms seem creepy or give them any trouble until the last room. Every night after her chemo treatment she'll go to bed and fall asleep. Not soon after she'll wake up scrreaming cuss words like she was posses. The main word that kept coming out of her mouth was a-hole. Two days after being in that room a couple came to visit my sister and her daughter. The lady told my sister that she had lost her son to cancer and it was in the very same room that they are in now. And before her son had past on he would cuss and scream out a-hole most of the time. I'll post some more after work. Its bed time now.  

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:39:46 AM by Enelia »

Enelia

« Reply #1554 on: February 28, 2010, 03:42:23 AM »
chubracabras are hairless blood sucking dogs.
you could of just played along lol......

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #1555 on: February 28, 2010, 08:30:20 AM »
you could of just played along lol......

Okay it's a chubracabra again.   ;)

Leprechaun

« Reply #1556 on: February 28, 2010, 08:35:44 PM »
haha nice story.

Okay so yes I have the sixth sense, and yes I have a choice if I wish to be a shaman or not but no I do not want to be one and no I don't have to be one. And yes I still have the sixth sense regardless if I choose to be one or not. I shouldn't call it "the sixth sense" but rather "a sixth sense." Okay let me share my little short story. I was sleeping over at an elder's house in the basement when I felt as though someone was staring at me. You know how we're sleeping and if someone stands close to us we kinda feel their presence? or maybe it's just me. So yeah I open my eyes and I don't see anything, and I know I can't see spirits so I was like hmm that's odd no one's there. But I felt very uncomfortable and knew that whatever it was, it wasn't happy that I was there. So I ran upstairs and slept in the living room.

The next morning I woke up and asked my mom if she knew anything about the home. I told her I swear I felt some kind of spiritual presence, something was definitely there, and I felt cold and afraid. She later asked around and learned that the elder's wife died in his home, in the basement. That was the one experience of many I confirmed I had a sixth sense.
Ok, I ain't scared of the dark, but this one kinda freaked me out

juxwendy

« Reply #1557 on: March 01, 2010, 11:07:48 AM »

It is true what they said!, beauty kills!. Just kidding, it is actually more safer having guns than not having them. Right juxwendy?, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :P.

lol.... just like in King Kong, Beauty Kills the BEAST. lol... you know what, I have it for myself because you never know what's going to happen. I had it before I was living by myself in before and I hate coming home at night to my apartment. I'd have bat in my car too. lol... you never know. My town is crazy and I don't have any Asians around me. All white and mexican.

bossymum

« Reply #1558 on: March 02, 2010, 11:42:34 AM »

dang all you ppls with guns! LOL..i wouldnt let my hubb buy a realllll gun, so i bought him a air gun/BB hand gun..i got him the one with the CO2 and got the pointed pellets..so if a crazy person tries to break in, he can shoot the gun and hurt the man but not kill him..LOL

juxwendy

« Reply #1559 on: March 02, 2010, 11:44:17 AM »
dang all you ppls with guns! LOL..i wouldnt let my hubb buy a realllll gun, so i bought him a air gun/BB hand gun..i got him the one with the CO2 and got the pointed pellets..so if a crazy person tries to break in, he can shoot the gun and hurt the man but not kill him..LOL

lol... well when you don't have kids and live alone... then there are reasons.

Advertisements