Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590131 times)

bossymum

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1560 on: March 02, 2010, 11:47:35 AM »

lol... well when you don't have kids and live alone... then there are reasons.

hehe we do have a child..and we do live alone..and we always go to my mama's house or his bros house and will come back home around 10-11pm..and sometimes im home alone..so that is the only reason why i bought him the air gun..he was happy anyways because it resembles an actuall handgun..his air guns can kill squirrels and it's main purpose is to be use in hunting..but o well..it's good enough for me.LOL

now back to the ghost storiesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bossymum

« Reply #1561 on: March 02, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »
My BIL was driving to work one day and ran out of ciggs.
so he looked for the nearest corner store...soon he came to one to his left
he pulled in but decided to go around back of the store so he can park on the other side of it
when he reached the far end of the store and got out of his car, all he saw was an abandon, boarded up corner store..he was like "wat!!!??" earlier what he had saw a corner store still in business, then a sec. later it was an old corner store with all the windows boarded up. he got creeped out and drove away fast!

creepy, because i drive past that abandon corner store when ever i go visit my SIL and BIL..and everytime i look at it, i think of his experience

bossymum

« Reply #1562 on: March 02, 2010, 12:06:03 PM »
when my BIL moved into his house, i had to babysit his daughter while my hubb and him went out to go buy suppplies for the house and his wife was working..i was preg. at the time and i was alone in the house with the 1 yr.old  niece..than she started crying and being cranky and wanted me to carry her, being preg. i told her no and she kept clinging to my legs until i picked her up. then i hear this faint whistling, i went to the window and it was definitely coming from the other side of the window..i look around but no one was out. then the whistling wouldnt stop and got kind of louder. i got scare and i was trying to "shhhh" the baby while she cried, so i decided to just go stay outside. as i walked past her play pen with her in my arms, the whistling was right next to my ear. MY goodness! so i ran outside with the baby and we both stayed outside, but it was summer and she was sweating tear drops so i had to take her back inside.
when my hubb and BIL got home i told them, they said as they were coming around the back of the house they also heard a faint whistling..wei rd...

bossymum

« Reply #1563 on: March 02, 2010, 12:14:06 PM »
i remember when my PIL's neighbor's son passed away
my BIL and FIL had to go next door to help with an exorisim
my BIL said they had to clear the house of evil
i dont really know what happened in there but i did recalll my BIL saying it was scary while the exorsim was going on.

juxwendy

« Reply #1564 on: March 02, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »
Lately... I've been feeling uncomfortable staying at my apartment and I've live there for almost a year now, my husband only moved in with me since Oct and I’ve been on my own before him, so I don’t quite understand why. I think that I might of bumped into a spirit or something but a few weeks ago I was watching a movie and just surfing the net when all of a suddenly, my heart started pounding really fast and the hair on my arms was rising with goose bumps. I kept telling myself that it was nothing and I’m just scaring myself, but I can feel a something standing in the hall way watching me. Watching my every move. I woke my husband up and he got upset with me because he was really tired from work and he fell asleep again. My heart started again… pounding harder and faster. I can feel it get closer and closer and it started to get cold in the room. I kept waking up my husband and each time I did it would stop for a while.

I finally grab my husband’s arm and said, “GET UP HUNNIE, SERIOUSLY”.
HUSBAND: “What do you want baby? Don’t you know I’m tired?”
ME: “Yes, hunnie, I know that you’re TIRED, but I NEED YOU’RE A$$ TO GET UP NOW”
Husband: “Why?”
ME: “Because you just do okay, we need to leave.”
Husband: “Why? Fine, just go me 5 more min.”
ME: “No, we need to leave now”

So he finally got up and we left. Of course, we argued about it, but I couldn’t even find myself to tell him until we left the parking lot and was on the main road as to what I was experiencing. I’ve since then went to my uncle, in Fresno, and he’s tied a string on my wrist for me and I haven’t had any more encounters with anything until this past Friday, 02/26/10. I was once more sitting and watching some Hmong movie and my husband was washing the dishing when suddenly I felt and heard a loud gasp of air to my left ear. I knew that it couldn’t be a husband because he was in the kitchen and I was in the bedroom. Anyhow, I still yelled out, “Baby... what’s wrong?”  I only asked because it was breathing like it was mad; it was the air intake that you do when you’re stressed or mad. He was like, “Nothing”. So then I started to feel the same feeling again and I ran to my husband and I was like, “Baby… We need to go out for a while.” He didn’t understand, so he kept asking me why…it started to bug me so I start to get upset at him and we argue for a bit then he finally left with me. On the way, I started crying because he couldn’t understand me. I felt as if he thought I was lying. URGH… men are such a-holes. I told him that he’s my other half and I shouldn’t have to spell everything out. He knew that I was scared and yet he didn’t want to leave because of his own wants and needs. OMG! Get over it. I’m scared out of my wits and he’s gonna stay. Anyhow… it’s been quite for a while now because I’m knocking out before my husband now and everything has toned down. Don’t know what’s going to happen next, but I’ll keep you guys posted.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1565 on: March 02, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »
Lately... I've been feeling uncomfortable staying at my apartment and I've live there for almost a year now, my husband only moved in with me since Oct and I’ve been on my own before him, so I don’t quite understand why. I think that I might of bumped into a spirit or something but a few weeks ago I was watching a movie and just surfing the net when all of a suddenly, my heart started pounding really fast and the hair on my arms was rising with goose bumps. I kept telling myself that it was nothing and I’m just scaring myself, but I can feel a something standing in the hall way watching me. Watching my every move. I woke my husband up and he got upset with me because he was really tired from work and he fell asleep again. My heart started again… pounding harder and faster. I can feel it get closer and closer and it started to get cold in the room. I kept waking up my husband and each time I did it would stop for a while.

I finally grab my husband’s arm and said, “GET UP HUNNIE, SERIOUSLY”.
HUSBAND: “What do you want baby? Don’t you know I’m tired?”
ME: “Yes, hunnie, I know that you’re TIRED, but I NEED YOU’RE A$$ TO GET UP NOW”
Husband: “Why?”
ME: “Because you just do okay, we need to leave.”
Husband: “Why? Fine, just go me 5 more min.”
ME: “No, we need to leave now”

So he finally got up and we left. Of course, we argued about it, but I couldn’t even find myself to tell him until we left the parking lot and was on the main road as to what I was experiencing. I’ve since then went to my uncle, in Fresno, and he’s tied a string on my wrist for me and I haven’t had any more encounters with anything until this past Friday, 02/26/10. I was once more sitting and watching some Hmong movie and my husband was washing the dishing when suddenly I felt and heard a loud gasp of air to my left ear. I knew that it couldn’t be a husband because he was in the kitchen and I was in the bedroom. Anyhow, I still yelled out, “Baby... what’s wrong?”  I only asked because it was breathing like it was mad; it was the air intake that you do when you’re stressed or mad. He was like, “Nothing”. So then I started to feel the same feeling again and I ran to my husband and I was like, “Baby… We need to go out for a while.” He didn’t understand, so he kept asking me why…it started to bug me so I start to get upset at him and we argue for a bit then he finally left with me. On the way, I started crying because he couldn’t understand me. I felt as if he thought I was lying. URGH… men are such a-holes. I told him that he’s my other half and I shouldn’t have to spell everything out. He knew that I was scared and yet he didn’t want to leave because of his own wants and needs. OMG! Get over it. I’m scared out of my wits and he’s gonna stay. Anyhow… it’s been quite for a while now because I’m knocking out before my husband now and everything has toned down. Don’t know what’s going to happen next, but I’ll keep you guys posted.

reading too much of these ghost stories got to you  ;D

juxwendy

« Reply #1566 on: March 02, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
reading too much of these ghost stories got to you  ;D

no... it's not that.

jackyaj

« Reply #1567 on: March 02, 2010, 05:36:24 PM »
here a event that happen to my sisters

it's was midnight during my dad funeral  :'(, when my two sisters, 10 years old and 9 years old, were playing and just talking outside of the funeral home when this one old lady with this 6 years old boy came and asked my sisters if this was my dad funeral (she actually say my dad name). My sisters reply to her saying yes it is and then the old lady went inside the funeral with the kid. After like a hour my sisters saw the same little boy and asked him why was he alone outside and where is that old lady, all of a sudden the little boy say what are my sisters talking about because he have never seen or been with a old lady the whole time he was there, he came with his dad. My two sisters got scared but didn't tell any OG about what happen to them, but me and my other brother. This funeral home is the waterman church ( if that how its spell) in Fresno.

jackyaj

« Reply #1568 on: March 02, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
here other one

this happen to me, it is not a ghost encounter but still scary as duck. I was at one of my uncle house, my uncle house have a really long hallway with no light and the bathroom was at the end of the hallway, also my uncle mom (really old because my uncle was 64 years old already) is still living with him. My uncle mom, which is my grandma that i have never saw before, is blind and she can't stand up straight so she is always in a bowing position and she have really long hair. Ok so i have to go use the restroom and as i was walking through that dark hallway and at the entry of the bathroom looking inside the bathroom (the bathroom light is off and i can only see by the light coming from the window in the back of the bathroom) I saw my grandmother in traditional hmong clothing, bowing down with her hairs touching the ground, and her hand was stretching out forward to me. I got so ducking scare that i just ran outside and went straight home without even saying anything to my uncle. Very creepy, but sad thing about this story is that she passed away a year after that event.

koDak_moments

« Reply #1569 on: March 03, 2010, 09:24:38 AM »
here other one

this happen to me, it is not a ghost encounter but still scary as duck. I was at one of my uncle house, my uncle house have a really long hallway with no light and the bathroom was at the end of the hallway, also my uncle mom (really old because my uncle was 64 years old already) is still living with him. My uncle mom, which is my grandma that i have never saw before, is blind and she can't stand up straight so she is always in a bowing position and she have really long hair. Ok so i have to go use the restroom and as i was walking through that dark hallway and at the entry of the bathroom looking inside the bathroom (the bathroom light is off and i can only see by the light coming from the window in the back of the bathroom) I saw my grandmother in traditional hmong clothing, bowing down with her hairs touching the ground, and her hand was stretching out forward to me. I got so ducking scare that i just ran outside and went straight home without even saying anything to my uncle. Very creepy, but sad thing about this story is that she passed away a year after that event.

Why was your uncle's grandma wearin' Hmong clothes in the house for nothing?  It would freak me out too if that kind of thing happened to me.

juxwendy

« Reply #1570 on: March 03, 2010, 11:23:13 AM »

It sounds as if your place is haunted.  You might want to move, cleanse your living space or get a dog.  :)

I have 2 dogs. lol... yeah, but I've never had any issues until now in it.

Cheetos

« Reply #1571 on: March 03, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »
My cousin's MIL recently passed away this summer.  The day she passed away my cousin and her husband were at work and her MIL was babysitting their 7 month old daughter.

Her MIL had been very ill for the last year or so and they knew that her time was fading fast.  My cousin came home from work and found her MIL lying on the sofa with one arm pinning the baby to the sofa so the baby wouldn't fall off.  She tried to wake her MIL but the MIL was unconscious.  They got her MIL to the hospital but she never gain conscious and died around midnight that same night.

I was babysitting my cousin's baby while my cousin was at the hospital.  I remember putting the baby in bed and was watching a late night movie with my younger brothers - since the parents were also at the hospital. 

Around midnight my brother (9 years old) went to the bathroom and passed the baby's room.  I told him to check on the baby when he came back.  After he finished using the bathroom he checked in on the baby and ran into the living room - he was scared and I asked him what happen. 

He told me that when he went in he saw someone in the room sitting on the bed and stroking the baby's head.  I went and check but there was no one and the baby was sleeping.

Around 1 a.m. my parents called to tell me my cousin's MIL had passed away around midnight.  I knew then that her MIL was just coming by to say one last goodbye to the only grandchild she had.

juxwendy

« Reply #1572 on: March 03, 2010, 12:23:17 PM »
My cousin's MIL recently passed away this summer.  The day she passed away my cousin and her husband were at work and her MIL was babysitting their 7 month old daughter.

Her MIL had been very ill for the last year or so and they knew that her time was fading fast.  My cousin came home from work and found her MIL lying on the sofa with one arm pinning the baby to the sofa so the baby wouldn't fall off.  She tried to wake her MIL but the MIL was unconscious.  They got her MIL to the hospital but she never gain conscious and died around midnight that same night.

I was babysitting my cousin's baby while my cousin was at the hospital.  I remember putting the baby in bed and was watching a late night movie with my younger brothers - since the parents were also at the hospital. 

Around midnight my brother (9 years old) went to the bathroom and passed the baby's room.  I told him to check on the baby when he came back.  After he finished using the bathroom he checked in on the baby and ran into the living room - he was scared and I asked him what happen. 

He told me that when he went in he saw someone in the room sitting on the bed and stroking the baby's head.  I went and check but there was no one and the baby was sleeping.

Around 1 a.m. my parents called to tell me my cousin's MIL had passed away around midnight.  I knew then that her MIL was just coming by to say one last goodbye to the only grandchild she had.

yup... I've heard similar stories like that.

JaS

« Reply #1573 on: March 03, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
here other one

Holy crap that is scary!

Hil

« Reply #1574 on: March 03, 2010, 01:07:19 PM »
My cousin's MIL recently passed away this summer.  The day she passed away my cousin and her husband were at work and her MIL was babysitting their 7 month old daughter.

Her MIL had been very ill for the last year or so and they knew that her time was fading fast.  My cousin came home from work and found her MIL lying on the sofa with one arm pinning the baby to the sofa so the baby wouldn't fall off.  She tried to wake her MIL but the MIL was unconscious.  They got her MIL to the hospital but she never gain conscious and died around midnight that same night.

I was babysitting my cousin's baby while my cousin was at the hospital.  I remember putting the baby in bed and was watching a late night movie with my younger brothers - since the parents were also at the hospital.  

Around midnight my brother (9 years old) went to the bathroom and passed the baby's room.  I told him to check on the baby when he came back.  After he finished using the bathroom he checked in on the baby and ran into the living room - he was scared and I asked him what happen.  

He told me that when he went in he saw someone in the room sitting on the bed and stroking the baby's head.  I went and check but there was no one and the baby was sleeping.

Around 1 a.m. my parents called to tell me my cousin's MIL had passed away around midnight.  I knew then that her MIL was just coming by to say one last goodbye to the only grandchild she had.

How selfish and dumb can someone be to have an elderly ill person babysit an infant?   ::)  This story is not scary at all, just annoying.  ::)

Advertisements