Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590051 times)

Cheetos

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1575 on: March 03, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »
How selfish and dumb can someone be to have an elderly ill person babysit an infant?   ::)  This story is not scary at all, just annoying.  ::)

My cousin's SIL works the night shift at the hospital so the MIL only had to babysit the baby for less than an hour before my cousin came home from work.  Usually the baby's napping around that time too.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Enelia

« Reply #1576 on: March 04, 2010, 03:23:12 AM »
Back in my younger years in high school I had 2 jobs to help my parents with bills (cause we have a big family) and was trying to juggle with school. I  had just came back from my second job that morning and didn't want to be bothered with my younger siblings getting ready for school so I decided to crash downstairs in the spare bedroom in the basement until after lunch and head out to school. I think it was probably 10am and I can hear my mom upstairs in the kitchen making lunchand can smell the food for her and my dad. I heard her walking up and down the stairs since it was right above the room. Then she came in and told me to get up and go to school. I told her not until after 11:30. So she told me not to sleep in too long since I'm a girl and it don't look right. Anyways she left and closed the door behind her and I turned on to my side and I closed my eyes for a few seconds and she yelled out my name at the top of the stairs saying, "why are you sleeping so long, long enough to grow old?" I screamed back to her, "I will, I'll wake at 11:30 gosh leave me alone for an hour. I looked at the clock and a few minutes had just passed by since she was downstairs talking to me. I was still laying on my side and I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door open thinking it was my mom coming to bother me again I turned around but to my astonishment there was no one there and the door was open. So I got up and closed the door. I went back to my old position in bed and as I was laying there again my mom was screaming at the top of the stairs again at me. I didn't answer her this time and just layed there ignoring her. Again I heard the door open again and this time it swung open real fast and hard to where it made a loud bang when it hit the wall. I felt her squeezing my calf going upwards to my thighs. I ignored her and pretended like I was in a deep sleep. Then I felt her hand gliding up to my waist and squeezed my breast. Right then and there I wasn't able to move, scream or breath. I was struggling to regain my sences and it felt like more than 10mins then finally whatever it was that violated me left. I got up and took off out of the room, up the stairs in search of my parents but they were no where to be seen. First I looked in the kitchen there was no food. Usually she'll save me some in a bowl with a plate covering it but it looked as if no one was in the kitchen making food earlier. Then I looked outside in the drive way and my mom's car was still out there. So I went to look for her in her garden in the back yard and its about 150 feet away from our house. Sure enough. Both my parents were out there. I asked my mom how long she's been out there and she said that the both of them been out there since they came back from sending my siblings to school which was 8am.

Till this day when I visit her I never go downstairs alone. There's a true story behind this entity that violated me. If I'm still up I'll tell the story.

Enelia

« Reply #1577 on: March 04, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
Following back to my experience, a few years before that incident occured, my bother and sil with their 6 children had moved in with us from wi. She was sick and acting crazy. We didn't know what was wrong with her. Before they moved in with us she would tell us that when our brother had left to work a very handsome man would come and lay with her in bed and he would make love to her passionatly. She said that this would happen everyday. One day she told my brother she was leaving him for this guy. So my brother asked her when and she said when she's ready . She never told him when. So he got curious and one day decided to wait across the street to see who was this guy that had his wife's love. He waited not long until she opened the door. It looked like she was talking to someone but there was no one there. And then she closed the door. After that he got more curious and decided to go in the house. He snucked in the house quitely and walked softly to the bedroom door. He can hear laughing and talking but it was only his wife's voice. He then didn't hear anything for a few seconds then he heard moaning like she was making love to another man in his bedroom. He swung opened the door and found that she was masterbating with a large black dildo........l ol just kidding....... .I had to put a comic in there. Anyway he swung open the door and saw that she was completely naked on her knees with her legs spread apart like she was riding someone.  She fell forward and picked up the blanket to cover her self. My brother asked her what she was doing alone in the bedroom like that. Her eyes looked at him and back to the bed like don't you see him? You caught me sleeping with another man in our bed. She looked confused. Then she got out of bed and the both of them ran out the bedroom. My brother asked her again what she was doing and she said said that she's been having an affair with this guy for 2 years now. And my brother said who? Who's the guy? I didn't see no guy in the bedroom. She kept pointing to the bed like he was still there. She went in there and came out like she was holding someones hand and introduced him to my brother. But there was no one there. My brother got scared so that's why they moved in with us and lived downstairs in the spare bedroom we have in the basment. He said that before he caught her doing it with the ghost he noticed that she was getting sicker and pail by the day. And that day he caught her doing that in the bedroom she looked different. Like she wasn't. Sick and that she was somehow transformed into something he couldn't explain to us. Anyway after they moved in with us strange things started to happen in the house. I'll tell more tomorrow after work.

hmoobcola

« Reply #1578 on: March 04, 2010, 08:59:39 AM »
I remember when my family and us went to my grandma(my mom side) funeral(a traditional Hmong style) in North Carolina.  We drove there on Friday night and got there Saturday morning and later that evening around like 11pm we wanted to get some rest.  So we(my older brother and my Sister-in-law and me) told my dad will be back at like 5am in the morning and went to sleep at my aunt house.  There house-trailer is on a 15 acre wooded-area so everything outside was pitch dark.  We all slept in one room it had two twin bed and we set the alarm to ring at 5am.  Plus no one home except us because everyone still at the funeral.  The alarm rings and I wake up, turn on the lights then check the clock and told my brother and SIL(they slept on the right bed and I was on the left) to wake up its time.  They told me go back to sleep and I was ok with it because I was still tired too.  I turn off the light and see a shadow coming near me.  I swear i froze and couldn't move.  As it almost grab my hand i quickly turn on the light and it disappear.  I was so scard that i ran straight to the bed making so much noise that my brother and SIL woke up.  I told my parents(they flew there a few days ahead of us) but they brush it off and told me its nothing.

Driving through the night my brother asked me why didn't i turn off the light but was like dude i saw a freaking shadow or something coming at me.  I explain to him how the shadow looked like grandma but was shorter.  Then after i tell this the car suddenly dies in the middle of the road out of no where.  My brother the driver tried to start the car but it just wont start.  Then i had pray to my grandma who just past away to help me get the car started and it did.  The car somehow started by itself again.  In the car was my two older brother and my 2 SIL and me and my 2 uncles.  That 7 of us in the car and later that night it was just a quite car ride until home. 

Enelia

« Reply #1579 on: March 04, 2010, 05:00:22 PM »
I guess you can say this is part 3 to my stories....... .. my sil got very ill and wasn't able to take care of her nor her kids so my mother offered them a place to stay and to help nurse my sil back to health. Well our family being christians didn't believe in shamanism so we didn't even bother to think of doing jingle bells instead we had the paster come and pray for my sil and her family. Well the first night that they were there........ my sil was whispering to someone that we couldn't see. She laughed histerically then stopped and looked at everyone in the room with a dead expresion on her face. Well I guess right then and there my mom called the paster to come pry for her. Lunch is over I'll continue when I get home.

Enelia

« Reply #1580 on: March 04, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
I'm using my android to type so excuse me if I misspell some words and make it short anyway...... when the pastor arrived they immediatly took my sil downstairs for a good 1 hour. He came back upstairs where all of us and the kids were he told us to hold the person's hand next to us and bow our heads so he can pray for our safty and well being. As he was praying for us the room got really cold to where I can feel it deep in the core of my bones. After he was done before he left he said to us keep the faith and nothing will happen. The next day my mom made my sil breakfast and took it downstairs to her. She tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. The door didn't have a lock on it nor did the door handle. Brb.......cust omers are waiting.......

Enelia

« Reply #1581 on: March 04, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »
omg!!! you got me hooked!
lol still busy

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1582 on: March 04, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
lol still busy
omg!! hurry i want to read the rest.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1583 on: March 04, 2010, 08:23:42 PM »
Back in my younger years in high school I had 2 jobs to help my parents with bills (cause we have a big family) and was trying to juggle with school. I  had just came back from my second job that morning and didn't want to be bothered with my younger siblings getting ready for school so I decided to crash downstairs in the spare bedroom in the basement until after lunch and head out to school. I think it was probably 10am and I can hear my mom upstairs in the kitchen making lunchand can smell the food for her and my dad. I heard her walking up and down the stairs since it was right above the room. Then she came in and told me to get up and go to school. I told her not until after 11:30. So she told me not to sleep in too long since I'm a girl and it don't look right. Anyways she left and closed the door behind her and I turned on to my side and I closed my eyes for a few seconds and she yelled out my name at the top of the stairs saying, "why are you sleeping so long, long enough to grow old?" I screamed back to her, "I will, I'll wake at 11:30 gosh leave me alone for an hour. I looked at the clock and a few minutes had just passed by since she was downstairs talking to me. I was still laying on my side and I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door open thinking it was my mom coming to bother me again I turned around but to my astonishment there was no one there and the door was open. So I got up and closed the door. I went back to my old position in bed and as I was laying there again my mom was screaming at the top of the stairs again at me. I didn't answer her this time and just layed there ignoring her. Again I heard the door open again and this time it swung open real fast and hard to where it made a loud bang when it hit the wall. I felt her squeezing my calf going upwards to my thighs. I ignored her and pretended like I was in a deep sleep. Then I felt her hand gliding up to my waist and squeezed my breast. Right then and there I wasn't able to move, scream or breath. I was struggling to regain my sences and it felt like more than 10mins then finally whatever it was that violated me left. I got up and took off out of the room, up the stairs in search of my parents but they were no where to be seen. First I looked in the kitchen there was no food. Usually she'll save me some in a bowl with a plate covering it but it looked as if no one was in the kitchen making food earlier. Then I looked outside in the drive way and my mom's car was still out there. So I went to look for her in her garden in the back yard and its about 150 feet away from our house. Sure enough. Both my parents were out there. I asked my mom how long she's been out there and she said that the both of them been out there since they came back from sending my siblings to school which was 8am.

Till this day when I visit her I never go downstairs alone. There's a true story behind this entity that violated me. If I'm still up I'll tell the story.

You're parents' played an amazing trick on you.

Enelia

« Reply #1584 on: March 04, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »

You're parents' played an amazing trick on you.
lol i wish that it was them that played an amazing trick on me. i wouldnt be so scared of going down the basement by myself.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1585 on: March 04, 2010, 08:54:00 PM »
Following back to my experience, a few years before that incident occured, my bother and sil with their 6 children had moved in with us from wi. She was sick and acting crazy. We didn't know what was wrong with her. Before they moved in with us she would tell us that when our brother had left to work a very handsome man would come and lay with her in bed and he would make love to her passionatly. She said that this would happen everyday. One day she told my brother she was leaving him for this guy. So my brother asked her when and she said when she's ready . She never told him when. So he got curious and one day decided to wait across the street to see who was this guy that had his wife's love. He waited not long until she opened the door. It looked like she was talking to someone but there was no one there. And then she closed the door. After that he got more curious and decided to go in the house. He snucked in the house quitely and walked softly to the bedroom door. He can hear laughing and talking but it was only his wife's voice. He then didn't hear anything for a few seconds then he heard moaning like she was making love to another man in his bedroom. He swung opened the door and found that she was masterbating with a large black dildo........l ol just kidding....... .I had to put a comic in there. Anyway he swung open the door and saw that she was completely naked on her knees with her legs spread apart like she was riding someone.  She fell forward and picked up the blanket to cover her self. My brother asked her what she was doing alone in the bedroom like that. Her eyes looked at him and back to the bed like don't you see him? You caught me sleeping with another man in our bed. She looked confused. Then she got out of bed and the both of them ran out the bedroom. My brother asked her again what she was doing and she said said that she's been having an affair with this guy for 2 years now. And my brother said who? Who's the guy? I didn't see no guy in the bedroom. She kept pointing to the bed like he was still there. She went in there and came out like she was holding someones hand and introduced him to my brother. But there was no one there. My brother got scared so that's why they moved in with us and lived downstairs in the spare bedroom we have in the basment. He said that before he caught her doing it with the ghost he noticed that she was getting sicker and pail by the day. And that day he caught her doing that in the bedroom she looked different. Like she wasn't. Sick and that she was somehow transformed into something he couldn't explain to us. Anyway after they moved in with us strange things started to happen in the house. I'll tell more tomorrow after work.

Did you feel passionate too?.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1586 on: March 04, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »
Stories like ghost men coming to have sex with real lived women started getting very popular.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1587 on: March 04, 2010, 08:59:02 PM »
Large Black Dildo? hahahahahahaha haha

Enelia

« Reply #1588 on: March 04, 2010, 09:09:38 PM »
My mom turned the door nob but it seemed like someone was holding it from the otherside. She can hear my sil moving about in the bedroom and asked her to open the door. But my sil didn't answer my mom. She tried prying it with a knife but it still wouldn't open. Mother decided to give up and turned around picked up the food tray that was on the ground. As she bent down to pick up the food tray, my sil opened the door. When my sil opened the door for mother, her hair was all matted up like someone had rubbed their hands into her hair nonstop. Mother told us that my sil had a foul pungent odor that it made her sick to her stomach right when she opened the door. mother took the food tray into the bedroom and set it on the table nest to sil's bed. Mother looked down on the side of the bed and saw a big puddle of dark green slim on the ground. And thats where the odor was coming from. She didn't know what it was but she cleaned it up. She said it reminded her of when she was a child when her older brother had past away and saw the dark green slim under the table that his body was layed on.

A few days had past and everyone was at school and my older brother was at work. My mom was putting the babies to sleep for their nap, she decided to go downstairs to groom sil. She opened the door and a cold breeze hit her body hard and knocked her off balance nearly causing her to fall backwards. Mother thought to herself, it's mid summer and it's super hot outside why is it so cold in here to where i can see my own breath. She walked up to the bed where sil was sleeping, again her hair was a mess and sil was sleeping face down with her face burried in the pillows. Mother didn't say anything but quietly moved sil's hair trying to comb it. But when she moved sil's hair she can see some sort of writing on the back of sil's neck. Atm my mother didn't know how to read and write so she couldn't make out what it was. She immediatly called the pastor to come over to see the writing, but by the time the pastor arrived it was gone.

Enelia

« Reply #1589 on: March 04, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
I remember almost everyday the pastor would come over to pray for sil and our family in the evenings. some nights they would invite all of the church members to come and they would all pray and sing for us and sil. sometimes she would come up and join us but it got too intense in the room when god or jesus's name was spoken. She would scream out cuse words and curse everyone in the room including her own children.

A few months had passed by and she wasn't getting any better she kept getting worse and worse. Her body frame was so thin to where you can see where the bones of her body contores. So the pastor and a few of the church member performed an exorcism cause they had a strong belief that she was possessed by her ghost boyfriend.

After the exorcism she got well and they moved out of our house to another house. But that was only the beginning for us.

Advertisements