Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590112 times)

Enelia

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1590 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:19 PM »
I thought that was cute too. lols  ;D
lol i had to put a comic in there since it was really scary. it was more for the people that might be reading late at night.  :)  ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Enelia

« Reply #1591 on: March 04, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »
After all this chaos with sil's paranormal activity things had not gotten better for our family that live in the house. Ever since then my parents had split up. Not only my parents split, so did my brother and his wife. All of us seemed to have an anger, anxiety, discomfort issues when we're in the house. But when we're out of the house we seem to get along fine. I think that thing is still in there hiding in the most distant dark corner of the house causing havoc to our family. when i visit i try not to stay too long cause i feel this anger building up in me out of no where.

anyways....... ..this one weekend i was looking for my dad calling him all around the house room to room so we can have lunch. but no answer. i went in the kitchen and saw him walk really fast past the fridge going towards the basement stairs. I heard him walking down each step as he was nearing the end of the steps, the creeking got softer. I called out to him but no answer. so i looked down the steps and i can hear and see his feet walking towards the w/d machine. if you were to stand at the top of the stairs and look down all you can only see is from the calf area to the feet if someone was to be down there. so i went downstairs and followed him around the corner to the w/d area. i didnt see my dad. mother likes to hang bed sheets in the basment  so i was pushing it out of my way making my way towards the w/d. as i got closer i can see a figure in the corner of the basment floating in midair with no feet with its back towards me and its arm to its side and it looked like it was hunched over. I took off with the quickness. lol i got upstairs and my dad was already sitting at the table waiting for me to have lunch with him. brb have to go pick up my sister at school........ lol i have more to tell.

Enelia

« Reply #1592 on: March 04, 2010, 09:57:11 PM »
So when your sil told you guys she'd been sleeping with another man for two years, you guys weren't upset at all?  ;D Your brother seemed so calm about it?
yeah he was upset but there was nothing he can to stop her if she wanted to leave.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1593 on: March 04, 2010, 10:01:14 PM »
lol i had to put a comic in there since it was really scary. it was more for the people that might be reading late at night.  :)  ;)

good way to give everybody wet dreams instead of nightmares

Enelia

« Reply #1594 on: March 04, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »
Omg... lmao, anywho I think as far as that whole anger being built up is from the psychological and emotional tension of yourself, not necessarily any supernatural forces, but that's what happens when lots of different house holds live under one roof, and it will never get any better if no one sits down and resolve the problem from beginning to end.
i get what you're saying. no i dont think its that. we all are grown up since then and we all have our own places and live in different states. my mother and 2 sisters are the only ones living there now. and the rest have their own place or is living with my dad in wi. believe me when i think about visiting my family im so happy and cant wait to see them. but when we all come together in the house even though theres no one or nothing bothering me i get this anger that builds up inside me that i just want to be mean and i cant seem to control it. lol its like the hulk. not only do i feel this way my husand hates to stay at my mom's cause he says that he feels really uncomfortable there like someone is staring him down and he cant breath cause of the heavyness in the air. my husband is shaman and he can i guess sense these things. thats what he told me. but i understand what you're saying girl.

Enelia

« Reply #1595 on: March 05, 2010, 01:50:15 AM »
good way to give everybody wet dreams instead of nightmares
that's a good thing right? Instead of being scared and notin the mood now you're hot and wired up for intercourse but that belongs in the mature section sooooo........ meet you in there lol j/k.

Enelia

« Reply #1596 on: March 05, 2010, 01:52:39 AM »
yah... i still got spooked... I read it this morning... I was still in my bed, but I grabbed my phone and came in this thread... I started getting the creep. What a great way to get my ass out of bed!  ;)
lol is it that scary? Enough to get you spooked and out of bed even in the day time? Lol well it can happen anytime and anywhere. It can be standing behind you looking over your shoulder right this minute while your reading my post right now. Muahahahaha don't turn around and look you might see a bodiles head with two pitch black eyes staring right back at you. Yeah I know I'm evil. You opened the door for me and I had to take the opportunity to walk in. Lol

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:00:52 AM by Enelia »

O to Ka jo

« Reply #1597 on: March 05, 2010, 09:50:26 AM »
Hey everyone. I like to share my ghost stories. Well, one night i was sleeping and had a dream that this guy came and swept me off my feet while riding a horse. He took me to some place up in the mountains and there he told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me. We then started to make love. All of a sudden i was awakened by the sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw this big black shadow pinned me down for a few seconds and i couldn't move or scream. Finally, it stopped. I went back to bed and for the second time i felt it coming back for more, but this time it was slowly climbing onto the bed. I forced myself up and walked away. I told my mom later that day and she said it was nothing to worry about. 

juxwendy

« Reply #1598 on: March 05, 2010, 11:20:49 AM »
Hey everyone. I like to share my ghost stories. Well, one night i was sleeping and had a dream that this guy came and swept me off my feet while riding a horse. He took me to some place up in the mountains and there he told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me. We then started to make love. All of a sudden i was awakened by the sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw this big black shadow pinned me down for a few seconds and i couldn't move or scream. Finally, it stopped. I went back to bed and for the second time i felt it coming back for more, but this time it was slowly climbing onto the bed. I forced myself up and walked away. I told my mom later that day and she said it was nothing to worry about. 

PARENTS ALWAYS SAY THAT IT'S NOTHING AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havocrazy

« Reply #1599 on: March 05, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »

PARENTS ALWAYS SAY THAT IT'S NOTHING AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W.W.J.D.? . . . What Will Juxwendy Do? if she was a parent.

Enelia

« Reply #1600 on: March 05, 2010, 09:06:08 PM »
W.W.J.D.? . . . What Will Juxwendy Do? if she was a parent.
lol good one

kuvhlubkuv

« Reply #1601 on: March 05, 2010, 10:51:37 PM »
can muthaf*ckers PLEASE use paragraphs so it's easier on the eyes

i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read.

see wtf i mean?

Enelia

« Reply #1602 on: March 07, 2010, 08:26:41 PM »
lol what the hell is the matter with how we write? I didn't know we were being graded on the net with how our writing skills are????? You just made yourself out as a total anal prick.  >:( if you don't like the way how we stupid people in pebhmong write then go somewhere else where there are smart anal pricks like you. You party pooper. :P

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 08:34:11 PM by Enelia »

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1603 on: March 08, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
hey thers nothing wrong with carrying two or more guns. My husband has more than 3 hand guns and 1shot gun 1 sks 1 fab10 and another one that he's currently building. It doesn't hurt hurt to have a few guns just in case there's a zombie invasion.

yea tell him to get a tank too. I think iraq is having a wholesale.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #1604 on: March 08, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »
what happend to the scary stories why people talking about and clowning on other peoples writing and pet peeves?
more scary stories please

Advertisements