Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590251 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1605 on: March 08, 2010, 01:32:51 PM »
"Need More Scary Stories"

Please No More Childish arguments, save that for the general thread

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

juxwendy

« Reply #1606 on: March 08, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »
W.W.J.D.? . . . What Will Juxwendy Do? if she was a parent.

lol... if I were a parent... I would tell my kid. "BE REALLY SCARED, YOU NEXT STEP MIGHT JUST BE YOUR LAST, but don't worry about it. It's nothing."

;D ;D ;D ;D

bossymum

« Reply #1607 on: March 08, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »
this dream last night scared the poop outta me.

i dreamt that my hubb and i was at my MIL place and it was dark (nighttime) i somehow got mad at my hubb and told him i'll just go wait in the car. When i got into the care, i looked at the side mirror and saw a black figure person with his head bent down, shoulders hunched down. slowly moving from the passenger's rear end to the driver's rear end. i was scared so i pickep up my phone to try and call my hubb to hurry up. As i picked up my cell an incoming call was waiting for me with a number i dont recognized (usually i dont pick up numbers i dont know but this time i picked up) and a male voice said to me in hmong " hello beautiful hmong girl, what is your name?" and right then and there i hung up and tried to dial my hubbs number but each time i dial it, it would switched to the unfamilar number that i had recieved..

i woke up kind of scare..LOL

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #1608 on: March 08, 2010, 04:50:39 PM »
bossymum thats a crazy a$$ dream

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1609 on: March 09, 2010, 09:12:41 AM »
my friend told me this story. he works the night shift as a security gaurd at some old courthouse. rumor has it that the old courthouse was haunted. my friend wasn't scared though, he was 6'3" and an ex marine. that guy was one of the toughest guys i knew. one late night while making his rounds, his extra cheesy bean burito wanted to come back out. he decided to go take a crap at the nearest restroom. however, this restroom happened to be in a secluded corner in the basement/ground floor of the building. he went in, tried switching on the old light switch, but it didn't work. he was like eff. but he had his flashlight and an ex marine like him wasn't gonna let something like darkness scare him. he kicked open the bathroom stall unzipped his pants and started crapping away.

he heard his poo drop in the bowl, and then his butt crack would feel wet. this happened everytime he felt his poo drop. he figured it was just the toilette bowl water splashing back up. he didn't think much of it. when he was done crapping, he heard giggling. a woman's voice giggling. he asked who was there. no answer. he pointed his flashlight under the stahls and in the cracks of the stahls but saw nothing. he was kind of creeped out but wanted to investigate. as he got some toilette paper to wipe his butt, he noticed that his butt was clean. clean as a whistle. now that couldn't be right. he had diarhea, and a bad one too. and it was a quick shit, no way the poo would've dried up on his ass or would there be nothing to wipe.

but a clean azz was a clean azz. besides he wanted to go investigate that strange giggling. he got up, pulled up his pants. and then turned around to flush the toilette. he looked down and saw woman's bloody face in the toilette bowl laughing and giggling at him. she stuck out her tongue out of the bowl and said mmmm...cheesy bean burrito. he then ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could.

to this day, he still couldn't explain why his azz was so clean.

bossymum

« Reply #1610 on: March 09, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
bossymum thats a crazy a$$ dream
i know...i think it was that ghost that was moving at the back of my car...and trying to get in with me so he called me..my god...his voice gaved me the chills just thinking about it..

bossymum

« Reply #1611 on: March 09, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »
my friend told me this story. he works the night shift as a security gaurd at some old courthouse. rumor has it that the old courthouse was haunted. my friend wasn't scared though, he was 6'3" and an ex marine. that guy was one of the toughest guys i knew. one late night while making his rounds, his extra cheesy bean burito wanted to come back out. he decided to go take a crap at the nearest restroom. however, this restroom happened to be in a secluded corner in the basement/ground floor of the building. he went in, tried switching on the old light switch, but it didn't work. he was like eff. but he had his flashlight and an ex marine like him wasn't gonna let something like darkness scare him. he kicked open the bathroom stall unzipped his pants and started crapping away.

he heard his poo drop in the bowl, and then his butt crack would feel wet. this happened everytime he felt his poo drop. he figured it was just the toilette bowl water splashing back up. he didn't think much of it. when he was done crapping, he heard giggling. a woman's voice giggling. he asked who was there. no answer. he pointed his flashlight under the stahls and in the cracks of the stahls but saw nothing. he was kind of creeped out but wanted to investigate. as he got some toilette paper to wipe his butt, he noticed that his butt was clean. clean as a whistle. now that couldn't be right. he had diarhea, and a bad one too. and it was a quick shit, no way the poo would've dried up on his ass or would there be nothing to wipe.

but a clean azz was a clean azz. besides he wanted to go investigate that strange giggling. he got up, pulled up his pants. and then turned around to flush the toilette. he looked down and saw woman's bloody face in the toilette bowl laughing and giggling at him. she stuck out her tongue out of the bowl and said mmmm...cheesy bean burrito. he then ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could.

to this day, he still couldn't explain why his azz was so clean.
im surprise she didnt licked his balls too..LOL..jk jk i kidd only..LOL

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #1612 on: March 09, 2010, 02:49:17 PM »
this sounds made up

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1613 on: March 09, 2010, 05:27:34 PM »
this sounds made up

well it's not my story. but i don't think it's made up. why would he make up such a story?

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #1614 on: March 09, 2010, 05:50:50 PM »
?? ?????

socalistudd

« Reply #1615 on: March 09, 2010, 06:46:52 PM »
Damn there's some scary stories in here. Hahaha.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #1616 on: March 11, 2010, 07:44:44 PM »
A few years back before my uncle passed away he would encountered wierd things like animals.  One time he went to the farm and a squirral came and climbed on him and he tried to get it off but it wouldn't let go.  After a few minutes the squirral let off and ran off.  Then there was an incident with a black cat running inside their house and they chased it out.  They would experienced these hmong phenomoms and they did shaman to see what was happening and they found out that our grandpa was coming to get him.  My uncle is partially deaf and wears a hearing aid.  To understand my uncle, we have to go back into his earlier years as a child.  when he was young he would always played in the creek and digged up holes and had fun hunting around for fun.  Then one day he went playing in the river and he dug out a hole and something was inside the hole.  He was playing with the thing's home and when my uncle came back home he was sick.  He then started to go deaf and my grandma asked a shaman to do neeg and they told her he had ruined their home or did something to unpleased the spirits in the area.  Then so after the ritual everything went back to normal and my uncle was forbidden to do any of his ADLS.  But then one day he went back to his old habits and he became deaf again.  All through his life he felt very lonely like noone care about him.  He was the youngest and because he was deaf, he felt lonely on the inside.  He would tell the aunties that his brothers didn't love him and his mother also.  The saddest thing was that in my father's generation they didn't know how to show love.  They would always leave him out in some cases because they thought it would be to difficult for him, but in fact he's very good with fixing houses and hand on works.  My uncle was married and had two kids but yet he still felt a lone.  Through out the years, my uncle was left alone and was never asked to go hunting or fishing with my dad and uncles.  I knew deep down inside how lonely his world was even though he had a family, a house, two cars and a boat. Last but not least he had us.  Through out my teenage years, my uncle and me, we were bonnie and cylyde.  We went fishing together and hunting together because noone had invited him so we would alway hang out together.  I remembered one time i wanted to go to july 4 and so he took me upthere with his family and there is nothing i can't say or do to ever thank him enough.  He is the greatest uncle and his wife is the greatest aunty ever because they would always take me out so many times.  I would always babysite their kids while talking on the phone with some girls, but anyways his kids love me so much they cut their hair to be like mine.  His family cherished me so much and i love them so much but there was nothing i can do to save them or help my uncle's lonely heart.  The night before he passed away, he told his aunts that noone loves him and he cried.  I always knew how he felt and the pressure to be  useful in the community.  My grandma never really love her youngest son because her herself was also lost in her game of choosing favorites. She was supposedly living with my uncle but she had her stuff there but always lived with my second uncle.  She love my ucle like a son but not as much as her second son.  My second uncle is a greedy shit uncle who doesn't not love my grandma but uses her for her money and yet my gradma is also a greedy person who is fitted for my greedy uncle.  Sadly to say on the night my uncle cried out his tears to my aunties i went overthere to fixed my uncle's email so he can chat on the pc for fun.  I played with my little two cousin and we play super mario in the living room.  Then we went back into my uncle' pc room and my little cousin climbed up the dressing.  I asked him if he would like to sleep over but then my vision was like a dream.  It was blurring when i think of it.  My little cousin didn't want to sleep over so then i spent time on the pc with my uncle nnot knowing it would be their last.  I came home and stay up late knowing  everything will be alright.  Then 4 in the morning i was waken to be notify that my uncle's house caught on fire.  We all cried our tears out.  The saddest nthing was that their whole family passed away at such a early age.  
There were signs of disaeters waiting to happen and plus their house was quite creepy. Some say that they could heard foot stpes in the attic but not sure if it is true though.  After a year or so my grandma then started to cried for them and said things like he care and love them very much, but it was too late.  She should had love them when they were alive and not waited for them to died to have tears.  She went insane and started asking them to come eat foods that she set off outside of my uncle's home.  And so one day a little girl living downstair of them who has the power to see ghosts told my grandma that she should stop because she daw my dead uncle's family came to eat the food.  And so my grandma got scarede and she stooped and up till this year she was so afraid to be by herself.  My grandma is a strong lady.  When people left Vi Nai to come to america, she would walk through deserted towns to get water and she wasn't scared.  But now she was so afraid.  A sadnote is that in this world some people do not know what they have until it is gone forever.  We all love my uncle's family very much but for him he felt something different.  In my uncle's shoe i would felt the same thing too and after all these experience we the young have changed.  Sometimes, maybe for just 1day go spend time with your nloved ones because you will never know when they are gpoing to pass away.  There is an old saying.  Known how to live today, but never know what's gonna happen tommorow.  I hope we all will tell their mothers, fathers and family that bwe love them before we nevergot the chance to say good-bye.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 03:28:37 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

koDak_moments

« Reply #1617 on: March 12, 2010, 08:54:08 AM »
awwwh...such a sad story!  Its true, people (especially families) take each other for granted.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1618 on: March 12, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
im surprise she didnt licked his balls too..LOL..jk jk i kidd only..LOL

I know right?, might as well do the whole business.

Havocrazy

« Reply #1619 on: March 12, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »
A few years back before my uncle passed away he would encountered wierd things like animals.  One time he went to the farm and a squirral came and climbed on him and he tried to get it off but it wouldn't let go.  After a few minutes the squirral let off and ran off.  Then there was an incident with a black cat running inside their house and they chased it out.  They would experienced these hmong phenomoms and they did shaman to see what was happening and they found out that our grandpa was coming to get him.  My uncle is partially deaf and wears a hearing aid.  To understand my uncle, we have to go back into his earlier years as a child.  when he was young he would always played in the creek and digged up holes and had fun hunting around for fun.  Then one day he went playing in the river and he dug out a hole and something was inside the hole.  He was playing with the thing's home and when my uncle came back home he was sick.  He then started to go deaf and my grandma asked a shaman to do neeg and they told her he had ruined their home or did something to unpleased the spirits in the area.  Then so after the ritual everything went back to normal and my uncle was forbidden to do any of his ADLS.  But then one day he went back to his old habits and he became deaf again.  All through his life he felt very lonely like noone care about him.  He was the youngest and because he was deaf, he felt lonely on the inside.  He would tell the aunties that his brothers didn't love him and his mother also.  The saddest thing was that in my father's generation they didn't know how to show love.  They would always leave him out in some cases because they thought it would be to difficult for him, but in fact he's very good with fixing houses and hand on works.  My uncle was married and had two kids but yet he still felt a lone.  Through out the years, my uncle was left alone and was never asked to go hunting or fishing with my dad and uncles.  I knew deep down inside how lonely his world was even though he had a family, a house, two cars and a boat. Last but not least he had us.  Through out my teenage years, my uncle and me, we were bonnie and cylyde.  We went fishing together and hunting together because noone had invited him so we would alway hang out together.  I remembered one time i wanted to go to july 4 and so he took me upthere with his family and there is nothing i can't say or do to ever thank him enough.  He is the greatest uncle and his wife is the greatest aunty ever because they would always take me out so many times.  I would always babysite their kids while talking on the phone with some girls, but anyways his kids love me so much they cut their hair to be like mine.  His family cherished me so much and i love them so much but there was nothing i can do to save them or help my uncle's lonely heart.  The night before he passed away, he told his aunts that noone loves him and he cried.  I always knew how he felt and the pressure to be  useful in the community.  My grandma never really love her youngest son because her herself was also lost in her game of choosing favorites. She was supposedly living with my uncle but she had her stuff there but always lived with my second uncle.  She love my ucle like a son but not as much as her second son.  My second uncle is a greedy shit uncle who doesn't not love my grandma but uses her for her money and yet my gradma is also a greedy person who is fitted for my greedy uncle.  Sadly to say on the night my uncle cried out his tears to my aunties i went overthere to fixed my uncle's email so he can chat on the pc for fun.  I played with my little two cousin and we play super mario in the living room.  Then we went back into my uncle' pc room and my little cousin climbed up the dressing.  I asked him if he would like to sleep over but then my vision was like a dream.  It was blurring when i think of it.  My little cousin didn't want to sleep over so then i spent time on the pc with my uncle nnot knowing it would be their last.  I came home and stay up late knowing  everything will be alright.  Then 4 in the morning i was waken to be notify that my uncle's house caught on fire.  We all cried our tears out.  The saddest nthing was that their whole family passed away at such a early age.  
There were signs of disaeters waiting to happen and plus their house was quite creepy. Some say that they could heard foot stpes in the attic but not sure if it is true though.  After a year or so my grandma then started to cried for them and said things like he care and love them very much, but it was too late.  She should had love them when they were alive and not waited for them to died to have tears.  She went insane and started asking them to come eat foods that she set off outside of my uncle's home.  And so one day a little girl living downstair of them who has the power to see ghosts told my grandma that she should stop because she daw my dead uncle's family came to eat the food.  And so my grandma got scarede and she stooped and up till this year she was so afraid to be by herself.  My grandma is a strong lady.  When people left Vi Nai to come to america, she would walk through deserted towns to get water and she wasn't scared.  But now she was so afraid.  A sadnote is that in this world some people do not know what they have until it is gone forever.  We all love my uncle's family very much but for him he felt something different.  In my uncle's shoe i would felt the same thing too and after all these experience we the young have changed.  Sometimes, maybe for just 1day go spend time with your nloved ones because you will never know when they are gpoing to pass away.  There is an old saying.  Known how to live today, but never know what's gonna happen tommorow.  I hope we all will tell their mothers, fathers and family that bwe love them before we nevergot the chance to say good-bye.

nicely touch on that one

Advertisements