Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590461 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1620 on: March 13, 2010, 01:49:30 AM »
HunnayDew,
it was believe that my uncle's lonely heart cried for so long that my grandpa decided to come take him.  We tried everything to stop it but in the end, it was like a dream.  It happened so sudden and without a warning, the world is so unfair to mankind.  The good people died too young while the bads live too long.  Nothing last forever.  so to wrap it up, we all must cherish the moment and make good use of it.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bossymum

« Reply #1621 on: March 15, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »
wi_sweetguy, your story is very sad and touching.

anyways, so the other day the hubb,baby and i went to my moms house. my granny opened the door for us, so i hold the door opened for my hubb to come through with the baby, as i was closing the door to lock it my granny said to me in hmong " whoa! who just ran from the front door to the hall way mai!" and i said, " no one granny, i was just closing the door." she then say that she saw someone like me who ran pass her and my hubb into the hallway really fast, so she thought it was me until she looked up and i was still by the door, closing it. so i just reassure her that it was nothing..spook y though. :o

bossymum

« Reply #1622 on: March 15, 2010, 04:58:27 PM »
so my daughter's crib is right next to the bathroom door, and there's an aluminum balloon we received from my SIL to congrats us on our baby and this balloon floats ontop of the crib next to the bathroom door..the baby was asleep in her crib, so as i was coming out of the bathroom i saw the balloon dipped down, kind of like when someone pulls on the string to make the ballon go down, so i was like "wtf?" my baby is only 2 months, and she was asleep so i know she didnt pull the darn string..i went to go look..and sure enough my baby was asleep on the far side of the crib away from the ballon and it's string..creepy, but i just let that slide.

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1623 on: March 15, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »
Wi_sweetguy ,
i finally took the time to read your story. very touching..
how did their house caught on fire?

johndoe

« Reply #1624 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
spooky stuff guys.. the whole time i'm readin' these stories, i'm listenin' to the ghostbusters theme.. it helps.. keep them comin'..

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #1625 on: March 19, 2010, 09:59:55 AM »
Enelia's stories have been the best so far.  Gives me the creeps!

bossymum

« Reply #1626 on: March 22, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »
yesterday i was at my aunty's hlu plig for her newborn daughter. My sister was sitting next to the sliding door that was opened because all the kids and adults would run back in forth from the backyard into the kitchen. Next to my sister was one of our grannies, she's reallly old with super white hair. My sis was holding my baby, looking around, having nothing better to do. She noticed that grandma was giggling, but she ignored it. then grandma asked her in hmong " do you see those kids running around outside?" and my sis looked out the sliding door and noticed some of our nieces and nephews running around the backyard. She answered grandma with a "yes i do" then grandma said "it's so funny, they are running from wall to wall." My sis looked out again but our nieces and nephews werent running from wall to wall.

Then grandma said " i've been seeing them for two months now. and they are hungry" then she giggled again. That's when my sis got creeped out, and she asked grandma " for two months?" and grandma said "yes, two months, they are really hungry." daymmmm..my sis was scared but then she got really sad because she noticed that wen the elderly starts seeing things that it must be  near their time to part from us. I guess grandma brought them to the hlu plig so they can eat?

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1627 on: March 23, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »
that's kind of scary. it just really got me blue ball. it was almost there, but not quite.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 23, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »
Enelia's stories have been the best so far.  Gives me the creeps!

What page is her story?

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 23, 2010, 10:21:18 PM »
So on Sunday, my nephew fell asleep earlier than usual. Typcially, my brother and SIL would go to my sister's house late at night.
Since my nephew was sleeping, they left him in my bed. It was after 1 am, I just cracked the window open, and I slid into bed and my nephew was soundly asleep.
I tossed and turn, trying to get comfy and then my nephew woke up, frantically crying. I flashed my phone at him so he'll know that I'm
there with him. But he pushed pass my phone and curled up into my arm, still crying, covered his head with the blanket. I thought
he was just being needy so I didn't bother much to soothe him, rather, I sort of messed around with him mocking his cries. That just
agitated him and cried even harder and this time, his cry sound more serious, almost sad and scared. He even moved deeper in to
my arms, closer to me. Finally, I took him seriously and now asked him what was wrong but he didn't answer me and just kept on
crying. As I attempted to comfort him with my phone and iTouch, he carried on with his crying, moving closer and closer to me, nearly
pushing me off the edge. Then there it came, the window slammed shut leaving the thin Spring theme curtain gaping, opening a view
into the pitch black outside. That scared the both of us, my nephew's crying ceased instantly, and we both froze. I stared sternly
out that gaping curtain, with deep nervous breaths, as my nephew seemed to be frozen and breathing heavily under the blanket,
still curled in my arms. I stared and stared, preparing to catch a glimpse what may have been scaring my poor nephew.

I lied there, for what seems like the longest minute of my life until my sister broke that minute with, "How did Icon (our lab) get out
of his crate?" But that didn't relief me of my fear, I was still frozen. My sister then finally got out of bed and went to check on Icon
and he was out of his crate. He'd knocked the tub of lotion, I'd used to crack the window ajar, out of it's place, 'causing the window
to fall back down and the speed of the falling window caused a gush of wind that threw the curtain gaping.

*Phew*

I thought I was finally going to see a ghost! And my nephew was crying 'cause he was looking for his parents, not used to being
with his auntie late at night.

;D

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:57:16 PM by yubnag »

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1630 on: March 24, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »
that story was on the verge of being sexual. so many innuendos. cell phone flashes, heavy breathing, loud windows BANGING, under the blanket, doggy style, crying and moaning...

kuvhlubkuv

« Reply #1631 on: March 25, 2010, 06:15:42 AM »
bossymum - please don't post in here anymore.   No one wants to read your 50 million bs made up stories.

you seem to have so many stories....... ....... but they all read whack!

go post your stories in the creative writing section

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1632 on: March 25, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
bossymum - please don't post in here anymore.   No one wants to read your 50 million bs made up stories.

you seem to have so many stories....... ....... but they all read whack!

go post your stories in the creative writing section

hey now. i like to read her stories. they are like ghost stories from the ghetto hood. don't mind him bossy lady.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 25, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »
that story was on the verge of being sexual. so many innuendos. cell phone flashes, heavy breathing, loud windows BANGING, under the blanket, doggy style, crying and moaning...

EWWWWW!! You nasty! That story was about my nephew, how dare you make such an association!

Enelia

« Reply #1634 on: March 25, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »
Any stories from thailand or laos?
my mom told us this story a few times when we were younger as we were growing up time after time cause my older brother annd younger sisters and us would go out to the woods to build our club house........

When she was 8yrs old back in thailand her younger brothers and sisters had build a little hut with small tree trunks and leaves they would play all day until late in the evening. They would play house making mud pies and whatso for a few days.........

One morning when she thought she go alone and make a special extention to the play house to suprise her siblings she saw something sitting on top of the roof. As she walked closer she saw a little girl dangling her feet off the side of the roof and getting up and jumping on the roof to cave it in. She thought it was one of the village girls messing up their house. She yelled out, "What are you doing, you're messing up our house stop it". The little girl looked up at her smiled and disappeared.

Advertisements