Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590078 times)

bumzc

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1650 on: March 31, 2010, 11:25:07 AM »
lies!! I want to see it NOW!!!  ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

kali_gal

« Reply #1651 on: March 31, 2010, 12:02:15 PM »
lies!! I want to see it NOW!!!  ;)

Patience!  ;D

bossymum

« Reply #1652 on: March 31, 2010, 03:28:56 PM »
lifemystery that pic you post scared the freak out of my hubb one time. 2yrs ago i got the same pic sent to me on my phone, i decided to show him to see if he would freak out. He DID! i gave him the fone and told him to oopen the inbox, and right when he did...he yelled "FCUK!" and threw my phone across the room! i was like "wth is wrong with you!?" then he explained that when he was younger, he was playing by himself..when he looked up he saw a similar girl to the one in the pic, peeking at him from the hallway corner in hmong clothes, all bloody and scary.

so that pic still scare the daylight out of him.

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1653 on: March 31, 2010, 04:17:47 PM »
Anyone from Stockton should know or be familiar with this story. It happened a few years ago or could be longer...but a girl hung herself and left behind her baby who was probably a year old, if not, younger at the time. After her death, her mom took care of her baby and there were times  the baby was sleeping in the room while the mom was out in the living room and the baby would cry, but by the time she gets to the room, the baby had stopped cyring. So one time when the baby cried, the mom decided to look inside the room...she slowly opened the door and peeked inside and saw that her daughter was sitting next to the baby. So she figured that's probably why the baby stops crying everytime she gets to the door.

Not sure why she had commited suicide, but not too long after she hung herself, her cousin also commited suicide, too. Funny thing is that we all knew each other...we were neighbors at one point, me and the girl that died. her cousin didn't live in the area, but used to come to her house because their dads are brothers.

The story I heard might be slightly different from the ones that were told to others. The cousin who also commited suicide was a guy and from what I was told, they said that he didn't like his lifestyle and that was the reason why he hung himself. But during his funeral, people said that the girl who initially hung herself had a younger sister who tried to overdose herself. Luckily, the family took her to the hospital in time and the doctors were able to save her. The family asked her why she overdosed herself...she said that she didn't want to take her own life, but her older sister made her do it, meaning the sister that had already died.

Anyhow, when the guy cousin hung himself...the week before his funeral, people came to the house and some were out in the garage playing card games and what not when they heard his voice yelling hysterically saying that he didn't want to die, but she made him do it. Everyone looked around dumbfoundedly, trying to figure out who, what, and where that voice came from. When all the sudden, one person ran into the house then everyone started running for the door.

I'm not sure if anyone else in the immediate family have died after him, but soon after the deaths of these two people, both families moved out. Another hmong family moved into one of the houses and their daughter also hung herself in the closet. This family had just came here from Thailand and knew nothing about the house or the previous tenants and suicides. It wasn't until their daughter also commited suicide, too, that they were finally being told about the two deaths that had happened before they moved into the house.

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1654 on: March 31, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
omg that's crazy.. the baby story.. it's sad but scary at the same time.. i have touch a dead person's face.. it's cold like you siad.. but it sad too.

When my brother passed away...I held his hand and realized that mine was actually colder! It was raining really hard and the wind was blowing hard, so I went outside to make myself a cup of coffee...came back inside and went to the casket to feel him. That's when I reached in and held his hand. It was warmer than mine. I knew that he wasn't happy to leave.

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1655 on: March 31, 2010, 05:07:11 PM »
That's scary. I wonder why the first girl killed herself before.
that is scary.. i wonder that too. was she sad?

lovergirl

« Reply #1656 on: March 31, 2010, 07:54:28 PM »
Anyone from Stockton should know or be familiar with this story. It happened a few years ago or could be longer...but a girl hung herself and left behind her baby who was probably a year old, if not, younger at the time. After her death, her mom took care of her baby and there were times  the baby was sleeping in the room while the mom was out in the living room and the baby would cry, but by the time she gets to the room, the baby had stopped cyring. So one time when the baby cried, the mom decided to look inside the room...she slowly opened the door and peeked inside and saw that her daughter was sitting next to the baby. So she figured that's probably why the baby stops crying everytime she gets to the door.

Not sure why she had commited suicide, but not too long after she hung herself, her cousin also commited suicide, too. Funny thing is that we all knew each other...we were neighbors at one point, me and the girl that died. her cousin didn't live in the area, but used to come to her house because their dads are brothers.

The story I heard might be slightly different from the ones that were told to others. The cousin who also commited suicide was a guy and from what I was told, they said that he didn't like his lifestyle and that was the reason why he hung himself. But during his funeral, people said that the girl who initially hung herself had a younger sister who tried to overdose herself. Luckily, the family took her to the hospital in time and the doctors were able to save her. The family asked her why she overdosed herself...she said that she didn't want to take her own life, but her older sister made her do it, meaning the sister that had already died.

Anyhow, when the guy cousin hung himself...the week before his funeral, people came to the house and some were out in the garage playing card games and what not when they heard his voice yelling hysterically saying that he didn't want to die, but she made him do it. Everyone looked around dumbfoundedly, trying to figure out who, what, and where that voice came from. When all the sudden, one person ran into the house then everyone started running for the door.

I'm not sure if anyone else in the immediate family have died after him, but soon after the deaths of these two people, both families moved out. Another hmong family moved into one of the houses and their daughter also hung herself in the closet. This family had just came here from Thailand and knew nothing about the house or the previous tenants and suicides. It wasn't until their daughter also commited suicide, too, that they were finally being told about the two deaths that had happened before they moved into the house.

Are you talking about the VANG family who lived on Kelly Drive  ???

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1657 on: April 01, 2010, 02:01:14 AM »
That's scary. I wonder why the first girl killed herself before.

I'm not sure why she commited suicide. She didn't leave a note or anything. Some people assumed that she wasn't happy because the baby's father didn't want to marry her, but others said that that wasn't the problem since she was already seeing someone else at the time of her death. So I really don't know the whole story behind it, but her family said that she seemed happy. Her boyfriend at the time came to see her that same day and a few hours later after he left, that's when she went and hung herself. Don't know what motivated her...

Missterious

« Reply #1658 on: April 01, 2010, 04:59:07 AM »
This reminds me of a story my grandma told us while I was pregnant..
She said there was this one lady who wanted to have children soo bad but couldn̢۪t. her husband and her did everything to help her conceived like drinking those herbs drinks,medicine,the stomach rub..etc..but nothing worked..so one day they went to go see a shaman and ask the shaman to look why they couldn̢۪t bear any children..as the shaman looked he noticed the wife had done something bad when she was a kid and asked the wife what did she do..she say she remember when she was a kid and she was watching a chicken lay an egg..as the egg was coming out, she reached out and pushed the egg backup the chickens̢۪ butt..and the chicken then die..so the shaman said because she was cruel to the animal she was cursed to not have any children..so that̢۪s why you shouldn̢۪t do mean things to animals..

:D :D that was funny story

Missterious

« Reply #1659 on: April 01, 2010, 05:44:19 AM »
can muthaf*ckers PLEASE use paragraphs so it's easier on the eyes

i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read. i hate dumb stupid illiterate hmong people who type a whole story without a break because it is annoying because it's so busy on the eyes to read. for example like this if I kept typing like this over and over without starting a new line or a new paragraph, the whole sentence just becomes one stupid boring long ass shiz to read and there is no rest for the eyes or brains.  people who type stories like this should not reply to this thread in the first place. you piss me off.  seriously go back to school and learn english literacy because your creative writing skills already show how uneducated you are. i'm just going to keep typing random nonsense now so you will understand exactly how busy it is on the eyes to read.

see wtf i mean?

LOL  ;D AGREED!

bossymum

« Reply #1660 on: April 01, 2010, 11:17:57 AM »
NtxheeYeesVaj that is a creepy story, maybe that place will be forever haunted by that girl. so sad, yet scary. it's like, whoever steps in that house, she takes them with her. kind of like the GRUDGE..died with anger and forever will she seek vengence. :o

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1661 on: April 01, 2010, 07:27:42 PM »
NtxheeYeesVaj that is a creepy story, maybe that place will be forever haunted by that girl. so sad, yet scary. it's like, whoever steps in that house, she takes them with her. kind of like the GRUDGE..died with anger and forever will she seek vengence. :o

Well, I heard that people who commit suicide can't reincarnate unless they find someone to replace them. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but that's what the elders usually say.

lovergirl

« Reply #1662 on: April 01, 2010, 08:19:58 PM »
Anywase i know who you're talking about, I know the sisters , used to hang out with Lucy  :)

courtney

« Reply #1663 on: April 02, 2010, 10:24:39 AM »
Well, I heard that people who commit suicide can't reincarnate unless they find someone to replace them. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but that's what the elders usually say.

That's what I heard too...

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #1664 on: April 02, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
What page is her story?

Just browse back a couple pages.  You'll see them.

Advertisements