Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590212 times)

kali_gal

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1665 on: April 02, 2010, 03:44:53 PM »
Re: Skull-like image in the picture

Here is a picture of what I took:

Before (minus heart)...Look at the right column.
-gone-

If you still can't see the skull, I have outlined it for you.
-gone-

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me?  ???

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:09:44 PM by kali_gal »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: April 02, 2010, 04:08:02 PM »
It's the lighting.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

courtney

« Reply #1667 on: April 02, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »
I think it's the lighting too

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #1668 on: April 02, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »
Re: Skull-like image in the picture

Here is a picture of what I took:

Before (minus heart)...Look at the right column.

If you still can't see the skull, I have outlined it for you.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me?  ???
hey thats the mask from scary movie hahahaha

kali_gal

« Reply #1669 on: April 02, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
hey thats the mask from scary movie hahahaha

Yes it is!!!  So you guys/gals see it too?  ;D  Scared the heck out of me when I looked at the picture!!!

SHER

« Reply #1670 on: April 03, 2010, 01:40:20 AM »
Another event happened to my little sis one night.
Late one nite my little sis was on the laptop(myspacing) in the living room. During this time I used to go out a lot and stay out very late so she would always wait for me to come home (usually ranging from 12am-2am) so she can open the doors for me. Well, that night I wasn’t going to come home so I called her and told her not to wait for me. She was still myspacing when she noticed the coffee machine turned on and started to make coffee. In order to work the machine u need to push the “on” button, so she walks over to the darn thing and noticed that it was on but the plug wasn’t plugged in. She got scared but kept calm, she decided to ignore it and started to walk back to the laptop when the kitchen blinds flew off the window and hit the door leading into the garage. She just took one look at it and went into my bro’s room to stay wit him. I asked her if she was scared when all this happened and she replied that yes she was but she didn’t want to show w.e. it was that she was scare so she just calmly walked away. Wow, my little sis is one brave sucker, I would of jus ran.
 ;D

Dang that's crazy!  LOL I would of ran too.
I find myself a little braver now that I'm married and have two kids.  I never want to show them that I'm scared cause it might just make the situation worst if they know that their mommy is scared and might not protect them from whatever.

SHER

« Reply #1671 on: April 03, 2010, 06:54:01 AM »
lifemystery that pic you post scared the freak out of my hubb one time. 2yrs ago i got the same pic sent to me on my phone, i decided to show him to see if he would freak out. He DID! i gave him the fone and told him to oopen the inbox, and right when he did...he yelled "FCUK!" and threw my phone across the room! i was like "wth is wrong with you!?" then he explained that when he was younger, he was playing by himself..when he looked up he saw a similar girl to the one in the pic, peeking at him from the hallway corner in hmong clothes, all bloody and scary.

so that pic still scare the daylight out of him.

same pix scared me too lol...I wasn't able to come back to this thread for like months and finally had the guts to come back the other day and read the rest of these scary stories.  Still trying to get the hubby look at the pix, but his ass won't look at it lol

bumzc

« Reply #1672 on: April 04, 2010, 10:35:24 AM »
lame as photo.. nothing scary there lol

maxwell09

« Reply #1673 on: April 07, 2010, 02:37:21 PM »
 please dont comment if its bad just read

When i was younger back where i use to live in Ma, me and my friends were hanging out the last time before i moved. (their names were Suo and July) while we were at the bowling alley hanging out, suo suggested that we go play the ouiji board at my house. Its just a game right? Lol thats what me and my friends thought. Anyways when we got to my house, which we all suggested, the room temperature was normal at first but as soon as suo layed out the ouiji board everyone got the chills like you felt a presence somewhere in the room. I told them both to relax because my window was open anyways but i knew for a fact that my room never gets this chilly even if the window is open. Dont ask me why but i didnt want to kill it just yet. We continued to play for about 2 hours already and the spirits started to get serious without letting us saying good-bye and leave.Then July grew impatient and started to mock it and saying "your stupid...your a fake.. i dont believe in this bull sh!tty board!" as me and Suo just sat there stupidly laughing. Suddenly a piece of Julys hair strands raised up and then she quickly jumped cussing it out. The board spelt out on its...HAHAHA kuv nyiam koj repeatedly. (Lol July isn't hmong she's laotion btw, after we figured out this spirit was interested in July) It spelt out ...if you look into the mirror you can see me July. (the mirror was one of those vertical door hangers if you know what i mean) Suo thought it was foolish and stupid at the same time me and July were a bit crept out but Suo suprisingly volunteered to have a peek at this spirit. We told her no we dont want to see that thing. But she insisted and told us to cover our eyes then we finally agreed. All i remembered in that moment was ...Suo saying "Im not touching that board anymore!" right after that we all heard a males voice that sounded so far away like it was outside or somewhere under neath a blanket or in my closet, Freaking out, July and me fallowed by Suo got out of my room like nothing. We ran to the living and told my parents what happened. My father laughed at me told me why are you playing with that thing. He went in my room to look at the mirror but nothing was there. I told my dad that i wanted to sleep with them tonight not in this room after what i just heard but Suo convinced me that  since she has the board she told me that it will follow her not stay in my room. My father borned a incinse and chanted in hmong. I slept in there that night with my sister and nothing ever happened.
The next day i called Suo and she told the moment she looked she saw a decease very tall body in between me and July on hour knees with our eyes coverying our faces staring straight at her before she glanced away after we heard that noise...

(I use to work at a japanese restaurant)
One night just before my manager was closing, everyone had gone home already too, decided to use that one bathroom where that old lady died. While he was washing his hands he quickly saw a shadow dark figure dash to his left right behind him when he looked up. He ignored it and walked out closing the door then suddenly he heard an old lady moaning as if her back ache. He ran towards his office which is like two doors down to get his stuff and lock the front doors. But someone appeared at the front entrance. Relief at the fact that someone was here also he went to the front entrance not only to tell her we are close but for comfort also. As soon as he got there that person was gone. He swore that he just saw a person right there waiting. This scared him the second time when he went back to go check and see if there really was a person there. He got in his office grabbed his keys to lock the front entrance, glance one more time in the security cameras and saw that person again. This time he saw clearly that it was a old lady. She turned slowly and my manager said he that her eye sockets were empty with no eyes. He ran out the back Exit door leaving the front entrance unlocked for the night.

My friend told me a story about this one one hmong guy named Jimmy who had a terrifying experience on the highway.
Jimmy goes to OSU and made friends with Jack and they are both roommates. (jack is american btw)
When winter break was over Jimmy arrived in his dorm room at around 5:32 pm. Jimmy thought Jack would have been in their dorm room by now but simply thought he maybe in delay or something. He started to unpack and organize his stuff, afterwords he got tired and took a shower. By 8:30ish he was dressing and heading into the kitchen to whip up a burrito or two before calling it a night. Jimmy looked up and saw Jack, he was so paled with all black and blue dead skins and hallow eyes. Jack was gone in one blink of an eye. He was scared out of his wits and quickly go in his car to go stay at one of his buddies house a few miles away. Right before Jimmy got on the highway he stopped at the red light and thought maybe hes just being foolish and imagining his friend dead. Jimmy was about to make a U-turn when turned his head to look out for other cars behind him and infront. Out of the corner of his eyes he sees someone running in the middle of the road at night behind him. He looked again as the image appeared clearer as Jack. He Shot out an O-Sh!t and quickly sped for the highway regardless the red traffic lights without looking behind. Just about entering the highway, he freaked out and went quickly to 90 mph when he heard a knock.. knock..on his side of the window. The knocks got sharper and more agitating when he finally could not resist and turn to look on his side of the window. With just one quick tap look his buddy was running right beside him with his face smiling at Jimmy. Jimmy turned away closing his eyes and screamed while slamming on his break almost skidding off the curb to a dead drop 17 ft.
They gave him a ritual and told Jimmy that Jack just wanted to say goodbye and tell him that hes been a really good friend that s why he was chasing him and would not stop in order to go on to the next life. 

post later...pce out and god-bliss  ;)

maxwell09

« Reply #1674 on: April 07, 2010, 04:06:02 PM »
that old lady died a decade ago, true story no lie hehe, she died in her very own home, once built in that very area long ago before people started to renovate and lease that place...that bathroom although was kept as it was originally untill a couple of months ago my boss call in some people to make it look nicer and cleaner..

maxwell09

« Reply #1675 on: April 07, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »
she was very ill one day and and went to go wash her face in her bathroom right then she past away people claimed that she also had a very poor eye sight iono if people dicovered her body with or without her eyes or not...

chingy-vang

« Reply #1676 on: April 08, 2010, 03:35:08 AM »
Back in Laos, my uncle went to this guy's funeral which was in the deceased's house. Well he was the drum player so while everyone else was on the floor praying with their incense, he was the only one standing up and he had a clear view of the dead. Since the dead body had been around for a few days, there was obviously an abundance of flies.

Well he saw one of the fly land on the dead guy's head. The fly then walked over to the dead guy's eye lid and he saw the dead person flinch. Ofcourse he was scared as heck cause he was the only one who witnessed it and running away while in the middle of drumming is a big chicken shit disrespect. So he just told himself it wasn't real and continued drumming.

For some reason he just had to look at the body again because his mind was messing with him to confirm if it was real or not. So he looks over at the body again while he's drumming. Yet another fly landed on the dead guy's face and when the fly walked over the guy's eye, his whole eye brows twitched. It scared the fukc out of my uncle so he just dropped the drum sticks and ran past everyone that was praying. To his surprise, a few other scared youngsters ran out with him. So the OG's came out to ask what happened and he just kept yelling, "Dead guy blinked, dead guy blinked". So they had to send him home and find another drummer. They jingle belled for him and that's when the story ends, just like any other Hmong story. My grammar may not be the best, but it sure is better than some of the stuff that I read on this thread lol

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:38:06 AM by chingy-vang »

WeirdUnda

« Reply #1677 on: April 08, 2010, 11:59:43 AM »
I thought drummers and those qing peeps are not suppose to look at the dead when they're playing with the instruments

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1678 on: April 08, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »
My mom became a shaman last year...Right after that, she would dream of my cousin who had deceased for about 5 years now... she would cry to my mom and say she's being punished by the "sue ka" (That thing that shamans hang on their wall with the chicken feathers and paper.)  She warned my uncle them that their daughter wasn't happy, but they didn't listen.  Around that same time, my uncle's kids would experience strange phenomenons around their house.  Once, my cousin See was in bed talking on the phone, when all of a sudden she saw a dark figure run by her bed and underneath.  She got really scared and ran outside.  Her younger brother, Chameng keeps hearing heavy breathing near him when he sleeps.  The oldest brother who has a wife and two kids, keeps having bad dreams.  The brother's oldest two year old daughter, would get up in the middle of the night and run outside of the bedroom, giggling and playing with someone.   FInally, my Uncle got worried and decided to ua neeg for the family.

They decided to invite my mom's sifu to perform the ritual.  My mom's sifu asked her to go watch and learn.  The thing about my mom is, her dag neeg not only allows her to do the ua neeg stuff, but also allows her to talk to the dead, and sometimes the dead can even talk through her.  Well, while her sifu was performing, all of a sudden my mom just closes her eyes, and groans.  My sisters and I were there, so we became afraid, and didn't understand what was happening.  I asked my mom what was wrong, and she just shook her head, and said she wanted some rest.

Thus, we took her to sleep in See's room.  I was worried about my mom, so me and my sister sat on the ground at the foot of the bed where my mom was laying down, and played cards.  We were laughing and talking, when all of a sudden my mom wakes up, with eyes closed shut, but tearns streaming down her face.  I could feel the atmosphere change... the room was very cold now.  Then my mom spoke and said, "Go tell my mom to come here."

At that moment, I knew my mom was no longer here, and whoever was here was most likely my decease cousin.  I ran quickly out the room, gathered her family into the room with my mom... My mom (deceased cousin) cried and cried and told my aunty how much she loved her, and how she would always go with her to work, and make sure she comes home safely.  She also said that she didn't mean to scare her siblings, but only wanted them to know she love and miss them.  Then she turned to her dad and yelled at him, saying its his fault she died, and he better love her mom and siblings... She kept crying, and everyone was becoming afriad, so my mom's sifu stopped her ceremony to try to get my deceased cousin out of my mom.... The sifu finally sent her spirit away... after that, my mom slumped down and passed out for about a good two hours or so...

Ever since then, my mom tries really hard to not let anyone take control of her body anymore... because they say its not good to let the dead do that to the living...

About three weeks ago, my grandfather passed... At the funeral home, my mom's face became pale and she was groaning the way she did at my cousin's house.  She walked out of the funeral home... later on she told us that grandpa wanted to speak to us, but she didn't want to let him because everyone would be afraid.

koDak_moments

« Reply #1679 on: April 08, 2010, 02:51:08 PM »
Lady Fallin...it was probably a conspiracy between your mom and her SIFU to mess with your uncle and his family.  Tell me something, did your mom and her SIFU get paid at the end of the ceremony? lolz

Advertisements