Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590401 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1680 on: April 08, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »
lady_fallin,
I totally believed in what you wrote.  I also have people who have experienced all of those that you explained.  In this world, we come in contact with the death all the time.  Sometimes we the living wants to say good-bye to our love one who had passed away without us saying we love or by saying good-bye to them.  So sometimes it's the other way around and they are able to come and tell us they love us and say good-bye.  It's a sad thing to lose someone who is everything to you, but that is how life is.  In this world, a person is only humane when they cried and have experience the sadness when they lose someone special.  Noone will know this pain unless you have been hit with it. A sad loss but we will continue to live on.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sahara

« Reply #1681 on: April 08, 2010, 03:36:05 PM »
lady_fallin,

how did your cousin die? if you don't mind sharing with us.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:51:25 PM by sahara »

WeirdUnda

« Reply #1682 on: April 08, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
reminds me of the movie "GHOST"

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1683 on: April 08, 2010, 11:50:44 PM »
Lady Fallin...it was probably a conspiracy between your mom and her SIFU to mess with your uncle and his family.  Tell me something, did your mom and her SIFU get paid at the end of the ceremony? lolz

:) You don't know what sort of person my mother is... Or how much she have changed... You weren't there... *sigh Sometimes I doubt it, too.. and how I wish things are back to normal...  8)

But it won't be... and that's just the mysteries of life.

But I wouldn't respect any shaman who abuse the power of helping others... 8)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:00:48 AM by Lady_Fallin »

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1684 on: April 08, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »
lady_fallin,

how did your cousin die? if you don't mind sharing with us.

She was a beautiful young lady... healthy, a bit on the skinny side.  But the story goes that one day in the winter time, she was walking to catch the city bus, and slipped on ice.  I think she was knocked out for few minutes.  After that, weird things started happening to her... she got sick... we took her to the doctor... they said it's ulcer.  They tried to cure it...but it was too late... her body was failing... she passed... *sigh.

The ulcer must have been really bad for her to pass from it... Anyways, weeks before she passed, I remember she told us a dream she had... two angels came and wanted her to go with them... I think we should have figured it was her time... but gosh, she was so young... so much to live for.   :)

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1685 on: April 08, 2010, 11:58:28 PM »
lady_fallin,
I totally believed in what you wrote.  I also have people who have experienced all of those that you explained.  In this world, we come in contact with the death all the time.  Sometimes we the living wants to say good-bye to our love one who had passed away without us saying we love or by saying good-bye to them.  So sometimes it's the other way around and they are able to come and tell us they love us and say good-bye.  It's a sad thing to lose someone who is everything to you, but that is how life is.  In this world, a person is only humane when they cried and have experience the sadness when they lose someone special.  Noone will know this pain unless you have been hit with it. A sad loss but we will continue to live on.

I use to never believe these things... science was the rule... But now I question how much science knows and will ever know... It doesn't make sense to me, but I suppose these things need not make sense, do they?  And yes... continuing is all we can do.

Missterious

« Reply #1686 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:32 AM »
She was a beautiful young lady... healthy, a bit on the skinny side.  But the story goes that one day in the winter time, she was walking to catch the city bus, and slipped on ice.  I think she was knocked out for few minutes.  After that, weird things started happening to her... she got sick... we took her to the doctor... they said it's ulcer.  They tried to cure it...but it was too late... her body was failing... she passed... *sigh.

The ulcer must have been really bad for her to pass from it... Anyways, weeks before she passed, I remember she told us a dream she had... two angels came and wanted her to go with them... I think we should have figured it was her time... but gosh, she was so young... so much to live for.   :)

So why did she blame her father for her death?

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1687 on: April 09, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »

yea and how is this her dad's fault?

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1688 on: April 09, 2010, 01:37:43 PM »
yea sounds fake to me. gibberish.

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1689 on: April 09, 2010, 03:10:26 PM »
yea sounds fake to me. gibberish.
it's fake b/c you weren't there..

alwayssmile

« Reply #1690 on: April 10, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »
My mom became a shaman last year...Right after that, she would dream of my cousin who had deceased for about 5 years now... she would cry to my mom and say she's being punished by the "sue ka" (That thing that shamans hang on their wall with the chicken feathers and paper.)  She warned my uncle them that their daughter wasn't happy, but they didn't listen.  Around that same time, my uncle's kids would experience strange phenomenons around their house.  Once, my cousin See was in bed talking on the phone, when all of a sudden she saw a dark figure run by her bed and underneath.  She got really scared and ran outside.  Her younger brother, Chameng keeps hearing heavy breathing near him when he sleeps.  The oldest brother who has a wife and two kids, keeps having bad dreams.  The brother's oldest two year old daughter, would get up in the middle of the night and run outside of the bedroom, giggling and playing with someone.   FInally, my Uncle got worried and decided to ua neeg for the family.

They decided to invite my mom's sifu to perform the ritual.  My mom's sifu asked her to go watch and learn.  The thing about my mom is, her dag neeg not only allows her to do the ua neeg stuff, but also allows her to talk to the dead, and sometimes the dead can even talk through her.  Well, while her sifu was performing, all of a sudden my mom just closes her eyes, and groans.  My sisters and I were there, so we became afraid, and didn't understand what was happening.  I asked my mom what was wrong, and she just shook her head, and said she wanted some rest.

Thus, we took her to sleep in See's room.  I was worried about my mom, so me and my sister sat on the ground at the foot of the bed where my mom was laying down, and played cards.  We were laughing and talking, when all of a sudden my mom wakes up, with eyes closed shut, but tearns streaming down her face.  I could feel the atmosphere change... the room was very cold now.  Then my mom spoke and said, "Go tell my mom to come here."

At that moment, I knew my mom was no longer here, and whoever was here was most likely my decease cousin.  I ran quickly out the room, gathered her family into the room with my mom... My mom (deceased cousin) cried and cried and told my aunty how much she loved her, and how she would always go with her to work, and make sure she comes home safely.  She also said that she didn't mean to scare her siblings, but only wanted them to know she love and miss them.  Then she turned to her dad and yelled at him, saying its his fault she died, and he better love her mom and siblings... She kept crying, and everyone was becoming afriad, so my mom's sifu stopped her ceremony to try to get my deceased cousin out of my mom.... The sifu finally sent her spirit away... after that, my mom slumped down and passed out for about a good two hours or so...

Ever since then, my mom tries really hard to not let anyone take control of her body anymore... because they say its not good to let the dead do that to the living...

About three weeks ago, my grandfather passed... At the funeral home, my mom's face became pale and she was groaning the way she did at my cousin's house.  She walked out of the funeral home... later on she told us that grandpa wanted to speak to us, but she didn't want to let him because everyone would be afraid.

it's a sad story.. few days after my husband past away.. he came to his cousin's wife who use to  ua neeg before she got married to tell me and his family something. right before that happen, he turned into a black cat and ran around his car, chase his cousins and brothers around, and also tapped his brother-in-law back. the night after that, he went to his cousin's wife kicking her and jumping on her all night long. finally she came over and told us what he wanted to say. this is what he wanted to say  me "i always have loved you. i'm no longer living in this world. It's up to you if you want to stay or go back and live with your parents. if you do stay and take care of my parents, i'm happy and thank you. you still have a longer life to live. move on and start a new life. i will always be there for you. and you know what to expect for me (eat and sleep)." and his last word that i will always remember was "i love you long time."

a month later before i came and visit parents, i woke up in the middle of the night and smelled this bad warm breath near me. i was to tired so i didn't care at all. i told my MIL and my mom, they said it's probably your husband. and my sister trying to scary me. but what i don't get is after i told that to my sister-in-law(my husband sister) she got scared and told me why did i brought it up 'cause just a few days left and i'm leaving. and she also told me to pack his clothes and stuff up before i leave to go and visit my family. is it because she done something wrong? don't know why, but i'm pretty sure she done something she wasn't suppose to do...

sahara

« Reply #1691 on: April 12, 2010, 10:07:27 AM »
it's a sad story.. few days after my husband past away.. he came to his cousin's wife who use to  ua neeg before she got married to tell me and his family something. right before that happen, he turned into a black cat and ran around his car, chase his cousins and brothers around, and also tapped his brother-in-law back. the night after that, he went to his cousin's wife kicking her and jumping on her all night long. finally she came over and told us what he wanted to say. this is what he wanted to say  me "i always have loved you. i'm no longer living in this world. It's up to you if you want to stay or go back and live with your parents. if you do stay and take care of my parents, i'm happy and thank you. you still have a longer life to live. move on and start a new life. i will always be there for you. and you know what to expect for me (eat and sleep)." and his last word that i will always remember was "i love you long time."

a month later before i came and visit parents, i woke up in the middle of the night and smelled this bad warm breath near me. i was to tired so i didn't care at all. i told my MIL and my mom, they said it's probably your husband. and my sister trying to scary me. but what i don't get is after i told that to my sister-in-law(my husband sister) she got scared and told me why did i brought it up 'cause just a few days left and i'm leaving. and she also told me to pack his clothes and stuff up before i leave to go and visit my family. is it because she done something wrong? don't know why, but i'm pretty sure she done something she wasn't suppose to do...

Sorry for your loss.  How did your husband die? If you don't mind sharing.  That must be heartbreaking to have lost a loved one.

alwayssmile

« Reply #1692 on: April 12, 2010, 02:13:19 PM »
Sorry for your loss.  How did your husband die? If you don't mind sharing.  That must be heartbreaking to have lost a loved one.

my husband got shot by one of the guest that was at his brother's girlfriend birthday party. until this day, i don't understand why it happen? I know that he's in a better place now and he's watching over me so nothing bad can happen.

sahara

« Reply #1693 on: April 12, 2010, 02:35:14 PM »
I found this from another site which gave me the chills

Alright true story here and I saw it with my own eyes... hell, I TOUCHED it..

My grandfather's brother passed away about 7 years ago and we've been visiting his grave every year ever since.
In 2004, his wife remarried to another man and there was a HUGE family dispute. Her children wouldn't let her remarry because they didn't want to betray their father, however the other family said that it was her decision and not that of her children. So after a while, the children gave up and the wife remarried. It was also around the time of the anniversary of her husband's death so my dad and I paid a visit to his grave. My dad opened up a can of soda and placed it on the grave and I placed a few oranges down. We then burned some incense and knelt down and bowed and stuff. But then, all of a sudden, we noticed that the can of soda was BOILING!! No it wasn't fizzing, because I FELT IT WITH MY HANDS and it was hot to the touch. The soda was boiling and it spilled over the grave and some got on the oranges.

My dad cried right there and then. He said this and I remembered it to this day "Thov txhob npau taws rau koj cov me nyuam vim tias niam tij mus yuav luag lwm tus lawm. Koj cov me nyuam tseem yog koj roj koj ntshav, es thov koj tseg kiag koj txoj kev npau taws. Peb yeej hlub koj thiab niam tij kawg, tiam sis nws tsuas yog mus yuav lwm haiv hmoob lawm xwb, es peb thiaj li ua tsis tau dab tsi."

Right after that the soda stopped boiling and me and my dad were just standing there looking at the gravestone. After 2 minutes or so, the creepiest thing happened....

There was no wind, no breeze, absolutely nothing. The can tipped over by itself and 3 oranges rolled off the gravestone. Now the gravestone was perfectly horizontal and wasn't tilted anywhere, so there was no way the oranges could've rolled off by themselves. The soda can that was tipped over spilled more soda over the gravestone as my dad and I just stood there and watched.

And then, it hit me...... the soda spilled everywhere on the grave, except the picture of my uncle which was embedded into the gravestone. I looked at the picture and I could eerily feel his eyes staring straight at me.

We went home and told his children about it. They cried. Yea, it was pretty damn emotional and everything. Then 3 months later the wife died in her sleep.

At the funeral, my dad asked me if I remembered how many oranges I put on the husband's grave. I said that I put about 5 oranges down on his grave. Then my dad asked me if I remembered how many oranges rolled off his grave. I said three. My dad said that the husband came and got the wife, because THREE months after our little encounter, she died...

We had to do hu plig for me and my dad afterwards... I don't think I'll ever forget that in my whole life.

sahara

« Reply #1694 on: April 12, 2010, 02:36:30 PM »
my husband got shot by one of the guest that was at his brother's girlfriend birthday party. until this day, i don't understand why it happen? I know that he's in a better place now and he's watching over me so nothing bad can happen.

aww...tears  :'(
I don't know if I can even live without having my husband next to me.

Advertisements