Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590211 times)

yamaha

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1740 on: April 14, 2010, 01:23:08 PM »
continuation...

a week or two from that day me and my daugter went to my grandma's. I knew I saw a cat, to be exact a striped one. it couldn't mean anything good.

my grandma told me his deceased ex gf was back for him. grandma told me they have to have drink eachother's blood since the dead gf kept saying they made a promise.
I had no clue what was going on.. then grandma told me that the cat was her "friend" coming to warn me.
of course I b.itch the hell out of him and demanded his family get rid of this sh.it.. I did not go back until they claim to have gotten rid of her.  of course they lied cause she was back the first night I returned. me and my daugter slept on the sofa for the rest of my ex hubby and my marriage.

"applaud" great story...Hrmmm. ..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1741 on: April 14, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »
I hate scary dreams and nightmares, LadyThao!

Regarding the burning sensation on your chest, that's concerning.
You may want to consult a health care professional. Stress and anxiety
may play a role.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

MsX

« Reply #1742 on: April 14, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
outside my parents window is one of those asian tree (cov ntoo es txi txiv zoo li cov txiv lwm tsib tuaj pos)...it was a good size one...and my dad always says that there's a lady hiding behind that tree....

Wow....

Since we're on the topic of cats, there was a story on the news not too long ago about ib niag miv who would go sleep on certain patients bed. Not too long after that, tus patient ntawv tuag. My hair raised upon hearing that story.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: April 14, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
oh yah.. i remember that grim reaper cat story.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1744 on: April 14, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »
Wow....

Since we're on the topic of cats, there was a story on the news not too long ago about ib niag miv who would go sleep on certain patients bed. Not too long after that, tus patient ntawv tuag. My hair raised upon hearing that story.

In the hospital? if it is..how can a cat get in?

wonders

« Reply #1745 on: April 14, 2010, 01:28:40 PM »
I would've sniped that thing or climbed down the tree to play with him.  jk  :)

might have been a leprachaun and he's digging for his gold lol, jk too

MsX

« Reply #1746 on: April 14, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »

Kuv tsis nco qab lawm tiamsis, I think yog ib lub tsev laus na. I think the cat was a part of that tsev laus pob?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959718/

That's the cat story! Read it at your convenience...

yamaha

« Reply #1747 on: April 14, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
talking about black cats....

i would share a story of my father back in Loas-true story

My father digging my step mother (father's first wife) grave in loas because they were gonna build a road threw where the gravesite was at...so after he dug up the grave, he paid some loas folks to carry one of those coach(the cart that usies a water buffalo to pull) to put the bones and rest of my step mother on it and he was gonna bury her somewhere else. At the time her body was on the coach and they were about to leave..A black cat out of no where jumps on top of the body and rides along..when they arrived at a new burial site, the black cats jumps off and complete gone and my father buried my step mother there..he put two rocks there as a mark to remember it..Till this day he still remembers telling all my siblings who goes to loas for vacation to go visit and see if it's still there..He still says if he had the energy to walk and go back to loas he would go and visit her grave..

Jade

« Reply #1748 on: April 14, 2010, 01:33:35 PM »

it was a cat that was adopted by the nursing home. it was on the news. whenever they see the cat sit on the patients door then a few hrs later, that patient pass away.

MsX

« Reply #1749 on: April 14, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »
talking about black cats....

i would share a story of my father back in Loas-true story

My father digging my step mother (father's first wife) grave in loas because they were gonna build a road threw where the gravesite was at...so after he dug up the grave, he paid some loas folks to carry one of those coach(the cart that usies a water buffalo to pull) to put the bones and rest of my step mother on it and he was gonna bury her somewhere else. At the time her body was on the coach and they were about to leave..A black cat out of no where jumps on top of the body and rides along..when they arrived at a new burial site, the black cats jumps off and complete gone and my father buried my step mother there..he put two rocks there as a mark to remember it..Till this day he still remembers telling all my siblings who goes to loas for vacation to go visit and see if it's still there..He still says if he had the energy to walk and go back to loas he would go and visit her grave..

So, what was the meaning behind the black cat then?

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1750 on: April 14, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »
Kuv tsis nco qab lawm tiamsis, I think yog ib lub tsev laus na. I think the cat was a part of that tsev laus pob?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959718/

That's the cat story! Read it at your convenience...

interesting... .

yamaha

« Reply #1751 on: April 14, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
So, what was the meaning behind the black cat then?

it was my step mother i suppose..

Images

« Reply #1752 on: April 14, 2010, 01:38:49 PM »
I'm scared to use the restroom alone now. oyo...

Lady_Fallin

« Reply #1753 on: April 14, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »
So why did she blame her father for her death?

You know the xwb kab thingy?  You're suppose to change it every year or so... keep it looking nice and clean to show respect and so forth.  Her dad never did that.  Instead of making a new one, he would just use one of those dust things, and use it to get rid of the dust.  Plus, he kept tlaking about converting to christianity, and that he doesn't like the Hmong tradition, and bad mouthing things he weren't suppose to.  I suppose this angered the xwb kab?  They wanted to punish her father, so they took the thing he loved most... and that was his eldest daughter, my cousin.

I remember before she passed away, she said that she was sleeping on the couch near the xwb kab, and then she had a dream of an old man with feather like eyebrows.  He came to her and said that he wants her to go with him.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1754 on: April 14, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
I'm scared to use the restroom alone now. oyo...

lol...i could tell you a restroom experience i recently had....but it's too scary for me to tell you....coz i am still living in that house...

Advertisements