Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590519 times)

LadyThao

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1755 on: April 14, 2010, 01:57:14 PM »
I hate scary dreams and nightmares, LadyThao!

Regarding the burning sensation on your chest, that's concerning.
You may want to consult a health care professional. Stress and anxiety
may play a role.
maybe from the dream! LOL.. it wasn't like heart burn or anything medical, i think. it didn't hurt just hot. get it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

celi

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1756 on: April 14, 2010, 01:57:39 PM »
interesting story and thx for sharing but..
I hear OG's say that when all of the sudden you see a lot of cats or more than usual around a home then that means that there's going to be something bad happening to the people living there. I find this to be true from personal experiences.

sorry but this..i don't agree.
i have so many stray cat/black cat stories..so many encounters *seriously...but nothing bad happend to anyone close to me.

Images

« Reply #1757 on: April 14, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »
tell me qaumntuj!!!!

alwayssmile

« Reply #1758 on: April 14, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »
CAN'T SAY NOTHIN MUCH BUTTA DUDE YOU DON'T WANT THAT 40 YEAR OLD LOOKIN LADY TO PM YOU ;D

who says i'm 40? all widows aren't only in their 40's or up? are they?

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 14, 2010, 02:17:50 PM »
maybe from the dream! LOL.. it wasn't like heart burn or anything medical, i think. it didn't hurt just hot. get it?

I'm saying it can be stress or anxiety.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 14, 2010, 02:20:12 PM »
You know the xwb kab thingy?  You're suppose to change it every year or so... keep it looking nice and clean to show respect and so forth.  Her dad never did that.  Instead of making a new one, he would just use one of those dust things, and use it to get rid of the dust.  Plus, he kept tlaking about converting to christianity, and that he doesn't like the Hmong tradition, and bad mouthing things he weren't suppose to.  I suppose this angered the xwb kab?  They wanted to punish her father, so they took the thing he loved most... and that was his eldest daughter, my cousin.

I remember before she passed away, she said that she was sleeping on the couch near the xwb kab, and then she had a dream of an old man with feather like eyebrows.  He came to her and said that he wants her to go with him.

No validation but I keep an open mind. Thanks for sharing.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Images

« Reply #1761 on: April 14, 2010, 02:27:10 PM »
Did i tell you guys about my mom?
*shivers*

sahara

« Reply #1762 on: April 14, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »
Did i tell you guys about my mom?
*shivers*

Tell us please...I'm so freaken bored!

Images

« Reply #1763 on: April 14, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
My mom was on vacation in southeast asia.
She asked for me to go watch her house while she was away. Me and my younger sister took turns sleeping at her house.
It was my night "off" and her day to sleep at my mom's house. I live across town from my mom's house.
My sister didn't feel right that night and came over at 10 P.M. She wanted to sleep over.
The next day i had this weird feeling about my mom's place.My daughter and I went over to see if there was anything going on.
And, OMG! Did we get a show.
There was blood everywhere! I mean everywhere! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was scared and called the cops.
They didn't say anything. He told my sister and I to " clean the blood" with gloves on.
The next day my dad and i went over.. THERE WAS WEIRD HAIR ALL OVER MY MOM'S BED!

I have no clue what happened that day or night but I haven't slept over there ever since.

wonders

« Reply #1764 on: April 14, 2010, 02:43:47 PM »
Not so scary, but true about my mom

She is kind of shaministic like, my grandpa was and it has not touched any of the family members yet, but they all have some sort of sixth sense.

Well, this one time, my mom had a dream about an aunt who was still alive at that time. She came to my mom in a dream and had a bin full of blood and said that they took all her blood, two days later we found out that my aunt went to have her baby and lost so much blood she passed away.

Recently my sisters and I went ice skating, my sister fell and used her hand to stop her fall and spranged her arm, my mom called and said that she had a dream that a guy grabbed her by her arm as he was thrown onto the ground by strong force. And so we told her what happened. She is gifted in someway I guess.

sahara

« Reply #1765 on: April 14, 2010, 02:44:44 PM »
What???

did you guys ua neeb to see what caused it?

yamaha

« Reply #1766 on: April 14, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »
One day me, brother, bil,sister and their kids we all went fishing,

caught a couple of fishes and then the sunset so we all decide to clean our gears up and go home...
I was the first one to go to the car and at the back of my rear bumper there were three little human fingers imprinted in dust...I was shocked! because all the kids were still at the river bottom and they never came to the car to grab anything...and they were fresh human finger prints..Oh yeah and the car was parked right across from me and i can see my car...i didn't tell anyone until we all got home..

Images

« Reply #1767 on: April 14, 2010, 02:59:47 PM »
What did the report say? Any history of murdered there?

He was a loser officer. He didn't say anything but.. Its indeed blood.

LadyThao

« Reply #1768 on: April 14, 2010, 03:21:26 PM »
i have another scary story to tell. It happened last week during the funeral of my cousin's mom.

i don't know if many of you know this funeral home but it's in STP on the intersection of maryland and arcade. Well, my oldest brother went to go use the bathroom. It was a one stall bathroom and well, as my brother closed the door, he noticed these two drops of blood dripping from the bathroom door. Probably didn't realized anything until he looked inside the toilet and saw more blood oozing inside it. He freaked out and ran out. I don't know who he told but one of my cousin decides to go and investigate. she told people that when she came out, she felt the hair on the back of her head stand up.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 14, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
So, I've told my dad about my dream, and boy, does parents have a way of
comforting their child. He just smiled and said not to worry and perhaps change
my pillow cases, bed sheet, wash my blanket, check behind my bed for
possible mold from winter.  ;D Ditto.  ;D

Advertisements