Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590170 times)

bossymum

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1770 on: April 14, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »
great stories...one of the MODs should move this to the hmong ghost stories section

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sahara

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1771 on: April 14, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »
So, I've told my dad about my dream, and boy, does parents have a way of
comforting their child. He just smiled and said not to worry and perhaps change
my pillow cases, bed sheet, wash my blanket, check behind my bed for
possible mold from winter.  ;D Ditto.  ;D

Some parents do tend to say those things so that they won't scare their children but yet they're also scare too.. ;D

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: April 14, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
Some parents do tend to say those things so that they won't scare their children but yet they're also scare too.. ;D

Ditto. 8)

After he comforted me, he started talking about his brother (my tall deceased uncle) to make it not so eerie.  ;D

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline i_r_stupid

• PH Regular
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: April 14, 2010, 05:02:44 PM »
What's the difference between this and the other one?

LadyThao

« Reply #1774 on: April 14, 2010, 05:21:54 PM »
LOL! parents do that a lot. it's very comforting but when it's still at the back of your mind? not so much! i remember the day my father died. the night before i had a dream of him smiling at me. i asked my mom the next day because i remember her telling me that when you dream of someone smiling or laughing, it means that they're going to die or something. so i asked her about it whehter it was true or not. She looked at me and said yes. Then about a few seconds later she asked me in a scared voice of who it was. I told her it was my dad. She just looked like she was ready to collapse but didn't want to tell me. A couple hours later, we found out he died.

another one was when i had a dream of snakes biting me. I told my dad and he just said it was nothing. LOL

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: April 14, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »
i hear snake bites mean pregnancy?  either you or someone you know... ?

Best believe the dreams of the snake and pregnancy. Before my SIL got pregnant with my
second nephew, I had a dream that a huge snake crawled up our porch and wrapped around my
legs! Goodness! Two weeks later, my SIL announced the news!  ;D

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #1776 on: April 15, 2010, 09:29:04 AM »
So, I've told my dad about my dream, and boy, does parents have a way of
comforting their child. He just smiled and said not to worry and perhaps change
my pillow cases, bed sheet, wash my blanket, check behind my bed for
possible mold from winter.  ;D Ditto.  ;D

See? What'd I tell ya.   8)
Hehehehehehehe hehehehhehehe!

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: April 15, 2010, 11:26:58 AM »
See? What'd I tell ya.   8)
Hehehehehehehe hehehehhehehe!

Ditto.  8)

LadyThao

« Reply #1778 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:59 PM »
i hear snake bites mean pregnancy?  either you or someone you know... ?

at the time that I had the dream, no one i knew was or were going to be pregnant. but i did get very sick a month or so later!  :'(

bossymum

« Reply #1779 on: April 15, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
What's the difference between this and the other one?
no diff. but the other ones been active with more stories for a longer time period now.

WeirdUnda

« Reply #1780 on: April 20, 2010, 12:57:18 PM »
any new stories???

wonders

« Reply #1781 on: April 20, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »
I got on spooky one to share!! Okay I live in North Minneapolis, Minnesota..So about 2 week ago my Hubby's 2nd younger was gonna go pick up the 3rd younger bro from work. So he took 94 east to come over to Olson Memorial Hwy 55. So he came upon the red light where the interactions to Golden Valley and to Thedore Wirth park. All a sudden he felt cold and chilly. He turn and check if any of his windows were open. But he realize that it was shut tight. Afterwards, there was a smelly rotten scent inside of his car. Now he got the chills down his spine and look at his rear view mirror inside his car and notice a dark figure sitting behind his back seat. He decided to turn around to look carefully if it was what he think it is..As he looked, the dark black figure has some really long black hair covering the entire face. He gotten scared and poob plig so he scream, "OOHH duck"!!!!!!!! And he hit the gas pedal hard and drove away. As he went past 3 blocks toward HWY 100 too Golden Valley, the black figure went away. AS he got to the workplace that the 3rd younger bro was working at, he cried to all my aunt and niam laus about what he saw. While I was at home, my niam laus them call us and let us know what happen to him..After a week, we had to drive over to call back his spirit

OMG, my aunt worked there and was like he was so scared when he got there, he was balling his eyes out for a man. She said that when they all got out of work, noone wanted to look in the backseat of the car to see if there was anything there or not

FlowerShiny

« Reply #1782 on: April 21, 2010, 06:40:16 AM »
not that creepy but a story to tell: one of my older nyab's tus father used to work for this family business, they rented a small place in stockton, ca. i guess someone had once passed away in that house and the ppl couldn't sell it so they left it.

Her father is the 1st to come in every morning, and he's a big time coffee drinker. He usually brews the first pot but one morning, he decided to go into his office and do his own thing first... He heard footsteps in the kitchen and then the aroma of fresh coffee filled the air. He shouted out, "Hey, will you brew enough for me, too?" NO ANSWER, he said again, "Hello?" Then he went to the kitchen and no one was there, no coffee in the pot, but the smell was still there. Weird, then he thought about all the times he came in early and heard footsteps, lol, i don't think he was ever scared though because nothing ever bothered him. Very peaceful, just weird noises.

I dont know how plp manage to live/work in an environment like that!

3PeazNaPod

« Reply #1783 on: April 22, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
I'm new so just testing this thingy out.  :D

mly87

« Reply #1784 on: April 22, 2010, 06:48:59 PM »
I’m new here and I enjoy reading everyone’s post here. I have had a lot of experience encountering with sprits like most of you guys too. Here is one of my story that I will never forget and that changed me over the pass years.
This happened to me when I was 18 and on my way to my first year of college. Anyways, one of my brother in law’s cousin had passed away in his sleep and he had never had any kind of illness of what so ever. He was a very wealthy young man and worked for a big company. He was never married and was believe to be a real nice guy.  I never knew who he was or ever met him. Going to his funeral was the first time I ever heard of him. And his family had made brochures about him to pass out to guests who came to the funeral. I’m not a big fan of funeral every since my dad pass away but that’s a different to tell later.
When my family and I got there, it was kinda weird how they did his funeral. They said since he was a single man during his life time then they were going to do it a bit differently, which they did. When they were supposed to be sending his sprit on his way, instead they were singing for to find a wife. They said for him to find whoever he liked and marry for he didn’t get to marry anyone while he was still alive. I thought it was kinda weird and creepy how they were singing like that to him in Hmong.  Good thing that we only stayed there for 30min to an hour and left back home.
I did everything normal that I would usually do on a Sunday then headed to bed. And during the whole nite I was feeling a bit odd. IDK how to explain it but I just had a feeling like I there was something missing and I didn’t know what it was. Since I didn’t know what was wrong I just shrug it off, read my book then went to sleep.
That nite I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was on my way home from school and was on the city bus. The bus approached my stop and left me off like usually. As I crossed the street and headed towards the hill to get to be back door I see all of these huge TIGERS and LIONS surround my whole house. I stood frozen there and tried to think of how to get pass these sleeping tigers and lions. I kept looking and saw a clear view as to where I can run straight in between them and reach my back door. I took out my keys and got them ready to open the door, then I took off. Just as I reached my door this much much bigger tiger jumps out of nowhere and bit my right hand and scratched my feet. He tries to grab at my injured hand again but my family them saw me and opened the door for me just in time. The tiger looked so mad and angry. It couldn’t come into our home so he roamed back and forth. It was like he was only there waiting for me. Just when I thought it was going away, I saw it running real fast trying to get in through the window and grab me and that’s when I woke up.
As I woke up, I was sweating like crazy and it was during the fall which I remember was really cold that year. I felt gross and was relief that it was only a dream so I got up and went to shower. Then I changed and went downstairs to help my mom, sisters, and sister in law cook. I got done chopping up all the veggies and remember my dream so I told everyone about. And just as I got done telling my mom about my dream she looked a little worry and was gana say something to me but then she turned around and yell out that the oil was burning. Since I was the closest to it I left it off the stove but then all of a sudden the pan handle wasn’t hold the pan up straight and the hot boiling oil spilt all over my right hand and a little bit on my left foot. The two places where I was bitten and scratched in my dream. It was so painful. It was like someone poked me with hot needles a million times over and over.
Everybody stopped what they were doing and rushed to my side to see what had happen. Lets just say the top layer of my skinned was cook!! My hand curled up almost into a fist and I couldn’t move it cuz it would have hurt way to much! My medical was cuz so I couldn’t go there first. Instead my mom went and got me some medical that was really good for burns. The burn on my feet healed within two days and went back to my original skin tone. As for my hand it was healing but then it began to bleed again and again. I couldn’t sleep for awhile because I would constantly have bad dreams over and over. It was like one right after another.  Then I started getting real sick after two weeks and my hand wasn’t getting any better so we finally went to the doctor got it looked at, got the cream for it and it healed within 2 days but it never looked the same so I’m scared for life on my hand there.
Although my hand and feet healed I still wasn’t getting any better. I’ll get headaches in the morning but when the night time came I felt a bit better. I couldn’t go back to school and had to take about 2 months off work and just stayed home. Finally, my mom got so worried she got my aunt who is a shaman to come look at me and do this one thing for me and tied another red string for me. My mom also had one for me on my ankle after she talked to me aunt. I was so sick that I was dozing on and off during the whole thing. All I remember my aunt and mom saying is that he is not human and I am so he needs to go away and find someone like him and not a living person who isn’t willing to go with him and that I must have fought real hard to even still be here this long.
After all that I went through he finally left me alone and I started to gain back my weight and strength. But every now and then I would get really bad dreams about someone that I love. I always pay attention to those because as soon as I get up from it I would get a phone called about that person. And every time something or someone is going to come visit me that isn’t human, I know because I would get that edgy feeling so I either change my position or go sleep somewhere. 

Advertisements