Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590156 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1785 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »
They should have left the ritual the way it is.  It is bad omen to change the ways if they don't know the outcome.  In your case, he was looking for you.  Thank god your house is protected by spirits or esle you are a goner.  If you dream of tigers and the tiger was the dead guy then it is likely that the guy died because he was taken by poj ntxooj and them.  It should explained why he turned into a tiger in your dream.  Hope you get better.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

mly87

« Reply #1786 on: April 23, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »
I'm saying the same thing and yes i do think it was him. And thank you abou ur concern. I am much better now. its been five years since that happened. The burn scar on my had is the only thing that reminds of what i have been through but i learned how to let that get pass by me. I'm realy sensitive to those things so i tried to avoid funerals of people i don't know and my mom don't make me go anymore because of what happened to me. 

sylliye

« Reply #1787 on: April 23, 2010, 08:30:23 AM »
Re: Mly87 - wow that was spooky... it's like the movie "THE MAID" (I think it was singapore/phillipino movie i forgot) I agree, people shouldn't mess with the ritual. Especially marriage stuff with the deads. I'm glad that you're ok now.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1788 on: April 23, 2010, 09:03:40 AM »
have to come back and read all these stories... just bookmarking this thread...

sylliye

Paranoid
« Reply #1789 on: April 23, 2010, 09:23:26 AM »
We live in the Carolinas and at work, I've been texting these stories to my lil SIL and she reads them on the way home from school sitting in the bus. So yesterday morning while walking to her bus stop, she heard something/someone breathing really hard behind her, literally right by her ears.

She turned around to see if anyone was there and didn't see anything, but began to realize that the dogs were barking continously loud as if someone was there. When she looked over to the dogs she imagined a person dressed in hmong clothes standing in the woods...

She spook herself out and ran. Then she txt me to top txting her these ghost stories, bc she's getting paranoid from it. lol.

I enjoy reading them....Thank you all for sharing and keep em coming :D

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:55:10 AM by sylliye »

3PeazNaPod

« Reply #1790 on: April 23, 2010, 10:00:10 AM »
   When I was younger (probably still in middle school), we live in McDonough homes. I share a room with both my younger sisters. The house was fine. We didn’t experience much phenomenon activities. But I remember this one night and I was struggling to fall asleep because it was a school night. I was tossing and turning and both of my sisters were fast asleep already. Everyone in my family was asleep too. In my family my parents never let us stay up late on a school week. Everyone goes to sleep by 8-9ish  :P.  We’re use to that because we’ve been doing that ever since the first day we started school. The house was dead quiet. Our bed was place by the corner with me sleeping on the edge facing the door. I always keep my door close at night because I’m a chicken myself. Anyways, I was lying there trying to go to sleep and then suddenly I hear my door knob turning! It’s probably just around 10pm (but that time was super late for me already). It startled me and I got scared and pulled my blanket close to my face. The door knob continue to turn like a little kid trying to get inside but isn’t strong enough to open it. I was so scared to even move. It continues for a couple more minutes then it just stop. I guess I got so scared that I feel asleep after that.
   The next day I woke up, but didn’t really think much about it because stuff like that never happen in our house so there wasn’t much for me to worry about. Then a while after that it happens again. This time my whole family was still up and it was around 7-8ish pm. I had a major headache that night so I decided to go rest on my bed first while my parents are in their room and my younger brothers were still taking their baths. My sisters were in my parents’ room too. I was the only one in my room with the lights off. I was lying on my bed facing the door when the door knob started turning again! It freaked me out. The lights were still on in the hallway and I can hear my parents and them in their bedroom talking and I can also hear my brothers in the bathroom. So I decided to look at the door (from my bed) to see if I can see a shadow reflecting from the light through the little space under the door just in case it’s my baby brother or someone. But there wasn’t any! Because if there was someone standing behind my door, I can see their shadow, but there wasn’t anything blocking the light that was reflecting under the door. I look at the door knob and I can literally see it turning!  :-\ It continues on for a couple more minutes then it stop. The second it stops I jump out of my bed and ran to my parents’ room as fast as I can. When I got there, everyone was busy doing their own things. My brothers were still in the bathroom. I ask my parents and everyone there if someone came and try to open my door. They all said no and that they haven’t even left the room. I told my parents what happen and they just shrug it off like it’s nothing to worry about. But I guess that time I was still young and dumb so I let it pass again. It didn’t happen again after that. I still wonder if it was only my imagination or not. But I still remember the noise of the door knob turning and it still freaks me out when I think about it. I also heard that McDonough homes were built on top of Indian burial ground, but I’m not sure if that’s a fact or not.  :o

mly87

« Reply #1791 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
sylliye- yes i've seen that movie before and i never thought of it before.

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #1792 on: April 23, 2010, 02:35:03 PM »
My workplace bathroom toilets have all been updated so they now have auto-flush.  The auto-flush only works if there is motion that triggers it.  So, say someone goes into the stall and sits down, when they get up, the toilet somehow knows that business has been taken care of and it flushes on its own.  Now... to the scary part.  Sometimes, the toilets flush by themself.  People have complained that these upgrades are wasteful because they're using up too much water because even though no one's in the stall using the toilet it flushes by itself.   :o  Oh! Almost forgot. I heard someone quit because it was really scary. 

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:09:29 PM by TamTSEEB! »

sweetvoice

« Reply #1793 on: April 24, 2010, 08:56:22 PM »
This guy who likes to do internet friendship. One time he was telling us that he meet this girl and they started talking on the phoone. His phone has caller ID and her phone number is on it so everytime he picks it up then they talk. A few time his mom and sister answer the phone with the her number on it no one answers. The sister decided to call the phone number back and it was a white family's voice mail. She left a few message and the person not to call or else shes going to take action. The white man call back and said he never call their phone.

maxwell09

« Reply #1794 on: April 24, 2010, 11:29:37 PM »
this happen to me and my brother the other day at night
we were having a boring day at the gym playing volleyball so my younger brother and his two friends came up to me and asked me if i can take them to go to the gas station to go buy some snacks and rent a DVD and just kick it at our house. I agreed and we went and got our DVD and junk food. We arrived home, my brother and his friends quickly bolt upstairs to sit and kickback. While i went to the kitchen to go cook. After about 2-3 hours i hear a knock on my bedroom door "hey maxwell09, can you send my friends home now?" my brother pleaded, I nod and told him that ill be right out in 5 minutes. Before i knew it we all got into my car my brother took shotgun while his friends in the back passenger seat. They only lived like about 15 minutes away past the high school, beside our cousins village. I made a right turn onto this road which i normally take as a short cut towards my cousins house. Tonight for some reason seemed very eerie, the road narrowed, the trees in the forest taller and seemingly darker than i normally know but then i noticed a truck in front of us and I shrugged it. My brother and his friends were blabbering away about how cool, funny, and stupid the movie was when all of a sudden my eyes always on the road the entire time saw a medium body figure pitch black shadow quickly crossed our road path and into the woods. I widen my eyes and thought WTF!? was that and did my brother and his friends also witness what I just saw? Some reason they didnt because they were still chatting away in their own world. I freaked but kept myself quiet so they wont make a fuss. Still driving, keeping my cool together, prayed a little bit that I'd only imagined that event, we were getting closer to my cousins house. Right after I calmed a little and the rascals quit blabbering my brother and I saw the truck in front of us screech its tires, skid violently and swerved past the yellow line and into the bushes of woods. It literally flipped up side down but only tip to its right side. We heard a loud car crash with shattered glass window. "O-Shit!", my brother said. What The F****? Call The Police!"one friend in the back yelped."We Gotta Help Them!", the other friend in the back screamed. I didn't say anything and was in shock for a moment before realizing that I had pulled over on our side of the curb just ahead. My brother and I was still in the car but his friends were out before us and already looking inside calling out if the driver and passengers were okay. I scold and convince my brother to stay in the car but right after I got out of my car as I was about to run up to them and see what was happening, my brothers friends were running back towards the car shouting "go.. go.. Go! Get Back IN The Car now!!!" F*** that the moment i saw them running back I was scared shitless opening the car door and slamming it! My brother and his friends got inside in a split second as I stomped on my gas paddle and off we went to one of the friends house. We got there and then one of the friend insisted that we slept over for the night. I happily went inside dragging my brother without a doubt. Before we got to bed I called my parents and told them that me and brother were going to have to sleep over for the night. After a moment we the friends finally broke out and said that they didnt see nor hear anyone inside the truck...     

Missterious

« Reply #1795 on: April 25, 2010, 05:20:37 AM »
this happen to me and my brother the other day at night
we were having a boring day at the gym playing volleyball so my younger brother and his two friends came up to me and asked me if i can take them to go to the gas station to go buy some snacks and rent a DVD and just kick it at our house. I agreed and we went and got our DVD and junk food. We arrived home, my brother and his friends quickly bolt upstairs to sit and kickback. While i went to the kitchen to go cook. After about 2-3 hours i hear a knock on my bedroom door "hey maxwell09, can you send my friends home now?" my brother pleaded, I nod and told him that ill be right out in 5 minutes. Before i knew it we all got into my car my brother took shotgun while his friends in the back passenger seat. They only lived like about 15 minutes away past the high school, beside our cousins village. I made a right turn onto this road which i normally take as a short cut towards my cousins house. Tonight for some reason seemed very eerie, the road narrowed, the trees in the forest taller and seemingly darker than i normally know but then i noticed a truck in front of us and I shrugged it. My brother and his friends were blabbering away about how cool, funny, and stupid the movie was when all of a sudden my eyes always on the road the entire time saw a medium body figure pitch black shadow quickly crossed our road path and into the woods. I widen my eyes and thought WTF!? was that and did my brother and his friends also witness what I just saw? Some reason they didnt because they were still chatting away in their own world. I freaked but kept myself quiet so they wont make a fuss. Still driving, keeping my cool together, prayed a little bit that I'd only imagined that event, we were getting closer to my cousins house. Right after I calmed a little and the rascals quit blabbering my brother and I saw the truck in front of us screech its tires, skid violently and swerved past the yellow line and into the bushes of woods. It literally flipped up side down but only tip to its right side. We heard a loud car crash with shattered glass window. "O-Shit!", my brother said. What The F****? Call The Police!"one friend in the back yelped."We Gotta Help Them!", the other friend in the back screamed. I didn't say anything and was in shock for a moment before realizing that I had pulled over on our side of the curb just ahead. My brother and I was still in the car but his friends were out before us and already looking inside calling out if the driver and passengers were okay. I scold and convince my brother to stay in the car but right after I got out of my car as I was about to run up to them and see what was happening, my brothers friends were running back towards the car shouting "go.. go.. Go! Get Back IN The Car now!!!" F*** that the moment i saw them running back I was scared shitless opening the car door and slamming it! My brother and his friends got inside in a split second as I stomped on my gas paddle and off we went to one of the friends house. We got there and then one of the friend insisted that we slept over for the night. I happily went inside dragging my brother without a doubt. Before we got to bed I called my parents and told them that me and brother were going to have to sleep over for the night. After a moment we the friends finally broke out and said that they didnt see nor hear anyone inside the truck...     

puas tiag mas?? ?  :-\

maxwell09

« Reply #1796 on: April 25, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »
 my brothers friends dont lie and the very next morning I drove there to go take the short cut home and check but the truck was gone and there were no tire marks

Cherr.Girl

« Reply #1797 on: April 25, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »
so i was reading these stories. all of you guys have some scary stories to share. some of them gives me the goosebumps.

Cherr.Girl

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1798 on: April 25, 2010, 07:40:43 PM »
omg.. you guys got some great stories.

bossymum

« Reply #1799 on: April 26, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »
My workplace bathroom toilets have all been updated so they now have auto-flush.  The auto-flush only works if there is motion that triggers it.  So, say someone goes into the stall and sits down, when they get up, the toilet somehow knows that business has been taken care of and it flushes on its own.  Now... to the scary part.  Sometimes, the toilets flush by themself.  People have complained that these upgrades are wasteful because they're using up too much water because even though no one's in the stall using the toilet it flushes by itself.   :o  Oh! Almost forgot. I heard someone quit because it was really scary. 
reminds, on saturaday i went to a flag football tourney and i went to go use the college bathroom with a friend. it was just us two, after we both finished and wash our hands, i reached out my hands so the motion dector on the hand tissues would give me tissue to dry my hands. after that, we both reached the exit door when we both heard the motion dector turned back on and the hand tissues coming out. i said "wtf!?" and walked out and continued on with our conversation.L OL

Advertisements