Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590249 times)

madeup

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1815 on: April 30, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »
i had a weird experience once...
this happened in high school, i was prob a freshman at this time. During this time, the G-Line was popular among hmong teens. Anyways, my bff, introduced me to the g-line and we lefted msgs for other  ppl and stuff. one of the guys we who conversed with, his name is LEE, he wanted her home phone to call her. my bff has 2 separate phone lines, one for home and one for internet use only (dial up was popular at this time) so she gave him the internet phone to call...this line was also hooked up with caller id. when the guy called, no number showed up on the caller id, it didn't even say private or anything. but w/e...we all talked with the guy for about an hour or so. he told us about him, his fam and interest and what not. anyways, the phone suddenly went dead and the guy never called back so we got bored and decided to play the Ouija board.
being my crafty self, i made one from a notebook paper (so we can burn after use) we weren't too crazy and didn't ask dumb questions about the "ghost" but rather stuff like...when will i get marry. does so n so like me...so forth. randomly...i asked about "lee", and asked what his phone number was. so the Ouija board spelled it out a 612 # (which lee claimed he was from Minneapolis) i jotted down the number and didn't call til the next morning.
anyways...foll owing morning, prob around noon, my bff was like, hey you should call that number. so i went ahead and dialed and asked for lee. it was an elderly women who answered the phone. when i asked for lee, she asked who i was and how i knew him. so i told her we met through a chat line and (LIED) that he gave us his number. the lady started balling saying that lee died 2 years ago already. she has asked if we had contact with him and what he said. i just told her he talked about his family and how he loves them n stuff. i was freaked out, so i apologized and hung up. weird stuff.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

madeup

« Reply #1816 on: April 30, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »
another weird story... sorry this is going to be SUPER LONG!!! but i didnt feel like splitting it up in several posts

before i got married, the bedroom that i use to sleep in...weird things would always happen. i ALWAYS got sat on. as soon as i close my eyes and doze off for 5 minutes, i can feel it creeping up on me (always starts on my feet then gradually making its way to my shoulders)
when it first started, i use to run to my parents room n sleep with them. i tell them everytime it happens but they always make up some excuses that its nothing.
this happened daily for a good 6 months...my dad put branches around my bed...put a knife under my bed, knife under my pillow, those blk/white rope things tied in knots under my pillow, those red triangle pouches, bracelets, necklaces (all that good stuff) and it still comes back. the weird thing was that...everyti me we try something new it went away for a week, then starts happening again.
it eventually gotten to the point where i was literally afraid to sleep in my own room (im the only daughter so no one to share with) throughout this time...some weird events happened...ill share a few of the events

for example: this was on sat morning, my brother asked me to drive him to his friends house. i dropped him off and came back home. i was tired so i layed on my bed for 5 minutes, my door was closed. in my middrift...i heard my brother calling my name (he's not home)...he kept repeating it and opened my door, and he kept saying my name over n over again.im a bit hazy at this point, my computer chair was next to my bed, i see a figure sitting there i thought it was one of my brothers...so i reached out but it vanished....at that exact time...i felt this heavy pressure starting from my feet making its way up...i shouted O shit, no this cant be happening right now. i tried to fight it off but eventually gave up and wait for it to dissappear...a fter 5 intense long minutes the pressure lifted and ran the F outta my room. i asked my other bro's if my brother(the one i just dropped off) came home. they said no. hour later my brother called me to go pick him up, i told him what happened and he said he never came home. til this day...i dont know why the 'thing" disguised its voice as my brothers.

another time... this happened after i got married n moved out. my husband is christian, hes prob never even seen a ghost in his whole dang life or got sat on. he use to think im crazy and doesnt believe me when i tell him my past experiences. on our wedding night...we slept in my room. the negotiating thing was still going on in the living room. we were dead tired from all the running around all day. as we laid in bed i kept hearing footsteps creaking around the bed...i knew what it was but he didnt...i was too tired to give a crap at that time and fell asleep. the next morning, the hub told me he got sat on, he heard footsteps walkin all arond the bed all night, and then it came closer to his feet and he got sat on...he didnt sleep the whole night. ever since that incident, the hub will not sleep in that room everytime we visit..

when i got married and moved out...my bro took over, he got sat on every day. then he got married, both him n his wife got sat on. then they had a kid...the baby wakes up and cried EVERYDAY after 1:00am...eventua lly my parents did a ua neej thing...and the lady told them that a spirit lives in the closet...but they didnt mention anything about how to get rid of it, or where it came from? til this day its still happening...my brother n his wife moved out... none of the younger siblings want that room. lol.

Gutts

« Reply #1817 on: April 30, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »
These are some pretty wacked up stories.  For those of you who do experience paranormal activities, do you guys ever consider calling ghost hunters or investigators?  I think it would be a great way for them to validate some of your claims, and maybe you can even share the evidence that was collected with us fellow Ph'ers.

Gutts

« Reply #1818 on: April 30, 2010, 03:42:30 PM »
This isn't a story related to Hmong, but there is a Ghost Hunting team in Wausau that do a lot of these investigations involving the paranormal.  I don't want to copy & paste the case document on their website to the forum here, but, this is probably one of the most disturbing cases I've read on their site.

http://www.pat-wausau.org/cases/Private%20Residence%20in%20Southern%20Wisconsin.html

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #1819 on: April 30, 2010, 11:36:54 PM »
I came upon something really, really strange once. It was the spring of 2009 when my cousin was out of town for school. She went to studied out of state for the quarter. She was my roommate. When she went away for the quarter, I had the room to myself. Her bed, clothes, study tables, and little things are all still there. Anyway, during one Saturday afternoon, I gathered up all my dirty laundry and put it inside my basket. I was going to do my laundry at my apartment complex laundry place. Anyway, I looked inside my purse to see if I have enough coins to go do my laundry. I only found six quarters inside. I put the six quarters on the right side of my bed then I went and look inside my piggy bank for more quarters. No lucks! inside my piggy bank was coins smaller than 25 cent. So I went back to my purse and took out three green dollars. I was going to biked to the nearby store to exchange it for quarters. However, when I sat down on my bed again, there was four other quarters on my bed about a few inches away from the original six quarters that I had. They were nicely placed on the bed. I was so confused because I know for sure that I only had six quarters. I even counted my quarters before and there was only six. I know that I only put down six quarters on the bed with no other coins. There was no way I could have gotten four more quarters right next to my original six, nicely placed too. This freaked me out because I thought I was going to go crazy. I questioned myself like did I forgot to do my math right or something? However, no matter how I think and think back about what I did, there was no way that I could have miss counted the quarters. I only had six quarters, that's it...no more or no less. However, I still don't know how in the hell the extra four other quarters got there. I know for sure that I didn't take anything out of my piggy bank because there was no quarters inside. At the same time when I noticed the four quarters, I had a strange feeling that I wasn't alone. I got so scared so I called my mom. I cried while I was telling her because I was scared and confused. However,  My mom just told me to use it. She said that my grandparents probably just wanted to help me because I didn't have enough money for my laundry. I am a pretty reasonably person and I know my math so there is no way that I couldn't miss counted the quarters.

Another story that happened in the same room! This was also when my cousin was out of state to study for the quarter. Anyway, I have a paper that was due the coming weekend so I spent the whole day reading and researching for information to support my thesis statement. It was around 7 pm or so and I went to lied down on my bed. When I was about to close my eyes, I felt something strange in my presence. I could feel like there was someone there watching me. Suddenly, I couldn't moved. I feel like somebody is holding me down on the bed and was on-top of me. At the corner of my eyes, it seemed like that something was a dark shadow. I could feel him coming to me and lying on top of me. I feel so scared. I wanted to scream and yelled for help because i know that my other cousin is on the other room, but I just couldn't yelled anything out. I couldn't even move no matter how hard I tried. I just got scared and lied there. After a while, it seems like whatever that is, it wasn't there anymore. When I realized that I could moved my arms and legs again, I stood up and looked around my room. There was nothing there. I tried to blush it off as nothing--that I just have sleep sleep paralysis but then even now, I know what I saw and felt. I wasn't even sleeping yet so how can I experienced sleep paralysis. ---- Later I realized when talking to my cousin and other people that this could be a case of "FAT-Lying" (sorry I don't know how to spell the Hmong word for it....this is the best word I can come up with atm) that a lot of Hmong people also experienced too.

Please excuse if it makes no sense to you guys!!!

perhaps your parents were right...someti mes we have special people that had passed watching over us, somewhat like a guardian angel.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:41:48 PM by NtxheeYeesVaj »

Missterious

« Reply #1820 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »
i had a weird experience once...
this happened in high school, i was prob a freshman at this time. During this time, the G-Line was popular among hmong teens. Anyways, my bff, introduced me to the g-line and we lefted msgs for other  ppl and stuff. one of the guys we who conversed with, his name is LEE, he wanted her home phone to call her. my bff has 2 separate phone lines, one for home and one for internet use only (dial up was popular at this time) so she gave him the internet phone to call...this line was also hooked up with caller id. when the guy called, no number showed up on the caller id, it didn't even say private or anything. but w/e...we all talked with the guy for about an hour or so. he told us about him, his fam and interest and what not. anyways, the phone suddenly went dead and the guy never called back so we got bored and decided to play the Ouija board.
being my crafty self, i made one from a notebook paper (so we can burn after use) we weren't too crazy and didn't ask dumb questions about the "ghost" but rather stuff like...when will i get marry. does so n so like me...so forth. randomly...i asked about "lee", and asked what his phone number was. so the Ouija board spelled it out a 612 # (which lee claimed he was from Minneapolis) i jotted down the number and didn't call til the next morning.
anyways...foll owing morning, prob around noon, my bff was like, hey you should call that number. so i went ahead and dialed and asked for lee. it was an elderly women who answered the phone. when i asked for lee, she asked who i was and how i knew him. so i told her we met through a chat line and (LIED) that he gave us his number. the lady started balling saying that lee died 2 years ago already. she has asked if we had contact with him and what he said. i just told her he talked about his family and how he loves them n stuff. i was freaked out, so i apologized and hung up. weird stuff.

*sighs* I remember the gline days.   :P

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1821 on: May 04, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
 :idiot2:

precious_nkaujhli_chi

« Reply #1822 on: May 05, 2010, 02:57:57 PM »
On a late cold and misty night, actually it was after midnight, my parents were on their way to pick up my brother at Mickey D.  They had to drive through the long 1/2 mile long gravel road to get to the pavement.  My dad noticed that the headlight was flickering, so he stopped to inspect the headlights a few hundred feet prior to the pavement.  All of sudden, my mom told my dad to get in just go before they're late pick up my brother. 

Either when they got home or in the morning when my mom told my dad what happened during the time he was inspecting the car, she saw those white little ghost.  She didn't want us to be affraid of it, so i wasn't aware of the situation until after my husband and i went back to visit from CA.  Ewwww....whene ver my husband and i approach the area, he'd always joke about it and i would always get mad.  Of course, he has a big mouth.....I don't like to travel/go anywhere after midnight.

Anyways, the older folks at my parents' village see a few paranormal sightings, but they don't make a big deal about.  By the way, they live in the boonies of NC.

precious_nkaujhli_chi

« Reply #1823 on: May 05, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »
 :-\  Remember how i say my husband have a big mouth.  Last memorial weekend, we (my husband's family) went camping and there goes my husband's big mouth, again.

A few of the guys were joking about "what if a ghost appears" and yada...yada... early in the AM, after we'all went to sleep, we started to hear foot steps.  the nex night, the guys tied cans w/ fihing lines around our camp....scarry thought....the n later that summer, another camping trip, my husband wanted to go to the hunted campground, as per our in-laws told him.  we didn't go, because our dad-in-law said not there.....

Missterious

« Reply #1824 on: May 06, 2010, 01:22:24 AM »
When I drove down to Milwaukee to visit my older sis, I saw a helium balloon drag across the street as if a child was holding on to the string.  The odd thing was that it was drag midair across the pavement when the light turned green for walk.  We were inside my car and thought it was rather strange. 

I can imagine the spook in that. 

hmoobcola

« Reply #1825 on: May 06, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »
           Ok, here's one of my stories that just happened to my brother and SIL and even myself that had experience it.  Well story goes like this my brother and SIL had been planning to move out and was looking to rent a home.  But being my brother a gangster he couldn't blend in with the other hmong neighborhood and only wanted a "white" neighborhood one that cause no violence to his family of three.  They found this really nice home for rent in a seniority neighborhood.  These home are the one without a sidewalk.  The house was really beautiful and built of bricks.  They contacted the owner and he was renting it for only 900 a month.  That was really cheap, the reason being was the owner son and girlfriend didn't want to live there anymore. 

During the first day they move some stuff there they brung their childrens and one of them had claim to seen a person setting at the stair.  He told me this after i got upstairs from unloading the washer/dryer.  Well i told him to tell his mom(is my SIL) hes only 6 years old and hes mom got kind of crept out and yelled at him.  Therefore the son just shut up about it and  so me and one of my older brother(a apprentice shaman) checked out the house and found nothing and thought nothing of it.  So my dad came and swept the house with those hmong paper and chanting for any spirits to go out.

My brother and SIL wanted me to drop off my mom to watch the kids at their new house which had cable for my mom to watch.  While there we would always here some really loud thumping noises like someone jumping but my brother told me it was the sum-pump incase water flood into the house.  So that ease my tension around the noises.  During the 3rd week of my bro and SIL living there called my mom.  She told her last night they went to sleep at their friends house because there was something in the house.  My bro works 3rd shift so around 10:30 he would leave to work and my SIL will be home. She hears water running and someone keeps calling her name.  She would also hear birds calling/crying noises at around 12:00pm and living room pillow will be on the floors.  Being a rather smart person she didnt answer the voice nor did she get up to check it out.  It had also became attach to my brother and SIL second son who was only 4 years old.  He wasn't scard of the spirit but kept communicating to him and telling him that uncle wants them out.  This continues for a few days and my SIL started to get sick and lose her voice a bit and was taking medicine and out of no-where the second son says mommy uncle says drink some hot cocoa and it'll make you better.  This continues for 3 days and my older brother had his master burn incest to check if there was anything their and truth be told there was an old man spirit living there and wants them out or worse will come.  That the spirit cannot be forced out because that is his home and plus they're only renting so it's not polite to do that.  My SIL friends came by the house with peach tree branches to wack it out but it got even angrier and more stuff started to happen.  Well later that night my parents went to sleep over the house with my brother and SIL and also i went with my older brother/older SIL to their place.  My older brother who can see spirits and contact it around 8pm talked to it in the living room.  I swear the living room got so cold that i can see my breath and it was literally 80 degree outside.  You can sense something there because my heart was thumping really fast and once my older brother told the old man that they will move and give them a week to move.  The spirit got angry and turn off the tv and said only 3 days.  So we move everything in three days but my older brother had to tie a string around their family because the spirit is mostly after them.

On the last day of moving, I drove a jeep and it was parked near the garage and the rest trucks behind me.  Initially I(I was the only one driving the jeep) was the last one to leave and saw something that look like and a shadow trying to sit next to me in the car and i was like oh no then threw all the junk there.  Speeded out of the driveway and towards my other brothers.  When i got home my SIL says that there was a shadow there earlier but didn't say anything about it to us.  So all this happened within a month and the scary part was that I was their experiencing it too.

The house is in Brown Deer, Wisconsin 1block south of a really fancy country club.  Sorry if its kind of long and not that interesting to you guys but shet i still be scare at home knowing they move back in with us.

madeup

« Reply #1826 on: May 07, 2010, 10:33:14 AM »
hmoobcola, dang that some scary stuff!!!
i dont know the full story, but heard details from my mother. my aunt's son, his friend passed away. and that dead friend followed him to his house. my aunts son is also married with a child. weird things kept happening to him and his family. for example like, son's toys start moving, foot steps in bedroom, a dent on their bed, and so forth. supposedly, a shaman came and did something and told that spirit friend to leave. the shaman told him not to drive by this deads friends house anymore...i guess which he ended up doing at one point, bc it came back and weird stuff started happening again. iono what happened after though.

lorb

« Reply #1827 on: May 11, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »
When my mom was still a little girl. She lived in a village that was being terrorized by a tiger. So at night they would set up a grenade trap on a road where they saw the tiger tracks, but weeks came and just more horses and cows went. (the road splited into two and reconnected) So oneday they put eggs and dolls on one road and the trap on the other. the next morning the tiger was found dead. My mom Says it was the size of a large horse, but anyways the story is that with the tiger were those things..... dont know how to spell it but the little demon girls. Anyways they protected the tiger but since they went the other way to play with the dolls and the eggs, the tiger was vulnerable and killed. The skin of the tiger was hung up on the.... i guess u can say major' house... but anyways later on the night the major's wife heard the little demon girls come say.... daddy daddy let's go....... and he replied......a ll i am now is skin, they have eaten all my meat i can't come with u guys anymore.

lorb

« Reply #1828 on: May 11, 2010, 11:39:54 AM »
Here is another one... Short one... My grandpa was killed because he killed a tiger.... he went hunting killed a tiger and the villagers went with him to find it.....and hmong people,being really loud and happy whenever a meal comes....they were like who killed it and they replied my g-pa's name.... later on he got sick and died. The demon girls got him...im pretty sure.

sahara

« Reply #1829 on: May 11, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »
When my mom was still a little girl. She lived in a village that was being terrorized by a tiger. So at night they would set up a grenade trap on a road where they saw the tiger tracks, but weeks came and just more horses and cows went. (the road splited into two and reconnected) So oneday they put eggs and dolls on one road and the trap on the other. the next morning the tiger was found dead. My mom Says it was the size of a large horse, but anyways the story is that with the tiger were those things..... dont know how to spell it but the little demon girls. Anyways they protected the tiger but since they went the other way to play with the dolls and the eggs, the tiger was vulnerable and killed. The skin of the tiger was hung up on the.... i guess u can say major' house... but anyways later on the night the major's wife heard the little demon girls come say.... daddy daddy let's go....... and he replied......a ll i am now is skin, they have eaten all my meat i can't come with u guys anymore.

That's one spooky story.

Advertisements