Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590287 times)

Gutts

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1830 on: May 11, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
           Ok, here's one of my stories ....

Yikes.  That's pretty close to home for me.  What street is it on in Brown Deer?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #1831 on: May 11, 2010, 05:58:11 PM »
Yikes.  That's pretty close to home for me.  What street is it on in Brown Deer?

2nd. wanna drive by it.

passingby#2

« Reply #1832 on: May 11, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »
When my mom was still a little girl. She lived in a village that was being terrorized by a tiger. So at night they would set up a grenade trap on a road where they saw the tiger tracks, but weeks came and just more horses and cows went. (the road splited into two and reconnected) So oneday they put eggs and dolls on one road and the trap on the other. the next morning the tiger was found dead. My mom Says it was the size of a large horse, but anyways the story is that with the tiger were those things..... dont know how to spell it but the little demon girls. Anyways they protected the tiger but since they went the other way to play with the dolls and the eggs, the tiger was vulnerable and killed. The skin of the tiger was hung up on the.... i guess u can say major' house... but anyways later on the night the major's wife heard the little demon girls come say.... daddy daddy let's go....... and he replied......a ll i am now is skin, they have eaten all my meat i can't come with u guys anymore.

:o

Images

« Reply #1833 on: May 12, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
wow... scarey! stuff....

I don't want to go to the bathroom alone now!

sylliye

« Reply #1834 on: May 13, 2010, 11:57:12 AM »
This story happened to my husband when he was about 14-15 yrs old. There was a grandma who passed away and my husband and his friends were some of the few that went to stay at the house, while others were at the funeral place.

My husband was tired and found a room with less people and slept on the bed while everyone around him was playing cards and talking away. After a while of napping, he woke up to find that no one else was in the room. It was probably just a little after sunrise and so he went out to the living room.

Everyone was sitting in one corner of the house and just stared at him. Someone finally asked him if he saw her. My husband replied and said saw who? He was puzzled and so they told him that the room he slept in was the deceased grandma's room. When they were all in that room, they heard footsteps towards the bathroom and everyone rushed out to the living room and left him in the room. No one came to wake him up or get him because they were too scared.

My husband told them that he didn't see anything, but while he was napping on the bed, he felt as if someone walked right passed him and in slow motion, he can hear the sandals (asian sandals) making that flip flop noise going towards the bathroom. He heard it close the door and turn on the shower and heard nothing else after that until he woke up with complete quietness in that room.

He was too tired to think that it would have been the deceased person's spirit. He only thought that the people staying there were walking in and out and someone took a shower.

A while after the funeral, everyone laughs at him about how everyone was scared shitless and he just slept in that room like nothing happened. My husband says at that time, he didn't know that it could have been the grandma so he wasn't scared.

chingy-vang

« Reply #1835 on: May 21, 2010, 12:19:54 AM »
What a Dead Thread.......L et me help jump start

Back in Laos when my mom was a kid, she was playing with a bunch of other kids at a funeral. She remembers seeing a kid wearing white that was playing with them the whole day. Not until she grew older that she realized Hmong people don't wear white.

mslinalee

« Reply #1836 on: May 24, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »
I have my own experince with ghost too . :) Sorry this is like SUPER long . Haha it happened the first night , then the next day all day .

It was back in 2006 , 4 years ago , in my house and currently i'm still living in now . It's a 2 story house plus the basement , and the basement has 2 bedrooms , a big living room ( at the time ), a bathroom , and a laundry room . So mainly it's like a a second living room or whatever you want to call it .
Will, it was during summer 06 when it was just my older brother , his wife , my cousin , my cousin's girlfriend (at the time now it's his ex-gf , plus she was my sisternlaw's sister) , and me . Plus my grandma home alone . Since that summer during the end of the week in june my parents left to NC to visit some realative .

The first incident happened the day they left that night , it was my birthday and my sisternlaw's birthday that week . So we stayed down stiars and dranked some alochol and everything to celebrate . That night my little cousin (about 13 or so i think) came over with his brother (the one that is going out with my sisterinlaw's sister) . And as far as I know he can see things and he really can and feel unwanted spirts there and stuff and he can also do those hmong stuff . And in my room i don't have a door to my closet since i didn't have a closet we had to torn down the wall and share with my brother and his wife . So , that night we told my little cousin to sit next to the closet and he wouldn't he kept saying i would sit anywhere but not near that closet . And we were all just like what the hell , okay , sure then . But he didn't tell us until the next day that there was someone in that closet that kept looking at him that's why he didn't want to sit there , and it totally scared all of us .

And during that next day in the morning at 7am or something , it was already bright outside since it's summer you know . And me and my sisternlaw's sister were sleeping in my room . I saw a persons figure sitting at the end of the bed , of my step sister's bed . She was just sitting there . The ghostly figured looked like those old time women who wears the under white shirt before wearing the hmong clothes , and had her hair up in a bun . And my sisternlaw's sister saw a firgure standing next to my bed and was fixing my bed and trying to fix my blanket in stuff . And from what she described it was the same discription . When we went to look at my step-sisters picture on the top drawer . It was the exact same person figure . We didn't really tell each other what we saw until we looked the picture , because my sisternlaw's sister asked me how her mom looked like . It freaked us out and we got up and went to my brothers room and woke them up . But we didn't tell them . Until later .

And during that whole day , We wanted to throw my cousin's girlfriend a birthday party , so we did . But before we even started anything my sisternlaw and her sister went down stairs to do things . My sister in law was in her room getting her phone and her camera , and my sisternlaw's sister was in the downstairs bathroom . My sisternlaw's sister heard some things in the bath room like someone talking or mummbling to each other or something so she got scared and ran out . While at the time my sisternlaw was in her room she heard someone in her closet crying to themself and talking at the same time *(the closet is a shared closet between to bedrooms , BUT for some reason it's always very cold in the closet)* . They both ran up the stairs at the same time , didn't want to tell anyone what happened but we kept asking them what happened so they told us what happened . So have to we did my cousins birthday we called my mom in nc and she had to call my cousin's dad to tell him that we are going over to his house so he could tie a red string for us . And we told him everything that had happened since we were home alone . So we asked him since no one is home , if it was okay if his son came over and stayed with us and he said it was okay .

But after my parents came home we had to do a little jingle bell thing , and from what I know they said there was a little kid in that house his spirit is still probably there or left not really sure . And also the figure that me and my sisternlaw's sister saw was one of my step-sisters mother . From what I understand they said she came was because she probably thought I was her daughter cause I looked like her and was wondering who was sleeping in her daughter's bed. But that's only what they told me . I'm not really sure what really happened . But they also told me that my step-sister keeps calling for her mother to come and get her, since her mother past away .

Will , I'll tell more later there are so many stories that happned in that house , and we are still living in it til this day . The house has been empty for 6 years , and we moved in , and we've been living in the house since , 2005 . { 2005-2010 , 5 years and on going }

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #1837 on: May 25, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »
I have a scary ghost story to share.  But, I can't share it 'cause it's to scary. 

officegirl

« Reply #1838 on: May 25, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »
So this happened to my uncle and grandpa in Laos.  They were hunting in the forest when my grandpa accidently shot a tiger.  My grandpa automatically knew what he shot and told my uncle to not look up for some reason.  They both ran as fast as they could back to the village.  They never told anyone what happen because they were so scary.  And sure enough, each week, someone was dying from illness or missing from hunting.  It got to the fourth week, that the village knew something was wrong, but they never had the chance to figure it out because the war happened and everyone moved out of the village.  It is a shame my uncle never saw what my grandpa saw, and my grandpa died in the war, so we may never know what he saw.
I’ve always been a silent reader..but since this thread looks like it is dying..i will contribute..lo l..

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #1839 on: May 25, 2010, 02:34:36 PM »
So this happened to my uncle and grandpa in Laos.  They were hunting in the forest when my grandpa accidently shot a tiger.  My grandpa automatically knew what he shot and told my uncle to not look up for some reason.  They both ran as fast as they could back to the village.  They never told anyone what happen because they were so scary.  And sure enough, each week, someone was dying from illness or missing from hunting.  It got to the fourth week, that the village knew something was wrong, but they never had the chance to figure it out because the war happened and everyone moved out of the village.  It is a shame my uncle never saw what my grandpa saw, and my grandpa died in the war, so we may never know what he saw.
I’ve always been a silent reader..but since this thread looks like it is dying..i will contribute..lo l..

...If your uncle never saw what your grandpa saw, then he did not know what was shot.  And if your grandpa died in the war and you all don't know what he shot, how do you know now that your grandpa shot a tiger?

Hmm....

officegirl

« Reply #1840 on: May 25, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »
...If your uncle never saw what your grandpa saw, then he did not know what was shot.  And if your grandpa died in the war and you all don't know what he shot, how do you know now that your grandpa shot a tiger?

Hmm....

Sorry if I didn't clarify it but my uncle did saw my grandpa shot the tiger but after that my grandpa told him not to look up...so after the shot..thats when my uncle has no clue what happened

officegirl

« Reply #1841 on: May 25, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »
okay another one!!!
So my dad told me that one time in Laos, he went to go court his girl at her home  which took a day to get there.  It was night time and you know how back in the old days, the guy would talk to the girl through her bedroom wall.  Well, my dad was getting his game on talking about this and that and after awhile he notice something white standing maybe a good 25 or 30 feet away from him.  He turned on his flashlight and sure enough it was a poj ntxooj ( I don’t know how you spell it).  My father said, he swear all the little hair on his neck were standing up.  My father describe her wardrobe as really dirty and smelling. 

The good thing my father said was that it appear she didn’t notice my dad being there.  He stated that she was clearly staring somewhere and was very concentrate but she didn’t see my dad.  My dad was hella scared and so he told his girlfriend to open the door so he can come in and his girlfriend didn’t believe him so my dad got desperate and was like, “ I don’t care if you believe me or not, wake up you parents if you have to, but let me in”.  So my father’s girlfriend woke up her parents and when they open the door, my dad pointed to the poj ntxooj and her dad was like, “oh my, son come in now.”  That night, the family and my dad didn’t sleep, they were in the living the room the whole time talking and trying not to think what was outside of their house.  My dad didn’t return home until the sun came out.

addisonlee

« Reply #1842 on: May 25, 2010, 04:09:05 PM »
okay another one!!!
So my dad told me that one time in Laos, he went to go court his girl at her home  which took a day to get there.  It was night time and you know how back in the old days, the guy would talk to the girl through her bedroom wall.  Well, my dad was getting his game on talking about this and that and after awhile he notice something white standing maybe a good 25 or 30 feet away from him.  He turned on his flashlight and sure enough it was a poj ntxooj ( I don’t know how you spell it).  My father said, he swear all the little hair on his neck were standing up.  My father describe her wardrobe as really dirty and smelling. 

The good thing my father said was that it appear she didn’t notice my dad being there.  He stated that she was clearly staring somewhere and was very concentrate but she didn’t see my dad.  My dad was hella scared and so he told his girlfriend to open the door so he can come in and his girlfriend didn’t believe him so my dad got desperate and was like, “ I don’t care if you believe me or not, wake up you parents if you have to, but let me in”.  So my father’s girlfriend woke up her parents and when they open the door, my dad pointed to the poj ntxooj and her dad was like, “oh my, son come in now.”  That night, the family and my dad didn’t sleep, they were in the living the room the whole time talking and trying not to think what was outside of their house.  My dad didn’t return home until the sun came out.

dang... thats some bad luck pimping. lol.  ;D

Gutts

« Reply #1843 on: May 27, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
dang... thats some bad luck pimping. lol.  ;D

Dude got c0ck blocked lol

LadyThao

« Reply #1844 on: May 27, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »
here are a couple from me that happened this past week.

so tuesday night comes and I'm laying on my bed. i'm in and out of my sleep when i heard my nephew come into my room. I didn't think much and tried to go back to bed. All of a sudden, i felt the foot of my bed go down like someone was stepping on it. I moved my feet but heard no sounds coming from anyone or anything. i looked over my shoulder to the door and realized that the door was closed the whole time. too tired to think, i just went back to bed!

another one happened to my niece that same night. so she's sitting in her room minding her own business when she felt a trickle of water dripped onto her face. she looked around her room and the ceiling but saw no where where water could have gone through.

ok, that's it for now!

Advertisements