Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590070 times)

MayTiabDennis

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1845 on: May 30, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »
Well here's One I heard from One of My Cousin..

My Cousin he was like only but 18 or 19, right? And So He Has a Gf That Live up In MN and he lives in Texas (LOL hmong Texas) But like as I was saying, He asked one of his home boys To give him a ride to go see his gf all the way in MN. And So His Home Boy(four of his home boys three of his home boys went) said, "Yea, Sure Why not" and so the next morning they got up, got ready, and left. It was getting dark, it took them like 2 or 3 days or something to get to my cousin's girlfriend's place. As they got there they went inside her house(she lives by herself). One of my cousins home saw her reflection on the mirror and he told him, "Yo, man Your girlfriends a ghost." and my cousin said, "Man just chill she ain't no ghost."(they were in a guest room) and so they went into the living room they sat down on they couch, and my couin was talking blah blah blah unessecary stuff, and so his girlfriend went to go use the bathroom and my cousin was looking at her reflection too see if his home boy was telling him the truth, and so she went pass the mirror and my cousin saw his girlfriends reflection, he thought he had something a in eyes, but as she came out out the bathroom he saw it again. My cousin got so scared he told his home boys we're going home tonight(whispering as he said tthat). So as she was cooking , My cousin said, "Uhh, Hey we're gonna run off to the gas station." And she said, "Ok.", and so they all got in the car and drove off. and you can actually hear his home boys civic coupe go (sreach).

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

skribblez

« Reply #1846 on: May 31, 2010, 02:30:11 AM »
first post and it had to be whack story about ur cousin's homeboy c0ckblocking him???? O0

Gutts

« Reply #1847 on: May 31, 2010, 01:26:43 PM »
Ghosts, need lovin too man.

MayTiabDennis

« Reply #1848 on: May 31, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »
Some say If you tripped in a funeral,
that means you just bowed down to a spirit..

sarlboro

« Reply #1849 on: June 02, 2010, 03:08:31 PM »
Some say If you tripped in a funeral,
that means you just bowed down to a spirit..

so in that case you have to have somebody to call you soul back.  if not what will happen?

sarlboro

« Reply #1850 on: June 02, 2010, 03:30:35 PM »
too much fun to read all this creepy stories in here.  i only read at work nor at home give me chills sense.

This one time, me and my friends  we went to play paintball at this abandon house off the freeway.  We got there around 3 pm and played couples game and the last game we played was playing as polices and banks robbering.  Starting to getting dark, the sun already set.  For me and my 5 other teammates, we played banks robbering so we had to stay inside the house and others staying out of the house.  The game lasted for 15 minutes and its late getting darker and darker.  I saw this black figure from the other side of another room and keep swing back and forth.  I thought i was my guy and i called him he keep answer me, Its just me.

to be continue

LadyThao

« Reply #1851 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »
here's one i heard this past weekend.

one of my cousins and his friends went hunting for deers. One of the friends had recently lost his wife a couple of months prior to the hunting event. Well, he went alone into the woods and climbed up a tree. There was this meeka hunter that came around the area and he saw a hmong lady in hmong clothes looking up the tree where the hmong guy was. After awhile, the hmong guy came down. the meeka guy saw the hmong dude and asked him if he brought his wife because he saw her looking up that tree. the hmong guy got scared, grabbed my cousin and left the hunting area.

here's another one i heard over the weekend. It's about my niece, youa. the one where she's very sensitive to the supernatural world. well, anyway, one of her brothers said that her heard knocking coming from her window.He told his mom and all she said that it must have been some guy but when Youa's little sister heard it, she said it wasn't and that whoever knocked on her window was not human. Their mom didn't believe them. My niece, Youa, is always hearing knocks coming from her window or from the laundry room.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:03:18 PM by LadyThao »

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: June 03, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »

sarlboro

« Reply #1853 on: June 03, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »

sarlboro

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1854 on: June 03, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
my mil saw some thing strange following them on the side of the mirror driving on hwy 1 coming back from Fresno...

it was early on in the morning when that thing just all of a sudden appeared...on that certain hwy in that specific area, there was a major car crash involving a woman and her child...every so often, people will see someone strange on the side of the road walking like she's looking for someone... :o :o :o

okay...getting the chills...i'll stop now...but whenever we do go visit my inlaws, my eyes are always close and make my husband drive instead...

holly sheet, i heard similiar story too.

Gemini

« Reply #1855 on: June 04, 2010, 10:31:44 AM »
I work right next to a cemetary and that pix was NOT FUNNY!

WeirdUnda

« Reply #1856 on: June 05, 2010, 09:29:09 AM »
the monster looks retarded!!

Havocrazy

« Reply #1857 on: June 06, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
dude, all monsters are suppose to be retarded. that's why their so scary looking all the time to us human. just saying, if you bump into a regular person in the middle of the wood you'll be a little scared but if you bump into a retard you'll be FREAK OUT!.

MaivKaus

« Reply #1858 on: June 07, 2010, 01:21:16 PM »
This happened to me in the middle of last night around 2 a.m. and I thought it was pretty scary. So, I always lock my door when I go to sleep and my family usually doesn't have a problem with that. Well, while I was sleeping, I heard sounds coming from my door knob as if someone was trying to come in by lightly twisting the knob left to right to wake me up. But never has anyone done that to me in the middle of the night. It was from inside my room! I thought I was dreaming so I ignored it. Then around 30-45 minutes later, I woke up to get a drink and saw that the living room door was unlocked- my family and I always make sure everything is locked and in place before we head to our beds.

MaivKaus

« Reply #1859 on: June 07, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
I have more to tell.  :) Buuutttt be back later.

Advertisements