Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590135 times)

Zongta

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1920 on: August 11, 2010, 11:30:18 PM »
somebody please kill this thread. it's a ghost story in itself. it never goes away

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

sahara

« Reply #1921 on: August 12, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
somebody please kill this thread. it's a ghost story in itself. it never goes away

no! leave it! Love coming on here reading these stories.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: August 13, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »
This threat has accumulated so many replies and it is getting real long. It should stay and be extended some more.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Hmongxiong

« Reply #1923 on: August 14, 2010, 01:18:22 AM »
im just new to this so tell me how to pose up story.. cuz i got some scary one too.lol.

No regret

« Reply #1924 on: August 14, 2010, 01:48:32 AM »
I've told some of the best real life stories in here....the rest are lame and fake....go find mine and read it. ;D

Enelia

« Reply #1925 on: August 16, 2010, 04:25:27 AM »
Recently I lost my niece to cancer in june this year. The night before I got the call from my sister I dreamed of my neice. We were having a fun time just talking laughing joking chasing each other and playing house and store. Then she told me she had to leave cause her mommy was calling her to come home. We said our good byes and I told her I love her very much and I'll come visit her very soon. I felt this overwelming sadness when she left. I started to cry  then I heard my phone ring and woke me up. I answered my phone and it was my sister. She told me that her daughter is in the hospital because every 30 minutes my sister had to change her daughter's diaper cause she wouldn't stop pooping. It was a sign that her body was starting to shutting down slowly. My neice wanted to talk to me so my sister handed her the phone. My neice said to me aunty you told me you were going to come visit me before I went home how come you lied to me. You lier! That's when I broke down in tears knowing that she came to vsit me in my dream. She was mad at me and didn't want to talk to me so she handed her mom the phone. My sister said that the doctor told her my neice probably have a few more hours left with us and so my sister said to me that all of our siblings were there and I was the only that wasn't there yet. She knew my neice was waiting for me to come see her.

My husband and I flew out that afternoon. We didn't arrive there until 12am. When we got there I just cried my eyes out. She didn't look normal. I've never seen any person the way how she looked. My husband's mother passed away with cancer and she didn't look like my neice. My neice was already purple like she's been dead for a day or two. She wasn't talking anymore like she did early that morning when I talked to her on the phone....anywa y....

After about an hour of balling my eyes out I got really thirsty....I went to get a glass of water in the kitchen. I heard a little voice close to my ear saying aunty come back I miss you don't leave yet. I dropped my glass of water turned around and saw no one. I thought it was her little sister cause they were still running around but they were no where close to the kitchen. I power walked real fast to her bedroom cause in a way I was kinda freaked out and yet at the same time scared that I might not see her leave.

After a long flight my husband was exhasted and decided to sleep in the guest room. As he was laying there someone or something kept tickling his feet wouldn't let him sleep....so he got up and hung out with us in my neice's room. He didn't tell me this until the next day. He didn't want to creep me out. Anyway at about late 2am I said to my little neice....I see that you are suffering. I don't want to see you hurting anymore. I know that I told you I was coming to visit you when we were playing last night. I'm here now. You don't have to wait anymore. Don't be afraid to leave. Don't be afraid that we are going to be mad at you if you leave. We love you very much we won't get mad at you if you leave. As much as we want you to stay you can't cause God wants you back. He will love you more than us. And don't be afraid that you are going to be lonely cause your grandpa is there waiting for you. He knew before already before we did that you were going to be with him soon. So he's been waiting for you for awhile now. After when I said that to her, her breathing changed to short little breaths. She took her last 3 deep breaths and she was gone.

My sister and brother in law called all the uncles to come right after her passing. They were discussing over the plan of when they should hold her funeral while her body was still in the room. The whole time she had this very angry face. Her face was all twisted up cause they wanted to wait until one of the grandpas came back from a wedding in the mid of july to do her funeral. My husband and I weren't able to stay after the 12th of july. They were talking about me and my brothers that came from out of state. As soon as they mentioned my name her face relaxed and it almost seemed like she was smiling. So I guess she had spoken to them even after her death. So when they looked at her face and knew what she wanted they did her funeral the week before we all had to leave.  I don't feel her around me I guess we had said what we wanted to say to each other. But my sisters and mom still feel her around them sometimes.

This photo was taken 30 minutes after I arrived there. When I arrived she was almost naked. All she had on was her underwear. I told my sister that her daughter shouldn't pass with no clothes cause her spirit will be cold and naked. So I asked my sister to put her daughters favorite outfit on her. It was her princess dress that she loved so much she wore it almost everyday and askes for it everyday  :) and of course her favorite pair of silver shoe to go along with it.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:05:11 AM by Enelia »

Gawmp

« Reply #1926 on: August 16, 2010, 08:52:01 AM »
Recently I lost my niece to cancer in june this year. The night before I got the call from my sister I dreamed of my neice. We were having a fun time just talking laughing joking chasing each other and playing house and store. Then she told me she had to leave cause her mommy was calling her to come home. We said our good byes and I told her I love her very much and I'll come visit her very soon. I felt this overwelming sadness when she left. I started to cry  then I heard my phone ring and woke me up. I answered my phone and it was my sister. She told me that her daughter is in the hospital because every 30 minutes my sister had to clean her diaper cause she wouldn't stop pooping. It was a sign that her body was shutting down slowly. My neice wanted to talk to me so my sister handed her the phone. My neice said to me aunty you told me you were going to come visit me before I went home how come you lied to me. You lier! That's when I broke down in tears knowing that she came to vsit me in my dream. She was mad at me and didn't want to talk to me so she handed her mom the phone. My sister said that the doctor told her my neice probably have a few more hours left with us and said that all of our siblings were there and I was the only that wasn't there yet. She knew my neice was waiting for me to come see her.

My husband and I flew out that afternoon. We didn't arrive there until 12am. When we got there I just cried my eyes out. She didn't look normal. I've never seen any person the way how she looked. My husband's mother passed away with cancer and she didn't look like my neice. My neice was already purple like she's been dead for a day or two. She wasn't talking anymore like she did early that morning when I talked to her on the phone....anywa y....

After about an hour of balling my eyes out I got really thirsty....I went to get a glass of water in the kitchen. I heard a little voice close to my ear saying aunty come back I miss you don't leave yet. I dropped my glass of water turned around and saw no one. I thought it was her little sister cause they were still running around but they were no where close to the kitchen. I power walked real fast to her bedroom cause in a way I was kinda freaked out and yet at the some time scared that I might not see her leave.

After a long flight my husband was exhasted and decided to sleep in the guest room. As he was laying there someone or something kept tickling his feet wouldn't let him sleep....so he got up and hung out with us in my neice's room. He didn't tell me this until the next day. He didn't want to creep me out. Anyway at about late 2am I said to my little neice....I see that you are suffering. I don't want to see you hurting anymore. I know that I told you I was coming to visit you when we were playing last night. I'm here now. You don't have to wait anymore. Don't be afraid to leave. Don't be afraid that we are going to be mad at you if you leave. We love you very much we won't get mad at you if you leave. As much as we want you to stay you can't cause God wants you back. He will love you more than us. And don't be afraid that you are going to be lonely cause your grandpa is there waiting for you. He knew before already before we did that you were going to be with him soon. So he's been waiting for you for awhile now. After when I said that to her, her breathing changed to short little breaths. She took her last 3 deep breaths and she was gone.

My sister and brother in law called all the uncles to come right after her passing. They were discussing over the plan of when they should hold her funeral while her body was still in the room. The whole time she had this very angry face. Her face was all twisted up cause they wanted to wait until one of the grandpas came back from a wedding in the mid of july to do her funeral. My husband and I weren't able to stay after the 12th of july. They were talking about me and my brothers that came from out of state. As soon as they mentioned my name her face relaxed and it almost seemed like she was smiling. So I guess she had spoken to them even after her death. So when they looked at her face and knew what she wanted they did her funeral the week before we all had to leave.  I don't feel her around me I guess we had said what we wanted to say to each other. But my sisters and mom still feel her around them sometimes.

such a sad experience...I hope she found peace and love.

Special_K

« Reply #1927 on: August 16, 2010, 11:18:11 AM »
Enelia - that's touching !  :'(

madeup

« Reply #1928 on: August 16, 2010, 02:00:28 PM »
all my life ive always had that fear of being around ppl whose passed...i hate bein at funerals also. ive never been in a room with a dead person... sooo....i got to thinking...wha t or how am i gonna react like when my parents pass? will i be scared or will i go hug them for one last time? that thought always passes through my head.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 16, 2010, 02:20:25 PM »
im just new to this so tell me how to pose up story.. cuz i got some scary one too.lol.

Do the same way you did the above words. Just make those sentences tell stories.

If you want to post up pictures, then that's a different thing. But there's no need for pictures of ghost stories.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 16, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »

Enelia

« Reply #1931 on: August 17, 2010, 03:06:27 AM »
all my life ive always had that fear of being around ppl whose passed...i hate bein at funerals also. ive never been in a room with a dead person... sooo....i got to thinking...wha t or how am i gonna react like when my parents pass? will i be scared or will i go hug them for one last time? that thought always passes through my head.
When it comes to a person that you've known all your life or a loved one you wouldn't be scare of their body cause all you feel is sadness that they are no longer with you in this world. The sadness will over come all your fears.

morninglory

« Reply #1932 on: August 17, 2010, 01:28:37 PM »

Me too. I can never go near a dead body. I'm afraid I might get scare with my family members too. I've been to funerals but I never look at the dead person. The only ones I've looked at is my grandma and my great uncle. I didn't even look at my aunt (mom's sister) when she pass.

morninglory

« Reply #1933 on: August 17, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »

This picture is still around? Hahahah.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 17, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Enelia, that is a touching story. Thanks for sharing. It made me sad.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Advertisements