Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590483 times)

kaliboi209

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2025 on: October 10, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »
lol. no i forgot what page it was on that they were talking about that hmong video made back in the days and no one has that video anymore but theres a small clip of the video on youtube. Its tswv 7(spell 7 in hmong cause i dunno how to) lol.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #2026 on: October 11, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »
ey if you guys wana know a ghost stories ill tell some of the experience i had....back when i was still 7th and 8th grade i live in this one creepy house that is haunted...i live there for like 5 year and thing got outta hand so i gotta move......but now i almost finish with high school so yea.... well when me and my family first move in that house. things was fine until like 2-3 month later...my dad start getting sick and mostly my family inclueding me.. and since my dad was a shawman he no was up but we didnt....but when he finaly told us...we were freak becuase there in there house itself there 1 child that has die cause of accident.. and there was also a old lady that die there...that not he say but that house was also a resting place for spirat or ghost... we all got well but my dad keep getting worst and worst...so wecall other shawman to do jingle bell...but there was to many that every shawman just say it no use.. you guys have to move out of the house... but we didnt so one night while i was sleeping..i woke up in the middle of the night...but i wasnt fully up because something was on top of me... i couldnt breath or move at all...finaly when it gone i ran out off my room too the living room.. but it doent wana stop it went to the front door and scream like a wild cat...i freak out and went back thinking it gone.....but my sister in law and brother was also freak too cause that keep seeing shadow of and old lady on the window... but when they look out there no one.....then one day while i was playing game as i do every day... something knock on my window calling my name.... first knock was low and it didnt call me.. so i thought i was nothing.. second knock was loud and this time it call my name....i was like what who would knock on my window this late at midnight... and when it got so loud and my name was call so many time i ran outtamy room for help....i got to my dad and he say i must be joking.....but when we went out to the back to check there was nothing but a huge grasshopper on my window....then the next night my mom left her key out in the back yard where that old lady die and who know how many more... i decided to act tough and get it... but right when i got to the dark part where no one can see me.... something shook the tree so hard i swore i saw something on top of the tree with long hair and shiny little eye......i wana run but my feet wouldnt....it couldnt run and all it did was move inch by inch... and my eye was lock on that tree... when i got back to the light i wanted to cry but i was so freaken scare that i was quite the whole night and day.......and one night when my sister went out like late.... "she those girl who climb out of the window" she return hella late..... that night change her for ever.. she went out the window and we didnt no.... when she came back, she came though the backyard... she saw 5 figure on her way to her window.. first figure she saw was a little girl standing on the backyard door... the second figure was at out bambo plant... and one in the chicken house and two other on my mom garden... she ran so fast i dont know how she got over my mom gate she build to protect the crop..... that very same night my 2 brother and i was still up... i was playing game all the was until 5 a.m and my other brother was out in the garage hanging out..... he look out the garage door and omg there was a little girl standing there looking at them...... while i got my window open so big that something ran pass the dry corn and over the wooden fince.. i got scare and went to sleep right alway...and the last night before we move something scream like a cat mix with other word i never heard of... it was soo loud that my 4 dog was barking like doom day was here... the next day we found 3 of the dog dead..... and i was like i am soo lucky im moving out...... since then i alwas have some feeling something following me and i can sense some wierd feeling around me when im alone...but sensing thing better then seeing one looking at you...

this story happen on my at the end of my 4-5year in that house my 1-3 year was frightening

If you wrote this in proper English, this would have been so scary.

Havocrazy

« Reply #2027 on: October 12, 2010, 02:04:04 AM »
If you wrote this in proper English, this would have been so scary.

I know right, i didn't even care to finish trying reading it. The first sentence start "if you guys wana know a ghost stories", what the heck?. It's "wanna" two "n", and "a ghost story" not "stories". Than "i live there for 5 year", again, what the heck?. It's "lived" and it's "5 years". Come on.

Missterious

« Reply #2028 on: October 12, 2010, 11:58:16 PM »
I know right, i didn't even care to finish trying reading it. The first sentence start "if you guys wana know a ghost stories", what the heck?. It's "wanna" two "n", and "a ghost story" not "stories". Than "i live there for 5 year", again, what the heck?. It's "lived" and it's "5 years". Come on.

It's "then" not than.

kv3o3

« Reply #2029 on: October 13, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »

-- "trying reading it" is incorrect

-- It should be, "The first sentence starts"

--"Wanna" is also not proper.  O0

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:47:42 PM by kv3o3 »

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2030 on: October 13, 2010, 03:27:44 PM »
oh you guys, who gives a flying dildo if you can't read it.  If you can't than just skim over it.  I wanna read ghost stories, not grammer/spelling corrections!  >:(
x2
its funny how some people try to correct others grammer but at the same time they need to be corrected as well, haha

chingy-vang

« Reply #2031 on: October 13, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
I want more scary stories......

Go argue in the General discussion

Hil

« Reply #2032 on: October 14, 2010, 10:09:19 AM »
x2
its funny how some people try to correct others grammer but at the same time they need to be corrected as well, haha

*grammar

Hehe - sorry Drty, I couldn't resist.   :P

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #2033 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:32 AM »
I'm starting a Hmong paranormal investigating team. Who's with me? Balls of steel are a must.  >:D

Gawmp

« Reply #2034 on: October 14, 2010, 11:03:36 AM »
I'm starting a Hmong paranormal investigating team. Who's with me? Balls of steel are a must.  >:D

I've got quite a few steel balls  :2funny:

sahara

« Reply #2035 on: October 14, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
I shared this one on the General forum but I'll share it on here as well.

We have a young friend who's a shaman.  Well this past weekend he had to do this jingle bell for these Hmong people that their father had a suicide drowning himself in their house pool.

What happened was that when the older brother pulled their dad from the pool; he was blue already.  Their father's facial scared two of the younger sons when they came out to help their dad.  So basically, the two younger son's spirit follow their dad.  That's why they wanted our friend to do an emergency jingle bell for both of the brother's souls.

The friend told us that the house was just so creepy and cold that night and the two brothers that lost their souls was acting all weird and stuff.  He also told us that the dad's spirit still lingers in the house b/c remember people that suicide, their spirit will wander until they get someone to replace them.  While he was doing his jingle bell; all the while the dad's spirit was in the room just staring at him.  He told the older brother that the two sons can not attend the father's funeral which was happening during that weekend and if they don't do something i.e. offer to kill a pig in replace of the souls then eventually the two son will die.

So the next morning they were able to kill a small pig and offer it to their dad to let the two sons' soul go.  It was creepy and sad at the same time when I heard the story.

Gawmp

« Reply #2036 on: October 15, 2010, 09:01:45 AM »
I shared this one on the General forum but I'll share it on here as well.

We have a young friend who's a shaman.  Well this past weekend he had to do this jingle bell for these Hmong people that their father had a suicide drowning himself in their house pool.

What happened was that when the older brother pulled their dad from the pool; he was blue already.  Their father's facial scared two of the younger sons when they came out to help their dad.  So basically, the two younger son's spirit follow their dad.  That's why they wanted our friend to do an emergency jingle bell for both of the brother's souls.

The friend told us that the house was just so creepy and cold that night and the two brothers that lost their souls was acting all weird and stuff.  He also told us that the dad's spirit still lingers in the house b/c remember people that suicide, their spirit will wander until they get someone to replace them.  While he was doing his jingle bell; all the while the dad's spirit was in the room just staring at him.  He told the older brother that the two sons can not attend the father's funeral which was happening during that weekend and if they don't do something i.e. offer to kill a pig in replace of the souls then eventually the two son will die.

So the next morning they were able to kill a small pig and offer it to their dad to let the two sons' soul go.  It was creepy and sad at the same time when I heard the story.

I told you some spirits are retarded...the ir dad is one of them to be willing to take a pig in exchange for the two souls....retar d tiag!

hmoobcola

« Reply #2037 on: October 15, 2010, 12:39:09 PM »
Ok you guys here goes my experiences… kind of long but bear with it

Everything here happened within a 2 months span.  My older brother and Sister-in-Law (SIL) moved out of the house to an apartment.   Well since there’s an open room upstairs now, my dad wants me to sleep upstairs and change my downstairs room into a guest room.   I was excited to get a room upstairs and it has a balcony so I could smoke outside much easier.  Well a few days go on and I get settle in the room. 

Well it was about the first week of school starting in 2010 so I had called my girl that night and was talking to her about school and did she get everything she need.  As I was facing the wall talking to my girl and the balcony door behind me, I could feel this could rush of air going through my back.  I made me jump a little bit but I discarded the incident and kept talking away on the phone.  It was now close to 12 midnight and I felt that rush again.  This time I decided to turn around and take a look to see who it was.  There was no one just my computer desk and the back of the chair (the spinning kind) facing the laptop.  Well we talk some more and I kept getting this feeling someone right behind me so I turn around and the chair was facing east towards me.  I didn’t think much of it and when my girl had to go asleep I turn back around to turn off the light on top the desktop and the chair was now facing my laptop.  It scares me a bit but I assume it was a mechanical failure in the chair.  But nope the next day I couldn’t do the same thing to the chair to make it spin without my physically sitting there.

Another day goes on and I finally got too scare and bunked with my little brother.  Well I never told my parents because their too stubborn and says that since they had a ua neeb party for my other older brother and SIL who still lives with us their kids.  That there shouldn’t be anything in the house because they ua neeb and have the protection thing and red corn.  Well my room upstairs was diagonally across from my parents and that my older Brother and SIL room was next to my parents.  Well I told my SIL what I experience and she says at night someone would be trying to open her closet door and mess with the baby.  Because around 2-3 am in the morning I would wake up for no reason and not feel tired but I would hear their baby boy cry.  But no experience for my older brother because he works third shift and my little bro, he’s deaf.
I decide to ask my oldest bro (he’s a shaman in training) what’s going on with me am I haunted.  I blow the incest 3 times and he told me that it was not me but my mom. That he can’t tell me what it look like because I’ll get even more scare he just mention it look just like when you’re going to pass away on your bed.   Since my room has the balcony door that’s where it enters and goes that’s why I experience so much stuff.  Also it likes to wander from room to room so that why my SIL hears the door and stuff.  My brother tied a string on me so that it can’t touch me and that it won’t stay in the same room with me.  My brother can do something about it but since my parents don’t believe in Buddha shaman (people who don’t sacrifice animals) this was the most he can do.  Also when you know it’s there yell at it saying that you’re not the one it wants. Well it’s about a little over a month and my parents are going to Laos to fix my mom. 

The night before they leave one of my brothers the single one left his key and car key in his apartment and got locked out.  This happen around 2:30ish in the morning and so he called my dad to tell me to pick him up.  It was about 3am and I was kind of scare to go pick him up but I sucked up all the courage to go.  Once I got outside to the porch there was 2 black cats sitting in the street looking at our house.  It was creepy because my car was next to them and so when I walk by they just kept looking and ran off.  Later that day parents left  and I went over my oldest brother house again to see what those cat meant and he said that if it wasn’t for the string he tied they would had taken me.  But as of today you still hear noises like someone walking upstairs and cold areas in the house.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2038 on: October 15, 2010, 02:55:09 PM »
*grammar

Hehe - sorry Drty, I couldn't resist.   :P
See thats exactly what im saying about
hahahaha

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2039 on: October 15, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »
Ok you guys here goes my experiences… kind of long but bear with it

Everything here happened within a 2 months span.  My older brother and Sister-in-Law (SIL) moved out of the house to an apartment.   Well since there’s an open room upstairs now, my dad wants me to sleep upstairs and change my downstairs room into a guest room.   I was excited to get a room upstairs and it has a balcony so I could smoke outside much easier.  Well a few days go on and I get settle in the room. 

Well it was about the first week of school starting in 2010 so I had called my girl that night and was talking to her about school and did she get everything she need.  As I was facing the wall talking to my girl and the balcony door behind me, I could feel this could rush of air going through my back.  I made me jump a little bit but I discarded the incident and kept talking away on the phone.  It was now close to 12 midnight and I felt that rush again.  This time I decided to turn around and take a look to see who it was.  There was no one just my computer desk and the back of the chair (the spinning kind) facing the laptop.  Well we talk some more and I kept getting this feeling someone right behind me so I turn around and the chair was facing east towards me.  I didn’t think much of it and when my girl had to go asleep I turn back around to turn off the light on top the desktop and the chair was now facing my laptop.  It scares me a bit but I assume it was a mechanical failure in the chair.  But nope the next day I couldn’t do the same thing to the chair to make it spin without my physically sitting there.

Another day goes on and I finally got too scare and bunked with my little brother.  Well I never told my parents because their too stubborn and says that since they had a ua neeb party for my other older brother and SIL who still lives with us their kids.  That there shouldn’t be anything in the house because they ua neeb and have the protection thing and red corn.  Well my room upstairs was diagonally across from my parents and that my older Brother and SIL room was next to my parents.  Well I told my SIL what I experience and she says at night someone would be trying to open her closet door and mess with the baby.  Because around 2-3 am in the morning I would wake up for no reason and not feel tired but I would hear their baby boy cry.  But no experience for my older brother because he works third shift and my little bro, he’s deaf.
I decide to ask my oldest bro (he’s a shaman in training) what’s going on with me am I haunted.  I blow the incest 3 times and he told me that it was not me but my mom. That he can’t tell me what it look like because I’ll get even more scare he just mention it look just like when you’re going to pass away on your bed.   Since my room has the balcony door that’s where it enters and goes that’s why I experience so much stuff.  Also it likes to wander from room to room so that why my SIL hears the door and stuff.  My brother tied a string on me so that it can’t touch me and that it won’t stay in the same room with me.  My brother can do something about it but since my parents don’t believe in Buddha shaman (people who don’t sacrifice animals) this was the most he can do.  Also when you know it’s there yell at it saying that you’re not the one it wants. Well it’s about a little over a month and my parents are going to Laos to fix my mom. 

The night before they leave one of my brothers the single one left his key and car key in his apartment and got locked out.  This happen around 2:30ish in the morning and so he called my dad to tell me to pick him up.  It was about 3am and I was kind of scare to go pick him up but I sucked up all the courage to go.  Once I got outside to the porch there was 2 black cats sitting in the street looking at our house.  It was creepy because my car was next to them and so when I walk by they just kept looking and ran off.  Later that day parents left  and I went over my oldest brother house again to see what those cat meant and he said that if it wasn’t for the string he tied they would had taken me.  But as of today you still hear noises like someone walking upstairs and cold areas in the house.

that is some freaky sh1t

Advertisements