Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590179 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2040 on: October 15, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »
My mom said one of our cousin have a ghost in their house and they can never get rid of it because everytime they jingle bell, the ghost is smart and runs to go hide out side near the chimney. Then right before the jingle bell ends, the ghost will run back inside.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

No regret

« Reply #2041 on: October 16, 2010, 12:56:35 AM »
I'm starting a Hmong paranormal investigating team. Who's with me? Balls of steel are a must.  >:D

Yeah and I dear you guys to go shoot videos and stay over night at any one of those hmong funeral homes when it's not in service.

yamaha

« Reply #2042 on: October 16, 2010, 01:45:43 AM »
Scariest shit that just happened this morning!!!!10-15-10

around 2:30 in the morning..My father was feeling chest pain and feeling shortness of breathe so i just recently came from work around 1? so i called the emergency ambulance to come get him to the hospital.

after me and my father left to the hospital, around 3 my mom wasn't asleep...becau se worrying about my father
my brother was sleeping in his room with the windows open that's how he likes it..stuffy i guess
well he started hearing somebody saying "koj txiv aws! koj txiv aws!" in a low tone of voice that you can actually hear if there's not other loud sounds over it from outside which is on the same side of the front door and crying..yet my mother was in her bedroom..she also heard like people touching things or making noise at the front door....
.it's werid that my mom wasn't the one that was saying "koj txiv aws! koj txiv aws! because we asked her" and she also heard the sounds too...but not as clearly as my brother...and this house we lived never experienced anything like that ever since we moved in until now..yet there's been lots of cats showing up lately everywhere and a couple of black cats too..stray pretty much

another story was my brother pitbull will always get loose early every morning..it's pretty much weird because it looks like some unchained him because he had one of those connecting hooks that you'll have to pull down to unhook the chain from the dog's neck..a dog cannot do that..and that pitbull will never let anyone he doesn't know near him besides me, my brother and my mom

« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 10:38:28 PM by yamaha »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 17, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
Yeah, you've read too much into this. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Knowledge is power after all!!! Seems like what you are saying is true, according to what shamans have told me, too. ;D I especially like the early morning time--a brief moment for day and night to swap lives, say the Hmong.  All night long, there was this morning moment that gets the darkest. That's when the demons/ghosts/spirits are supposed to go through the gate into their world. If they don't make it at that moment, they are stuck for the day. Then things can happen to them...or they can cause problems to humans...appar ently, many don't always make it everyday!

It was said that supernatural activities occur mostly between midnight and 3 a.m.  This is known as the witching hours.  Between 3 and 6 am, the demon hours.

There was a mythical rumor that humans have access to heaven around these deep resting hours.  Heaven hour is around 3 a.m. 

My assumption is that ghosts hang around human beings during these hours because they can't access heaven.  Ok, too much reading into ghosts and spirits is not good. 

Read haunted materials with precautionary measures.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 17, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »
Hm...I've heard stories of cats coming to a house when an old person is sick. A aunt passed away after some cats came to her garage years ago when she was real sick. Then the cats disappeared.  :angel: :icon_cat:

I wonder why they would try to release the pitbull though. Dogs attack spirits, especially dogs that have spotted eyes images. Maybe you take a permanent marker and put two dots above the pitbull's eyes. See if anything will take off the chain again. ;D

around 2:30 in the morning..My father was feeling chest pain and feeling shortness of breathe so i just recently came from work around 1? so i called the emergency ambulance to come get him to the hospital.

after me and my father left to the hospital, around 3 my mom wasn't asleep...becau se worrying about my father
my brother was sleeping in his room with the windows open that's how he likes it..stuffy i guess
well he started hearing somebody saying "koj txiv aws! koj txiv aws!" in a low tone of voice that you can actually hear if there's not other loud sounds over it from outside which is on the same side of the front door..yet my mother was in her bedroom..she also heard like people touching things or making noise at the front door....
.it's werid that my mom wasn't the one that was saying "koj txiv aws! koj txiv aws! because we asked her" and she also heard the sounds too...but not as clearly as my brother...and this house we lived never experienced anything like that ever since we moved in until now..yet there's been lots of cats showing up lately everywhere and a couple of black cats too..stray pretty much

another story was my brother pitbull will always get loose early every morning..it's pretty much weird because it looks like some unchained him because he had one of those connecting hooks that you'll have to pull down to unhook the chain from the dog's neck..a dog cannot do that..and that pitbull will never let anyone he doesn't know near him besides me, my brother and my mom

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 17, 2010, 08:09:26 PM »
Yeah and I dear you guys to go shoot videos and stay over night at any one of those hmong funeral homes when it's not in service.

No way!!!

"...

yamaha

« Reply #2046 on: October 17, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
Hm...I've heard stories of cats coming to a house when an old person is sick. A aunt passed away after some cats came to her garage years ago when she was real sick. Then the cats disappeared.  :angel: :icon_cat:

I wonder why they would try to release the pitbull though. Dogs attack spirits, especially dogs that have spotted eyes images. Maybe you take a permanent marker and put two dots above the pitbull's eyes. See if anything will take off the chain again. ;D

will try that....with two dots on the pitbull's eyes but the pitbull is black though...

Havocrazy

« Reply #2047 on: October 18, 2010, 12:18:57 AM »
I might of had share this one story before but since we are on the topic of ghost and dog I'll post it again.

In the early 2000, one of my uncle had his giant German Shepherd tied up on a big tree inside a fence cage on his front yard. One morning my aunt was leaving for work and notice their dog swinging on their kids' swing located on the left side of their house, she thought it was strange but didn't think much of it and hurry off to work. She phone my uncle to tied up the dog, that maybe it had gotten loose somehow. It happened again a few weeks later, this time she got a little goose bump chill and went to wake up my uncle to go put the dog back in it's cage. The dog was actually swinging like a person would, pulling back to go higher and than leaning forward when falling backward. They didn't tell anyone about the weird occasion until other strange stuff started happening, they called upon a shaman to investigate. Turn out their yard is haunted (not their house), and the dog they saw swinging is not their dog, it was something transform into it and hide their dog. My uncle didn't understand why his dog couldn't do anything or why those ghost wasn't scare of it. The shaman said that ghost and demon are only afraid of dogs with eye dot on top of each eye like the Doberman. The last time I was at his house, he had about 10 little miniature pincher. Crazy world we living in.

Gawmp

« Reply #2048 on: October 18, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »

well he started hearing somebody saying "koj txiv aws! koj txiv aws!" in a low tone of voice that you can actually hear if there's not other loud sounds over it from outside which is on the same side of the front door and crying..yet my mother was in her bedroom..she also heard like people touching things or making noise at the front door....

one year before my dad passed away, there were a large number of cats that jsut out of nowhere would come around our house. After my dad passed away, they were all gone as well. One of my Yang cousin's dad was the same way too.

They say if you see cats in large numbers and all of the sudden like that...chase it away or kill them. It's always bad omens.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: October 18, 2010, 03:13:16 PM »
will try that....with two dots on the pitbull's eyes but the pitbull is black though...

Maybe put something that glows at night for the dots! ;D

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:15:46 PM by Reporter »

"...

LadyKia

« Reply #2050 on: October 18, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »
I might of had share this one story before but since we are on the topic of ghost and dog I'll post it again.

In the early 2000, one of my uncle had his giant German Shepherd tied up on a big tree inside a fence cage on his front yard. One morning my aunt was leaving for work and notice their dog swinging on their kids' swing located on the left side of their house, she thought it was strange but didn't think much of it and hurry off to work. She phone my uncle to tied up the dog, that maybe it had gotten loose somehow. It happened again a few weeks later, this time she got a little goose bump chill and went to wake up my uncle to go put the dog back in it's cage. The dog was actually swinging like a person would, pulling back to go higher and than leaning forward when falling backward. They didn't tell anyone about the weird occasion until other strange stuff started happening, they called upon a shaman to investigate. Turn out their yard is haunted (not their house), and the dog they saw swinging is not their dog, it was something transform into it and hide their dog. My uncle didn't understand why his dog couldn't do anything or why those ghost wasn't scare of it. The shaman said that ghost and demon are only afraid of dogs with eye dot on top of each eye like the Doberman. The last time I was at his house, he had about 10 little miniature pincher. Crazy world we living in.
Thats HELLA scary!

bumzc

« Reply #2051 on: October 19, 2010, 09:39:55 AM »
one year before my dad passed away, there were a large number of cats that jsut out of nowhere would come around our house. After my dad passed away, they were all gone as well. One of my Yang cousin's dad was the same way too.

They say if you see cats in large numbers and all of the sudden like that...chase it away or kill them. It's always bad omens.

You can kill them with no consequences? 

morninglory

« Reply #2052 on: October 19, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »
I want more scary stories......

Go argue in the General discussion

O0 O0 this is a forum...not grammar school. if i can understand it, no problem. if i cant, i just ignore it.

Gawmp

« Reply #2053 on: October 19, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »
You can kill them with no consequences? 

not that i know of. At the time I didn't know what  know now else I would've 22 eacha nd every one of those cats.

yamaha

« Reply #2054 on: October 19, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »

saw one die yesterday....b ut it's kinda weird seein stray cats and baby cats poppin up everywhere..i decide to let the pitbull loose around the yard at night..

Advertisements