Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590304 times)

No regret

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2055 on: October 20, 2010, 12:42:47 AM »
boring stories. :-X

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Havocrazy

« Reply #2056 on: October 20, 2010, 11:51:26 AM »
boring stories. :-X

kiss my butt if you're boring  :P there will be no regret  O0

Mai05

« Reply #2057 on: October 20, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »

I have had a lot of paranormal activities that have happened to me since I was 20 years old. Ever since the major incident that happened when I was pregnant and with my father whom passed away 5 months before my first child was born, that was my first experience and now I see shadows once in a while, been attacked, chased in my dreams, paralyzed in my sleep, hear voices, smelt odors.

On Sept 17th, 2010; I was home alone. My children were at their fathers house for that week. I was playing games on Facebook and I also had the TV on just a little bit louder than my computer, listening to the weather. It had rained that week and that night. A week before this, I was alone in my kitchen one day and I saw out of the corner of my eye, a shadow walked past my windows. My children were outside playing. I shook it off like any other time I see shadow (s). I saw my neighbor whom lives upstairs and asked him if he had walked by my windows earlier and he said he had not. Okay no big deal.

About 10:30 p.m. I heard a loud 'ha hum" moan over my TV. I quickly turned around to see what it was. It was directly behind me. I didn't see any thing. The instant that I turned around to my computer, I felt the hairs on my head start to pull away from my skull, (felt like there was a lot of static electricity in the room & plus I have some what long hair and it was up.) Then I felt all my hairs on my body stood up and for that minute, longest minute I ever thought, my skin crawled and it crawled to the tip of my butt. I might have felt paralyzed for that minute, and then I trembled like I have never trembled before. I stood up and called upstairs and spent the whole weekend upstairs until my children came home on Sunday.

Mai05

« Reply #2058 on: October 20, 2010, 08:18:32 PM »

Before I talked to my sister that day and told her what had happened to me. I came down to my apartment and told whomever is here, in a clam loving way, letting it know that this is my house, I was not here to harm them in anyway, and to look for the light, go to the light as there are loved ones waiting for you. All in all, I also said the Lord's Prayer before entering and after wards. As all this was going on, my neighbor gal upstairs was having dreams and was being chased by demons. My sister said that a spirit could have come inside right behind me.
So after my children came home, I did not speak one word of this to my 11 year old. I was still trying to calm down from what had just happened to me over the weekend. I finally had to break down and ask my 11 year old if she had heard or seen anything. Thursday afternoon, she spoke up and said, "Mom, I woke up and seen a shadow and I heard footsteps." I asked her if she heard footsteps coming from upstairs and if she could decipher from the footsteps upstairs or in the house. She said that she had heard them in my bedroom. I had white noises on my phone; I would have to change channels to get better reception. My TV would shut off. I turned my DVD player and come home to find it on. Mind you I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. My children don't sleep in their rooms. They haven't slept in their room since I had moved from the 1 bedroom over to the 2 bedroom.
Later that night, on September 23rd, 2010, my children and I were going to bed. I asked my 2 year old to turn the TV off. I said "Kilyn, please turn the TV off." As instructed, she went and turned the TV off. Just as I was going into my deep sleep, I heard a female's voice saying,"Kiana, turn the TV off." I woke right up and looked where the voice came from and again I saw nothing. I looked and both my children were out. I didn't say anything, but just closed my eyes and I mentally spoke to whoever it was that was here, again telling it to go to the light.
I called my mom the next day and told her what happened. She knew what I was talking about and I asked her what to do. My girlfriend who comes and see's me, was quite in my house and she was nervous, so she had left. My friend who has spent many of nights in my place has never gotten quiet and nervous. As being Hmong, my place was too little for a Shaman and other family members to come and do their thing. So my mom gave me things to hang up on my main door and every door way, windows in my apartment. She even gave me two pieces of paper that was written by a Chinese man and gave me instructions of what to do with it. I hung two dried dark corn cobs on my door. I was even at the point of going to do a Smudging Ceremony. Saturday night is when I put a recorder out and hit record. Next day I listened, I didn't get anything.
I spoke to my sister the other day Sunday, Oct. 3rd, 2010, she had told me the week before, (when we were going riding) and I was in my garage getting my motorcycle out, and my neighbors were outside and lots of conversations were going on, she also heard a woman spoke in her ear but she couldn't make out what she was saying, she also stood still and had to think twice of what just happened
Now that I am somewhat finally calm, and things are hung up on my door, entry points of my place, nothing has happened so far; until the next time. I now scan everything over with my eyes and I listen firmly. Am I going to be at ease after all this? Am I going to be able to relax and go back to being normal? I don't know if I channel these spirits or they just come to me because my aura is so bright? I haven't come to see these faces, but I came close. I pray every day, for me, my children and for those who aren't saved yet who will someday be saved.

yamaha

« Reply #2059 on: October 21, 2010, 12:02:32 AM »
talking about paranormal activity....

last night off work..walk to my car..start my engine.while waiting for my car to warm up heard somebody breathing next to me..like somebody was sitting on the passenger seat..and shiet i didn't even breathe that loud..i purposely stop and hole my breathe to see what's gonna happen..but it's still breathing..

sahara

« Reply #2060 on: October 21, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »
talking about paranormal activity....

last night off work..walk to my car..start my engine.while waiting for my car to warm up heard somebody breathing next to me..like somebody was sitting on the passenger seat..and shiet i didn't even breathe that loud..i purposely stop and hole my breathe to see what's gonna happen..but it's still breathing..

ahhh! creepy!

shesaid

« Reply #2061 on: October 21, 2010, 03:48:50 PM »
There is a story about some dead person reaching for a chicken over his head. This happened back in Laos. I am not sure when or exactly where. But the elders have passed the story on and on and so I heard it back in the camps when I was a little boy.

R- there's a recording of a similar dab neeg. I believe it's called Niam Nyiaj Tswb or something Tswb. At night,   everyone fell asleep and she reached her hand out of the casket to grab the chicken close by. The only person to see this was her husband I think. That dab neeg is so creepy...espec ially the way the story teller tells it.
There is a story about some dead person reaching for a chicken over his head. This happened back in Laos. I am not sure when or exactly where. But the elders have passed the story on and on and so I heard it back in the camps when I was a little boy.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 09:54:31 PM by shesaid »

shesaid

« Reply #2062 on: October 21, 2010, 07:34:32 PM »
When I was still a medical interpreter, I went to help a guy at his house. His wife had been sick and on the bed all the time. "Qee zaum nws hais lus tsis yog lus li lawm tiag," he told me. "Ua cas koj hais li ko?" I asked. "Es tej chim nws cia li hais tias 'tsuag, tsuag, nqa kawm peb yuav mus de dib os' no na." She would say that while she was ill on the bed unable to get up.

My grandma hasn't been able to talk since the Spring, but when she was on her death bed over the summer...I'm pretty sure she saw plenty of deceased relatives. I've had a couple of encounters with her and them at the nursing home. She also had dementia so when she was living at home with us, she'd say and do things out of the ordinare.

There was this incident at the nursing that creeps me out. There's many, but I'll share this one....

My little cousin and neice usually go with me when I go to feed her lunch or dinner. This particular day, the older girls went with me. At this point she's wheelchair bound...and with no circulation to her feet, they're swollen. I was feeding my grandma so I told my cousin to massage her feet. She was all grossed out by it so I told her to switch me....she'd finish feeding grandma and I would massage her feet. My cousin and niece are sitting on the bed, I'm sitting on the ground by her feet facing her, and we had her wheelchair parked paralell
 to the bed. She kept reaching for the food which we had set up on the bed bc there were no table in her room. Anyways, finally I told my cousin to just give her the ncej puab qaib (chicken leg) and see what she does with it. As soon as my cousin gave her the chicken leg, she turns to the side of her where none of us are and says "here, eat it...take it" By this time all our eyes are staring speechless at that empty spot she has the chicken leg waving at. My neice's face is bright red LoL  Finally I told my grandma that he/she says they aren't  hungry and took the chicken leg away from her. Later on she kept asking who was behind her bc she hears voices.

On a previous visit I asked her if she remembers how many children she had. (I always ask her random questions to see what she remembers.) She said she had 3 sons, one being my father. I asked her how many are deceased and how many are still living. She said all three were still living, but my dad is her only living son. She then goes "no all three are still living bc two are standing behind you!"

yamaha

« Reply #2063 on: October 21, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »
ahhh! creepy!
yes it breathes heavy too...lucky it wasn't behind my neck because my car wasn't tinted too had the moon roof open and the light shine right into my car so you can actually see if anyone's inside your car soo.. creepy about hearing something breathe heavy in your car..

sahara

« Reply #2064 on: October 22, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »
OMG shesaid, that last sentence was creepy

x2...share more!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: October 22, 2010, 06:05:02 PM »
My grandma hasn't been able to talk since the Spring, but when she was on her death bed over the summer...I'm pretty sure she saw plenty of deceased relatives. I've had a couple of encounters with her and them at the nursing home. She also had dementia so when she was living at home with us, she'd say and do things out of the ordinare.

There was this incident at the nursing that creeps me out. There's many, but I'll share this one....

My little cousin and neice usually go with me when I go to feed her lunch or dinner. This particular day, the older girls went with me. At this point she's wheelchair bound...and with no circulation to her feet, they're swollen. I was feeding my grandma so I told my cousin to massage her feet. She was all grossed out by it so I told her to switch me....she'd finish feeding grandma and I would massage her feet. My cousin and niece are sitting on the bed, I'm sitting on the ground by her feet facing her, and we had her wheelchair parked paralell
 to the bed. She kept reaching for the food which we had set up on the bed bc there were no table in her room. Anyways, finally I told my cousin to just give her the ncej puab qaib (chicken leg) and see what she does with it. As soon as my cousin gave her the chicken leg, she turns to the side of her where none of us are and says "here, eat it...take it" By this time all our eyes are staring speechless at that empty spot she has the chicken leg waving at. My neice's face is bright red LoL  Finally I told my grandma that he/she says they aren't  hungry and took the chicken leg away from her. Later on she kept asking who was behind her bc she hears voices.

On a previous visit I asked her if she remembers how many children she had. (I always ask her random questions to see what she remembers.) She said she had 3 sons, one being my father. I asked her how many are deceased and how many are still living. She said all three were still living, but my dad is her only living son. She then goes "no all three are still living bc two are standing behind you!"
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

cali_lady

« Reply #2066 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »
shesaid, my mom had a similiar encounter too...

one of my Aunt had a seizure, she was hospitalized, and after her seizure, she's just not the same Aunt we used to know anymore...

My mom was feeding her and she kept telling my mom to feed those around her too, scared my mom, but she kept her posture ..
--------------------

chingy-vang

Lost lake(Fresno) ghost story
« Reply #2067 on: October 23, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
About 3 years back, me my bro's/sis's, cousins and there friends went to lost lake.  Me and a few of the eager fishermans decided to come first before the others in our own car because trouts bite more in the morning.  So after an hour or so of fishing, everyone somewhat started to separate into other fishing spots but I got into the water to go stand on top of a big brick rock type thing in the middle of the river(if you have been to lost lake or is familiar with it, the spot that I am talking about is the 2 big cube looking rocks or watever in the middle of the pool where a lot of peoples always swim at.  The rocks are next to this fast current water which is pretty loud).  After I jumped from the rock closest to the land to the rock closer to the fast current water(only about 1 ft apart), I threw my bait into the fast current water and was facing that direction for awhile(2-5 min or so) and I heard a little splash on the rock that I had jumped from(water level is about 3-4th deep so u will drag a lot of eater onto the rock if you go on it) and then I heard a jokingly laugh after.  I thought it was one of my fishing partners so I didn't think much at all.  So after about a few seconds-a minute I reeled in my bait and was about to turn back and tell him for us to go to another spot because the fish weren't hitting as much but when I turned around to find nobody on the rock.  I was in shock and disbelief so I looked at the other fishermans and they were all at least 30 ft away from me and they were all dried.  I was the only one that had been in the water.  I was too scared so I just waited on the rock until the others arrived and managed to build enough nerve to go back to land.  Luckily nothing else happened to me.  I didn't want to scare anyone so I kept it in to myself and finally told the others the next year. 

Hope y'all enjoyed!!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: October 23, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »
 ;D

About 3 years back, me my bro's/sis's, cousins and there friends went to lost lake.  Me and a few of the eager fishermans decided to come first before the others in our own car because trouts bite more in the morning.  So after an hour or so of fishing, everyone somewhat started to separate into other fishing spots but I got into the water to go stand on top of a big brick rock type thing in the middle of the river(if you have been to lost lake or is familiar with it, the spot that I am talking about is the 2 big cube looking rocks or watever in the middle of the pool where a lot of peoples always swim at.  The rocks are next to this fast current water which is pretty loud).  After I jumped from the rock closest to the land to the rock closer to the fast current water(only about 1 ft apart), I threw my bait into the fast current water and was facing that direction for awhile(2-5 min or so) and I heard a little splash on the rock that I had jumped from(water level is about 3-4th deep so u will drag a lot of eater onto the rock if you go on it) and then I heard a jokingly laugh after.  I thought it was one of my fishing partners so I didn't think much at all.  So after about a few seconds-a minute I reeled in my bait and was about to turn back and tell him for us to go to another spot because the fish weren't hitting as much but when I turned around to find nobody on the rock.  I was in shock and disbelief so I looked at the other fishermans and they were all at least 30 ft away from me and they were all dried.  I was the only one that had been in the water.  I was too scared so I just waited on the rock until the others arrived and managed to build enough nerve to go back to land.  Luckily nothing else happened to me.  I didn't want to scare anyone so I kept it in to myself and finally told the others the next year.  

Hope y'all enjoyed!!

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: October 23, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »
shesaid, my mom had a similiar encounter too...

one of my Aunt had a seizure, she was hospitalized, and after her seizure, she's just not the same Aunt we used to know anymore...

My mom was feeding her and she kept telling my mom to feed those around her too, scared my mom, but she kept her posture ..
--------------------

Elders know these things too well. They aren't afraid of them. It's just a matter of time before those things go away with the sick person.

"...

Advertisements