Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590188 times)

poppyseed

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2070 on: October 24, 2010, 12:31:06 AM »
i'll read this.......in the morning  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

No regret

« Reply #2071 on: October 24, 2010, 01:29:32 AM »
talking about paranormal activity....

last night off work..walk to my car..start my engine.while waiting for my car to warm up heard somebody breathing next to me..like somebody was sitting on the passenger seat..and shiet i didn't even breathe that loud..i purposely stop and hole my breathe to see what's gonna happen..but it's still breathing..

I think that was just your azzz breathing so loud haha. jp

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 24, 2010, 07:12:17 PM »
I've had a real personal experience at home. Believe it or not, that's up to you. But it's my PERSONAL experience.

I've lived at this place for some 5 years now. Last year, I invited a 35-year-old shaman, who is also somewhat psychic, to my house. As we were sitting by the kitchen table, I asked the shaman, "Are you able to tell if there is anything strange in this house?"

Suddenly, she almost froze her body and turned her head slightly towards the sink and oven areas.  Her face looked almost pale to me. "Someone died here," she said.

"Really? What happened?" I asked.

"They are going to tell you about it now," said the shaman. "...what? They shot you from behind? He came from the door behind you? A jealous boyfriend?" I heard her voice going on and on....obviousl y, she was talking to someone else in the room now. Physically, there were just the two of us.

"You have lived here since that time...Oh, you were a student?" the shaman went on.

At that point, I realized IT was there. So I decided to speak. "What is your name?" I asked.

"Michelle," said the shaman. (That was not the shaman's name.)

"How long ago did he shoot you?" I asked.

"About 2  years before you moved in," the shaman quoted the ghost.

"Did they ever catch the person who shot you?" I asked.

"No," the shaman quoted the ghost.

"Haha...really? he's a good roommate?" the shaman said to the ghost.  "You are sorry you spooked him many times?" (There had been times when my kitchen cabinets would just open up and slam. I would go to them but they would be closed already. I always thought it was due to the wind from outside, even though the windows were closed.)

"That's ok," I said.  "Michelle, this is my house and your house, ok? Feel free to live here, it's ok."

"Is he aware he's talking to the...dead?" the shaman asked.

"I know," I said. "I'm not afraid."

"What? You want me to take you to Heaven?" the shaman asked.

After awhile, the shaman continued with the ghost. "Do you have to change? Yes, you have to change into those...You are ready?"

Then the shaman spoke to some other beings, it seemed. "Open the gate. She wants to go back there....what? Her time isn't over yet, you say? She can't go back down there. Her body is all broken up. They shot her. She can't go back into the body. Just get the papers and let her through...."

A long pause and silence. At this point I was just listening and observing.

While waiting, the shaman said, "Oh, you are Irish?...wait here a little bit."

Then it seemed something was being done.  "Yes, you can go through the gate now," the shaman said to the ghost.

"What? Good bye, human, haha..." the shaman quoted the ghost for me.

The cabinets no longer make sounds now.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

yuknowthat

« Reply #2073 on: October 24, 2010, 09:22:50 PM »
I think that was just your azzz breathing so loud haha. jp
lol shiet that's why i checked myself..see if i did breathe that loud..i checked myself..and it keep breathing..

skribblez

« Reply #2074 on: October 25, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »
cool story reporter,  O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 25, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »
Spirits can be helped sent to heaven? Like... a negotiation? Or is it because the spirits don't know how to get there?

They can't just go; they have to have a special power to get them there.

cool story reporter,  O0

Thanks.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 25, 2010, 02:49:16 PM »
thanks for sharing that story reporter! but why'd you wait till 145 pages later?

I had forgotten about my own experiences... lol..

"...

precious_nkaujhli_chi

Re: Lost lake(Fresno) ghost story
« Reply #2077 on: October 25, 2010, 02:51:05 PM »
About 3 years back, me my bro's/sis's, cousins and there friends went to lost lake.  Me and a few of the eager fishermans decided to come first before the others in our own car because trouts bite more in the morning.  So after an hour or so of fishing, everyone somewhat started to separate into other fishing spots but I got into the water to go stand on top of a big brick rock type thing in the middle of the river(if you have been to lost lake or is familiar with it, the spot that I am talking about is the 2 big cube looking rocks or watever in the middle of the pool where a lot of peoples always swim at.  The rocks are next to this fast current water which is pretty loud).  After I jumped from the rock closest to the land to the rock closer to the fast current water(only about 1 ft apart), I threw my bait into the fast current water and was facing that direction for awhile(2-5 min or so) and I heard a little splash on the rock that I had jumped from(water level is about 3-4th deep so u will drag a lot of eater onto the rock if you go on it) and then I heard a jokingly laugh after.  I thought it was one of my fishing partners so I didn't think much at all.  So after about a few seconds-a minute I reeled in my bait and was about to turn back and tell him for us to go to another spot because the fish weren't hitting as much but when I turned around to find nobody on the rock.  I was in shock and disbelief so I looked at the other fishermans and they were all at least 30 ft away from me and they were all dried.  I was the only one that had been in the water.  I was too scared so I just waited on the rock until the others arrived and managed to build enough nerve to go back to land.  Luckily nothing else happened to me.  I didn't want to scare anyone so I kept it in to myself and finally told the others the next year. 

Hope y'all enjoyed!!

:o  Lost Lake is spooky  :o  I'm scarred to use the restroom by myself.  Yikes...what if there's a pair of legs on the other stall but no one was there but you...

chingy-vang

« Reply #2078 on: October 25, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »
:o  Lost Lake is spooky  :o  I'm scarred to use the restroom by myself.  Yikes...what if there's a pair of legs on the other stall but no one was there but you...

Did you know lots of Hmong OG's hung themselves at Lost Lake? The tree island in the middle where the swimming spot is, yea my lil bro is sensitive to spirits and he saw the old hmong lady on the tree.

and other stories of seeing people in Hmong clothes over there, even hmong people floating on water

BuckFuddies

« Reply #2079 on: October 25, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »
Did you know lots of Hmong OG's hung themselves at Lost Lake? The tree island in the middle where the swimming spot is, yea my lil bro is sensitive to spirits and he saw the old hmong lady on the tree.

and other stories of seeing people in Hmong clothes over there, even hmong people floating on water

How many Hmong people actually died at Lost Lake?  I remember someone i knew that drowned there a few years ago too, he got dragged under from what the other people who was with him saw.

sahara

« Reply #2080 on: October 25, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »

creepy!  The last time I was there was last year Easter weekend.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 25, 2010, 04:40:36 PM »
Years ago, a guy had been missing for a whole day. His family looked all over for him and called up all of the relatives and friends. No one saw him. Then at night, the wife went into their store's basement and found him hanging himself on the neck on a rope. That spot was where he had told them a  few weeks ago before that he had seen his dead mother hanging on.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:13:02 AM by Reporter »

"...

3ng

« Reply #2082 on: October 25, 2010, 04:52:39 PM »
It's "then" not than.
-- "trying reading it" is incorrect

-- It should be, "The first sentence starts"

--"Wanna" is also not proper.  O0

u guies ruein the stories four meek.....know even if i egnored it, its not ask scarie any moore...

A few months back, my uncle and my cousin went night fishing. They initially planned to stay overnight but after a few hours sitting by the lakeside with almost no action, they began talking about relocating to the other side of the lake if by midnight they don't have any catch. It was a calm Friday night and surprisingly with only a few anglers far in the distant. It was 15min passed midnight and they finally decided to relocate.

That night, my uncle decided to just sit in the back since it was only a few minute drive. Right when they're about to take off, my uncle finally decided he needed to urinate, he has been holding it the whole night and couldn't wait any longer. although they were in a rush to get over to the other side, my uncle got back out. Standing by the car with the door open, he urinates. After a minute or so, my cousin felt my uncle getting back into the car and he hears the door slams closed. Without looking back, he thought my uncle had finished so he sped off. They don't usually converse with one another in the car so he kept quiet and just drove.

When he finally got to the other side of the lake and parked, he glance back and noticed that there's noone in the back seat. My cousin had left without my uncle. He thought that the gust of wind must have blown the door closed while my uncle was still urinating and since he didn't look back to check, he just took off. When my cousin returned to where he had left my uncle, he thought my uncle would be mad but he wasn't. After they drove off, my uncle calmly told my cousin to just go home, he doesn't feel well. My cousin was puzzled but did what my uncle said.

A few days later, after my uncle did some spirit calling, he finally told my cousin that while he was urinating, he felt the car's movement and when he turned, the car has already sped off and he can see a shadowy figure in the back seat; looking back at my uncle. He didn't tell my cousin because he didn't want my cousin to freak out.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:24:31 PM by 3ng »

No regret

« Reply #2083 on: October 26, 2010, 08:00:52 AM »
Years ago, a guy had been missing for a whole day. His family looked all over for him and called up all of the relatives and friends. No one saw him. Then at night, the wife went into their store's basement and found him hanging himself on the neck on a rope. That spot was where he had told them a  few weeks ago before that he had seen his dead mother hanging on.

If I discover somebody hanging like that, I'd be traumatize for a few life times.  That's fukkin scary, why people always hang themselves and not just take up some deadly poisons instead?

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:16:37 AM by Reporter »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 26, 2010, 10:13:51 AM »
If I discover somebody hanging like that, I'd be traumatize for a few life times.  That's fukkin scary, why people always hang themselves and not just take up some deadly poisons instead?

Maybe his mother had him do it to show the family that she had come to take him. ;D ;D

I agree with you: I'd be freaked out for years to come, too. One time when I was still a medical interpreter in the Twin Cities, I saw this dead swollen child with puffy bruised eyes in the hospital. I could not sleep without the lights on for months. Some of those months I had to spend at the clubs that were opening late into the night. ;D Even now I don't want to think about it. When I do, I still feel the chills.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:17:56 AM by Reporter »

"...

Advertisements