Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590379 times)

Gawmp

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2175 on: December 17, 2010, 11:35:09 AM »
Chingy - OG's did say that when a drowned person is recovered and if there are fang-like markes on the neck area, it is because of "zaj". the reason for him being bloated and having the decying smell is because it is not his body. As you've stated that the boy came into his families dreams and showed how he died and his body was replaced. OG's do also say that when a drowned person's body has been replaced, it decays a lot faster than normal.

there was a story that was told by some OG on those conference calls. He was telling about when back in Laos he and and this other hmong kid along with three laotion kid went down a cave-like hole. They went down so far that they can't see light and they can't get up anymore due to the steepness of the hole. i can't recall much of what he says, but he did say that the reason why he and this other hmong kid was alive is because they knew that when there's a hole with wind blosing out if it deep in another hole, it must mean that there's "zaj". The three laotion kids died because they went into that hole and never came back out. After the Hmong kids were found and rescued, the parents of the three laotion kids asked where their kids are the hmong kids told them what happened and where the kids went.

After hearing this, the laotion parents went and got a powerful monk and the monk was able to vibes and communicate with the dragon. The dragon told the monk that it wasn't the dragon's fault as the 3 kids went to the dragon on their own and the dragon was minding its own business, but food came along by itself and that's why he took the foods (translation from hmong to english).

The monk wants to know what the dragon did to the body and the dragon said he can show them, but when they see it they can't do anything to the bodies or the dragon. The monk asked the parents and they all agreed and dealed. The dragon todl them that there is a small pond like lake on this one guy's rice patty field and that is where the 3 boys were. Weirdly enough, the guy that owns the rice patty never ran out of water from this pond-like lake. he always had plenty of water even during the drought years.

they went to the location the dragon pointed out and drained the pond. At the bottom of the pond were the bodies of the 3 boys. They looked like they've just fell asleep like nothing had happened, but once the parents pulled the kids out and a couple of minutes later, the bdy starts to decay rapidly and the facial expressions on the 3 boys starts to show.

So....what you'ev said about the bloating boy runs pretty much the same as this story that was told....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2176 on: December 17, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
im not sure if i remember chingy's story but that lake is creepy and haunted

here in fresno mexicans drown all the time at this one place called skaggs bridge never been there but im pretty sure there is stories of that area too

sahara

« Reply #2177 on: December 17, 2010, 03:39:09 PM »
My gf's cousin who lives up in Oregon told me this story.

She was sleeping in the living room one night. She has this habit where she keeps the TV on and plays the movie Shrek all night. When it stops, she automatically wakes up and restarts the movie. Well she said it was like 5am when Shrek stopped playing again and she woke up but this time since it was already almost sun up she just turned off the tv. She went to the couch and put the blankets over her head but she heard the closet door open slowly. Then she heard two people talking saying "do you think she's asleep now? go check" and one of the figures came out and stood over her waving it's hand. (She could only see their shapes through the blanket) Then she heard the one still in the closet say "let's go" and they both went over to the front door, opened it, and left. Her brother works at the airport at 3am, and when he came home for lunch she asked him if he locked the door. He says he always locks the door, well that morning she found the door unlocked after the things left. The other thing is, she said because it was near new years (last year) their mom had pulled out a lot of old hmong clothes from the closet and left a lot of the plastic bags lying around. She said she didn't hear anyone "step" on the plastic bags at all.

ahhh this one is creepy!

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2178 on: December 17, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
ok, i'm not sure if i am doing this right. i'm new around ph. I would like to share a story of my own.... its not a ghost story, its more of alien. oh and to those who can't stand reading other peoples story because of grammar or what so ever, you can skip this story.

This happen when i was about 10-11 yrs old in marysville, ca. I went to my friends house ( which is about 4 house down) and we were playing house making mud pie and all.... well as we were gathering up dirt and making a hill out of it so we can make our mud pie, i saw a ring. Now that ring is those kind of ring that old folks wear for good luck, it has a brown stone on top. I put the ring in my pocket and told my friend I have to go home cus its getting dark. So when I got home I went to the back yard and hide the ring and then I put a rock on top of it to mark the spot. The place where i hid the ring is right below our bedroom window. Our sleeping arrangement have our head facing the wall to the back yard. That night, which is the first night (dont remember what time it is) I woke up to a scratch from outside on the wall above the area where I have hidden the ring. I felt sick to my tummy for some reason and threw up, then after that i just went back to sleep. Second night, same thing happen, i woke up to another scracth on the wall and again I threw up. Third night, instead of scratches on wall i woke up to a loud noise (like someone starting a old car) and peek outside. when i first peek out, I saw a huge blue light flashing around our back yard like its looking for something. Then all suddenly the light went out and an ufo (unidentifie flying object) with lights going around the object start flying up higher and higher to the dark night sky.  Morning come and I went to go check the ring to make sure its still at the same place after three day. To my surprise someone have move the rock that I placed to mark the spot. I dig holes all around that area but the ring is no where to be found. years later, my dad and brother took down the chicken coop because we are moving else where and under the chicken coop is where i saw the same ring.

my theory to all this is those charm ring that old folks wear, really is something.

shesaid

« Reply #2179 on: December 18, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
bossymum- omg I know who you're talking about! Michael's mom is my uncle's sister. His parents live in Merced, but he lived with his uncle and grandma in Fresno. I was at my aunt n uncle's house on Thanksgiving morning cooking my mom's turkey when my uncle got the call from his sister. My aunt did mention something  about him dying bc of a girl, but we understood it as a human girl. I will have to share this story with my cousins...they'll be very shock n sad.

Do you have a link to the slideshow? I'd like to show it to them as well. I know Michael's oldest sister, his aunt, and the uncle he was staying with bc they were sent to live here for a few years, but have never met the other siblings. Two of my cousins got to go to Cali 2 yrs ago when their paternal grandfather passed away and finally got to meet their
relatives from their dad's side of the family. They also said Michael was a good kid.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:50:58 PM by shesaid »

yuknowthat

« Reply #2180 on: December 23, 2010, 05:46:30 AM »
anybody heard of "PEE POB"?  for those who are born in loas or thailand should know? or PHI KRASEU

i'll tell a story when someone can answer what is it?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:59:54 AM by yuknowthat »

sahara

« Reply #2181 on: December 23, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
anybody heard of "PEE POB"?  for those who are born in loas or thailand should know? or PHI KRASEU

i'll tell a story when someone can answer what is it?

Tell us the story already...we don't know what is it.

yuknowthat

« Reply #2182 on: December 23, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »
k true story about the Pee Kraseu(the fly head with not body)
Pee kraseu is true and still known in thai and laos, people today says it's just a hoax and there's nothing like that in america,

this story actually happens in america, in a city i don't know , but people around that area was known to die unexpectedly.. so the police decided to do an investigation to see what is wrong. So one night a police was patrolling that area which the people was dying unexpectedly. He actually saw something glowing and floating around the area..so he followed it around..so as when he got closer to it..It was a floating head with glowing heart or internal organs with no body..the cop actually got scared and took off, right there at the moment there was an old loas guy that lived in that neighborhood saw it too the same night. He knew it was a Pee kraseu. He never thought that a Pee kraseu will only exist in Loas and Thailand but actually made it to the american land too.  So the next moring the Laos guy called some Monk or a person that knows how to get rid of these "Pee kraseu" to come capture it...they waited until night time because that's when it comes out to feed...As night falls..it came out again to feed on people which Pee kraseu eat the people internal organs inside out....so the monks or that person decided to go outside and chase it..they or that person was chanting something while was facing the pee kraseu and then captured it....and they said it was a cambodian lady that was doing all those things that people unexpectedly die around that neighborhood.. .from that on there wasn't any unexpected death going on in that neighbor...

info on a Pee Kraseu

This is a hostile and much-feared ghost that usually appears by day as a normal-looking woman or occasionally a man. The only way to tell a Pee Kraseu by day is to look into their eyes, they have no cornea. Consequently a Pee Kraseu will avoid your gaze. Be careful about mistaking shy people for ghosts though.
At night things take a turn for the worse and the Pee Pob sheds it's human form, or most of it anyway. They appear as only the disembodied head and dangling entrails of the host. Where a human heart would be there is a flashing light. They have voracious appetites and disturbing eating habits consuming faeces, refuse and placentas like their close relative the Pee Krahang. They transfer between hosts by saliva so be very choosy about who you get friendly with in Thailand.

yuknowthat

« Reply #2183 on: December 23, 2010, 04:46:20 PM »
Pee Pob

this is also another demon spirit that is also known to be very scary and bad..

same thing with the pee kraseu, people still think at this day of age in america these things wouldn't exist but it still is..

this a story from another user member from a another forum site that talks about Pee Pob..

There are "pee pob" everywhere including US. I witnessed "pee pob" went into someone during my visit to US several years ago. It was very scary! The paramedic came and they don't even know what to do. They did there routine, but they can't stop her from going crazy. They shock her and everything, but nothing work. Someone in the family call her relative because they were so scare and they didn't want to lose their mom. This man came right away and he knows "ga-ta" to get "pee pob" out (paramedic was shock). So, they asked that man to go into the ambulance with them, in case it happens again. I remember that "ga-ta" man asked "pee pob" why are you here and what do you want? Paramedic took her to the hospital to get tested, but all tests are good. Usually "pee pob" like to possess sick people or people feeling sick (kao kon on), especially babies. That's why when babies cried at night you want to say "ga-ta" or take to elders that know "ga-ta". Some people raise "pee pob" and they command them(pee pob is usually pass down from generation to generation because someone great great great grandparents promise to take care of it in return for favor; however, if the current generation don't take care of it, then "pee pob" would kill them). If they don't raise or treat it right it will go into other people. The only way for pee pob to go away from that possessed person is you either need a monk or a person that know "ga-ta" (buddhist chant or magic). You guys ever heard of "Mae Dee Nung?" That is the lady that raise or take care of "pee pob." "Mae Dee Nung" knows how to handle "pee pob." I am pretty sure some of you guys might have attended the ceremony put on by "mae dee nung." If you ever see a big rock in someone's bath tub. Don't touch it. I don't know why you guys want to talk about "pee pob" because it is not good to talk about it.

here's also a movie that they did about the pee pob...

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:01:22 PM by yuknowthat »

1txojsia

« Reply #2184 on: December 23, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
you can watch that lady w/ the head and internal organs on youtube.

it's the first monster on the clip.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEThuaKLvzo</embed></object>

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: December 24, 2010, 02:30:25 AM »
will u f'ing noobs stop quoting stories...i f'ing hate scrolling down only to see the same story a million times..
so fo f'ing sake stop quoting the same stories so u can post ur two cents...f'u!

I notice that too. I'm guessing 1/3 of this thread is like that. Sometimes I get bored reading these. I'll visit rarely this thread now. Not that much anymore as I used to.  ;D

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 02:46:16 AM by lifemystery »

skribblez

« Reply #2186 on: December 26, 2010, 02:27:40 AM »
hell did i wanna read what the hell yuknowthat wrote....there is a spell check somewhere...

Havocrazy

« Reply #2187 on: December 26, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
It doesn't matter how much this thread repeat itself, it's a history thread, supposed to. Quit you whining . . . suck it up.

bumzc

« Reply #2188 on: December 28, 2010, 09:30:00 AM »
k true story about the Pee Kraseu(the fly head with not body)
Pee kraseu is true and still known in thai and laos, people today says it's just a hoax and there's nothing like that in america,

this story actually happens in america, in a city i don't know , but people around that area was known to die unexpectedly.. so the police decided to do an investigation to see what is wrong. So one night a police was patrolling that area which the people was dying unexpectedly. He actually saw something glowing and floating around the area..so he followed it around..so as when he got closer to it..It was a floating head with glowing heart or internal organs with no body..the cop actually got scared and took off, right there at the moment there was an old loas guy that lived in that neighborhood saw it too the same night. He knew it was a Pee kraseu. He never thought that a Pee kraseu will only exist in Loas and Thailand but actually made it to the american land too.  So the next moring the Laos guy called some Monk or a person that knows how to get rid of these "Pee kraseu" to come capture it...they waited until night time because that's when it comes out to feed...As night falls..it came out again to feed on people which Pee kraseu eat the people internal organs inside out....so the monks or that person decided to go outside and chase it..they or that person was chanting something while was facing the pee kraseu and then captured it....and they said it was a cambodian lady that was doing all those things that people unexpectedly die around that neighborhood.. .from that on there wasn't any unexpected death going on in that neighbor...

info on a Pee Kraseu

This is a hostile and much-feared ghost that usually appears by day as a normal-looking woman or occasionally a man. The only way to tell a Pee Kraseu by day is to look into their eyes, they have no cornea. Consequently a Pee Kraseu will avoid your gaze. Be careful about mistaking shy people for ghosts though.
At night things take a turn for the worse and the Pee Pob sheds it's human form, or most of it anyway. They appear as only the disembodied head and dangling entrails of the host. Where a human heart would be there is a flashing light. They have voracious appetites and disturbing eating habits consuming faeces, refuse and placentas like their close relative the Pee Krahang. They transfer between hosts by saliva so be very choosy about who you get friendly with in Thailand.

When I was still in Cali, my Cambodian friends would always talk about this Pee Pob. They said San Diego is notorious for these things.  :idiot2:

Images

« Reply #2189 on: December 28, 2010, 12:57:37 PM »
When I was still in Cali, my Cambodian friends would always talk about this Pee Pob. They said San Diego is notorious for these things.  :idiot2:

WTF?! they're real?!

Advertisements