Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590519 times)

yuknowthat

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2190 on: December 28, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »
When I was still in Cali, my Cambodian friends would always talk about this Pee Pob. They said San Diego is notorious for these things.  :idiot2:
yes san diego is notorious for these things..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

QueenK23

« Reply #2191 on: December 28, 2010, 09:38:31 PM »
thanks 1txojsia for sharing that clip....it was super funnie...i still can't stop laughing...

skribblez

« Reply #2192 on: December 29, 2010, 04:56:04 AM »
It doesn't matter how much this thread repeat itself, it's a history thread, supposed to. Quit you whining . . . suck it up.
um...stfu...it's suppose to be a thread on stories..
don't need all the posted stories quoted 23034803289 times so u may ask/put ur two cents...
it keeps the thread clean so those who may wanna veiw don't need to c the 03949040234839 84 stories over again...

LadyThao

« Reply #2193 on: December 29, 2010, 11:24:37 AM »
can u people just share stories and leave it at that? keep all the personal attacks in PM or something. kthanks!

anyway, i have one to share. this was told to me from my friend.

my friend and her family used to live in this house in mpls. at the time, she had some cousins living with them. they had a bunch of kids that like to go into her room to use her computer. the kids know that when she's sleeping, they can't bother her. well, one night as she was laying in her bed ready to go sleep, her bedroom door opens. one of her little kid cousins peeked in and saw that she was sleeping so he closed the door. just as she was drifting off to sleep, she quickly opened her eyes and saw some meeka people in her room. the way they dressed was probably 1800 european style. anyway, they were standing maybe 10 or so feet away from her. as she was looking at them, she noticed a little meeka boy standing with them. the moment she saw him, he saw her. at first he was at the foot of her bed and then all of a sudden, he was right in face looking at her. they looked at each other for maybe a split second and she closed her eyes. when she opened it, they meeka people were gone.

unknownladiee

« Reply #2194 on: December 29, 2010, 03:51:54 PM »
well mine is more of the weegie board ...  :-[

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: January 09, 2011, 09:37:55 PM »
um...stfu...it's suppose to be a thread on stories..
don't need all the posted stories quoted 23034803289 times so u may ask/put ur two cents...
it keeps the thread clean so those who may wanna veiw don't need to c the 03949040234839 84 stories over again...

;D Should change the name of this thread to "Repeated Ghost Stories"

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:40:20 PM by lifemystery »

precious_nkaujhli_chi

« Reply #2196 on: January 10, 2011, 12:05:17 AM »
This is not a ghost story, but just wondering..

It was really weird....After i saw the 6:30PM new, after called my dad to inform him that GVP passed, I heard a faintly sound as if someone was hitting the drum when they ua neeb.  I have some Hmong neighbors (not on my street) and thought maybe they were doing the ua neeb ritual.  I opened the sliding door to the backyard, because I have a Hmong neighbor 2 house down...nothing ....all slient...then i opened the front door...heard nothing....it freaked me out...

Hil

« Reply #2197 on: January 10, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
This is not a ghost story, but just wondering..

It was really weird....After i saw the 6:30PM new, after called my dad to inform him that GVP passed, I heard a faintly sound as if someone was hitting the drum when they ua neeb.  I have some Hmong neighbors (not on my street) and thought maybe they were doing the ua neeb ritual.  I opened the sliding door to the backyard, because I have a Hmong neighbor 2 house down...nothing ....all slient...then i opened the front door...heard nothing....it freaked me out...

I heard a constant sound like someone was playing the qeej while I was at my office last week...  :-\  I had to ask those around me if they were listening to music and those who were definitely did not have the tune of qeej.  It kept going on for a while and I just shook it off shifting my mind to other things.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:22:58 AM by Hil »

LadyThao

« Reply #2198 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »
here's another story from me. this has happened to me maybe a few times but i would just brush it off. it probably started when we moved into our new home. I swear, i used to never really experience much supernatural things until this house. they're not off the charts like some people but i've had minor experiences while living in this house.

anyway, so before my dad passed away almost a decade ago, he used to smoke. he would smoke in the house on his pipe. well, sometimes while i'm laying in bed ready to go sleep, out of no where thoughts of my dad would enter my mind. when they enter my mind, i would look at my mom. you see, my mom always talk about how my dad is next to her or how she dreams of him and whatever. i'd look at my mom, turn back to sleep and i'd smell smoke coming from my window. you see, my bed is positioned next to the window. it's like someone is smoking next to the window and it comes into my room. this even happened the other night in the living room. I was just laying there watching movie with my nephew, his wife and kid. out of no where, thoughts of my dad appears and seconds later, i can smell the smoke. i asked my nephew and nyaab to see if they could smell it. they looked at me and said, "no, aunite, you're going crazy."

here's one that happened yesterday. so my mom is sitting in her room. I was in there with using my laptop. anyway, out of no where, she screams for me. i told her that i was right here on the laptop. she responds, "then who is here sitting next to me?"

sahara

« Reply #2199 on: January 12, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »

here's one that happened yesterday. so my mom is sitting in her room. I was in there with using my laptop. anyway, out of no where, she screams for me. i told her that i was right here on the laptop. she responds, "then who is here sitting next to me?"

ahhhh! that's scary!

morninglory

« Reply #2200 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:51 PM »
here's another story from me. this has happened to me maybe a few times but i would just brush it off. it probably started when we moved into our new home. I swear, i used to never really experience much supernatural things until this house. they're not off the charts like some people but i've had minor experiences while living in this house.

anyway, so before my dad passed away almost a decade ago, he used to smoke. he would smoke in the house on his pipe. well, sometimes while i'm laying in bed ready to go sleep, out of no where thoughts of my dad would enter my mind. when they enter my mind, i would look at my mom. you see, my mom always talk about how my dad is next to her or how she dreams of him and whatever. i'd look at my mom, turn back to sleep and i'd smell smoke coming from my window. you see, my bed is positioned next to the window. it's like someone is smoking next to the window and it comes into my room. this even happened the other night in the living room. I was just laying there watching movie with my nephew, his wife and kid. out of no where, thoughts of my dad appears and seconds later, i can smell the smoke. i asked my nephew and nyaab to see if they could smell it. they looked at me and said, "no, aunite, you're going crazy."

*chills*

your dad misses you guys.

precious_nkaujhli_chi

« Reply #2201 on: January 18, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
ahhhh! that's scary!

kuv lub siab mes mes and i get scare easily....

Thank GOD my husband took a vacation day to watch GB Packer vs. Atlanta Falcons on 1/15/20....It was late at night, Polo, my 4 month puppy, jumped off the couch, started barking hysterically as if there was a spirit entered the front door, chasing it as it left the sliding door to the backyard.  He stopped barking completely as soon as it was gone...

my husband and i both knew something/spirits just walked past between us...

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: January 28, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
The apartment above us was always for rent. We’ll have new renters every year. Well, the first one I could recall was two young single ladies. They weren’t always home and I figure they were out with their boyfriends or something but one night, one of the lady comes knocking on our door saying that they had just gotten home and someone had thrown the paper towels all over their bathroom. They wanted to know if we saw anyone go up….of course, we didn’t b/c whoever it was would have to past our door first!

2nd incident: (new renters) Couple complained to us that all the new clocks they bought would mysteriously just go off during the day and at night, they will go to turn it off and the on button is not even switch on.  They moved out.

3rd incident: Was drying our clothes in the joint laundry room for the apts and when I got done, I felt someone walk right by me! And when I got to the door, I saw someone run around the other way…I had initially thought it was my friend as she was always trying to scare me like usual and I declare that I was leaving and turned the light off thinking she’ll come running…but when I got into the apt, my friend was watching TV on the couch!!!!!  I didn’t say anything as I didn’t want to scare her too.

4th incident: I was home alone with my bf at that time and his 3yr old. We were watching TV when all sudden we heard footsteps going back and fourth in the vacant apt above us! He rushed out to see if there was any lights on in the apt in case someone was trying to break in. He came in confused b/c there was no lights on and he waited to see who would come out but no one did.

5th incident: My bf’s relatives decided they were going to rent the place out even though he told them of the weird things he had witness and heard while staying at my place below it. (cheap rent, 200 less then mines for extra bedroom too) One night, his cousin, having just moved in and tired slept on the airbed on the living room floor while his family were at their old place packing and cleaning it up. What he stated was that as soon as he fell asleep, he heard like someone with heavy shoes come up the stairs and stop at his door. He was listening to see if they were going to knock but what he saw next scared the freaking life out of him or should I rephrase it like he said “UA KUV LUB TEEG TUAG TAS!” He glanced at the door and saw a black shadow go right through it! He watched speechless as it came towards him and down the hall till he was finally able to yell JESUS SHIT!! And dash right out and down knocking on our door! Needless to say, they forfeited their deposit money.

My bf’s 3yr old never had a problem in my place when he slept over while my bf went to work so I’m sure it was just the upstairs apt. But whenever I dream about those apts, that upstairs apt  door could never lock or I was never able to open it. I wonder what may has transpired there a long time ago??

Havocrazy

« Reply #2203 on: January 29, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
interesting story(ies), you never want little kid around haunted places, they'll tell you things that freeze you in your tracks

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: January 29, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »
interesting story(ies), you never want little kid around haunted places, they'll tell you things that freeze you in your tracks

True, especially kids who have not lost any of their teeth.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements