Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590369 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2370 on: April 14, 2011, 10:11:00 PM »
OMG, that's crazy.. If you read my past post about my friends and I went to go swimming at phalan lake in Minnesota. Your story reminded me of that time. Yikes..

I'm gonna be more cautions when I go for them white a$$, in Minnesota.

Shoot, about the photo, have you seen it yet? That's freaky. to see dragons on each side.. What did the OG's think, have they seen the photo?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:15:28 PM by saki saki »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

realism

« Reply #2371 on: April 14, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »
It's late and I want to tell a Zaj story. =]

So this story is told by my guy cousin.
It was a hot summer day down in Missouri and some guys decided to go swimming since its so hot. One of the guy lets call him tou. He is actually related to my guy cousin. When they were enjoying there fun time in the water tou felt like something was grabbing onto him and after that he was drowning and his friends was trying to help him but they couldn't so they all ran out and called 911, when the police came tou was already dead in the water umm the guards or something like that went into the water and got him finally. He was pale and blue somehow thats what my cousin said. When they were doing his funeral my guy cousin took a picture of the coffin and there were two big dragon standing on each side. SCARY!

So you said 2 dragon figure standing at each side, what did these 2 dragon figure look like? I mean we Hmong have always believe in dragon but do we know or can think of how it would look like?  Chinese dragon or more like them Southeast Asian Nagas or maybe we a whole different look to it..

Pure-Noob

« Reply #2372 on: April 15, 2011, 01:14:04 AM »
m1zz_shorty: damm fuk those Thai biatches

molayang

« Reply #2373 on: April 15, 2011, 07:27:53 AM »
Omg, that gave me the creeps... I never want to take pictures at the funerals! Have you seen the picture?

no i didnt see it, i wanted to but my cousins mom told him to delete it cause its not good to keep a picture like that. So i didnt see. =[

Havocrazy

« Reply #2374 on: April 15, 2011, 08:09:05 AM »
dragon story:

When I first notice that something is wrong with my ex was in the car while driving from north to east sac. I ask him "is everything alright?" and he just reply "yeah". Once we got to his house and got up stair to his room he finally told me why he was acting weird in the car. He say "did you see what was by my side of the window?" I told him "no, why?" and so he told me that there was this green troll next to him by the passenger window. He told me that the whole thing started when him and his friends went out to a lake for a swim. He was getting ready to step out of the water when something pull him back. When he fell back into the water he stepped on something that felt like a skull, so he got scared and scream for his friend to pull him out. Since then he started to see these green troll around. He also mentioned that everytime he eat, he dont feel like the food went to his tummy. It felt like someone grabbed the food from his throat, so he stop eating for a few day or until he is really hungry. That saturday that I was with him and notice him being all weird, I told his mom about it. His mom came into the room and ask him what is going on and what is he seeing. He told his mom the same story he told me and what he saw. His mom then called all the church people near by to come and read pray for him but it did not help. The whole time they were reading bible and praying, he yelled out "shyt, they are coming closer to me.... they are standing next to you guys (church people)". A few days later, his mom finally called his uncle which is a shaman to come over and perform a ceremony. The uncle says that the green trolls are sent from Zaj to take my ex back with them. When he was out swimming, he stepped on the Zaj daughters head and so she fell in love with him. The zaj's daughter tried to take him a couple of time, but she couldnt cause his heart is no longer with him... its with someone else already. So the uncle have to plead with the Zaj that my ex will never interfer with their home again and sent the daughter with the green trolls back. They then change my ex name and after that nothing else happened.

That was sweet that his heart was no longer with him but somebody else. One question, why is he your ex now?.

Havocrazy

« Reply #2375 on: April 15, 2011, 08:21:03 AM »
It's late and I want to tell a Zaj story. =]

So this story is told by my guy cousin.
It was a hot summer day down in Missouri and some guys decided to go swimming since its so hot. One of the guy lets call him tou. He is actually related to my guy cousin. When they were enjoying there fun time in the water tou felt like something was grabbing onto him and after that he was drowning and his friends was trying to help him but they couldn't so they all ran out and called 911, when the police came tou was already dead in the water umm the guards or something like that went into the water and got him finally. He was pale and blue somehow thats what my cousin said. When they were doing his funeral my guy cousin took a picture of the coffin and there were two big dragon standing on each side. SCARY!

Really?, actual dragons' picture?.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2376 on: April 15, 2011, 09:20:12 AM »
I totally believed that the picture had two zajs in there because i've seen real picture of ghosts.  My cousins took some pics before they went to IRAQ and when they developed the pictures.  They saw a fog outline of a white man and woman in the back of his car.  damned.  I said their rumor was fake until I saw the picture.  This was not the digital, but the develop kind of film roll.

molayang

« Reply #2377 on: April 15, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »
Really?, actual dragons' picture?.

yes its actual, because my cousins mom was talking about how it looked like. so yeah. i wanted to see it so bad.

molayang

« Reply #2378 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:30 PM »
I totally believed that the picture had two zajs in there because i've seen real picture of ghosts.  My cousins took some pics before they went to IRAQ and when they developed the pictures.  They saw a fog outline of a white man and woman in the back of his car.  damned.  I said their rumor was fake until I saw the picture.  This was not the digital, but the develop kind of film roll.

dang that is scary.  :-X

molayang

« Reply #2379 on: April 15, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
So you said 2 dragon figure standing at each side, what did these 2 dragon figure look like? I mean we Hmong have always believe in dragon but do we know or can think of how it would look like?  Chinese dragon or more like them Southeast Asian Nagas or maybe we a whole different look to it..

my cousins said that one of them was huge and long and it was green and the other one was medium big and it was red. thats how he explained it to me.

molayang

« Reply #2380 on: April 15, 2011, 09:39:29 PM »
OMG, that's crazy.. If you read my past post about my friends and I went to go swimming at phalan lake in Minnesota. Your story reminded me of that time. Yikes..

I'm gonna be more cautions when I go for them white a$$, in Minnesota.

Shoot, about the photo, have you seen it yet? That's freaky. to see dragons on each side.. What did the OG's think, have they seen the photo?

Nope. I have not seen it. my cousins mom told him to deleted right away because its not good. But I wanted to.

Havocrazy

« Reply #2381 on: April 16, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
I like this tread, learned a lot. Interesting about the two dragons in that particular photo, red and green. I've heard that green and red dragons are enemy, and the reds is always much bigger than the greens. That's why tsunami is always happening, the dragons are at war. The greens is smaller but over power the reds in numbers. Than there's also the white and the yellow that are more independent individuals.

Maybe one day, maybe we'll see how they actually are like as true lively creatures. I hope so, not that I'm wanting to be taking by them at a lake or anything like that, just saying. Actually I won't mind being one myself, a little one like Mulan's. Oh, that reminded me, I love to see Vicki Zhao Wei in that new movie she's working on. She's is cute, pretty, and beautiful all put together . . . and sexy. She might be a dragon, she can take me with her anytime if she is, I'll drown in her water I won't mind. LOL  :P Ya' grow up.

realism

« Reply #2382 on: April 16, 2011, 07:09:04 PM »
I like this tread, learned a lot. Interesting about the two dragons in that particular photo, red and green. I've heard that green and red dragons are enemy, and the reds is always much bigger than the greens. That's why tsunami is always happening, the dragons are at war. The greens is smaller but over power the reds in numbers. Than there's also the white and the yellow that are more independent individuals.

Maybe one day, maybe we'll see how they actually are like as true lively creatures. I hope so, not that I'm wanting to be taking by them at a lake or anything like that, just saying. Actually I won't mind being one myself, a little one like Mulan's. Oh, that reminded me, I love to see Vicki Zhao Wei in that new movie she's working on. She's is cute, pretty, and beautiful all put together . . . and sexy. She might be a dragon, she can take me with her anytime if she is, I'll drown in her water I won't mind. LOL  :P Ya' grow up.

Maybe she is, her chinese zodiac is a dragon ;D

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: April 16, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »
Mola yang:
I'm wondering if the two Zaj(s) looks like the Zaj(s) that everyone see on paintings and photos? Or was it like a mist or blur view. I know that you haven't see it but from what you heard could you give us a better understanding of the pix? if possible? And which one was the smaller one? Man so many ? LOL. The reason I'm asking is that when I heard ppl talking about them Zaj(s), But no one knows what it really looks like.

I remember watching this one video about this hmong dude went into a Zaj(s) place in the woods and ate some banana in that house, and the Lady Zaj liked him and tried to take him to be her hubby, or something like that. It's a video that some church found and went to interview him. Something like that. Had anyone seen this movie? It's a documentary for church. Anyways long story short. The lady Zaj sent her two sister to come get him..... but the two zaj came in a form of a snake. I'll try to remember the video and post it up here someday,cause it' s a long story.
So as I was saying OG's talk about Zaj(s) but no one knows or seen it's true form.. The only Zaj(s) that a lot of ppl see are the Chinese Zaj(s) LOL

realism

« Reply #2384 on: April 17, 2011, 01:22:54 AM »

I remember watching this one video about this hmong dude went into a Zaj(s) place in the woods and ate some banana in that house, and the Lady Zaj liked him and tried to take him to be her hubby, or something like that. It's a video that some church found and went to interview him. Something like that. Had anyone seen this movie? It's a documentary for church. Anyways long story short. The lady Zaj sent her two sister to come get him..... but the two zaj came in a form of a snake. I'll try to remember the video and post it up here someday,cause it' s a long story.
So as I was saying OG's talk about Zaj(s) but no one knows or seen it's true form.. The only Zaj(s) that a lot of ppl see are the Chinese Zaj(s) LOL

Yea Yea I remember that video, its so, old ... my parents once borrow it from some people and watch it like years ago..But I don't remember much of it, wasn't interested cause I was young back then..However, I did remember something about the 2 snake that you mention..so do post it if you have it or can find it, cause I would love to watch it.

Advertisements