Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590439 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2400 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:35 AM »
Mayn I didn't want to tell this... But you had to go and reminded me of this one.. Haha

About 1year ago.  It was a nice warm summer night that I took my bro and his friends fishing at this one river for cat(s) and anything big to bite. So out of the blue these meekas kids showed up and was playing by the cliff. One of the meekas was chilling with us and talking. Than one of his other meeka buddy was calling for his name, tellling him that his bro have fallen off the cliff.

Long story short.. Cause there's too many details.

Any ways I told my bro and his buddies that those meekas kids are drunk. But it turned out to be real.. So I say to my bro. It's time we heading home. When we were about to leave, the po po and them showed up. when I read the news paper it stated that a Minn. meeka  fell 40+ feet to the bottom of the river and died there. Any ways a lot of ppl use to jump off that cliff. Even though your not allow ppl still do it. but it was summer and the water went down, so the rocks that had fallen where exposed.

I used to smoke. But I've been free for over a year now..LOL. I stop carrying lighter ever since but. I'll need to start carrying one. Anyways I was think about that time, and since I go a night fishing there a lot. I was think what --If someone or dude taps me over the shoulder at night for a lighter, and I turn to see that it was......... Mayn I don't even want to type it here LOL.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: April 21, 2011, 02:33:01 AM »
Modoupodou..

I use to go shopping at sunrise.  Did you know that it's no longer just a store. It changed to one of those mini stores... I haven't been there for over 8+years now. Until recently.
I been upstairs a couple of times. And I've always had  bad feeling about that place, but I never heard that story. WOW.. Are there still small bizz upstairs or is that whole 2nd floor unoccupied now?

In related to your story...
I was told by a hmong dude that I used to work with. So their cuz's dad pass away and they live at a farm. So this is what he and the other ppl  there that night, hmong ppl do that thing...night watching, ( Sorry I can't spell it). He heard that thing( can't spell it either) playing around the house, he thought to himself. W T H. Who's playing that thingy at this time of the night. And it went for a couple of minutes and than it went into the woods and it came back around the house. Every night they would heard that thingy played. Up till the the day he was buried.. Man that thingy sure makes a creepy music. LOL

hmg_mom

« Reply #2402 on: April 21, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
 :o holy cats there's a ton of stories. I'm gonna make another attempt to read them. I've been too chicken to return here. Lol crap! I don't even remember what page I last visited. I feel like I'm gonna have to start from the beginning ..... Blah

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:00:58 PM by hmg_mom »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: April 21, 2011, 03:45:26 PM »
About them cat(s).

My mom told me this. When I was younger and naughty, I never came home for a couple of days. So there use to be a cat that was following me. Like when I'm home my mom would see this cat outside the back porch. And when I was gone the cat never show up at the house. I never thought much of it til I started reading about cats here. Agghhhh.

Anyways when we moved out to go buy a house, there was this one cat that my sis picked up in the back yard and started  to raise the cat. I would tell my sis WTF are you doing. having a stray cat in the house, you never know if it's clean. I'm not gonna go into details. So one day I threw that cat down the basement cause my parent has these big a$$ rats that live in the basement, cause back in the old house code the water meter was not install the city code that is today. And it was under the dirt unlike now where the meter sits on top of concrete. So you have a about 4-5ft wide by 4-5ft long square. So the rats would dig it's hole there and claw up into the upstairs room.. Shyte if I knew that my old man and lady was gonna buy that house I would of said"NO". This cat was a real pu$$ c cause after a whole day in the basement this cat was up on them ducks and hiding. LOL

Sometimes too much inform is no good for you lol.

Yessiree

« Reply #2404 on: April 22, 2011, 12:41:21 PM »
Miss Shorty, Yes, Eight Mile is very haunted. I've drove through there with some of my Filipino friends and its damn scary when its 2 in the morning! I've heard lots of story about Eight Mile. Gived me the creeps. Lol.

Gawmp

« Reply #2405 on: April 22, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
Yessiree - Try Eight Mile during the winter time when the fogs rolled in...it's more creepy...done that a couple of times and luckily have not encountered anything out of the ordinary...kno ck on wood...

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: April 22, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »
My nephew kept telling me one time that a ghost at night kept coming to him while hes in a deep sleep at night & sit on him.  My nephew was about 10 & was about 21.  I didn't believe him one bit of course.  So one night I ended sleepin over at his house because all our parents we're over visiting.  My nephew was knocked the fawk out & I crashed on the bed next to his but couldn't sleep so I was on my phone on facebook & texting.  & while I'm wide awake I heard a scratching at the door.  I was like "WTF?"  Now everyone is downstairs talking & it was only us upstairs.  I looked at his door & WTF it started to slowly open on its own.... slowly it opened til it was all the way open.  By this time I had turned my phone to stand by(no light).  What I saw that night I'd never forget!!!!!  One of my other uncles ran in & jumped on him & grabbed is balls.  My nephew was so tired he was like "Stop & was pushing my uncle off."  My uncle laughed & left.  The next day when we woke up he said it happened again.  I was like Nigga you got molested by uncle Zong Thao.  I started crackin up so bad!  :2funny:

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: April 22, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »
Dude that was dumb,gay and funny at the same time. LOL kudos to you. LMFAO.

So last night it was raining and I told my younger bro to go with me outside to catch them worms in my mom's garden. I slept at my parents' house so I can get to the Hmong River faster.  But in the back of my head I was freaking scared, cause I remember reading about the 2 OG's that went to get them worms and one of the OG's saw something while they both were picking up them worms. LOL. So when I was like bending down, I dare not lift my head to see who was in front of me. But I was always looking to see if my bro was next to me or not.

toumuas

« Reply #2408 on: April 23, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
Ok. This one was when my wife and i just moved in to another apartment. Her brother was living with us at the time. We hadn't lived there for long when one morning we heard a light switch turned off and heard footsteps walking out of my BIL's room and down the hallway. I remembered it was 8:30am that morning and asked my wife, ''your brother's just going to work?''
She looked at me and said, ''I guess so.'' So, to be sure, I made her called her brother up. He picked up the phone and said that he's already at work and driving around in his company's car. My wife and I looked at each other and froze.
Another time, I had the day off and she was leaving for work in the morning. She kissed me goodbye and I told her to closed the bedroom door. I heard the door clicked shut and went to bed. A couple of hours later, I heard a light thump. I woke up and was thinking was the noise was because it sounded like it was in my bedroom. I had the blanket partially covering my head so it was blocking my view. I moved the blanket out of my view and thats when I saw thr door ws wide open. Again, i froze. Evetything ws going thru my head: i sweared i heard the door clicked shut when my wife left for work, and my BIL was already gone for work, too. I kept thinking more and the more I think, the more I was getting scared. So finally, i man up and jumped out of bed and went to watched tv in the living room until my wife came. I was glad we lived there for only three months because we relocated. I landed a new job up in Sacramento.

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2409 on: April 25, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a true story......... ....

There is this one place that hmong people always go to kill cow and also do the soul release ritual, its in Lathrop which is located south of Stockton. This place is well known to alot of Hmong around the area. There are two building, one is for killing cow and the other is where the chicken are kept and slaughter. Well, I heard from a friend that the people that work there caught a lilo girl with slanted eyes and its arm are on the bottom where as the leg is suppose to be and the leg are where as the arm are suppose to be. The worker came in early one morning and notice that there was a lilo girl playing with the chicken's egg. They slowly approach her in the dark and use one of them fish net thingy to catch her. When they did that she froze and cant run anywhere. After the light was turned on they realized she was not a normal person. The owner there called someone of the authority figure to come pick and take the girl away.

When my mom and I went there for the chicken a couple of week later, I asked the hmong guy that was working there if this was true. He told me that it was only rumor. I ask my mom to ask him the question..... cus usually an og ask another og, they tend to tell the truth. He told my mom that, yeah its true they did caught a poj ntxoom there.

I'm not sure if anyone of you heard of this, but if you do, correct me if I'm wrong.

dr3ambab3e

« Reply #2410 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:12 PM »
I remember when my grandpa pass, its like a dream because it was so long ago. So my grandpa went hunting with some of his buddy. He return home with an injured foot. I remember it was either a snake bite or something similar. When he came home, his foot was swollen and he was not able to put pressure on it at all. A few days later his foot turns black and have some liquid ozzing out from it. We took him to the hospital and the doctor was unable to help him. His injury got worse over the week, so on the last night before he pass there were so many cats around our house. I remember hearing the cat meow thru the night, and when morning come the cats where gone and my grandpa pass.

well im from stockton too....i heard that story from a friend but i duno if its true or not....
i use to go their with my mom all the time but now im married i've not been there for quit a while...

dr3ambab3e

« Reply #2411 on: April 25, 2011, 01:10:05 PM »
oh my...i reply to the wrong person...sorry ....

dr3ambab3e

« Reply #2412 on: April 25, 2011, 01:25:15 PM »
well after reading all these zaj's stories...i also have one too...

it was told to me by a friend.

my friend said the girl was some how related to her.
so yeah... the girl and her family went swimming in a lake one summer.
while her and her sister was swimming she felt like she was suck into the water.
she was drowning and called for help. her sis was tryin to help her but couldnt,
then by the time the other came and helped her she turned purple.

after her death, i guess her family, develope the picha that they took at the lake.
in one of her photo, there was this pink zaj wrap around her neck. they said that she liked the color pink
thats why the dragon was pink.(but i duno if that true)

so her funeral was hold, and one nite her mother was sleeping, she came into her dream.
the mother dream that she came and told her that she didnt die, it was the zaj that
took her to be his wife...n said she dont want to married him, can they do something to help her
so she dont get to married him.
she also told her mother that she misses her and that if she see a black cat
then its going to be her. then after the mother dream that, the next day at the funeral the mother saw
a black cat.

so that was the story i was told, my cousin also said hat the dragon took her becuz
she was pretty.

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #2413 on: April 25, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »
Some of these stories are  ;D :D ;D :D ::) but keep 'em coming.   :2funny:

wonders

« Reply #2414 on: April 25, 2011, 07:55:27 PM »
My mom is a shaman, and she says that if you move from place to place and where ever you go, you always experience hauntings its NOT the HOUSE, or LOCATION, YOU as the person is haunted. It's not a haunted house you're living in, you are being followed no matter what.

Advertisements