Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590066 times)

modoupodou

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2460 on: May 05, 2011, 10:12:45 PM »
I heard this other story about two sisters.

When they young they lived in a house, one day they decided to play Hide-N-go seek. One sister was the seeker, the other hid. the one that was hiding ran upstairs as her sister was counting, she went into her room and hid under the covers of her bed. As she hid there she heard foot steps waking up the stairs, thinking it was her sister she thought she would scare her. as the foot steps got closer, it came into her room. She POPPED out of the covers and screamed "BOO"

Instead of seeing her sister, she saw an old caucasian women standing in front of her bed looking down at her. From down stairs her sister finished counting and ran up the stairs and the caucasian women disappeared when her sister came to the door of the room.

The sister on the bed, told her sister that she didnt want to play the game anymore. Of course the seeker was pissed off, but didnt think any of it.

Years later when both of the sisters grew up the seeker came home late one night and saw an old caucasian woman sitting at their diner room table. She asked the lady what she was doing there, but the old lady just sat there looking at the wall. The seeker got scared, but just ignored it and went to bed. the next day the seeker told her sister (the hider) about the old lady, that was when the hider finaly told her sister (the seeker) about the time when they were playing Hide-N- go seek.... They both just shared experiences of seeing the old lady....

Not scary, just a story  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FNXIAO89

« Reply #2461 on: May 06, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »
Hey QueenK23, Thanks for the correction.

Li Mhong

« Reply #2462 on: May 09, 2011, 08:01:33 AM »
This thread is 4 years old. Let's make it 5.  O0

Ph D wanna Be

« Reply #2463 on: May 09, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
I had a freind that i sorta grew up with. We were close freind, and then when we sorta hit our teens and started being bad azz. One night he went out bang with his homeboyz. Wen it was time to come home, he would always cross through this one graveyard. Coz it was a short cut. It was gett'n pretty late and he knew tat wen he get home, he's gonna get yell at by his mom. So he got scared and stop, he say to himself, crap then i don't wanna get scron. So he decicded to go sleep in one of those houses tat u see in them yard. Anywayz he went in there to sleep. Dudes tat after tat nite he became a good azz boy.
So he told me tat while he was in there, he went to the conner of the room behind the coffin. And while he was in there, he kinda fall asleep, but was awoken to ppl's voices.

He thought to himself, wait why am i hearing voices, am i not the only one in here? Then he heard more voices, by tis time he was freaking out. He could smell the rotten meat and now there was more of them voices. He got freak out and couldn't move now, he dared not to make a sound. He told me he felt sumting wet, were he was sit'n. (No he didn't piss in his jean).

I could feel wat he went though, He got so freak out that wen he saw sum light cum'n through the window, he ran out the door and didn't look back. Wen he got home his mom asked, where he was and he told his mom wat he dis and wat happened to him. His mom yelled at him and was cuss'n him. So his mom had to call up her cuz to do the neeg on him, cuz if they didn't do tat. He could of die, coz them ppl in tat house tat he wen in, did not like stranger's cum'n into their houses.
If u still don't know what i'm talking about, u c those c-ment houses tat the rich forks have in them grave site. U c them everytime u drive by them yards.

I didn't go into too many detail, there was more information tat happen inside tat house, but i just wanna give you guy the gen. image of what happen. I'll let ur mind do the tink'n.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
Our friend Tong  Yang just passed away on April 21.

He used to hang out with my brothers and their friends at their house, they call Rialto. Anyway, one night while they just hanging out as Rialto, my brother's iphone turned on to voice recognition in his pocket. Puzzled, he pulled out his phone and started messing with the already running voice recognition feature of the iphone.

He announced "Xao Vang" in to the iphone, the phone doesn't recognize it, he tried again, still no recognition. Then he moved on, "Ricky Vue", no recognition, "Ricky Vue", no recognition, and he tried a third time, "Ricky Vue", the phone dials T.K. Yang's number.

He freaked out and ended the call

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

modoupodou

« Reply #2465 on: May 09, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »
Yubnag, that story kinda reminds me of one that happened to my cousin. Although its kinda different

She was up one night talking with her boyfriend on the phone, and suddenly they begin to hear static noises. At first the boyfriend blamed it on my cousin's phone being faulty, but my cousin also blamed her boyfriend's phone for being faulty. So they both decided to hang up and dial each other again.

When she redialed her boyfriend a person answered. Thinking it was her boyfriend she kinda yelled at him for changing his voice and acting all nice (because they were kinda arguing before), The person on the phone just kept asking her why is she being so mean, and other stuff. Suddenly my cousin got freaked out because the person sounded too weird to be her boyfriend so she hung up. Right when she hung up the phone rang again and she picked it up, to find out that it was her boyfriend. he was complaining why he couldn't call her, or when he did all he got was the busy tone.

My cousin told him about the weird person, which freaked both of them out, and they just hung up the phone and went to bed.

Pure-Noob

« Reply #2466 on: May 10, 2011, 02:44:41 AM »
I had a freind that i sorta grew up with. We were close freind, and then when we sorta hit our teens and started being bad azz. One night he went out bang with his homeboyz. Wen it was time to come home, he would always cross through this one graveyard. Coz it was a short cut. It was gett'n pretty late and he knew tat wen he get home, he's gonna get yell at by his mom. So he got scared and stop, he say to himself, crap then i don't wanna get scron. So he decicded to go sleep in one of those houses tat u see in them yard. Anywayz he went in there to sleep. Dudes tat after tat nite he became a good azz boy.
So he told me tat while he was in there, he went to the conner of the room behind the coffin. And while he was in there, he kinda fall asleep, but was awoken to ppl's voices.

He thought to himself, wait why am i hearing voices, am i not the only one in here? Then he heard more voices, by tis time he was freaking out. He could smell the rotten meat and now there was more of them voices. He got freak out and couldn't move now, he dared not to make a sound. He told me he felt sumting wet, were he was sit'n. (No he didn't piss in his jean).

I could feel wat he went though, He got so freak out that wen he saw sum light cum'n through the window, he ran out the door and didn't look back. Wen he got home his mom asked, where he was and he told his mom wat he dis and wat happened to him. His mom yelled at him and was cuss'n him. So his mom had to call up her cuz to do the neeg on him, cuz if they didn't do tat. He could of die, coz them ppl in tat house tat he wen in, did not like stranger's cum'n into their houses.
If u still don't know what i'm talking about, u c those c-ment houses tat the rich forks have in them grave site. U c them everytime u drive by them yards.

I didn't go into too many detail, there was more information tat happen inside tat house, but i just wanna give you guy the gen. image of what happen. I'll let ur mind do the tink'n.

Damm was your friend that stupid or was he high as hell or what? He should rather sleep with the Dead than go home and get yelled at? yea im guessing he is stupid lol. but yea that shiet is scary...and stupid

Ph D wanna Be

« Reply #2467 on: May 12, 2011, 02:12:59 AM »
Damm was your friend that stupid or was he high as hell or what? He should rather sleep with the Dead than go home and get yelled at? yea im guessing he is stupid lol. but yea that shiet is scary...and stupid
You would of thought tat them dam doors to 'em c-ment house would of be lock. I guess they aren't after all, not meaning I want to check it myself. But after tat ordeal, he stop being a punk azz ghetto thug.  I ran into him to tie the old tie(s). U know what I mean guys. And tat's wen he told me the story. This was many years ago.

molayang

« Reply #2468 on: May 12, 2011, 02:00:36 PM »
AWW. we need more stories

molayang

« Reply #2469 on: May 12, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
I remember me and my aunt was smoking outside and she told me a story bout her and her friend, while they were smoking outside (it was already dark) and they saw someone sitting on the tree laughing at both of them. this got me scared so i barely want to smoke by myself now. haha

I have another aunt she probably have the six sense or something like that. Because a lot of scary shit happened to her. she told a lot but i dont remember because i was still young like around 9 so theres one that i remember and it was when she was sleeping and when she turned to the wall she saw a hand coming out of the crack and a tongue sticking out. this gives me the creeps because she told it to us in hmong!

Pure-Noob

« Reply #2470 on: May 12, 2011, 02:20:39 PM »
I need more stories, going Camping so I'm depending on these stories to go tell at camp. I only have about 7 stories down so and we go camp July 4th weekend so gimme more

Ph D wanna Be

« Reply #2471 on: May 12, 2011, 03:55:56 PM »
AWW. we need more stories
I got a few, not my story but what I heard. This happened in Wisconsin, and if anyone knows it better then me please do comment..
Goes like this.. there was a grandma that was acting strange. When morning came she was fine, and when night came she would be sick. And wouldn't want to be alone. So the family had to do the looking into, turns out that. There were these, how should i say it. those white kid figures you know with backward hands and feets. Anyways the father Neeg, you know what I'm tying to say here. He set a trap around the house, and the OG's did the waiting game that night. Sumtime later that night, one of the Og heard sumting like a baby was crying out side..Dang this is creeping me out... Anywho, so he thought for a minute.

Then he went and told the other OG's if they are hearing what he's hearing. So all them OG went outside and surely sumting.
What they caught was one of those backward figure. After tat the OG took it inside and did the P.O.W . Stuff, it told them tat,there was 3 of 'em, unlucky it got caught and it's foot is broken, thw other 2 got away. The 3 of em were cum'n to get the grandma, but the ppl set s trap and it got caught

After the P.O.W they killed that ting, and gave the parts to relatives who came to see the grandma.
A friends mom told him tat story. Coz there was tis lady tat didn't live to far visited and told my friend's mom. She even showed the part tat was giving to her. (Not gonna tell you wat the part was).
My comps acting up eailer. Couldn't finish it.wouldn't save for sum reason.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:16:59 PM by Ph D wanna Be »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: May 12, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
It's being awhile since I blog on here.
Nice to see that the threads still alive.lol I got one but too lazy to type. So gonna have to ask you ppl to post and I read. Lol

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2473 on: May 13, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
this is not related to ghost story but a scary event that happened back in the high school days.

Some friends and I decided to skip school and go swimming. It was getting close to summer so it was a very hot day. I dont really remember all the detail of that day, but for some reason after reading all these ghost, dragon, and spirit story.... This pop back into my mind and got me thinking. That afternoon, took a little break for lunch and snack after a long day of swimming, when my guy friend saw a snake in the river. They got some tree branch and pull the snake out and killed it. At the time we were all stupid and young so we didnt think much of anything, but come to think of it now, it could have been a zaj (dragon). There is a saying that if you see a snake in the river, that means a zaj is out for their meal..... luckily at that moment everyone was already out of the water.

modoupodou

« Reply #2474 on: May 13, 2011, 02:35:58 PM »
I have a lot of ghost stories to tell,Though they NEVER happen to me... So here I go

My cousin has a sixth sense that makes her able to see ghosts and such.

A couple of years ago when she was still really young, her parents took both of her elder sisters to visit Laos and left her alone with her two brothers who are never home. So she basically had the house to herself and a big room for herself for about 1 month. As soon as her parents and sisters left she began to feel weird things around her. (Im thinking this was the time when her powers were beginning to develop.)

One night she called my brother and cried to him because she was really scared of something in her house. Since we were really close and believed in ghost stuff, my bro told me, my sister, and my other cousin to go keep her company for the night, so we did nothing happened though we slept with the lights on because she kept telling us that she keeps seeing a little girl around her, and that the little girl and her friends lived in their closet.

The next month when her parents came back from their trip she told thwm about it but they didn't really believe her, the weird stuff didnt stop. One morning as she was in their bathroom, brushing her teeth for school and her sister was walking up the steps. Her sister heard a little girl laughing, the weird thing is her sister NEVER believed in my cousin about the little girl, but when she heard that laugh she believed in my cousin. At the same time as my cousin was in their bathroom she heard the same laugh (this happned at the same time) she looked up at the reflection lf the mirror, and saw the little girl sitting at the corner of her brother's room (note: the bathroom door was opened the whole time) The girl was sitting with her knees up to her face, with long black hair covering her face her arms were crossed over her knees. she was holding a baby doll. By this time my cousin was getting used to seeing the little girl, so she didnt really feark out, she just quickly walked out of the bathroom and met her sister coming up the stair well. The sister asked if my cousin heard the laugh and my cousin said yeah and that she didnt do it. They both got scared and ran down stairs to catch the bus...

She later had a red cloth tied on her wrist, so that she becomes invisible to the girl. After a while nothing happened in her house, but one day the red cloth fell off and all the weird things happened again. So they later they called in a shaman and did the neej thing. The shaman told the family that my cousin has a little girl following her, because in my cousin's past life she was the mother of the little girl. supposedly when people died, you were supposed to sew people's eyelid shut so that they cant see the living. This little girl only had half of her eyelids sewed shut so she could still see. He said that the girl has been looking for her mother ever since her death and saw that her mother was reborn as my cousin. he told her to leave and that her REAL mom is not here anymore, but she said No she wants to be with her mom (my cousin) FOREVER.

So we had to change her name so that the girl couldn't find her anymore. The shaman also told my cousin that she has to name her first born daughter the same name as the little girl that has been following her. *not gonna say her name*

Advertisements