Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590083 times)

Fishhead

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2490 on: May 17, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »
My own story  ;D

When I as young in Ban Vinai, I got sick very bad to the point where I almost die. One night while I was sleeping with
my step mom and dad.  I slept on the edge of the bed facing the front door. Either my eyes playing trick on me or
not, I saw a big figure lift the bamboo door up piece by piece. So I got scared closed my eyes and quickly turn
to my dad. Suddenly I felt a soft furry hand brush off on my left shoulder. I screamed the living heck out during
the night and woke every one up. From there on I always sleep with blanket covering up from head to toes no
matter how hot it is, until I turn 18 years of age.

The shaman said it was my birth mother visiting me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

molayang

« Reply #2491 on: May 17, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »
These pass few days I've been scared, like the dark, taking a shower by myself, staying at a certain place by myself, staying home alone. Well just yesterday I told my mom to check why i've been so scared. Since she is one of the new lady shaman she wants to practice her ua neeg stuff. Well for my mom I'm the responsible one for the bell thingy whatever that is (the thing that you hit and it makes a big sound. LOl whatever thats call). Why me? Because i'm the only child so im responsible for everything. Ok well actually I do have brother's and sister's but I live with my uncle and aunt which they are my mom and dad. So basically i live with my uncle and aunt. so im the only child that lives with them and have responsible for everything. They love me to death. Ok back to the story. When my mom was done with the ua neeg she said that when I was out hang ing with my friends and cousins a ghost guy took my spirit because it liked me so much and thats why i've been so scared. Which my parents are going to hu plig for me in two weeks.  :o

realism

« Reply #2492 on: May 17, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »
These pass few days I've been scared, like the dark, taking a shower by myself, staying at a certain place by myself, staying home alone. Well just yesterday I told my mom to check why i've been so scared. Since she is one of the new lady shaman she wants to practice her ua neeg stuff. Well for my mom I'm the responsible one for the bell thingy whatever that is (the thing that you hit and it makes a big sound. LOl whatever thats call). Why me? Because i'm the only child so im responsible for everything. Ok well actually I do have brother's and sister's but I live with my uncle and aunt which they are my mom and dad. So basically i live with my uncle and aunt. so im the only child that lives with them and have responsible for everything. They love me to death. Ok back to the story. When my mom was done with the ua neeg she said that when I was out hang ing with my friends and cousins a ghost guy took my spirit because it liked me so much and thats why i've been so scared. Which my parents are going to hu plig for me in two weeks.  :o

The Gong

QueenK23

« Reply #2493 on: May 17, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »
This story is similar to FNXIAO89 story....

These two Hmong couple didn't have any kids, and really wanted a kid since they were getting old. So everyday that they went to the garden they would call out loud on how much they wanted a kid. A poj txoj overheard them and turned itself into a baby boy. The two couple found the baby and thought it was a gift from god. They brought the baby home and took care of it the best they could.

Years have passed and the baby boy was getting bigger. The mother also notice that the father was getting very weak and sick. He would always complained that his neck hurts but couldn't find anything wrong. She went to a nearby neighbor who was a shaman and asked him to look into why her husband was getting sicker by the day. After looking into his things (I don't know what you call it) he asked her if they had found a baby a couple years back. She answered yes. He then asked her that every night that they slept does the baby always faces the father. She thought for a bit and answered yes. He then told her to go back home and tell the father that she was going to the garden but then go and wait til night fall and peek through the walls of where the husband sleeps at and she will then find her answer to why her husband is so sick.

She then went home, gather her garden stuff and told her husband and baby that she was going to the garden and may not return til nightfall. She went on her way but stayed nearby. As night approached, she slowly and quietly peaked through the wall of where her husband slept. What she saw horrified her to death. The baby boy had turned into a poj txoj and was sucking her husbands blood from the hole it had made on the husband's neck. She was too scared to go back home the whole night.

As morning came, she finally got the courage to go home. As she went inside the boy woke up and said, "Why'd you go so long mom". She froze and studdered that since it was too late she decided to just sleep there and wait til morning to come home. She was so shaken the whole day that she decided to go see the shaman. The shaman told her to build a cage and dig a hole enough for the cage and try to trick the poj txoj into the cage and burn it. So she went back home and told her husband about the boy and what she saw. She also told him about the plan but little did they know the poj txoj already know what they were planning. So it went along with the plan and followed them. As they approached the hole of where the cage was, the poj txoj pushed the dad into the cage, laughed and said, "Since you two know what I am and were mean enough to kill me I'm going to kill you first." It burned the dad and the mother could do nothing but watched her husband die. She was so scared and angry at the same time that when the poj txoj wasn't paying attention she ran off.

The poj txoj started chasing the mom. The mom ran towards the mountain to get to the other village where her relatives live. As the poj txoj chased after the mom it kind of lost her. It came upon these travelers and asked them if they'd seen its mom. The travelers said they haven't seen anyone besides the lady who went toward the mountain and pointed to where the mom was at. The poj txoj looked and said, "that's not my mom. My mom is pretty. That lady has horns." No matter how much the poj txoj looked at where the mom was at it kept saying that it wasn't its mom. The thing was that, the mother was carrying one of those hmong chairs you see shaman use during rituals on her back, with the legs facing outward (if you can picture it). So that made the poj txoj confused that the legs were horns since it was sticking out towards the moms head.

So the poj txoj decided to chase on down the road and never saw its mom again.

molayang

« Reply #2494 on: May 18, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »

These two Hmong couple didn't have any kids, and really wanted a kid since they were getting old. So everyday that they went to the garden they would call out loud on how much they wanted a kid. A poj txoj overheard them and turned itself into a baby boy. The two couple found the baby and thought it was a gift from god. They brought the baby home and took care of it the best they could.

Years have passed and the baby boy was getting bigger. The mother also notice that the father was getting very weak and sick. He would always complained that his neck hurts but couldn't find anything wrong. She went to a nearby neighbor who was a shaman and asked him to look into why her husband was getting sicker by the day. After looking into his things (I don't know what you call it) he asked her if they had found a baby a couple years back. She answered yes. He then asked her that every night that they slept does the baby always faces the father. She thought for a bit and answered yes. He then told her to go back home and tell the father that she was going to the garden but then go and wait til night fall and peek through the walls of where the husband sleeps at and she will then find her answer to why her husband is so sick.

She then went home, gather her garden stuff and told her husband and baby that she was going to the garden and may not return til nightfall. She went on her way but stayed nearby. As night approached, she slowly and quietly peaked through the wall of where her husband slept. What she saw horrified her to death. The baby boy had turned into a poj txoj and was sucking her husbands blood from the hole it had made on the husband's neck. She was too scared to go back home the whole night.

As morning came, she finally got the courage to go home. As she went inside the boy woke up and said, "Why'd you go so long mom". She froze and studdered that since it was too late she decided to just sleep there and wait til morning to come home. She was so shaken the whole day that she decided to go see the shaman. The shaman told her to build a cage and dig a hole enough for the cage and try to trick the poj txoj into the cage and burn it. So she went back home and told her husband about the boy and what she saw. She also told him about the plan but little did they know the poj txoj already know what they were planning. So it went along with the plan and followed them. As they approached the hole of where the cage was, the poj txoj pushed the dad into the cage, laughed and said, "Since you two know what I am and were mean enough to kill me I'm going to kill you first." It burned the dad and the mother could do nothing but watched her husband die. She was so scared and angry at the same time that when the poj txoj wasn't paying attention she ran off.

The poj txoj started chasing the mom. The mom ran towards the mountain to get to the other village where her relatives live. As the poj txoj chased after the mom it kind of lost her. It came upon these travelers and asked them if they'd seen its mom. The travelers said they haven't seen anyone besides the lady who went toward the mountain and pointed to where the mom was at. The poj txoj looked and said, "that's not my mom. My mom is pretty. That lady has horns." No matter how much the poj txoj looked at where the mom was at it kept saying that it wasn't its mom. The thing was that, the mother was carrying one of those hmong chairs you see shaman use during rituals on her back, with the legs facing outward (if you can picture it). So that made the poj txoj confused that the legs were horns since it was sticking out towards the moms head.

The Gong
Yes that thing. lol

Ph D wanna Be

« Reply #2495 on: May 18, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »
Okay. Don't know wat that was for. Haha or the meaning of it..
You trying to tell us sumting.lol

skribblez

« Reply #2496 on: May 18, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »
yo molayang, do not quote the damn stories...damn noob...  >:(

molayang

« Reply #2497 on: May 19, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
Uhhh... ok im sorry?

molayang

« Reply #2498 on: May 19, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »
more stories?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: May 19, 2011, 08:23:36 AM »
Was there supose to be a story in there? I was confuse. Lol.
I'm pretty sure you all have more stories..

skribblez

« Reply #2500 on: May 19, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
Uhhh... ok im sorry?
:hello2: :headbang:thank you..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: May 20, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
This story is from a friend;

Lets call him Lo. Anyways, Lo finally bought his first car from this Caucasian dude. He was really happy about it because it was his own. A few nights later, weird things started to happen. Because he works late usually by the time he drive home, there's barely any cars left on the road. There's this bridge that he passes by every night from work.

After a few nights of driving  his car, he noticed a shadowy figure in his backseat. It only appears whenever he's crossing the bridge. The first time that he saw the figure he tried cussing it out. The second time, it took a lot more effort to get rid of it. Lo describe it as a woman. He could clearly see her figure but her face was a mess. He couldn't really tell what she looked like because her face was so blurry. Every time she appears, he got a lot of goosebumps and his hair stood on ends.

He finally told his grandma about his two incidents. She told him to go out and buy some dead money and incense. He had to burn the money and light the incense for his mom. You see, his mom died a while back when he was younger. Lo's grandma said that if he did that her spirit would protect him. While rushing home with the stuff, he got in a car accident. He drove into a parked car.

He said that as he was rushing home the lady shadow appeared again! This time she was on his car hood and she was crouched like a tigress ready to pouch! That was when he swirled his car and hit a parked car.

After burning the money and incense for his mom Lo went to talk with the original owner of the car. Lo asked the guy if anybody had died in the car. The guy said "Yeah. My wife."
You know what's strange about that story was? A few months ago I was looking into a use car to buy also.. I ran into this ad on Craiglist. 1996 camry, no accident, about 115xxx miles. So I called the person up and he gave me the run down on the car.." He said that his grandpa owned that car he he took care of it like it was is was his 1st son".. So I was about to make an offer and to go see it (car) the next day. After the dude told me his grandpa passed away and the car was giving to him as a gift.. Now that know it was a well maintain car. I really wanted to buy it..One thing he say that made me change my mind.. " He said that when his grandpa pass away he told the dude to not sell his car".. Crap that gave me the chills.. You know we are very superstitious when some one gives us a gift after they passed on. And we turn it around to make money.. So I told him " that I'll think about it and call him if I do come the next day".

Good thing I didn't go buy the car.. Or else I might see things like your buddy "Lo" or worst.LOL
(Speaking about  inheriting a gift).. When my FIL passed on, I inherited all his guns. So I know how it'll feel if I were to sell his guns that he gave me...His spirit won't be happy with me or something else.

molayang

« Reply #2502 on: May 23, 2011, 08:19:09 AM »
This was long ago like in 2005 im guessing.... Ok well I just remember this story because I was smoking out from my window and got that damn story in my mind, so here it goes. I was sleeping over at my cousins house (i think there house is haunted.. 0-0) and I was sleeping with the girls downstairs(they were all grown ups around 17-19 I was 8 or 9) ok my two guy cousins bed were upstairs, so it was late at night, me and my girl cousins was putting makeup on and i was just reading something i remember. Well my guy cousin came down crying and screaming,(he was like 20 LOL) we were all like dude what the hell? He told us that when he weas smoking outside he saw a lady in hmong clothes looking at him smoking, and that ghost was waving and laughing at him. OMG im scared now. LOL ok anyways when he told us the story we heard a knock on the window, damn no one looked cause we were too scared, it went on so long and my cousins parents woke up and told us to go to sleep, i know they heard that too! LOL gah, then we turned all the lights off and my guy cousins slept on the floor. The sad thing was that we just left my other guy cousin sleeping upstairs, but its ok cause he sleeps through anything. HAHA. yeah not so scary but i've experienced it a bit. so its scary to me. =]

molayang

« Reply #2503 on: May 23, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
Did you guys know that its good to wear silver and gold when you go to sleep? Especially for the people who gets paralize a lot by a ghost.... I just heard of it. I tried and It helps me. you try it see if it helps you. =]

Pure-Noob

« Reply #2504 on: May 23, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
This Hmong guy was married to a Christian lady but he refused to go to church and still kept the shamanic culture. Well one day he died in a car wreck and his cousins were gonna bury him hmong style but his wife said that costs to much money so she didn't care and did a christian funeral for him. She called up her church people and buried him in a suit, and the hmong clan was just like ok then, you'll see for yourself. A few weeks after his funeral, his kids kept on seeing him walk around in their backyard and he was wearing white. They were all freaked out by this and told their mom but she just told them to pray to god. He kept appearing around their yard and he came in his son's dream saying that he can't pass because he dont have on the right clothing so they wont let him through the gates. Since his wife didnt give a crap, his son called up an uncle and told him about the dreams and the apparitions. His uncle did that "let go of spirit" thing and he never returned again.

Advertisements