Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590449 times)

DRTYLUVN

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2505 on: May 23, 2011, 05:20:26 PM »
pure noob, thats what happens when people are united by marriage but neither will change religions for the other
my buddies father is a shaman, and the stuff that his dad tells him, and him passing it on to us is crazy

his father mentioned that sometimes in the spirit world he would see people like that where they cant pass because their spouse/relatives didnt bury them by the deceases religion but by their convenience and their own religion
the decease becomes poor, hungry, and lost in the spirit world often begging for help and food

this is what his father said so i dont really know if it really happens or not

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: May 24, 2011, 01:29:53 AM »
pure noob, thats what happens when people are united by marriage but neither will change religions for the other
my buddies father is a shaman, and the stuff that his dad tells him, and him passing it on to us is crazy

his father mentioned that sometimes in the spirit world he would see people like that where they cant pass because their spouse/relatives didnt bury them by the deceases religion but by their convenience and their own religion
the decease becomes poor, hungry, and lost in the spirit world often begging for help and food

this is what his father said so i dont really know if it really happens or not
That's why if you go to church or the old ways. Don't date each other or marry them. It'll only make things worst for you.
Having said that:
The Church ppl still say crap about us and your old ways. And the old ways still say crap about us and our church ways..
The way I see it. We need to stop blaming one another. Which ever ways you wanna choose. It's totally up to you..
And we need to stop the hate'n.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: May 24, 2011, 01:33:08 AM »
Did you guys know that its good to wear silver and gold when you go to sleep? Especially for the people who gets paralize a lot by a ghost.... I just heard of it. I tried and It helps me. you try it see if it helps you. =]
Never heard that before. All I know is that when you get a lot of nightmares or being sat on. The Hmoob knife under the pillow is what I always grab. In my case I grab my swords. LOL

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: May 24, 2011, 01:56:32 AM »
This is a friends' deer hunting story.
So I might not remember all the details: so here it goes. Two of my buddies went to White Water(MN) for deer opener. So they both got up early around 3-4 am to go to their deer stands. Buddy(A) went to his stand and was claiming his stand. While he was in his stand, he looked at the view and he saw these nicely shinning rock(s), stones. It was about 50-60yrds from him. So he called his other buddy(B). to see if he's up in his stand already. Buddy(B) said "yeah his up in his stand". Buddies (a) asked him, when they were scouting did he see any shinning stones or something like that. Buddy(B) said "no".

It was a full moon, so those who hunts knows what I mean.(can't spell it in hmoob). He kept on looking at it and he said to himself. "Wait, how come when i was scouting I didn't see these rocks"? So why are there these shining stones. So he sat in his stand wondering if he went the wrong way or he got lost? Well when morning came and he was brave enough to climb down. He went to see the rock(s). What he saw freak the crap out of him. What he was looking at was a bunch of grave stones. So he went back and pack up his stand and walked back to camp..

This i don't know if it's related:
The two buddies was in their tents and was a sleep. Buddy(B) had a bad azz dream about these Hmoob ladies visiting him and wanted him to follow the lady to her place. And all. (forgot the details. So I guess he got sat while camping in the woods). So when buddy (B) was able to gain his composure, he woke up buddy(A) and told him the dream. The both of them, got up in the middle of the night and started packing their gears, other hmong OG was asking why they leaving so early?. The two of them said that, they forgot that buddy(B) had to go do something at home the next day. So that's why they are leaving.
You know that if you have a nightmare while hunting.. It's bad Omen..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: May 24, 2011, 02:22:51 AM »
Here's another hunting story. It was their frist time up there.This happened in Stacey (MN) It was small game season). Okay they drove in this truck that has one of those camper topper.
So there is this camp ground that Hmoob ppl go sleep in or park their cars.
Anyways after a long day of hunting the two Hmoob dudes came back to the camp. . And started to set-up for the night. Other Hmoob ppl came back and was packing to go home. So the two guys asked "why are you ppl going home, why not camp there". The other Hmoob asked if they are new here. They said "yeah". So the other ppl said that, this is not a place for ppl to camp, something's not right in this camp ground.. But being new and not scare. So ppl started going home, while the two were left.

That night they both encounter something. According to the homng ppl that came that morning. The other two dudes that camp that night told them about it.

"While everyone left, and the two were left. And they both ate dinner, and went into the trunk to sleep, they both heard like a little rocks hitting the truck. So the both of them got out of the truck. And saw nothing. So they both went back into the trunk. Anyways there were more of them rocks being thrown at them. Then they felt like some one had jump onto the truck and was bouncing up and down. Man the two got so freak out that, neither of them wanted to go out and start the truck. So they both endure that whole ordeal all night till morning came. They could of swore that with all that racked. The truck would of being all ding up and with a lot of hand prints.

That morning when other ppl showed up, the two of them came out and the other ppl came to say Hi " you know OG thingy" that when they asked if this place was like hunted, than the OG asked if something happened. That's when the two dudes told them OG..
Fk I'll be pissing in my pants if I ran into something like that..

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:24:56 AM by saki saki »

Roc

« Reply #2510 on: May 24, 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
I think we hmong people need to separate tradition and culture from religion. Best of both worlds. Anyways on to the stories.

At my work place there's always a third shift because we have to shuttle people who work at the airport very early in the morning. I've heard of a lot of stories from my coworkers from the off-site parking lot where the employees park. One night, one of my coworkers was sleeping in his shuttle when he felt shaking. He woke up and was worried it was an angry passenger who was trying to wake him up. When he looked around, he saw no one. He went to sleep again, and just before he dozed off the shuttle shook again!

He was like wtf, then he saw a car at the end of the parking lot turning its lights on. He's like, oh okay it was just an employee who needs a ride over. So as he drives over to the car, the cars lights turn off. When he gets there, there is no one waiting outside the car for him, when he looks inside the car it's empty. He freaked out and drove back to the other side of the parking lot. When he turned the shuttle around, the car turned on its lights again! He said screw it, and didn't go back. He told me he couldn't sleep again the rest of the night.

Our airport used to be a marine base during WWII. I know that the security guys say the main administration building is haunted. When they do the rounds, they hear footsteps and keys jingling, but when they check the room, there's no one there.

molayang

« Reply #2511 on: May 24, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »
well the knife i have too but it doesnt work as much as wearing gold and silver for me.  :)

molayang

« Reply #2512 on: May 24, 2011, 08:20:09 AM »
So my ex told me what happened to him like a couple of weeks ago, he works 2nd shift and he comes home at 1 so when it was time to come home, him and his coworker decided to go check on the machines (Because it was always broken) it wasnt broken this time so then they both were walking through the hallway (there were windows on both side of the hallway) to get back so they can check out, well what they saw was a hmong lady wearing hmong clothes waving to them. my ex and his coworker got scared and ran out to there cars and drove off. That was when he freaken called me and scared the SH*t outta me.  >:(

molayang

« Reply #2513 on: May 26, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »
awww no more stories?......... :'(

molayang

« Reply #2514 on: May 26, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »
i got one but ill post it up later. =]

dogtags3154

« Reply #2515 on: May 26, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
I think for most people, the reason why they dont see things or have an intuition about the spirit world is mainly because, they can not understand it. Not saying I'm a professional at all this paranormal stuff, but I do get feelings about places. And I've seen and experienced many things in life. Ever since I was a kid, I saw things that I child shouldnt be seeing. To this day, I still see and hear things, or have feelings about places.

dogtags3154

« Reply #2516 on: May 26, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
So with that in mind...here are a few of my stories. I'll start with the less freaky ones to the more freaky ones.

A few of my friends and I were hungry, so we decided on some pho. Now here in Fresno there are many pho restaurants. Some more popular than other. The most known one would be PHO 75. Well around the corner from PHO 75 is a small place called PHO 1. So we decided to go to PHO 1. I'm a bit of a germaphobe so I always have to wash my hands before eating. As I was in the restroom, after washing my hands and drying them, I looked into the mirror and felt my body tingle. Telling me I wasnt the only one in there. I closed my eyes, and an image of an old woman smiling burnt into my mind. I have always had this gift or curse, however you see it, so though it bothered me, I usually dont make a big deal out of it. Not saying that place is haunted, but I'm also not saying it's not.

This happened a few years ago, when I was done with the US NAVY. I went and lived with my older sister in OC. Southern Cali. Anyway the way our apartments are built, there are 2 structures. Each facing one another with a drive way in the middle. Our apartment was facing right to my parents apartment. If you got out the front of our apartment, you'd be looking at their front door. All the apartment front doors had those black metal screen doors. They would make a clinking sound if you slammed them. Anyway, most of the time we would go across to my parents for food. Hahaha. Well, one night in the fall after grabbing some food, I was about to leave my parents apartment. It was getting dark out already. As soon as I open the wooden door, through the metal screen, I saw a little boy run away from our door, make a left and head towards the little playground. Now the playground is all the way in the back of the apartments. I thought for sure it was just one of the neighborhood kids playing tag or a game. So I followed only 10 feet away, as it disappeared around a corner. When I got to the playground, I was the only one standing there. Looking at the playground.

Same apartment. A year after the boy ghost made its presence known. I was home alone. My family had gone up to Fresno for the HNY. And since I had just gotten a job, I stayed behind. After 2 night by myself in the apartment, once again that numbing feeling comes back. It tingle my whole body, and I knew it meant something was going to show itself. I stood up ready to fight whatever it was. And as I did that, from the bottom bathroom, a lady in red steps out, looks at me and heads up the stairs. But there was no footstep. I walked to the stairs to make sure I just wasn't hallucinating, and sure enough, as soon as I got to the first rung of the stairs, I see her red dress just hovering up the stairs.

Same apartment. A few months after the Lady in Red claimed her presence, I was taking a Saturday noon nap. I was comfy on my bed, when all of a sudden I hear an aunts voice yelling out for my oldest sister. That was confusing because my aunt had passed away 4 years ago, and my oldest sister lived in Sanger. 300 miles away. So half asleep, I brushed it off, but not for long. As soon as the voice stopped, I felt a hand grab my ankles. Starting to pull me off my bed. At this point I could see it was a big furry thing that had grabbed me, and this thing was taking me out of my room towards the stairs. As soon as we get to the stairs I called out to it...it looked back...but just as soon, I kick it down the stairs. And it just vaporized in thin air as soon as I kicked it.

This happened when I was about 5-6 years old. Though it was a long time ago, I remember it very fresh. It happened at a Funeral home in Fresno. One of my Grandpas or uncle had passed away, so my dad wanted to go pay respect. I wasnt a bad kid growing up so he thought if I went, there wouldn't be any problems. As soon as we got there, he sat along a row of wooden benches with some of our other uncles. We sat there with nothing going on but a funeral for about an hour and a half. But then something caught my eyes. From behind the casket of the deceased, I saw this hairy man crawl out. I was scared but didnt know what it was. It started crawling very low to the ground towards where my father and I was sitting. One arm, one leg at a time. I started crying, and my dad must have seen I was very scared of something, so right before that creature got to me, my dad picked me up and we went home.

Another one when I was 5-6. The neighborhood we lived on was supposedly haunted. The whole block they said was haunted. The house we rented out wasn't that big. Just a 2 bedroom 1 bath house. But the backyard was huge. It was atleas 1 1/2 acres. So my mom grew alot of vegetables. In the middle of the yard was a little wooden tool shed. It looked more like a big doll house to me. Anyway, one day while my mom was out there tending to her vegetables, I got hungry. I looked out to the backyard but didnt see her. I yelled out, but the reply I got was a deep low voice calling my name. I was like, WTH? But hungry as I was, I had to go look for her. I started my run into that unknown and as I got 20 feet into it, movement at the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned to look straight at it. It was the scarecrow. Its arms and legs were flailing wildly. I was mesmerized by this thing. I wonder now, if back then it was poossesed. Anyway, long story short I stood there looking at this wild scarecrow, then all of a sudden its arms just stuck out straight in front of it. I was scared as it is already when this damn thing's head fell off. I ran with the quickness inside the house. Hahhaa.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:41:02 PM by dogtags3154 »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: May 26, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
well the knife i have too but it doesnt work as much as wearing gold and silver for me.  :)
How big is your Hmoob knife? If it's small one then yeah it won't work. Gotta have the reg. size, the one you chop up meat to cook. The bigger the knife the better to protect you.
Speaking about knife, I have just about one for all my bags. Okay I got a cat fishing tackle, Trout tackle, Hunting tackle, Big river tackle, hmong knife at home. Something about the Hmong Knife that I must have one for each stuff.
Yeah you can say it's a bit over doing, But better to have many then end up in a place and not have one.. LOL

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:52:05 PM by saki saki »

QueenK23

« Reply #2518 on: May 26, 2011, 11:24:47 PM »
@ dogtags3154 you encountered some freaky as stuffs...

dogtags3154

« Reply #2519 on: May 26, 2011, 11:30:35 PM »
Yes I know. Thats why in one of my encounters I did write down, it still freaks me out, but I dont make a big deal out of it. I've come to understand why some people become shamans or pastors.

Advertisements