Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590159 times)

Pure-Noob

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2565 on: June 25, 2011, 07:42:38 PM »
which part of Mammoth Pool ? came back camping at Lower Chiquitoes a couple of weeks ago .. 4 seasons within 3 days 2 nights .. first day rain , next day hail n after hailing came snow than sun ... saw a couple of wild pigs during the night but too many campers around us ..

You went to lower chiquito? We went camp site hunting there and saw nothin but red necks looking at us like we stepped on they properry or something. We also went to check out jackass camp, regular chiquito creek......we're pretty undecided since the fishing sucks due to the abnormal high waters. Got any suggestions?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

rambo

« Reply #2566 on: June 25, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
if i were you guys/gals .. dont camp anywhere near there .. go somewhere secluded .. over there everyone have to shut up at 10pm .. go to northfork .. find yourself a camp site there .. i know a good place but havent been there in a long while .. its also kinda spooky where we camped at in northfork .. long story ..

Pure-Noob

« Reply #2567 on: June 26, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »
if i were you guys/gals .. dont camp anywhere near there .. go somewhere secluded .. over there everyone have to shut up at 10pm .. go to northfork .. find yourself a camp site there .. i know a good place but havent been there in a long while .. its also kinda spooky where we camped at in northfork .. long story ..

Please share your north fork spots cus I'm really looking for a camping place

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2568 on: June 27, 2011, 03:43:46 PM »
which part of Mammoth Pool ? came back camping at Lower Chiquitoes a couple of weeks ago .. 4 seasons within 3 days 2 nights .. first day rain , next day hail n after hailing came snow than sun ... saw a couple of wild pigs during the night but too many campers around us ..
wild pigs???? forreals!! i never seen or heard of any in that area
4 seasons weather is pretty bad, just dont kno what to expect

Please share your north fork spots cus I'm really looking for a camping place
jackass is a good place to go, your rite about the fishing tho
best places to camp are the places you make, designated camps are always loud, noisy, and overflowed with people
we hmongs do it best when we come to a small clearing and just stop to setup, usually there is no-one around except other fellow hmongs doin the same thing you are

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2569 on: June 28, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »
I JUST HEARD THIS STORY OVER THE WEEKEND FROM A FRIENDS MOM WHICH IS ALSO MY AUNTY

ONE LATE NIGHT MY AUNTY RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A WOMAN. THE WOMAN ASK MY AUNTY TO MEET HER AT THE HOTEL/MOTEL BECAUSE HER FOOT HURT AND WANT MY AUNTY TO GO MASSAGE HER FEET. SHE ASK THE WOMAN WHAT WAS HER NAME AND THE WOMAN GIVE HER NAME. MY AUNT IS A SHAWOMAN SO HER SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE ALREADY GIVE HER A CLUE THAT, THAT PERSON IS NOT ALIVE. SHE CURSED AT THE GHOST WOMAN THAT IF YOU DONT STOP BUGGING ME I WILL COME THERE AND ASK THUNDER TO STRIKE YOU TO DEATH. THE GHOST WOMAN GOT SCARED AND CANT SAY A WORD ANYMORE SO SHE START TO MUMBLE WORDS THAT ARE NOT WORDS FROM THIS WORLD.

Ph D wanna Be

« Reply #2570 on: June 28, 2011, 10:13:11 AM »
I JUST HEARD THIS STORY OVER THE WEEKEND FROM A FRIENDS MOM WHICH IS ALSO MY AUNTY

ONE LATE NIGHT MY AUNTY RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A WOMAN. THE WOMAN ASK MY AUNTY TO MEET HER AT THE HOTEL/MOTEL BECAUSE HER FOOT HURT AND WANT MY AUNTY TO GO MASSAGE HER FEET. SHE ASK THE WOMAN WHAT WAS HER NAME AND THE WOMAN GIVE HER NAME. MY AUNT IS A SHAWOMAN SO HER SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE ALREADY GIVE HER A CLUE THAT, THAT PERSON IS NOT ALIVE. SHE CURSED AT THE GHOST WOMAN THAT IF YOU DONT STOP BUGGING ME I WILL COME THERE AND ASK THUNDER TO STRIKE YOU TO DEATH. THE GHOST WOMAN GOT SCARED AND CANT SAY A WORD ANYMORE SO SHE START TO MUMBLE WORDS THAT ARE NOT WORDS FROM THIS WORLD.
It's the word that the dead uses. If you ever listen to how OG's talks when they are at the place where we put the dead. Those word are the true old hmong lingo. It's too deep for you and I to understand. Thous when we heard it we're like WTF did he just says?

TamTSEEB!

« Reply #2571 on: June 29, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
 :D ;D :D ;D

Havocrazy

« Reply #2572 on: July 02, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »
One of my uncle pass away a long time ago in a car accident. On the night he die, my grandma got a call and could not make out what the other person was saying. She said it sounded like a lot of loud statics and weird mumbling so she hung up. It call a second time and the same thing happen. Morning came and she got a call from a cousin about the news. Than a shaman dude from out of state that is not even related to us call my grandma and asked if she's related to my uncle, she said yes. He told her that he had a dream from the night before about my uncle, he came to the shaman and asked him to help him because he's lost and he's been trying to reach my grandma but my grandma kept hanging up on him so he wanted the shaman to contact my grandma. And that's how that shaman dude got my grandma's number.

mofo559

« Reply #2573 on: July 05, 2011, 12:49:07 AM »
Ohhhhhh my gosh! (: Great stories! :DD <3 finished almost all, ive been lacking because im still recovering from being PARANOID by all these & family experiences. anyways! :D

So, it was like...June 16? I forgot. My brother(unmarried) and my sister in law had their graduation. or..whatever, you know what I mean x) and then, it was about 1 week after, Oh! & we live in a big..ish house with like..two big ass living room, my SIL, my brother(married) & my niece slept in the bedroom farthest from  the second living room, & one night, (i was knocked out) & my family was chilling hella late up in the second living room eating and laughing, having a good time, then, they said they saw m SIL's graduation balloons floating; turning the hallway & towards their way. My grandma was scared off her tiits, LMAO! but my stepmom just took the balloons & put 'em back. & no. the windows, nothing was open. no air. blahblah. cos we live in a richish hood, with..bulldogs . Lmao. weird x) but yepppp.

mofo559

« Reply #2574 on: July 05, 2011, 12:53:56 AM »
Another oneeeee was when, we lived in out old apartments, & it would be comfortable on rainy & sunny days, but as soon as it gets dark, boy oh boy! its creepy As FUUUCK! D:<  haha. but yeahh..

so, there was this old Hmong lady, & she was a mean one -__- sad to say, not mean, but, you know how those OG's are. anyways, i guess, this one time she was walking inbetween some intersections of the apartments & she saw a little girl playing with the waterhose, & she was like...MES NYUAM NTXHAIS, KOJ TSIS TXOB (touch water) nas! & the little girl turned around, & BAM!!! her eyes were red & evil -__- yeah..im a bad explainer. but yep, & then the lady just jetted off.

mofo559

« Reply #2575 on: July 05, 2011, 01:02:39 AM »
So like...My grandma's beeeen sick for the past 8 years -_____- & about two years ago, my dad took her to go see this Laos shaman that works it with cards, (Awesomeee, but...creepy) & it really works, but it was for 2000$ , so. iono if they did it or not? but they went to this Hmong lady, & she said that my grandma talks too much negative things about my Grandpa & (my grandpa's been dead for 60 years now...) & anyways. my grandma got sicker this year, so we decided to jingle bell for her. I was in my parent's bedroom & when you turn the left of my parent's bedroom exit door, then its the living room but anyways. i left the door open, my brother was in the hallway..sitti ng? haha, & i went in the bathroom (master room) & i walked out & my brother came rushing in the bathroom ,& came out..i was like..okay?! & then, we stood in my parent's room & he was like...I just saw mom's bed sheet move, & something black came out from under the bed. i was like..okay? you thinking too much...& then the door flew shut & the room got cold as duck, we told my parents to jingle for us too-__- lol. jk but yea,, they were like..OH ITS NOTHING.

Gutts

« Reply #2576 on: July 05, 2011, 07:20:23 AM »
Why is it that Hmoob people have the most ghost stories? lol

mofo559

« Reply #2577 on: July 05, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
So, I have this friend that's been experiencing alot of paranormal activities ever since she was 2.

Her family moved in to this house, with benches & bushes everywhere..sc ary. but anyways, she was waiting at the doorstep, & she said, this little girl & her were conversating. after that her grandma came & took her into the house. she told her parents she liked the house & so they moved in & i guess..she kept playing with the ghost n her family was scared & etc, so they decided to ask the land owner about the house. & they said that it used to be a farm, & the little girl fell down a well. then that night she had a dream about the little girl. the little girl came bakc & told her that it was her time to go,& she didnt wanna wait for her dad to get her anymore. and so yeah.

molayang

« Reply #2578 on: July 08, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
Gutts

LOL because this is a hmong site, and if there was or is a ghost story website for other race, they would have a lot of scary encounters that happens to them too or about other people. lol

skribblez

« Reply #2579 on: July 09, 2011, 01:22:02 AM »
damn mofo559 i was so f'ing annoyed by ur stories i totally forgot that this is the scary thread... :2funny:

Advertisements